'Famous' Regens

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

I had Michael Crawford in central midfield on FM2007, and I've had a German DC called Karl(heinz icon_frown.gif) Marx. Not quite. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not famous players icon_wink.gif Just famous people. icon_cool.gif

On 07 I had a John Terry at WBR in about 2020 though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

I extend the original question to famous persons in general rather than just famous players icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but those were my only answers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

I extend the original question to famous persons in general rather than just famous players icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but those were my only answers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not good enough, Mike icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

Seem to remember having a David Cameron.

There's a Thomas Cruise at Arsenal at the beginning of the game but he's not a newgen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've had a David Cameron too. Made a nice tidy profit on him within the space of 18 months icon_biggrin.gif

On 07 I noticed this a lot at one point my team included the following, Jack Daniels, Micheal J Fox, Micheal Jackson, Johnnie Walker, and Roger Douglas (unless from NZ will probably not know him)

But no amazingly famous names in my squad since...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

Seem to remember having a David Cameron. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did he play on the right and keep stealing the PPMs of your left sided and central players? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

No names but I recently signed a left back who looks like Oprah icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just had a look through my screen shots and remembered that it wasn't Oprah it was a Whitney Houston lookalike....

Whitney Houston

After browsing through teams for potential signings, I came across the legend that is Andy Townsend!. ...or not.

Anyway I was just wondering if any of you gents have found any regens with the same name as former/current players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whos "Hannah" icon_wink.gif

He looks good too, not really that much like the real Mr. Townsend, if I'm honest. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

After browsing through teams for potential signings, I came across the legend that is Andy Townsend!. ...or not.

Anyway I was just wondering if any of you gents have found any regens with the same name as former/current players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whos "Hannah" icon_wink.gif

He looks good too, not really that much like the real Mr. Townsend, if I'm honest. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hannah is the missus I've left in Sheffield for the rest of the week whilst I come back down to Birmingham to visit my brother for his birthday icon14.gif Shame he's at work most days so I'm just gonna be playing FM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by starburst91:

I have a defensive midfielder called ross noble </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, my good sir, win the internet.

How much would you be willing to sell him for icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So his first name really is.. "The" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be brilliant if that really happened, I'm assuming that this isn't actually real.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiscoStu94:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So his first name really is.. "The" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be brilliant if that really happened, I'm assuming that this isn't actually real. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, 'fraid not. But it is very fun to manage him, Phil Mitchell, Gordon Ramsay, Spiderman... :p Check it out here icon14.gif

Back on topic, I have had a regen called James Bond. That was classic! It was in an old game, dont have a screenshot icon13.gif

Archived