crasg bang wallop what a disgrace

to be honest you can stick the game up ur ****ing arse si, what a pile of **** you've made here, you all get paid to provide a working class man like myself with this ****, i think you need get new jobs cz this is a load of bollocks, how the **** do u not notice things like this when its in testing??

to be honest you can stick the game up ur ****ing arse si, what a pile of **** you've made here, you all get paid to provide a working class man like myself with this ****, i think you need get new jobs cz this is a load of bollocks, how the **** do u not notice things like this when its in testing??

cant even start a game cause of this ****, im not minimizing my game every so often cz i shouldnt have to before some clevber clogs mentions that, keep up the good work lads, iv been a follower since cm00/01 i dont think il be following no more

First off, i just found a dummy on the floor. Is it yours? If so, put it back in. Im also working class but notice i dont swear or rant? That way i generally get better answers to any problems.

Secondly, have you tried anything to fix it or at least so it happens with less frequency? Are all drivers up to date? What OS are you using? System specs?

Crash dumps havn't affected me at all so i doubt SI deliberately went out to annoy you and you alone.

First off, i just found a dummy on the floor. Is it yours? If so, put it back in. Im also working class but notice i dont swear or rant? That way i generally get better answers to any problems.

Secondly, have you tried anything to fix it or at least so it happens with less frequency? Are all drivers up to date? What OS are you using? System specs?

Crash dumps havn't affected me at all so i doubt SI deliberately went out to annoy you and you alone.

i've had one and none since i worked out why it was happening

Archived