My First tactic(Arsenal unbeaten for two seasons and won the Quad twice)

Hey Guys i have decided to Relase my tactic firstly may i say i am not claiminng this to be a super tactic and its not guaranteed succes.

Ok well using this tactic i have won the quad twice with Arsenal reamaining unbeaten in the prem for two whole seasons.

I then moved to conference Hinckley who were relegation favourties to test my tactic.

I was amazingly suprised as my team won the conference comfortably by a margin of 10 points.

Formation: 4-4-2 flat

Team instructions

Emphasis: normal

Passing: Short

Tackling: normal

Pressing: yes

Offside trap: no

Counter attack no

Men behind ball: no

Passing

All of my players passing is set to team

Tackling

All set to team except two MC'S

Pressing

The whole defence plus goalkeeper are set to no

The rest are set to yes

Pass to

All set to R/L/C

Free role

All set to no apart from wingers

Forward runs

All set to yes apart from DC'S,GK and one MC

RWB

All set to no apart from the wingers one MC and one striker

HUB

All set to no

Long shots

All set to no apart from two MC'S

Through balls

all set to no apart from two MC'S

Cross ball

All set to no apart from wingers and fullbacks

Marking

All set to man marking(my surprise instruction) apart from Gk who's set to none

Unless facing a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 then the DC'S set to zonal

When leading/needing goal

When you go a goal up before the 60th minute i put the fullbacks forward runs to no and no forward runs for the MC

When leading in the 60th minutes

I put emphasis on defence and Men behind ball and counter attack on on yes

I also turn Rwb and forward runs off for everyone except the one striker

When going behind before the 60th minute i put everyone on forward runs except the DC'S.

I put everyone on RWB except the DC'S(if you then get the goal revert back to normal)

If needing a goal after 60th minute

Change formation to 4-2-4

Use the instructions i posted at the top and emphasis to attacking and everyone with forward runs and RWB except DC'S.

Feedback is appreciated enjoy!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys i have decided to Relase my tactic firstly may i say i am not claiminng this to be a super tactic and its not guaranteed succes.

Ok well using this tactic i have won the quad twice with Arsenal reamaining unbeaten in the prem for two whole seasons.

I then moved to conference Hinckley who were relegation favourties to test my tactic.

I was amazingly suprised as my team won the conference comfortably by a margin of 10 points.

Formation: 4-4-2 flat

Team instructions

Emphasis: normal

Passing: Short

Tackling: normal

Pressing: yes

Offside trap: no

Counter attack no

Men behind ball: no

Passing

All of my players passing is set to team

Tackling

All set to team except two MC'S

Pressing

The whole defence plus goalkeeper are set to no

The rest are set to yes

Pass to

All set to R/L/C

Free role

All set to no apart from wingers

Forward runs

All set to yes apart from DC'S,GK and one MC

RWB

All set to no apart from the wingers one MC and one striker

HUB

All set to no

Long shots

All set to no apart from two MC'S

Through balls

all set to no apart from two MC'S

Cross ball

All set to no apart from wingers and fullbacks

Marking

All set to man marking(my surprise instruction) apart from Gk who's set to none

Unless facing a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 then the DC'S set to zonal

When leading/needing goal

When you go a goal up before the 60th minute i put the fullbacks forward runs to no and no forward runs for the MC

When leading in the 60th minutes

I put emphasis on defence and Men behind ball and counter attack on on yes

I also turn Rwb and forward runs off for everyone except the one striker

When going behind before the 60th minute i put everyone on forward runs except the DC'S.

I put everyone on RWB except the DC'S(if you then get the goal revert back to normal)

If needing a goal after 60th minute

Change formation to 4-2-4

Use the instructions i posted at the top and emphasis to attacking and everyone with forward runs and RWB except DC'S.

Feedback is appreciated enjoy!

Friendlies won 2 drew 1 (5-5 v kuranyi's team)

Beat darlington

Lost to Fulham and sunderland

Drew with Reading - wasdown to 10 men

Beat Watford

Beat Derby - 4-0 up at half time have a red card and run out 4 - 3 winners

This tactic creates a lot of chances, seems good and my team has also been strengthened so hoping for play-offs icon_smile.gif

Cheers

well i lost my first friendly but it was against watford. altough i did get alot of chances so it looks promising so far, i also havent got any new players at all because i cant find any that want to come to me and probably never will in the first season

Hye guys thanks for the feedback.

Craig:Yes revert to defnece and counter attack and keep pressing

LCFC:5-5 agains Stutgart is great.Yeha hope it guides you to the prem

Tom:Great to hear feedback from you.I lost to Watford 3-1 in my first friendly and i thought id do rubbish with Arsenal,but i was proved wrong.

Hope you get promotionicon_wink.gif.

Sorry for the waiticon_biggrin.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

well done Tom:thup;.

I hope ive brought a smile on your face(in a non freaky way)icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure have (not in a fraeky way) icon_biggrin.gif

yeah i got some 16 year old from cheltenham, i think his name is alex allard or something but tbh he isnt that good only really backup, other than that its hard to get any players with only 1k transfer budget but hopefully if i do well in the league i will get more. (currently 6th)

Just went 5th after beating halifax 2-1 who were top of the league. My goal for the season is to at least make the play offs (they are play offs in the conference arnt they) and if that happens ill be happy. Even if i achiveve middle table i would be happy because the team had expectations to be relegated then next season i can work on my team and then go to league 2.

But thanks for the tactic ntfc its really helped icon_smile.gif

3rd place: win 12 drew 4 lost 4 - going extremely well!

although went out first round of league cup (again) to a lower league tema lincoln hammered me 3-0 lol! oh well im concentrating on league!

I am sticking to my own formations and tactics. Ok I dont win all my games etc but it is more fun trying to find a winning formula and looking for good players than playing a tactic you know will win you games no matter what team you are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony7:

I am sticking to my own formations and tactics. Ok I dont win all my games etc but it is more fun trying to find a winning formula and looking for good players than playing a tactic you know will win you games no matter what team you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive modfied it to fit my players, i decided to use it as a base to get my team back on track but I can see where youre coming from.

yes it is, just drew to hartlepool 1-1 which isnt lol.

I went into the season looking for play-offs, and by this time last season i had dropped out of the playoffs to around 8th.

forest are 4th after getting promoted icon_redface.gif

Hi ntfc, thanks for posting your tactic. I am going to try it out and see how it goes. I have been having real trouble winning with my team and was starting to think I had wasted my money buying this game, but we will see. I will let you know how it goes.

Marra

Archived