Selling Clauses

Hey,

before the game come out I remember something about being able to sell clauses, for example if you were owed £1m per month over 12 month (totaling £12m) you could sell that for £7m (for example) to get money into your club quicker, I was just wondering how to do it ?

Thanks

You can do this for both selling and buying players. Basically the middle part of the selling or buying screen is the clauses part. Click on the arrow to the right, and you get all the clauses, such as the one you mentioned, as well as 'fee paid after X number of international or club apps' and 'fee paid after X amount of goals'. Just click the one you want and you can tweak the numbers that appear.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm talking about this;

"A really nice new addition to the transfers and contracts area of the game is that you can now buy transfer clauses out. For example, if you’ve signed a player with a clause whereby you will pay his former club £500k when he makes 50 appearances for the club, you can now try and buy that clause for a cheaper price at an earlier point."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-manager-2010/Football-Manager-2010-new-features-blog-Day-18-Improved-player-transfers-and-contract-negotiations-article170933.html

cool, so that is how you sell them yeah ? Do you have any idea how you can do it if your the buying club ? or even if you can?

You can do it on any clauses with that highlighted arrow on, whether its you paying money to a club, or them paying it to you. The details of the clause (including the amount involved) will pop up in the box at the bottom...

Archived