long range goals

As the title would suggest is anyone experiencing an unrealistic amount of goals being scored by long range shots. Now let me clarify something, I can't really complain as most of these goals are being scored by my team (arsenal). I'm just finding it a little annoying as only fabregas and van persie are ticked to shoot from long range, also most of the team except for the 2 players just mentioned are on low creativity which should result in them following my instructions.

I'll post my tactics if anyone would like to see if they can help...by the way i'm currently 2nd with a game in hand after 10 games in my first season...if i win my game i'll go a point ahead...so i can't complain too much. I just find it annoying as sometime though balls could be played in behind the defence but instead they take pot shots at goal.

Must say though apart from this small annoyance i am finding this thoroughly enjoying...the ME is quite good to watch and i like the fact that keepers make errors and spill balls. Corners are hard er to score although I have scored 2 in 10 games.

I've created 6 tactics:

home attack

home standard

home defence

away attack

away standard

awat defence

i've beaten man u 3-2 at home - i was 2 nil down with 3 minutes to go and amazingly i won 3-2. I drew away to chelsea and the only other time i dropped points was away to hull in a 0 all draw. I'll post my tactics in the tactics section of the forum if anyone would like to try it. It is a solid 4-2-3-1 with the emphasiss on defence. I keep quite alot of clean sheets and score 2.5 on average per game. I yhink I went a bit off topic towards the end but just though i'd share my experiences with y'all. cheers

Archived