The Andorra Double Challenge! FM10

Andorra_flag.gif?t=1258921169

andorramap.jpg?t=1258497425

The Andorra Double Challenge is almost the same has the San Marino Double challenge for those who have seen/attempted this challenge.

Step 1: It's pretty simple really you just have to take control of FC Andorra in the 5th Tier of Spanish football (which i have added a fantasyesq version of) and take them from there to Liga BBVA winning the Title in the process then going on to win the UEFA Champions League.

Step 2: Take control of the Andorra national side and get them to qualify for a Major tournament finals (I.E World Cup or European Championships).

Optional Extras;

1, Only sign Andorran players for FC Andorra.

2, Only use the players coming through your Youth Academy at FC Andorra signing no players.

3, After winning the Champions League with FC Andorra why not take control of an Andorra based club and win the Champions League with them ... Simple!

The Files:

Andorran League

Spanish Leagues Tier 4 + 5 <10.2

How to set up;

Put the above into the following directory My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Editor Data. Start a 'New Game', and you will asked to choose a database. Tick 'Change', press 'OK', and choose the new leagues Spain down to 5th Tier (Regional Divisions) and Andorran League (Optional).

Custom database is recommended adding all Andorran players

Attribute masking must be enabled.

You are allowed to use fake players if you wish.

Create a manager and his reputation must be set at Sunday league footballer, or Automatic if you can't find the Sunday league footballer option. Your manager nationality is up to you.

Take over FC Andorra and lead your team eventually to Champions League Glory!

.. And finally any questions just ask and Good Luck everyone.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username       Seasons     Current       International      World
             Completed   Division         Job Taken       Ranking
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Brettney1980      1     Third Division     November 09       164
Rancer890         3   Segunda Division B   July 09          190
Almondo           1     Third Division      Not Yet          ***

Looks interesting. I'll have a go this sometime.

Can you take over both FC Andorra and Andorran national teams at the start? Or will you have to wait till the international job is open?

I'll allow you to add a new manager take over the National job with said manager then retire him/her and apply with your original manager.

What makes the Spanish 5th tier fantasyesq? Guessing you've just made the rules as accurate as you can?

Yeah i used wikipedia for most the information but some of the regions are out of date quite a few clubs aren't in the database. I did what i could for what i needed the database for including fudging the divisions abit. I'm sure someone else could do a better job ;)

Good luck rancer890 and welcome to Andorra. I've just copied you and took the Andorra job (didn't think it'd be that easy thought i'd have to build rep up first) albeit a little later than you 30th November so got to wait 6 months for a match.

Was the players that FM creates for you any good?

Here's how good my lineup is.

Any expectations for Euro 2012 qualifying? :p

I finished last in my group for WCQ. Oh well...

With the club team, I'm in a promotion spot, in 2nd. We're undefeated so far as well. I think the current group of players is good enough to get promotion to the Third Division. :)

Brettney's Andorra! Season 1 - 2009/10.

from the start of the season we hoped for promotion at the very least and that we did with a few games to go, we even took the Title although that was won the last day of the season by results against Becerril.

Table - Player Stats.

Finances - Confidence.

Squad Stats;

GK Koldo; 39 Andorran.

RB Alex Somoza; 24 Andorran.

CB Emili Josep Garcia Miramontes; 21 Andorran.

CB David Ribolleda; 25 Andorran.

CB Javi; 34 Andorran.

LB Daniel Ferron; 30 Andorran.

CM Xavi Sanchez; 28 Andorran.

CM Ludovic Clemente; 24 Andorran.

CM Txema; 35 Andorran.

CF Joan Carles Toscano; 25 Andorran.

CF Xavier Andorra; 24 Andorran.

FC Andorra Player of the Season:

International News:

We played our first match with me in charge at Home vs Montenegro. We wasn't expected to win and i just wanted us to keep the score low.

Vs Monenegro.

Milestones: Txema won his 70th Cap.

Xavier Andorra won his 10th Cap.

Just thinking, when I do eventually start this, I reckon I'll go with the FIFA 6+5 policy Sepp Blatter wanted to introduce a couple of seasons ago. It allows to keep the club as local and Andorran as possible, while giving the team a great shot at moving up through the leagues quickly if I find the right talent.

Rancer: Finishing second last is not out of the question, Mon Andorra winning a game :D

I'll be happy with beating up San Marino and maybe stealing points against Lithuania. Everything else is a bonus. :D

We're 172nd in the World Rankings, between Somalia and Faroe Islands.

EDIT: now up to 166th :cool:, between Mauritania and Netherlands Antilles.

FC Andorra

Regional Preferente de Navarra

2009-2010

Media Prediction: 2nd

Final Position: 1st

Squad

Squad

GK - Koldo

DR - Alex Somoza

DC - David Ribolleda

DC - Emil Josep Garcia Miramontes

DL - Mauro Zanotti

DM - Juanma Llamas

MC - Txema

MC - Ludovic Clemente

MC - Xavi Sanchez

ST - Joan Carles Toscano

ST - Xavier Andorra

Transfers

Transfers

Ferrol Pol is one of the goalkeepers for Andorra and without a club, so I signed him so he wouldn't retire. Josep Manel Ayala is an Andorran right back that previously played for Binefar on an amateur contract, so I signed him. Unfortunately, I signed him after the registration deadline so he didn't play any games, but will be key for next year.

Finances

Finances

Club Information

Overview

Facilities

[font=Courier New]Season    Division                         Position     Achievements
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4295935&postcount=31"]2009-2010[/url] Regional Preferente de Navarra        [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM10%20FC%20Andorra%20Challenge/2010Standings.png"]1st[/url]        Promotion[/font]

Andorran National Team

2009 Fixtures

September 4: L 0-4 at Ukraine

September 9: W 3-1 vs Kazakhstan

October 14: L 0-5 vs Ukraine

2009 World Cup Qualifying

All-time Record vs different countries

[font=Courier New]Country      GP - W - D - L - GF - GA
Kazakhstan    1 - 1 - 0 - 0 -  3 -  1
Ukraine       2 - 0 - 0 - 2 -  0 -  9
-------------------------------------
Total         3 - 1 - 0 - 2 -  3 - 10
[/font] 

World Ranking and Achievements

[font=Courier New]Year         World Ranking     Achievements
2009                 175th              N/A
2010  May            158st              N/A
[/font]

Goals for 2010-2011

• survive the Third Division
  • solid results for the national team
  • find some more good Andorrans and mix with other solid players

I'm right in thinking that FC Andorra is the lower of the 2 Andorran teams in the spanish system?

Also how are people's computers handling playing this challenge as the numbers of clubs is massive.

The only Andorran club side. The other that your thinking of are called Andorra C.F and are based in Teruel, Aragon in Spain.

Great first season rancer

Good luck fatski, almondo and greenwhitearmy.

PluckaDuck: I should perhaps point out that i've signed no non-Andorrans and will stick to this as much as i can. :)

After reaching the dizzy heights of 156th in the WR, 3 horrible losses against Luxembourg in a friendly (2-0), Hungary (4-0) and Portugal (5-0), we have dropped back to 190th. :D

Nothing to fear though, the next opponent is San Marino!

Not doing very well in the Third Division (by my very high standards anyways). 18th after 4 games is not the start I wanted. Still early, but we are somewhat struggling with being able to keep a lead. :thdn:

I'll probably do this next after my Iraqi game. I always liked playing with teams like this hence I've played as Vaduz in the swiss league, DPMM in Malaysian and Singaporean leagues and of course the San Marino one but I'm allergic to co-ownership so I'm never doing that again.

Also brettney can you edit the flag in the first post, perhaps use the one from wiki so its not all low resolution and pixellated.

That flag is better...

I've got myself the National team job, and is it ok if I'm not sticking to the 'Only Andorran players' rule?! That's going to take you 50 years!!

Yeah no worry's i'm only playing it like that a season at a time and then reassesing each year.

Good luck with the National Job. How are you doing in the league? What month you in?

I'm not insane enough to do it with solely Andorran players. :D

I just sign those I see fit in helping me achieve domestic success, and get enough money into the club to get upgrades to my training and youth facilities.

I'm midtable in the Third Division Group 1 right now, and trying really hard to not get sacked as the Andorran national team manager. :D

Does anyone know a logo pack for all Spanish clubs to download?

FC Andorra

Third Division Group 1

2010-2011

Media Prediction: 13th

Final Position: 1st Playoff Semi Final Winners Playoff Final Winners

Squad

Squad

GK - Eduard

DR - Josep Manel Ayala

DC - David Ribolleda

DC - Mauro Zanotti

DL - Juanma Llamas

DM - Idrissa Keita

MC - Alvaro Zazo

MC - Ludovic Clemente

MC - Xavi Sanchez

ST - Joan Carles Toscano

ST - Jose De Miguel

Key Subs

MC - Txema

ST - Xavier Andorra

Transfers

Transfers

All my new signings are first teamers.

Finances

Finances

Club Information

Overview

Facilities

[font=Courier New]Season    Division                         Position     Achievements
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4295935&postcount=31"]2009-2010[/url] Regional Preferente de Navarra        [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM10%20FC%20Andorra%20Challenge/2010Standings.png"]1st[/url]        Promotion[/font]
[font=Courier New][url=http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4331977&postcount=46]2010-2011[/url] Third Division Group 1                [url="http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/rancer890/FM10%20FC%20Andorra%20Challenge/2011Standings.png"]1st[/url][/font][font=Courier New]        Promotion[/font]

Andorran National Team

2010 Fixtures

June 5th: at Luxembourg - L 0-2

September 4th: at Hungary - L 0-4

September 9th: at Portugal - L 0-5

October 9th: vs San Marino - W 1-0

October 13th: vs Czech Republic - L 0-1

November 17th: at Northern Ireland - L 0-3

2011 Fixtures

February 9th: vs Denmark - L 0-3

March 26th: vs Lithuania - L 1-4

March 30th: vs Portugal - L 0-3

All-time Record vs different countries

[font=Courier New]Country          GP - W - D - L - GF - GA - DIF
Kazakhstan        1 - 1 - 0 - 0 -  3 -  1 -  +2
San Marino        1 - 1 - 0 - 0 -  1 -  0 -  +1
[/font][font=Courier New]Czech Republic    1 - 0 - 0 - 1 -  0 -  1 -  -1
Luxembourg        1 - 0 - 0 - 1 -  0 -  2 -  -2
Lithuania         1 - 0 - 0 - 1 -  1 -  4 -  -3 
Denmark           1 - 0 - 0 - 1 -  0 -  3 -  -3
Northern Ireland  1 - 0 - 0 - 1 -  0 -  3 -  -3
Hungary           1 - 0 - 0 - 1 -  0 -  4 -  -4
Portugal          2 - 0 - 0 - 2 -  0 -  8 -  -8
[/font][font=Courier New]Ukraine           2 - 0 - 0 - 2 -  0 -  9 -  -9
-----------------------------------------------
Total            12 - 2 - 0 -10 -  5 - 35 - -30 
[/font] 

World Ranking and Achievements

[font=Courier New]Year         World Ranking     Achievements
2009                 175th              N/A
2010                 167st          1st Win
[/font]

Goals for 2011-2012

• survive the Segunda B division
  • solid results for the national team, and organize easy friendlies :p
  • populate my team with Andorrans, without sacrificing team progress

IMO, Segunda B is one of the hardest divisions to get out of, and also hard to avoid relegation in with the 4 auto relegation spots and the relegation playoff spot.

Well, they're all highly rated for Segunda B, so I will keep them for now. :)

Just now, the media were complaining about my bias towards my team. Not my fault that the best Andorrans at on my club team. :D

Oh, and what if I get sacked from the Andorran national team? Just asking...

Well, they're all highly rated for Segunda B, so I will keep them for now. :)

Just now, the media were complaining about my bias towards my team. Not my fault that the best Andorrans at on my club team. :D

Oh, and what if I get sacked from the Andorran national team? Just asking...

Should be quite hard to get sacked ... But the way FA's seem to sack managers on 10 its a possibility. Hadn't really thought about it i guess you'd have to try and regain the job at a later date, i'd say minimum wait until the current qualifying is over.

I've been calling up about 12 of my players so far :D

Archived