Fixtures - Is this a bug?

Happened to me as well -

Mon 12.28.2009 - Arsenal (PRM)

Wed 12.30.2009 - Everton (PRM)

Sat 01.02.2010 - Tottenham (FA Cup)

It seems to happen when a PRM game gets rescheduled and an FA or Champions Cup game was set for that week as well, but in your case it's 3 PRM games..hmm..

Also I had to play Arsenal with the majority of my squad on international break - due to rescheduling...

Happened to me as well -

Mon 12.28.2009 - Arsenal (PRM)

Wed 12.30.2009 - Everton (PRM)

Sat 01.02.2010 - Tottenham (FA Cup)

It seems to happen when a PRM game gets rescheduled and an FA or Champions Cup game was set for that week as well, but in your case it's 3 PRM games..hmm..

Also I had to play Arsenal with the majority of my squad on international break - due to rescheduling...

I remember that did happen to me on FM09 :!

I don't think the 26th and 28th of December matches are bugs. There is always a game on the 28th following boxing day in real life (Just Checked The Premier League Real Life Fixtures for 2009/10)

But the game on the 30th after those 2 matches looks unrealistic.

I ran into this issue and reported it. I was told it was because I had a lot friendlies with affiliates. Do you have many feeder clubs and the such you are having friendlies with?? they told me it throws everything off

cant be bothered checking the previous years' fixtures for examples but the Premiership in particular has a very busy festive schedule, i think it has been Sat/Mon/Wed/Sat a few times, particularly when 'traditional' festive days such as Boxing day fit around the schedule. There shouldn't be two games on consecutive days though. I seem to remember having that in FM08 but that was with the Dutch league and its various playoff fixtures in April, along with European semis and later stages of the cup. It got very messy!

I don't think the 26th and 28th of December matches are bugs. There is always a game on the 28th following boxing day in real life (Just Checked The Premier League Real Life Fixtures for 2009/10)

But the game on the 30th after those 2 matches looks unrealistic.

I think otherwise. The game on 26th and 30th are legitimate but the one in between is too much and unrealistic. There is no way any team can play 3 games with a week let alone in 4 days.

I ran into this issue and reported it. I was told it was because I had a lot friendlies with affiliates. Do you have many feeder clubs and the such you are having friendlies with?? they told me it throws everything off

I have the default feeders clubs and that's six in number. I had only 5 friendlies in which 2 of them were against my feeder clubs.

What i'm starting to hate is playing Chelsea/Man United/Arsenal on either the first or last day of the season as Liverpool.

This will never happen in real life, yet it constantly keeps happening in the game. The Premier League ensure that high profile games aren't played at certain times of the year.. i.e first game, last game, boxing day, new years day.

I am not sure if i can post fixtures here, Sorry if you can't and i will remove it if not ..

38565325.jpg

As you can see we play Bolton on boxing day, Then on the 28th we are away at Everton. The 30th one i don't think is legitimate.

It's always the same every year during the Christmas peroid, Alot of games in a short period of time. Even in the Premier League.

What i'm starting to hate is playing Chelsea/Man United/Arsenal on either the first or last day of the season as Liverpool.

This will never happen in real life, yet it constantly keeps happening in the game. The Premier League ensure that high profile games aren't played at certain times of the year.. i.e first game, last game, boxing day, new years day.

It did happen in real life. Chelsea vs Man u at Stamford Bridge when Mourinho was Chelsea manager.

I am not sure if i can post fixtures here, Sorry if you can't and i will remove it if not ..

As you can see we play Bolton on boxing day, Then on the 28th we are away at Everton. The 30th one i don't think is legitimate.

It's always the same every year during the Christmas peroid, Alot of games in a short period of time. Even in the Premier League.

Ok point proven!

Archived