Exactly .. I just wish that the guys at sports interactive would update the database stats and stuff instead of coming up with 2 games that people are having massive problems with .. me being one of them

I dont use 3d for example, I like the new backroom advice and media stuff, but stuff like 3D isnt needed to most gamers .. it was a succesful screen for years

Fm 08 was not as good as 07. The match engine annoyed the heck out of me on 08, the players didnt close down the pass when it looked easy to just stick a foot in and clear it. FM 07 was the best IMO, best match engine of the series.

Exactly .. I just wish that the guys at sports interactive would update the database stats and stuff instead of coming up with 2 games that people are having massive problems with .. me being one of them

But if SI just updated the database and stats you'd still get people complaining about the game not progressing and there would be really no point purchasing the new game because I'm sure someone could just easily update the game themselves

Archived