Is it worth getting

I am deciding about buying the PSP version. I know it isn't like the PC version with the memory size and everything else.

I have bought previous versions of this for my PSP and never got into it. The 2009 was not an easy game to get into for the PSP and has put me off getting this because of it. I don't want an easy game but the 2009 layout wasn't the best....i my opinion.

What are your thoughts - is it a YAY or a NAY

I have both the PC and PSP version but always end up completley ignoring the PC Game as it takes far too long to get through seasons compared to the PSP.

Would reccomend this year's, it has its faults like any other game but its a solid improvement on last years and there are plenty of small aspects implemented/improved which makes it much smoother and generally better.

If you didnt like the psp version in 2009 you won't like this one. It's practically the same game with an update and a few pointless additions that don't really make any difference to the actual gameplay.

However, most people on here, like myself, love the game and i'd suggest you give it more of a chance and you'd probably love it too.

Archived