Legends database, anyone interested?

rimm!

Hi, iv just made a legends database using the fifa best 11 and peles list of 125 greatest living players (although i only used the ones whove been retired)and was thinking about uploading it so does anyone want it? and probably more importantly how would i go about uploading it?!

hmmmm, i think i need to put it on rapidshare or a similar site, il have a go on thurs/fri as im at work all week and iv left my laptop at my student house.

bit more info on the players, there all 15/16 at start of the game (all have real birthdays, but the year of birth is 1991) will people need me to change the rules in the database so they can sign under18 brazillians for example?

I would be interested definatly.

Have all the other attributes ok. Like the Height, weight e.t.c? The other legends database on here has all the legends at 6 foot 11.

Do you have a list of the Legends and what clubs they begin at?

• 4 weeks later...

Height and weight are taken from wikipedia, so should be reasonably correct, if they are not mentioned on there i think i just put the player at around 6foot so there shouldnt be any major issues there. clubs they begin at are usually the players first club i think, although i trhink i put carlos alberto on a free, and there was someone else i moved around but i cant remember who...

ive had a lot of stuff goin on at the mo, with moving out and my 20th last week, so i will try to get this up on the weekend, although the file is on my7 laptop and im on my stepdads desktop at the mo, with no internet on my laptop so il have to put the file on disk and transfer it over. if i cant work the rapidshare or whatever, and people are still interested, if you give me your email adress il send it. im also going to try and include the full shortlist of the players i created, but is their anyone people are desperate for, maybe even managers? i was thinking of putting cloughie in at forest, but i dont know whether there is any point as he might just leave the second a premiership job comes up. sorry for the huge delay in putting this db up here guys!

If you go to www.megaupload.com - www.rapidshare.com and www.filefront.com you can upload to all 3, only reason I suggest all 3 is because certain countries wont allow their people to download from certain sites (E.G. Singaporeans cannot download from megaupload) I don't understand why but I work on the WeeGiE Update and we have members from Singapore that need mirrors for our updates in order to download. Also if/when you do upload for us and I like it would it be possible to put a link on the WeeGiE site for our members to upload aswell. We must get permission from the creator before doing so just in case you realise it's there and start sending nasty messages lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm guessing this has gone into oblivion lol

right, apologies, now i have the internet i am trying to put it on right now on any of the three sites you suggested but when i try and upload them i have to do it by individual .dat file rather that the .db file folder thing which is not the way iv downloaded databases before so i dont think its going to work. iv tried sending you the db as an email attachment but the attachment is limited in size to 10mb and the file is much bigger. as soon as i figure out how to do this il do get it up and profoundly apologise for my procrastination!

Archived