Help: Ribery cannot settle in Madrid

Hi guys,

Took Real Madrid and signed Ribery as the team's LM. However, after he joined, the game said he can't seems to settle and is looking into his options.

He is playing very well and his morale is superb. I have even given him a month off in Jan 2010 and yet he is still unsettled.

Could anyone pls advise what can be done to placate him? Thanks

Hi guys,

Took Real Madrid and signed Ribery as the team's LM. However, after he joined, the game said he can't seems to settle and is looking into his options.

He is playing very well and his morale is superb. I have even given him a month off in Jan 2010 and yet he is still unsettled.

to be honest there not alot you can do. perhaps interact with the player more? Ask him for his opinion on bringing in a coach or a player which will help him settle. More french players around the club will be a benefit to him and he will eventually settle into his new surroundings.

Hi guys,

Usually players need time to settle to get used to their new life, language, club etc.

Don't worry as he's a role professional eventually after the first season he will settle down.

Thanks guys, will see what happens in the next season....

maybe would ask him to recommend a staff or palyer as per ollmeister's advice.

kslee: have you tried adjusting your wage structure in boardroom? it will increase ur wage budget

Thanks guys, will see what happens in the next season....

maybe would ask him to recommend a staff or palyer as per ollmeister's advice.

kslee: have you tried adjusting your wage structure in boardroom? it will increase ur wage budget

hm...let me go there see...coz i still got loads of leftover for my wage budget...thanks :)

Archived