Im Man Utd-feeder clubs query?

So Man U has 1 feeder club named Antwerp in Belgium. Man U have 4 other feeder clubs though this is only one that takes players on loan, the rest is just either a 1 match game or Man U take there players on at their training facilities.

I was wondering as I have eng,france,spain,italy,germany,portugal as playable, no belgium.

Could it be in my interest to change Antwerp to maybe a Portuguese team or french or a country i have?

Or shouldnt this make a difference really :)

Thank you for reading my post, hope for some helpful replies.

Bb :D

n.b- um, the 2 teams that send players over to train with us. The positive to this is we get to see some of there players. The 2 teams im talking of are Brazilian actually. Could it be worth considering to change these 2 teams to teams i have in my playable countries [as i have not selected brazil as playable]? Or shouldnt this make much difference as well

Hope that people understand what i mean by this

OP here, ^^ didnt take too much time to get a few responses. thanks ppl.

Why i wonder if its better to have feed clubs in teams/countries i have as playable. Would be for the reason that I think maybe if you have players in a playable simulated league then the stats of your loaned players could be more improved. Than if they were in teams that werent selected in new game menu let alone 'view only' mode. I know in view-only mode it says that only scores are made up and players arent loaded onto gaame or something like that. [this getting bit complicated isnt it lol, its something i feel like i have to ask though.] I been away from managing games for few years now before this so getting back into feel of it all. By the way as well

Is it not possible to choose feeder clubs personally? ;) im not sure, thought maybe

Is there a positive to being an EU member. Like someone said above that 3 yrs u can be an EU member/citizen. Is there a plus to being one?? im not sure

Bb :)

OP here, ^^ didnt take too much time to get a few responses. thanks ppl.

Why i wonder if its better to have feed clubs in teams/countries i have as playable. Would be for the reason that I think maybe if you have players in a playable simulated league then the stats of your loaned players could be more improved. Than if they were in teams that werent selected in new game menu let alone 'view only' mode. I know in view-only mode it says that only scores are made up and players arent loaded onto gaame or something like that. [this getting bit complicated isnt it lol, its something i feel like i have to ask though.] I been away from managing games for few years now before this so getting back into feel of it all. By the way as well

Is it not possible to choose feeder clubs personally? ;) im not sure, thought maybe

Is there a positive to being an EU member. Like someone said above that 3 yrs u can be an EU member/citizen. Is there a plus to being one?? im not sure

Bb :)

The plus side is that it comes in handy with younger players from outside the EU that have little or no hope of obtaining a work permit, but you have no intention of them making your first team for a few seasons anyway. So you send them out to Antwerp 3 seasons running to gain Belgian nationality and if he's good enough he's likely to get first team football while he's there, everyone wins that way and he returns to you're club and he's an EU National with first team experience.

And you can change Feeder clubs and all of the settings on each one in the editor btw

Archived