+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Andorra Double Challenge! FM10

Semi Pro
    Football Manager isn't life or death ... It's far more important than that!

Default Re: The Andorra Double Challenge! FM10

Quote Originally Posted by Quackje View Post
    You must have a better tactic for Xavi Sanchez than I do, I recognise he is a player with some quality but he barely fits into the tactics I like to run so doesn't play all that much and usually with a bit of retraining/out of position at DM or MR (rolls the stats for him on my game suit a bit better than your one has).

This guy just appeared in my youth team and will walk right into the first team, just hope he chooses Andorra...

And another edit, what a match.
    He looks good whats you Coach report saying?

PluckaDuck - Yeah i only get rubbish too, got a guy my Coaches rate as potentially 2 stars this year

Semi Pro
    Wishing he was at Fenway Park watching his beloved Red Sox

Backup keeper Trujillo is getting a bit big for his boots, demanding 1st team football. Although Toscano can't stop scoring.

Third Team

The latest guy to come through mine, hailed as the best in years, is 1 star ffs

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PluckaDuck View Post
    The latest guy to come through mine, hailed as the best in years, is 1 star ffs
    My first group of youngsters was all half a star and still manged to be hailed as the best in years

Banned

He comes up as a full 5 stars and hes pretty much first choice at RM already, shame hes also in the french u19 team.

Semi Pro

He comes up as a full 5 stars and hes pretty much first choice at RM already, shame hes also in the french u19 team.
    Sucks that he looks to be choosing France. Theres still time to change his mind though ... Tell him some tales of Andorra it might sway him.

Amateur

Sounds interesting... I will give this a go

New manager of FC Andorra: Enrique Alonso

I'm not crazy so I'm not going to limit myself to only Andorrans . However, I will try not to have any more than 5 or 6 foreign players in the first team at any one time.

Semi Pro

Welcome Tharros. You can generally get through the first season with the squad you have at first.

Good luck and have fun in Andorra

Amateur

Doing Pre-season ATM. Also got a few signings.

Semi Pro

Good luck and welcome to Andorra Tharros.

Good signings i've got both Pol and Ayala (didn't sign them until the second season though).

Part-Timer

Brettany1980, when setting up do you add just Andoran players or do you add players from top clubs as well?

Amateur

Pre-season is going well. Won 7 Drawn 1. Hopefully this form will continue into the start of the season. I will do a full update once I have finished my first season - hopefully tomorrow.

@ Thebaker - I just used Large DB + Andorrans with Spanish and Andorran leagues active.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tharros View Post
    @ Thebaker - I just used Large DB + Andorrans with Spanish and Andorran leagues active.
    ^Thats pretty much what i'd recommend. You can add players from top clubs doubt it would make too much difference.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by brettney1980 View Post
    ^Thats pretty much what i'd recommend. You can add players from top clubs doubt it would make too much difference.
    it should make it more interesting if you get to the point of playing in the champions league.

Semi Pro

16 points clear with 6 games to go and I've just secured a playoff spot

Amateur

IMO in this challenge you have to get your youth facilities upgraded ASAP. How many seasons do you think this challenge will take? 20? :P

But I'm doing my sign up ATM so I won't be able to do much of this challenge until that finishes. But then onward to the La Liga and Champions League Glory! :P

But realistically, does anyone think this challenge is even possible?
    Last edited by Tharros; 13-12-2009 at 08:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharros View Post
    IMO in this challenge you have to get your youth facilities upgraded ASAP. How many seasons do you think this challenge will take? 20? :P

But I'm doing my sign up ATM so I won't be able to do much of this challenge until that finishes. But then onward to the La Liga and Champions League Glory! :P

But realistically, does anyone think this challenge is even possible?
    Have you seen dafuges challenge?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by thezogsageordie View Post
    Have you seen dafuges challenge?
    Hmph... This one is probably harder that dafuges if you are using only Andorrans

Reserves

Better look at the San Marino challenge for comparison. Although there is a tier or two difference isn't there?

Using only Andorrans eventually some good will come through and it will be possible but I think it would take at least 15 seasons IMO

Reserves

And since the capacity is only 1500, you'll need a couple expansions. You should be filling it every game when you get to Segunda B.

Banned

I'm sure it was 1800 rancer. either way its just not enough

Reserves

I'm sure it was 1800 rancer. either way its just not enough
    My mistake...

I might think about stadium expansion before improving facilities. They're both bloody expensive anyways. Might as well get more people in the stadium and earn more money first.

Banned

I don't have anywhere near enough money for either, might well get relegated too.

Banned

FC Andorra 2011/12

I struggled to find players that would sign for me this season and so it was always going to be a struggle and it sure was. My defence was useless basically giving me some epic results like this comeback from 3 goals behind but this was all too rare and we were in the relegation spots pretty much the entire season. Going into the last game of the season we had to defeat Puertollano to survive and I'm not quite sure how but we did. They had about 5 1on1's in constant highlights from 80th minute onwards, I nearly died yelling at the ref to blow the whistle this was our champions league final. So in the end we survive by a microscopic margin to fight again next year. Good news this season continues with Valentin Duval imroving and chosing to play for Andorra U21 instead of France U19.

Code:
    Season | League    | Place   | Andorran Champions
    -------------------------------------------------
    09/10  | Regional  | 3rd ^^  | UE Sant JuliÓ
    10/11  | Tercera   | 2nd ^^  | UE Engordany
    11/12  | Segunda B | 15th    | UE Engordany
    Tales from Andorra: We headed towards 2009/10 Andorran champions home, Sant JuliÓ de L˛ria in a 4x4 and then headed up the old mountain tracks to Spain used for smuggling. Its strangely fun to go across the border in the middle of nowhere, theres also a lot little villages with bullet holes around from the Spanish civil war still. [42░27'31.11"N, 1░26'45.88"E]

Semi Pro

Congrats on the survival Quackje.
    Wow that table is scary looking very close season that. Loving your Tales from Andorra.

Reserves

This will become my first new patch save. I enjoyed doing the San Marino one so looking forward to doing this.

Just confirmation (I may be blind but), can you have 2 separate managers? 1 as the club and 1 as the nation?

Amateur

Hi guys, quick question. I've downloaded both files and when I'm trying to select the leagues, it's coming up with an error message.

See the screen - http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15.../Spainprob.jpg If you can't read that it says " Require minimum of 432 teams for Regional Division, found only 2"

Any ideas?

Ps. I'm on 10.2 now so not sure if that's owt to do with it?

Banned

A sign of things to come maybe but weird things happen against Real Madrid Castilla. At home we drew 1:1 with their goal coming direct from a corner, in Madrid my super Andorran youngster, Valentin Duval, opened the scoring direct from a corner as I won 5:1 in one of the best performances of the season.

It might be 10.2 I have no idea really.

Reserves

I lied because the Spain edit won't work with 10.2

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by virtex View Post
    Hi guys, quick question. I've downloaded both files and when I'm trying to select the leagues, it's coming up with an error message.

See the screen - http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15.../Spainprob.jpg If you can't read that it says " Require minimum of 432 teams for Regional Division, found only 2"

Any ideas?

Ps. I'm on 10.2 now so not sure if that's owt to do with it?
    Yeah sorry guys looks like the file doesn't convert over to 10.2 for some reason i'll have a proper look when i've some spare time (orking constantly for next few days)

Reserves

Shame that

Banned

FC Andorra 2012/13

I changed around a lot of players before this season and we were never really in danger of going down as a result with the new team finishing up in 12th place. The star of the team has to be of course Valentin Duval, rapidly improving and probably the best Andorran football player already. Just for fun, what on earth in my assistant on about here.

Code:
    12/13  | Segunda B | 12th    | UE Engordany
    Tales from Andorra: We walked further up the valley from Arinsal towards the highest mountain in Andorra, Coma Pedrosa 2946m. Never planned to actually goto the top as its a proper mountain but we went up as far as some of the lakes by a mountain refuge. (I'll find some pictures later), [42░35'38.61"N, 1░27'37.82"E]

Amateur

After reading this I thought I'd give it a go. Looks nice, but will take an afwul long time.

Took control of CE Principat, national team is not important just yet. First, let's see what we can make of this.

Banned

Wow going the Andorran league route, probably very tricky to get good players there unless maybe you build through champions league money.

Reserves

Well atm on 10.2 you can't do anything other than the Andorran league route.

Third Team

Duval is simply brilliant Quackje!

Congrats on a really solid season, which should see you challenge for promotion next year!!

Lurker

This challenge sounds exaclty like my style. Can I put my hopes up for anybody will adjust the data file for v10.2, or do I have to do the hard work myself..?
    But first real life exams, then I'll start looking for a nice villa up in the Andorran Pyrenees and set sails for a new life in the ministate..

Third Team

Typed up a really good update and then lost it when the power went out

Banned

FC Andorra 2013/14

We're improving!! I'm still have a huge need for quality defenders though. Anyway I was heading along for midtable obscurity until just into the second half of the season we faced Barcelona. My top scorer Adam Szalai remembered that he used to play for the Real Madrid youth teams and decided to destroy them. This set into motion an excellent run of form, at the same time something strange happened with the playoff spots. There was a 10 point gap behind 4th place but during my run this team really fell off the pace and suddenly there was a one slot in the playoffs up for grabs.

It would have been possible for me to wrap this up easily with winning some games I drew but still by the last game of the season I sat in 6th place, 1 point behind 4th and 5th placed teams. I was playing away against 5th placed Huesca in a must win match while 4th placed Gramenet played away at Barakaldo and had to draw or lose. It started well for me with Huesca down to 10 men after just 7 minutes but then both I and Barakaldo conceded to go in 1-0 down at the half. By the 54th minute both games were all square mine thanks to an excellent header from Mosquera before I took the lead late on with just 5 minutes to hang on for the playoffs. I lasted only 2 before they equalised but then into injury time I was awarded a penalty and my best striker slid it down the middle right into the waiting arms of the keeper and it finished 2-2. The least clinical striker I've ever seen on my team, JosÚ Manuel Florido, also had numerous opportunities to win it but all saved/missed. Turns out it wouldn't have mattered anyway as Gramenet scored a 94th minute winner to goto the playoffs themselves.

This result also let LeganÚs leapfrog me so I finished in 7th but the team is showing promise for next season. The exciting Andorran watch profiles JosuÚ Revilla today, I've had him for 2 seasons after stealing him from another club. He used to just be a flair machine but he really seems to have improved this year into a quality player.

Code:
    12/13  | Segunda B | 12th    | UE Engordany
    13/14  | Segunda B | 7th     | UE Engordany
    Tales from Andorra: Is taking a break this update I spent so long writing about that one game

Semi Pro

Excellent season Quackje and nice update. Looks like you could make a real push for promotion next season!?

... i miss the Tales from Andorra

Banned

I'll have some more next season, I really hope I can get promotion next time yes I don't think Valentin Duval is going to stick around much longer if I don't.

Semi Pro

I'm finally coming to the end of my 3rd season (hardly been on because of doing stupid hours at work) in a playoff spot so hoping we can do this year what we failed to do last year and gain promotion to the Segunda division, end of season update will be either be up later today or 27/28th if not.

Amateur

I'm halfway the 3rd season now with my CE Principat, and really enjoying this challenge. The league is quite short, excellent for my somewhat slow laptop

For the past 2 seasons I've been in a heavy combat with FC Santa Coloma. Their midfielder Oscar Sonejee (yes, the only decent Andorran player in the CM-series ) is still going strong there, despite his 35 years of age. He proves to be the best available for some time, but together with his fitness, their reign looks to end soon.

The first season was all about the fight for the top spot, which I lost by goal difference. I picked up several aged players for free to strengthen the squad as soon as possible, as my amateur status isn't going to get me anywhere. The earlier mentioned Ferran Pol and Josep Manel Ayala were two of the first, along with names like Matito, Horcajada and Vacas. The Principat B squad, playing at 2nd tier, somehow won the cup (after a final win against Santa Coloma!) and so I went on to play in the Europa League.

The 2nd season was not that succesful, this time Santa Coloma finished 5 points ahead of me. I did get a lot of good players like Tiko, Soria, Gascˇn and Zubizarreta. I also started searching some African countries, resulting in 6 Beninian players making the jump to the Andorran league only 3 of them survived until now. In the Europa League 1st Qual. Round I started off with a suprising 1-1 against Finnish side Honka at home. The fans were ecstatic ofcourse :P, but we lost the 2nd leg 2-0 and home we went, 90k in our bags for participating. At the end of the season there was no cup win, and since only both league and cup winners go into Europe, no extra money for me in the third season.

This year it's all going very well. I'm 4 points ahead of Santa Coloma and got really decent players. Pol lost his place and moved on, Ayala and decent goalscorer Riera just went on to achieve bigger things. Tiko is 34, but wanted by some Scandinavian and Swiss sides, so I think he'll be moving on. That would be a huge relief, as the AMC's name is the first I write down on the match sheet. I built everything around him and he's not disappointing me. I just hope I can keep him here for the rest of the season.

I also became U19 coach. In a European Championship Qualifying group I had to play Macedonia, Switzerland and Sweden. Not expecting to gain anything, I won the first match against Macedonia (1-0) and drew with Switzerland (1-1) to take 4 points out of the first 2 games. Sweden had been disappointing and against them, even a 1-0 loss would take me to the finals! But well, the Swedes started playing football, Andorra decided not to and we lost it 4-0. The fans were not even disappointed and the officials are very pleased. As we were heavy underdogs all the time (Macedonia and Switzerland created LOTS of chances against us), it's just too bad to come this close and not get it.

To be honest, winning prizes is not really important just yet. I just have to lose the amateur status first. In these 2,5 years I made around 300k, enough to start off with. Then I can keep players much easier, as some of my important ones have moved down the Andorran ladder to get paid. Then I'll be lowering the ages (backup-RB Horcajada is 42 and still very much needed!) and implement more Andorran players. With Riera, the last one in the starting line-up left, and that's not what I want. Some young players are developing, but not up for the task yet.

I will post some screenshots later on!

Amateur

So here are some screenies from last season..

Final League Table:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2nstbls.jpg
    2nd League Table:
    http://i49.tinypic.com/35iwqo8.jpg
    Stats:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/108a8tt.jpg
    Top Goalscorer:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/e8l3f6.jpg
    Star Player:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/raxft1.jpg

There are practically NO Andorran players left

After this season, things started going bad for a few weeks. Riera left after his somewhat disappointing season to join FC Santa Coloma, our biggest rival. Tiko retired on 18-7, the very day our CL Qual. 1st leg was played. Superb left-back Latoundji went on to Dutch side VVV Venlo, a few days before the season ended.

In the weeks before the new season started, a couple of positives were presented. The club was growing and I got to employ more staff. Javier Horcajada went from right-back to assistant manager, and I got a few nice coaches too. Two more scouts were added to the one available, which expanded possibilities. Some 19 / 20 year-old Spanish players were found and I could finally lower the average age. Through the Andorra U19-job I discovered some rough diamonds who could possibly do the trick for Principat, but surely for the national side.

Two players from the youth ranks were promoted to the first team. Left winger Viveiros (19) had decents stats (dribbling 13, almost all other technical skills around 9) and right winger Valente (18) even made the bench. They aren't really good players, but some of the best available in Andorra at the moment.

Now, I'm just waiting for the National Team position to open up, while giving Principat more and more trophies..

Reserves

Is there a working Spanish 5th Tier yet?

Amateur

looks good. When there is a working spanish 5th tier I will be giving this a go.

Semi Pro

Brettneys Andorra - 2011/12 - Third Division Group 3.

A little later than advertised but here we go ... We made it second division here we come, we again never really looked like finishing anywhere other than in a playoff spot and got an easier couple of matches this year even if it did take penaltys to earn promotion. - Table.

We still only signed Andorrans (although i might have to change this with Koldos retirement we just don't have any good GK's).

Finances.
    Squad Stats.

Amateur

Ive downloaded the necessary files and put them in the correct folders but when i go to the league selection screen it will not let me tick Spain, it comes up with an error saying "Require of minimum of 432 teams for Reginal division, found only 2" any ideas folks?

Please help me sort this out as im really looking forward to getting this game going.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Ive downloaded the necessary files and put them in the correct folders but when i go to the league selection screen it will not let me tick Spain, it comes up with an error saying "Require of minimum of 432 teams for Reginal division, found only 2" any ideas folks?

Please help me sort this out as im really looking forward to getting this game going.
    OK got it working ... issue due to the 10.2 patch... working fine with the default tho.

Reserves

Yeah, hasn't been updated for the new patch. There's a couple of posts in this thread because we all have the same problem

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by minisav View Post
    Yeah, hasn't been updated for the new patch. There's a couple of posts in this thread because we all have the same problem
    http://www.filefront.com/15242091/SP...Tier5-10.2.xml <Here you go! Converted for 10.2 sorry it took so long. (I'll update in first post).

Amateur

thanks for updating it. I will give this a go but I don't expect to do very well.

Amateur

Profile at FC Andorra

Semi Pro

Good luck Liverbird and welcome to Andorra.

Amateur

Taken the Andorran national job currently 195th in the world

Semi Pro

Really need to carry on with this one but I got really involved in Rancers Challenge.

Also Brettney is the 10.2 file compatible with my save file?

Part-Timer

as a break from my dafuge challenge decided to give this a try.

Cant seem to find any even half decent staff and few players of much quality.
    Also realised that there is no chance of naturalising any players to the national cause. Going to have to hope the youth facilities can be improved at a later date.
    Last edited by Thebaker; 30-12-2009 at 20:32.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Almondo View Post
    Really need to carry on with this one but I got really involved in Rancers Challenge.

Also Brettney is the 10.2 file compatible with my save file?
    Your save should work fine it was started before 10.2 came out wasnt it?
    You only need the new file if your starting again now.

Good luck Thebaker You can get promotion the first season with your starting squad fairly easily to be honest and with 1 or 2 players the second season isn't too difficult

Part-Timer

Good luck Thebaker You can get promotion the first season with your starting squad fairly easily to be honest and with 1 or 2 players the second season isn't too difficult
    you could be right, i've brought in a few spanish players as the decent andorran players won't sign for me and my first 3 games ended 7-0, 8-1 and 6-1 .

Amateur

Played my first international game and lost 1-0 to Greece in a friendly.

Semi Pro

Quick rundown of my restarted game (Thanks to the cat). Won the league at a canter with 4 games left to play. I am also going to take over as Andorra manager soon and am due to head into season 2 with largely the same squad but maybe a couple of additions for cover as I think the squad can hold it's own in a higher division.

Amateur

Is there any chance after a few years that you can get your reserves playing in a league?

Cause it's really annoying me when a player is lacking match fitness and they can't build it up because they can't play for a reserve side.

Amateur

I just lost 3-2 against FC Santa Coloma. Principat were unbeaten 49 games in a row, that's 2,5 season, but on this very occasion I lost the championship. Now I have to win the cup to play in Europe, bringing in the cash I need.

Still amateur though

Amateur

U.D Talavera destroying it in my league 1st season.
    In March and they're still unbeaten!

Amateur

Promoted with 3 games to go but finished 2nd. U.D Talavera finished unbeaten

Amateur

EPIC FIRST EUROPEAN WIN FOR CE PRINCIPAT

I just won my first ever European Cup win. We were close a couple of times, but this was very unexpected, to say the least!

http://i47.tinypic.com/sq7ex4.jpg

First leg gave a 20-3 shots on goal difference, which gave little confidence. We turned it around by creating 17 (!!) chances, against 7 from our big opponents.

Amateur
    A small hole outside Dublin called Blessington

Hey I can't seem to get this game up and running at all. I inserted them into the file specified but I get brought to the 'select editor data files' screen and the files i need to select aren't there, infact there are none Any suggestions?

Edit: I got going in the end, had the files in Steam instead of SI Will update shortly
    Last edited by Fitzaay; 02-01-2010 at 18:29.

Banned

I guess RBK have all grey players in your game then :P

Amateur

hmmm?? RBK?

Semi Pro

Welcome to Andorra morti31 and good luck.

Nice win there BustaRaymes good going indeed!

Amateur

Tough going so far, going to try obide by the andorran players only rule

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzaay View Post
    Tough going so far, going to try obide by the andorran players only rule
    Good luck with that Fitzaay its a toughie. Hope it goes well.

Amateur

thanks brettney. Expectations of the Andorran faithful are ridiculous btw Lost 3-0 away to Ukraine and 0-1 at home to Kazakhstan. They were disappointed by both.

Semi Pro

thanks brettney. Expectations of the Andorran faithful are ridiculous btw Lost 3-0 away to Ukraine and 0-1 at home to Kazakhstan. They were disappointed by both.
    I've had the same sort of responses i've held Italy to a low score 2-0 i think and got slated for it. I reckon i might even be sacked at some point in the not too distant future.

Amateur

which would be a shame for the challenge as a whole 4-0 at home to Ukraine there. Do you think I'm being unrealistic with the just keeping to Andorra players? If the club progresses with the help of foreigners (Spaniards mainly) then the better Andorrans would come through quicker.

Youth Team
    Irish people like football, they just dont like Irish football

Glen Fitz

Amateur

Thats me and you might be?

Amateur

Whichever add-on I'm using is after giving me Andorra CF's club crest

Anyway I can fix this? the club ID is 2062032761 and here's the actual crest

Last edited by Fitzaay; 03-01-2010 at 15:30.

Youth Team

Thats me and you might be?
    Your stalker. Your a Hoop too I bet

Amateur

Yep that'd be correct too.

Amateur

Glenn Fitzpatrick - FC Andorra (Season 1 Review)

Final Table
    Media Prediction: 2nd
    My Prediction: 2nd
    Final Position: 3rd (Promoted via playoffs)

I must admit I was very fortunate to get promoted at the first attempt. I'm trying out a formation that I really don't have the players for and I operate on an Andorran players only basis (Although I may reconsider that on external feedback from you guys). The playoffs were relatively straightforward but we struggled to make the cut at all.

Star players are of course Toscano, Ayala who was a free agent and Ribolleda at the back.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

National Team

Results

Code:
    Liechtenstein (h) - 1-1 D
    Ukraine (a) - 0-3 L
    Kazakhstan (h) - 0-1 L
    Ukraine (h) - 0-4 L
    Iceland (a) - 0-2 L
    San Marino (h) - 2-1 W
    We restrict teams quite well but show no signs of ever threatening their goalmouth and of course the stamina is poor so we usually concede a couple more in the last 20 minutes of matches. Rome wasn't built in a day and Andorra wont be world beaters for at least a few weeks
    We have been drawn in the following group for Euro 2012 Qualfiers. As you can see we picked up a victory over San Marino right at the end of the season in a friendly

Code:
    Holland
    Serbia
    Ireland
    Wales
    Montengro
    Andorra
    Next season my aims are hazy really. I know nothing about the new division in which I will compete and I am going to try stick to Andorran players completely. Again, if anyone thinks this is a bad idea I would appreciate feedback.

Youth Team

Yep that'd be correct too.
    Ha, wanna have a guess how I know this ?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MeLikeFM View Post
    Ha, wanna have a guess how I know this ?

I'm assuming you're on the Ultras forum.

Youth Team

I'm assuming you're on the Ultras forum.
    Yep. Good luck with this challenge, I remember your reading about your Gundo attempt on there

Amateur

Thanks mate, been off these forums for a while but saw this and decided it was worth a punt

Semi Pro

I'm still sticking to the only signing Andorrans Fitzaay and am in my 4th season the only problem at the moment is i don't have a replacement GK for Koldo and he's now just retired. Havent really had time to play much in the last week or so though.

Amateur

is Pol not in your game mate? TBH I don't think I'll be able to stick to it as I like to play two DMs. (Vales and Pujol wont sign )

Third Team

Can't believe that you got Alaya on a free, on my save they wanted an arm and a leg for him. So I just settled with a Spanish guy, who got injured for 5 months without playing a game, so I was forced to use Somoza.

Amateur

I signed Pol as replacement keeper even though he's useless, hopefully Koldo just never retires for me.

Top of the league half way through 2nd season in Div 3....not been on it for a while.

Lost every competitive international, and with friendly's I couldn't even manage to beat Afghanistan or Aruba...hope I don't get sacked.

Amateur

No wayy! Been sacked! Lost 5-0 away to Norway after two men were sent off after 10 minutes! How stupid!

Hopefully after 10 years when I've built my reputation up they'll want me back! Guttered...very harsh.

Amateur

That's why I decided to wait for better players. I've been U19-coach, atm U21, so I can watch players closely. Not being sacked is quite hard

Amateur

Good idea tbh. Sort of jumped into it really. When I did the San Marino challenge it was impossible to get sacked 'cause they didn't have very high expectations.

Semi Pro

is Pol not in your game mate? TBH I don't think I'll be able to stick to it as I like to play two DMs. (Vales and Pujol wont sign )
    Yeah i've got Pol he isnt really good enough for the Second Divisions though, i've got Vales signed in the second season.

Amateur

Yeah i've got Pol he isnt really good enough for the Second Divisions though, i've got Vales signed in the second season.
    Have a look at a guy called Jorge Castel....young keeper...immense!

Amateur

Finally, CE Principat got a player through the youth ranks that actually knows how to use a football!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1hs5mv.jpg

Yvan Rey, he even has a name everyone will remember. This guy is already 'better than our strongest right midfielder', however I changed to a 4-3-3, so he has to play either AMR or one of the 3 MC's. I guess it will be the last, as I think the first ever useful Andorran player has to be a MC

Straight into the first team squad, Yvan!

So it took 5 seasons to get a. a nice youth player and b. the training facilities upgraded. I'd rather have the youth facilities go up a level, but well, for now I hope to get my regens through reputation.

Now if y'all excuse me, I've got a player to call up to U21

Banned

Hes the kind of player that annoys me. He is clearly the most talented youngster you will get for a while but he will probably never have the pace to play wide and he technical attributes suit this better than playing him in the centre. Its lucky that as this level he probably can get by fine there with playing time to improve but hes always going to lacking something despite being a good player.

Amateur

I feel the same. His crossing and dribbling are ok, but like you said his pace is weak. To play in center he needs Off The Ball, and that's even more crap. Another option would be to retrain him as a striker, but I'm not sure if that's what will make the difference between useful and good.

But you're right. At this level, I'm happy to have him.

Amateur

Whichever add-on I'm using is after giving me Andorra CF's club crest

Anyway I can fix this? the club ID is 2062032761 and here's the actual crest

Anyone got any solutions?

Banned

Well you can go through the files you've got already downloaded (the .xml ones) and search for that club ID, note down what the graphics files for it are called so you can get rid of them. To get that crest made up properly I suggest you ask in sortitoutsi forums, I asked nicely in their logos forum thing and within 24 hours a nice person made me some in the right format and you just put them back in where the old ones were.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast