The Premiership Draft Thread, sponsored by the Magic Sponge, Bargain Hunting and Sheer Blind Luck

At long last; I am proud to say hello, and welcome to the Premiership Draft sign-up.

For those of you involved, you know what this is about. For those that don't know what this is about, check this thread.

The Teams

Arsenal

Sercan Cali

Aston Villa

Ben Psaila

Birmingham

Marco Verreti

Blackburn

Jose Ranieri

Bolton

Arthur White

Chelsea

Smithy

Derby

Robert Boyle

Everton

Alexei Lloyd-Hooker

Fulham

Haowan Chu

Liverpool

Mike Bird

Man City

Mikel Dickinson

Man Utd

Ryan Andrews

Middlesbrough

Alex Drew

Newcastle

James Knowles

Portsmouth

God

Reading

In Der Van Dude

Sunderland

Brian Greene

Tottenham

Ben Chia

West Ham

James Ridleys

Wigan

Da Fuge

You may have noticed some players 'missing' from your squad. This is because your manager has chosen to put the player(s) in the reserves/under 18's for some reason. I can't do anything about this I'm afraid.

You may have also noticed some loanees that shouldn't be there. I will modify these with FMM, so there should be no problems.

Finally, a massive thanks to Robert_296 for making the database. Much appreciated.

Please feel free to post in this thread, even if you are not participating in the sign-up. It is nice to see how an 'outsider' is enjoying the sign-up.

Let the game commence!

Originally posted by thezogsageordie:

£100 says Derby win the Premiership.

:O I din't think my team was that good. Birdy, did you have a check through because I know I put the keeper Fernando Torres in for Fulham by accident. I would bet but I have holidayed through the database for 2 seasons and anyway all the teams are very even. Good work Birdy.

Originally posted by Robert_296:

mon a new update soon. Mind you, I've slowed it down by making at least one mistake icon_frown.gif

Don't worry about the mistakes, they're easily recitifiable, and you've helped massively.

Can't tell you when the next update will be, I'm afraid. Busy revising at the moment :/

For reference, my exams finish on the 20th of June, so there will be plenty of updates in the months after that date.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh damn. I have the old version of FMM icon_mad.gif.

Your choice guys. Do I start now, and fix the problems at a later date, or do I wait, and fix the problems before I start the game.

It's a choice of updates starting today, or starting in a few days, tbh.

Quick as you can, mates.

August Update

Results

August 11th

August 14th

August 15th

August 18th

August 25th

Player Stats

No transfers have been made. In fact, no money has been spent in the whole of the Premiership/Championship on players icon_biggrin.gif All the transfers so far have been between Championship clubs, and all have been free transfers.

Premier League Table

I assume that the updates will start to take longer and longer. Especially this month with it being the end of the transfer window.

October Update

Results

October 6th

October 20th

October 27th

Player Stats

Injuries

Part One

Part Two

Some Random Team Stats

Premier League Table

Europe

Champions League

Groups A-D

Groups E-H

Player Stats

Team Stats

I could do the EURO Cup as well, but only one game has been played by each team, so there is no need. I'll do it in the next update.

As always, taking requests for screenshots.

Originally posted by Robert_296:

Our form is dropping badly. On the player stats and table did you put a bold tag around it to make it like that?

Yeah I did. I think it separates the update and makes it easier to read, whilst highlighting the key parts icon_smile.gif

December Update

Firstly: Alex and Alexei icon_frown.gif

This headline made me laugh, though. They don't know the opportunity they've missed! icon_biggrin.gif Alex in with a chance of the Pompey job?

Results

December 1st

December 8th

December 12th

December 15th

December 19th

December 22nd

December 26th

December 29th

Player Stats

Injuries

Part One

Part Two

Premier League Table

Europe

Champions League

First Knockout Round Schedule

EURO Cup

First Knockout Round Schedule

Team stats at the halfway point coming up soon.

*prays that all the tags work*

Team Stats

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Chelsea

Derby

Everton

Fulham

Liverpool

Man City

Man Utd

Middlesbrough

Newcastle

Portsmouth

Reading

Sunderland

Tottenham

West Ham

Wigan

I think it's awesome how close this league is. It's also great how there are no runaway best players in the league. This is reflected in the average ratings, and how the highest in the league is 7.48.

Have a look at the table each month and see how much the teams move around. It's making it quite exciting, imo.

Archived