Where can i buy FM 2010 in the USA?

I'm in Eugene ha, I've gone with steam the past two years, but don't like much this year. I don't know what the non steam version is like, but steam can take awhile to load some times. Online would be your best bet, or maybe you could get bestbuy to get you a copy.

I live in Ohio and for every versio, I have always ordered from gameplay. I never had issues with this. This year, I was happily suprised to see that Amazon was offering the game. It was shipped about a week earlier than originally thought and Im hoping to get it tomorrow.

So Amzaon is really the only US way to order or from somewhere in the UK. Either way works wells I think, except for the time it takes from the UK to arrive.

In terms of boxed product, Amazon is the only retailer stocking FM in America.

Is that par for the course Matt? Obviously football (mens, at least) remains way down the scale in terms of popularity in the States but I'm surprised to discover that FM (or is it still WSM?) is not available in a single (offline) shop/store.

Is that par for the course Matt? Obviously football (mens, at least) remains way down the scale in terms of popularity in the States but I'm surprised to discover that FM (or is it still WSM?) is not available in a single (offline) shop/store.

Its Football Manager 10 now no matter where you live. Selling something that said Football but really was a soccer game would **** a lot of people off i'm sure lol.

I'm in Eugene ha, I've gone with steam the past two years, but don't like much this year. I don't know what the non steam version is like, but steam can take awhile to load some times. Online would be your best bet, or maybe you could get bestbuy to get you a copy.

First I am shocked to find another FM player in Eugene let alone more in Oregon...

But your best bet is Amazon, the retailers wont sell it, not enough demand

Correct whoever pointed out no more WWSM - that's gone. FM is global now...:)

And yes, retail shelf-space is at a premium so Amazon remain our best partners for the title in the US. Support them if you can...:)

I have ordered in the past from Gogamer, they have FM 2010 as a import as mentioned already. Here is the link

I went with Steam last year with no problems. May buy from Steam this year, just a little worried with some of the comments about Steam and FM.

I personally have had no problems with Steam & FM10 so far - Loving it in fact. Nice little touch with the achievements.

I live in the States too, and had no idea Amazon were selling it... Might consider a boxed copy next year then and activate via Steam.

EDIT: Matt: maybe for next year include a link to Amazon for the purchasing options sticky?

Do you have anything against Steam? That's how I got mine and it's working great, no problems so far after a season.

I used Steam for 09 but it took up a lot of space on my computer. I don't mind the box version, it works fine. I play on my laptop so I don't have to worry about removing the disc to play on another computer.

I used Steam for 09 but it took up a lot of space on my computer.

What steam uses up a lot of space on your computer?

Or you think the game uses up more space?

Neither is true as far as my understanding goes - so I dont think you can use that as a reason.

Also, if you want to play on more than one computer, steam is the way to go - install it on as many pcs as you want, shove your last save on a memory stick (or on email if it can handle it) and you can play your save from whereever the hell you are.

What steam uses up a lot of space on your computer?

Or you think the game uses up more space?

Neither is true as far as my understanding goes - so I dont think you can use that as a reason.

Also, if you want to play on more than one computer, steam is the way to go - install it on as many pcs as you want, shove your last save on a memory stick (or on email if it can handle it) and you can play your save from whereever the hell you are.

I'm not knocking Steam. I just wanted to go with the disc this year. I only play it on my laptop. My desktop is too old and can't handle it. I got it on release day so i'm not complaining. I know Steam released it on the 30th but its not that big of a deal. I had to work anyways.

I'm not knocking Steam. I just wanted to go with the disc this year. I only play it on my laptop. My desktop is too old and can't handle it. I got it on release day so i'm not complaining. I know Steam released it on the 30th but its not that big of a deal. I had to work anyways.

Thats fine - people can do what they want with their game. Its your money after all.

But I just dont get the reason why people knock steam, and then have to make up reasons why they arent using it.

Archived