Hello

Hello I'm new here and I was just wondering why there has been no chairman games were you get to sack the manager and his staff and get to say how please you are of them. I think it would be a right laugh instead of having to be the manager you get to control the club. If you get borred of one you sell it and take control of another club. It would be a right laugh

icon_biggrin.gif

Hello I'm new here and I was just wondering why there has been no chairman games were you get to sack the manager and his staff and get to say how please you are of them. I think it would be a right laugh instead of having to be the manager you get to control the club. If you get borred of one you sell it and take control of another club. It would be a right laugh

icon_biggrin.gif

Why not?

Features such as:

-See how many agents you can get backhanders from.

-Try your hand at tax evasion.

-Pocket money before selling the club & moving to the Cayman Islands challenge.

-Have an affair with your secretary.

-Chose your sixth manager in only 3 years challenge.

-The "how much money can you get from ticket price increases" challenge.

-In depth tactical decisions such as "Prawn sandwiches, with cucumber or without?"

Yes... Football Championship Chairman... Live The Life!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

This has been discussed on here before, and I gotta be honest and say it's a terrible idea. Most boring game I can think of icon_smile.gif Chairmen don't do anything most of the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why would it the chairman has the best job in the world

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

This has been discussed on here before, and I gotta be honest and say it's a terrible idea. Most boring game I can think of icon_smile.gif Chairmen don't do anything most of the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why would it the chairman has the best job in the world

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

Why not?

Features such as:

-In depth tactical decisions such as "Prawn sandwiches, with cucumber or without?"

Yes... Football Championship Chairman... Live The Life!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i'm trying to find out who to contact if not i'll make the game myself my mum made a couple of games i'll just ask her how we do it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moiser0:

why would it the chairman has the best job in the world </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In real life he does yeah, cos you do nothing all day. As a computer simulation, that might be a tiny bit dull...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

Why not?

Features such as:

Yes... Football Championship Chairman... Live The Life!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm trying to find out who to contaict if i can't i'll make it myself my mum made a few games so i'll ask her how.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moiser0:

why would it the chairman has the best job in the world </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

List the things you think you would do on a day to day basis in the game.

Bet you cant list many....

no It won't you can sack manager ,hire new one's, try and influse someone to come to your club, try and sweat talk your way out of things you have done wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every day? Lol

sack managers

hire managers

get sponsers

talk to your players

sack players

watch the training

attend the maches or not you decided

watch other matches

talk to your secteter

talk to the media

talk to the world

throw parties when you get promoted

arrage a bus tour round the city when you win the cup

design a new stadium

check on the new stadium progress

hire a scout

sack any backroom person you want

argue with the manager

give him your goals for the coming season

sit back and relax whilest you watch him get the result or not on a match day

sack him and be the caretacker manager

search for a new manager

ask him question on the goal he wants to achieve whilest he's at your club

want any more icon_biggrin.gif

no It won't you can sack manager ,hire new one's, try and influse someone to come to your club, try and sweat talk your way out of things you have done wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every day? Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Franny Lee/Peter Swales Championship Chairman...

...How Many Managers Can You Hire & Fire icon_biggrin.gif

Every day? Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Franny Lee/Peter Swales Championship Chairman...

...How Many Managers Can You Hire & Fire icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you think you have made a mistake you could sack him there and then and if you want to control 2 clubs it would be even funner

watch the training

talk to the world

throw parties

arrage a bus tour

sit back and relax

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be Chairman of my life.

watch the training

talk to the world

throw parties

arrage a bus tour

sit back and relax

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be Chairman of my life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why should I question

You're either 13, or insane. I love it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i must be insane i'm 17

Originally posted by Patrick.Bateman:

We already provided 2 recent links about this topic:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/4502086173

who cares no one has got as far as me i'm going to start making it next time I see my mum she makes cmputer games and I'm going to ask her if she will make a football chairman game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask her to work for SI and to remove the supergoallie 'bug' and the attempts/shots bug all the moaners are moaning about.

If your mum would do that, then you get my attention instead about pointless moaning about a boring, dull and uninspiring Football Chairman game.

Even a Virtual Football Psychotherapist game would be more entertaining!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Patrick.Bateman:

Originally posted by Patrick.Bateman:

We already provided 2 recent links about this topic:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/4502086173

who cares no one has got as far as me i'm going to start making it next time I see my mum she makes cmputer games and I'm going to ask her if she will make a football chairman game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask her to work for SI and to remove the supergoallie 'bug' and the attempts/shots bug all the moaners are moaning about.

If your mum would do that, then you get my attention instead about pointless moaning about a boring, dull and uninspiring Football Chairman game.

Even a Virtual Football Psychotherapist game would be more entertaining! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think she would want to she just makes her own up for fun with a couple of mates

As a chairman, there simply wouldn't be enough to do. You can make sacking managers and staff the central tenet of your agrument if you like, but even Vladimir Romanov doesn't do this every day!

You'd just spend all your time clicking 'continue' until results got bad enough for it to be worth sacking the manager, an act that would, in itself, require one click. The search for a new manager might be fair interesting, but even that isn't going to last very long.

I'll stick with Football Manager, if that's okay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

As a chairman, there simply wouldn't be enough to do. You can make sacking managers and staff the central tenet of your agrument if you like, but even Vladimir Romanov doesn't do this every day!

You'd just spend all your time clicking 'continue' until results got bad enough for it to be worth sacking the manager, an act that would, in itself, require one click. The search for a new manager might be fair interesting, but even that isn't going to last very long.

I'll stick with Football Manager, if that's okay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no evn football manager has lost some of it's appeal.

and you could be chairman of two different clubs didn't you look at the list I gave you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

and you could be chairman of two different clubs didn't you look at the list I gave you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, exciting, Chairman of 2 clubs. I'm looking forward to your Mums Manager.

Do you have an URL where we can download it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Patrick.Bateman:

and you could be chairman of two different clubs didn't you look at the list I gave you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, exciting, Chairman of 2 clubs. I'm looking forward to your Mums Manager.

Do you have an URL where we can download it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not yet I haven't ask her to make it yet i'll see her tomorrow and ask her then it should only take a couple of months to make

not yet I haven't ask her to make it yet i'll see her tomorrow and ask her then it should only take a couple of months to make </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This made me laugh. You're right, a game made by your mum at home in two months will be brilliant. I can't belive more people don't start churning out games from their bedroom and filling these obvious gaps in the market that the big games companies are too blind to see.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

not yet I haven't ask her to make it yet i'll see her tomorrow and ask her then it should only take a couple of months to make </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This made me laugh. You're right, a game made by your mum at home in two months will be brilliant. I can't belive more people don't start churning out games from their bedroom and filling these obvious gaps in the market that the big games companies are too blind to see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wrote a football manager once in 2 or 3 weeks. Sure was it not having the graphics and functionality of the real thing. icon_wink.gif

I know there easy to make and my mum said she would show me then I can make my own I'm so excited icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I often get excited by your Mum.

I know there easy to make and my mum said she would show me then I can make my own I'm so excited icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I often get excited by your Mum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so do I

sounds like a game that will run only on dos lol

truley SI have missed something when it comes to making games..it takes them much longer than JUST 3 months to create a game of this standard and even then it has its faults. And then it takes them a good amount of time to create patches to fix the bugs

But your mum is going to make a game "football chairmain" in the space of three months? its a bad enough idea already without letting people who have already slaughterd your idead try out something that will probly b a joke

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 18-WATP-73:

sounds like a game that will run only on dos lol

truley SI have missed something when it comes to making games..it takes them much longer than JUST 3 months to create a game of this standard and even then it has its faults. And then it takes them a good amount of time to create patches to fix the bugs

But your mum is going to make a game "football chairmain" in the space of three months? its a bad enough idea already without letting people who have already slaughterd your idead try out something that will probly b a joke </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay then i'll tell her to wait and see what comes out

I have a feeling that we'll all be laughing on the other side of our faces when his mum's football chairman game goes on to sell millions of copies worldwide and is widely heralded as the finest sporting simulation ever made.

I have a feeling that we'll all be laughing on the other side of our faces when his mum's football chairman game goes on to sell millions of copies worldwide and is widely heralded as the finest sporting simulation ever made. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that happens I'll eat my hoover. Piece by piece.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

I have a feeling that we'll all be laughing on the other side of our faces when his mum's football chairman game goes on to sell millions of copies worldwide and is widely heralded as the finest sporting simulation ever made. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that happens I'll eat my hoover. Piece by piece. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it's a Dyson, they're delicious!

If it's a Dyson, they're delicious! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tend to dine on Henry the Hoover. Very palettable.

If it's a Dyson, they're delicious! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately it's a rather questionable Electrolux upright. It doesn't look that tasty, but then again neither do mussles and plenty of people enjoy those, so who knows.

Some of my favourite ideas for the game:

watch the training

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. That'll be rivalling Paint Drier 08.

talk to your secteter

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that a garden tool?

talk to the world

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cough* Facebook *cough*

throw parties when you get promoted

arrage a bus tour round the city when you win the cup

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arranging virtual bus tours and going to virtual parties? Sounds great.

sit back and relax whilest you watch him get the result or not on a match day

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A game where the whole point is to sit back and relax? Gee, it's a shame none of the other game manufacturers have come up with the idea of games you can enjoy whilst playing.

Overall, brilliant ideas. If I can have a game where I can watch some people run around, talk to a spade AND relax at the same time, I'll never need to buy another.

Archived