+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,100 of 1215

Thread: FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

Part-Timer

Default Re: FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

Quote Originally Posted by Uri View Post
    Thanks a lot daemonic...
    you are a true believer & I wish you turning your black sheep into white as I did with Great Yarmouth this year...I hate black sheep...
    Now look at my Game Status...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...__Success_.jpg
    16 days to do 2 seasons ...the game is right about commitment

EDIT: As for my struggles with Man City, we hammered them (I think 4-0) in the Community Shield and drew away in the League so it's only in the Champions League we struggle against them.
    Last edited by daemonic; 09-06-2010 at 12:05.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by daemonic View Post
    16 days to do 2 seasons ...the game is right about commitment

EDIT: As for my struggles with Man City, we hammered them (I think 4-0) in the Community Shield and drew away in the League so it's only in the Champions League we struggle against them.
    Oops I havn't noticed we changed to a new page..only now...

I guess I don't believe in luck to win games...Luck sucks

So all you need now is to keep those first-eleven from injured before playing against the black sheep in the Champions League and your challenge is over...(Only to watch mine and go for another challenge)....

By the way,yours truly John Kennedy played the opening game for the season 30 minutes before got injured for a month ...He should learn from my truly Davidson...

Uri-Watton Uts-Season 3-2011/12
    Eastern Counties Premier (Level 9)

August

Pre Season Friendlies

So we got back to England after a long tour in the Pacific Ocean where we played 12 friendly games against native Islanders ,earning 35,000 $ for each match...That's about 420,000 $ !!!!!!!
    Following the Tour our finances status has changed into secure !
    We manage to win 9 matches draw 2 and lost 1 (How could we won that game when they brought topless native girls for cheerleaders...)

Pre Season Transfers
    I haved signed a new AMC paying for him 50,000$
    I offered the Goalkeeper who made the crucial mistake last year at the cup to other teams...There were about 50 teams intrested to sign him...I was really glad to sell him for free since he was warming the bench and was the highest paid player in the team...Good riddance...Learning from my mistakes last year, I have signed an new experienced Goalkeeper at the age of 37 who will replace in time my good old trusty 39 Goalkeeper that anounced his retirement at the end of the season...

A New Tradition

I have anounced for a new tradition...Each player that will get Man Of the Match will be automatically renewed his contract for another year...So shall be written,So shall be done...

Highest First Full Time Contract

After 2 years & 4 months I have just renewed my Dutch player his contract...Usually I offer them part time contracts since the minimum full time contract is 750$ for a month...But since this guy wanted 1200$ I offered the A Full time contract...He is the highest paid employee in the Club...I am second with 1,000& full time contract...

League

As I said,this year I am going to implement my Reserves before cup games...I also going to use them if I have two matches in a week..In this way I will minimize the possibiity of injuries & also maximize my chances of winning a Cup game...
    And what do you know...one injury for a whole month...
    So for August my Reserves played 3 out of 4 League matches...
    Here is the situation at the end of August
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-2.jpg

Awards

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-3.jpg

Cup

For the first time my team participates in F.A Cup...(The most prestige Cup)
    The Board expects me to reach 4th qualifying Round, meaning I must defeat at least 3 opponents...

1st Qualifying Roud

The Opponent away against Causeway from bottom Level 9...
    The money 1,500 $
    The Odds They are from my Level, and they are playing at home so I was ready for a battle...
    The Game I have not spotted one single fan for my team...There were 380 hostile supporters cheering & praising their players...Those same supporters were the oness who left the stadium quite early...The reason ? my team stunned them with a blitz...15 minutes into the game it was all over 3:0...The rest of the game was garbage time...

2nd Qualifying Roud

The Opponent away against Ashford...A level 8 team
    The money 3,000$
    The Odds For the first time I'm going to play against a Level 8 team...I went to spy on them playing in the League...(Disguised as a blind man lead by his dog)...They were playing an ominous formation 4-2-4 (4 strikers)...I have only seen one team play like this in the past and beaten them 2:0...But this was a higher Level team playing them away...I have noticed during my spying that they creates a lot of chances to score...They use a system of Long Balls Passess and High crosses towards the strikers bypassing completely organized midfield play...To play against an attacking team like this away you must have an excellent defence to be able to intercept them...If you mange to that, than they have less two midfielders to defend themselves...One thing is for sure..It was going to be a very exciting game...And it was...

The Game

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...vWattonUtd.jpg

One would anticipate for a flying saucer suddenly emerge & land on the field...But one would not anticipate for a flying Devil disguised as Goalkeeper...

See Ya at the end of September...
    Last edited by Uri; 14-11-2010 at 07:19.

Part-Timer

There goes our defensive record...

(No, I couldn't stay away from this save.)
    Last edited by Scab; 13-06-2010 at 01:13. Reason: typo

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post
    There goes our defensive record...

(No, I couldn't stay away from this save.)
    Wow,amazing record Scab....
    Clearly you know how to pick your defenders...
    By the way welcome back for the challenge ,For a mintue I thought we lost you...You have got what it takes to go through all the obstacles...
    Second by the way....I have just met in the Cup your relatives London Tigers...

Part-Timer

Season 2010/11 Review - London Lions in the Spartan South Midlands League Division One

League Table
    Past Positions

Nothing to complain about here. We were in some trouble around mid-season when cup and league fixtures tended to bunch up and leave us with very few rest days, but usually managed to get away with a draw or narrow win with the reserves on the pitch. Things started looking good for the title pretty early on, but this sort of unexpected dominance gives me hope for a good showing next season as well.

SSM Challenge Trophy | SSM Division One Cup | FA Vase | Capital Counties Trophy

2/4 isn't bad. Happy to bring home some more silverware, though in agreement with the board who were disappointed to go out of the FA Vase this early. Continuing to do well in the cups will probably be necessary to keep the growing wage bill under control.

Squad

No real weaknesses here that I want to address; there's good backup everywhere and a few key signings laid the groundwork for this excellent season. If anything, the age of Walker, Carsley and Mooney means I'll have to start looking for replacements sooner rather than later and that may not be too easy to find. Excited to see Ian Willis playing this well; he came through our youth intake this pre-season.

Transfers

5 players in — all essential this season. Walker proved spotless in goal, Gier and Morrison helped us to an impressive defensive record, Carsley brought some much-needed stability to the midfield (what's this guy doing playing level 10 football anyway?), and Mills formed a very successful striking partnership with Mooney. Also got to keep all the players that I didn't want rid of, so we were a very strong side this season.

Aim for next season: Get replacements for Mills (loan expiry) and Mooney (aging) and hopefully keep our stability going for next season.

Code:
    Season    League                                                Finished   Achievements
    2010/11   Spartan South Midlands League Division One            1st        Capital Counties Trophy winners, SSM Challenge Trophy winners
    2009/10   Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division   1st        Capital Counties Trophy winners
    Last edited by Scab; 13-06-2010 at 13:34. Reason: typo

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Uri View Post
    Second by the way....I have just met in the Cup your relatives London Tigers...
    Haha, awesome.

Amateur

First let me congratulate scab for another magnificient Season, Good luck on Level 9

Uri-Watton Utd-Season 3-2011/12

September

September has been quite hectic...We have played twice a week and plagued with a few Injuries along the way...

First Managers Mind Duel

after completing 9 games still unbeaten at the League we were about to face another unbeaten team...Peacehaven,this team has just relegated from Level 8 and The media predicted them to finish first at the end of season
    here is the table just before playing them at home
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-4.jpg
    They are only 9th but with 4 games less than us...
    Their Manager started the Duel :
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli-27.jpg

I had an important Cup game 3 days later,so I didn't have much choise but to put my Reserves against them...
    My Reserves still unbeaten at the League for two years are going to face their hardest challenge...I have responded like this....
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli3-3.jpg
    He responded like that...
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli4-3.jpg

Mind duels are highly important for team morale....

The game

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli5-1.jpg

I guess he should pick on someone else...

When You need to shoot...SHOOT ! Don't Talk...(Eli Wallach- "The Good,The Bad & The Ugly"

Awards
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-5.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli1-2.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-6.jpg

Cup

My team already have been knocked out from the F.A Cup...I failed to meet the Board expectaion to reach the 4th Qualifying Round and managed only to reach The 2nd Qualifying Round...It was the best performance I have seen so far from an opponent Goalkeeper...Needles to say he picked the Man of the Match...
    Now we have left with 3 more Cups...
    On September we started playing at F.A Vase cup...It is a highly prestige national Cup for semi-professional and amateur teams from all over England...

The board expected us to reach at least the 5th Round...Meaning we must beat at least 5 opponents !!
    Last year we mananged to beat 2 teams before knocked out on the 1st Round...
    The 1st Qualifying round we were free...(We are Level 9...)
    F.A Vase 2nd Qualifying Round

The opponent : away against Kingsbury London Tigers,a top Level 9 team...
    The Money : 2,000 $
    The Odds : We are faced with a team with the same calibre as we are...A top Level 9...
    They are playing at home & they come to the game with top form unbeaten for 6 games...All this didn't promise good news for us...we were ready for a tough encounter...
    The game: It was the first time I have seen a team playing with a formation of 3-4-3...It is an attacking formation with 3 strikers backed up by 4 midfielders...This formation has only one flaw...They don't have full-backs & that's exactly where I planned to hit them...I told my flank players to show me that their high work rate is not just a nominal figure..."show me what can you do...work!"
    It took us 10 minutes before a high cross from the right wing met a volley...the ball has been shot like a rocket to tear the net...If there were TV people,it was going to be "The goal of the Year"....Their Manager got panicked by the stunt we just pulled and instructed his 2 wing midfielders to play as 2 full-backs meaning,their formation changed onto 5-2-3...
    Before these 2 midfielders felt comfortable at their new position we striked them a second time 10 minutes later...I was waiting to see which formation he is going to pick now...
    With a lead of 2:0 they played for the rest of the game witout zeal like forgot completely about them being tigers and played like bunch of pussy-cats...
    10 minutes befrore the game ended they managed to score from a corner...The scorer rushed into the net to collect the ball hurrily and put it on the middle field line...It was the last time they have seen the ball...My team just hid it for 10 minutes to win 2:1...

F.A Vase 1st Round
    Last year we have been knocked out at this round...
    The opponent : home against Oxhey Jets...A lower-mid Level 9 team...
    The Money : 2,000 $
    The Odds : So we had Tigers and now came the jets...They are of the same League as the tigers but lower at the table...They came to the game with a clean sheet of 400 minutes...meaning for 4 & half matches no one was able to score against them...
    Looking upon their formation I understood why...
    The game: They are using a formation of 4-1-4-1...meaning they use a Defensive Midfielder just behind their 4 midfielders...I have seen this before...Those are teams which are very difficult to break...They fortify 10 men in the box and fight like kamikazes...They are not intrested to win but to get a Draw and get a Replay...
    At my Team-talk just before the game started I only used one sentence

Unleash hell upon them from the 1st minute !

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...vOxheyJets.jpg

See ya a the end of October...
    Last edited by Uri; 14-06-2010 at 13:06.

Part-Timer

Good start to the season Uri and welcome back and congrats on promotion Scab.

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2024/25

Transfers
    4 youngsters arrived but the books were balanced as Dusosky & Goncharenko requested transfers bringing in 34m. Luckily I already had replacements at the club and ready to to step into the first team.

Champions League - WINNERS | Final
    FINALLY...12 wins, 1 draw in a tie we were 4 goals ahead in and never really threatened.

Premier League
    Predicted: 2nd | Final Position: WINNERS | Graph
    Another season of dominance as we led the table from day 1 with the title wrapped up in March.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    Zero goals conceded, can't argue with that.

League Cup - Quarter Final
    The kids did well to make it to the Quarters and gave Chelsea a decent game despite losing.

Community Shield - WINNERS
    Hammered Man City!!

Liverpool County FA Senior Cup - Quarter Final
    A very poor year for new youth players with none even remotely likely to ever make the first team so hardly a surprise they lost out to Everton's Reserve side.

Other News
    Finances

Club Records

Awards
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Sergio | 3rd José Francisco
    European Goalkeeper of the Year - 1st Daniel Smith
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio
    English Premier Division Top Goalscorer - 1st Sergio
    English Players' Young Player of the Year - 1st Luke Bridges* | 2nd Danny Higgins* | 3rd Chris Browne
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Danny Higgins*
    Champions League Best Player - 1st Danny Higgins* | 2nd José Francisco | 3rd José Angel Lorenzo
    European Golden Boot - 1st Sergio

Stars
    Most Assists: Danny Higgins* - 19
    Most Goals: Sergio - 49
    Most MoM: Sergio - 14
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio - 7.58
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio - Getting better and better. Technically he's good but physically he's a beast so probably gonna be downhill from 30 on.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

AFC Liverpool Trophy Room
    Leagues
    Premier League x 7 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25
    Coca-Cola Championship x 1 - 2017/18
    Coca-Cola League One x 1 - 2016/17
    Coca-Cola League Two x 1 - 2015/16
    Blue Square Premier x 1 - 2014/15
    Blue Square North x 1 - 2013/14
    Northern Premier League Premier Division x 1 2012/13
    Northern Premier League First Division South x 1 - 2011/12
    North West Counties Premier Division x 1 - 2010/11
    North West Counties Division One x 1 - 2009/10

Cups
    Champions League x 1 - 2024/25
    FA Cup x 4 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25
    League Cup x 3 - 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22
    Community Shield x 5 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25
    Johnston Paint Trophy x 1 - 2016/17
    FA Trophy x 2 - 2013/14, 2014/15
    FA Vase x 2 - 2009/10, 2010/11
    Northern League Challenge Cup x 2 - 2011/12, 2012/13
    Northern League President's Cup x 1 - 2011/12
    North West Counties Challenge Cup x 2 - 2009/10, 2010/11
    North West Counties Division One Trophy x 1 - 2009/10
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 5 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24

Career History
    Code:
    Season   League       Pos.  FA Cup   FA Vase/    Lge Cups    Europe      Achievements
                                         FA Trophy
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    2009/10  NWC 1  (L10) 1st   4th Ql.  FAV Wnrs    NWCCC Wnrs  N/A         NWC Div 1 Champions, FA Vase,
                                                                             NWCC Cup, NWC Div 1 Trophy 
    2010/11  NWC Prm (L9) 1st   1st Rnd. FAV Wnrs    NWCCC Wnrs  N/A         NWC Prm Champions, FA Vase,
                                                                             NWCC Cup
    2011/12  NP D1S  (L8) 1st   3rd Rnd. FAT 3rd Rnd NLCC Wnrs   N/A         NPL 1st Div Sth Champions,
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
    2012/13  NP Prm  (L7) 1st   3rd Rnd. FAT 3rd Rnd NLCC Wnrs   N/A         NPL Prm Champions, NLC Cup
    2013/14  BSN          1st   3rd Rnd. FAT Wnrs    N/A         N/A         BSN Champions, FA Trophy
    2014/15  BSP          1st   3rd Rnd. FAT Wnrs    N/A         N/A         BSP Champions, FA Trophy
    2015/16  CCL2         1st   3rd Rnd. N/A         1st Rnd.    N/A         CCL2 Champions
    2016/17  CCL1         1st   4th Rnd. N/A         2nd Rnd.    N/A         CCL1 Champions, JPT Winners,
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
    2017/18  CCC          1st   4th Rnd. N/A         2nd Rnd.    N/A         CCC Champions
    2018/19  PRM          1st   SF       N/A         3rd Rnd.    N/A         PRM Champions,
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
    2019/20  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Winners     CL QF       PRM Champions, FA Cup, 
                                                                             League Cup, L'pool Senior Cup
    2020/21  PRM          1st   SF       N/A         Winners     CL SF       PRM Champions, League Cup
    2021/22  PRM          1st   QF       N/A         Winners     CL SF       PRM Champions, League Cup
    2022/23  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         4th Rnd.    CL SF       PRM Champions, FA Cup, 
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
    2023/24  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    CL QF       PRM Champions, FA Cup, 
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
    2024/25  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Qtr-Final   Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, 
                                                                             FA Cup,
    ********************************* Challenge Complete ***************************************
    Last edited by daemonic; 15-06-2010 at 09:11. Reason: Forgot Fans Player of the Year

Third Team

Big congrats Daemonic

What now for you?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Big congrats Daemonic

What now for you?
    Gonna keep with this save. Can't be bothered starting another challenge as I don't spend as much time at the comp in the Summer. Plus I have some very promising youth coming through so I want to see how they do, 3 have gotten England caps already and the latest batch has 4 who are rated as having Leading Premiership potential.

roberto922

Awesome dae, congrats

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by roberto922 View Post
    Awesome dae, congrats
    Thanks, finally got there

Amateur

First let me congratulate you daemonic for finishing the challenge...
    Amazing job & wishing you the best on your next challenge once you decide to take on a new one...
    Now let's get back to...

October

October was pretty intense month...We usually played twice a week...
    While my first team was pre occupied with cup games My reserves already played half the matches in the League...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-7.jpg

The Reserves

Here are 2 examples of my Reserves quality...
    The dynamos
    My 2 Central Midfielders
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...onUnited-3.jpg

Following one weekend 6 of them have been picked for the Team of the Week....

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli1-3.jpg

Tempo

One of the major advantages of having two squads starting a game with a fitness close to 100% is the use of tempo...
    Each time your tactics dictates that you wait for half time for the opponent to get tired and then you say to your squad only one sentence :

Exhaust them, Run like hell ...

The Buzz...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...chaeli-3-6.jpg

The Injuries
    Maintaining two squads each of them plays ones a week help to keep healthy players...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...chaeli-2-7.jpg

Awards

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-8.jpg

Ben Farrell The Player of the Season Last year at Level 10 scored 22 goals for the Club...In a League match he scores 2 & then we have a penalty kick...Even though I have not chosen him to shoot it,the one who usually shoot penalties, honour him to score his 25 goal for the club ...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...aguePrem-9.jpg

The Cup dream

We already knocked out from The F.A Cup....
    No games this Month at the F.A Vase Cup (We reached so far 2nd Round)

Norfolk County Senior Cup
    It is a cup for 35 teams from Level 11,10 & 9 from the County...
    We managed to win it 2 years ago as Level 11 team and then a year later we lost it on the 3rd round...
    The board expect us to reach the Final...
    1st Round we were free...

2nd Round
    The Opponent: Away against Downham a mid table Level 10 team...
    The Money: 1,000 $
    The Odds: Our rivals have just been promoted from Level 11 and doing fine at Level 10...I was surprised to see that the pundits gave them a slightly better chances to win...
    I have full respect for teams which are promoted...It means they are capable to produce a quality gameplay regulary...So I was prepared for the worse....
    The game: It was a difficult game...They played confidently waiting for us to make a mistake and knocking us out...I was pretty sharp not to let that happen...after 0:0 at half time...First minute into the second half it was our moment to shine and use an oppurtunity to score a goal...We kept our goal locked up for the rest of the game to return home happily to overcome this tough opponent...

Eastern Counties League Cup

It is a cup for all Eastern counties Leagues...40 teams from Level 10 & Level 9...
    We are the holders of this cup...We won it last year as Level 10 team...
    The Board expect us to win it again...

Qualifying Round we were free

1st Round

The Opponent : Home against Dereham a mid table team from our League....
    The Money : 3,000 $
    The Odds : We know this team quite well...Each year we get to play them in a cup game...
    First year as a Level 11 team we played them at the Final of Norflok Senior Cup...and We hit them badly 5:1...
    A year after we met them as Level 10 team the 1st Round at this Cup away (Same as this year) and hit them badly 4:1...
    This year we already met them in the League away and hit them badly 4:0
    The Game :
    Just before starting the game at Teamtalk I have said only one sentence....
    have mercy on those poor souls....

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...tdvDereham.jpg

See ya at the end of November
    Last edited by Uri; 15-06-2010 at 16:36.

Amateur

November

November has been another intense with many games to play,usually twice a week...
    By now the football machine of Watton Utd works just fine...

The Streak

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli1-4.jpg

We are running solo at the top of the League & even managed to extend the winning streak to 7 matches...Not only that,we didn't even conceded even one goal....
    We suffered a major injury ,one the best central Defenders has been injured for 3 months....

Awards
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-10.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-11.jpg

The Cup Dream

We already have been knocked out of the F.A Cup...
    This month we had 3 games in the other Cups left...

FA Vase 2nd Round

Board expects us to reach 5th Round...We already knocked out 2 teams...
    History : Last year we have been knocket out at the 1st Round...
    The Opponent : Home Against Northampton Sileby Rangers a mid-table Level 10 team...
    The Money: 2,500 $
    The Odds : It was clearly a convenient draw...
    The Game: Things didn't go as smooth as I thought...We clearly dominated the game but had difficulties to score...It was only at my third year at the Club that I put serious thought how to position my players using Throw-ins...I still don't have anyone who is capable of sending long throw-in...And I was really glad to see our team managing to break the opponent for the first time right before half-time using a Throw-In maneuver...Later on we with the help of penalty kick we sealed the score 2:0...

Norfolk Senior Cup 3rd Round
    Board expects us to reach the Final...8 matches at this stage...
    History: Won this Cup first Year...Knocked out at this stage second year...
    The Opponent : Home against Wroxham a top Level 9 team from our League...
    The Money: 2,000 $
    The Odds : History repeats itself...On my first year at the club as Level 11 team we drawed against them at the quarter-finals and managed to hit them badly 3:0 with all the goals at the first half...We havn't played them yet at the League...
    The Game:
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...tdvWroxham.jpg

Welcome to the club Senior Kennedy,at last you left your shadow & entered your body...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli-28.jpg

Eastern Counties League Cup 2nd Round

We are the holders of this Cup...Board expects us to win it again...8 matches at this stage
    The Opponent : Home against Stowmarket a top Level 10 team...
    The Money: 4,000 $
    The Odds : Our rivals are at excellent form running for promotion from the League we have just been promoted last year...Out of 25 games this year they only lost 2...
    And now they are coming after us...We have played against them twice last year at the League and beat them 1:0 & 2:1 in two very close encounters...
    The Game :
    http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...Stowmarket.jpg

See Ya at The end of December...
    Last edited by Uri; 17-06-2010 at 16:27.

Part-Timer

Looks like the league is going well again Uri and good to see Kennedy get some goals for you

Amateur

Looks like the league is going well again Uri and good to see Kennedy get some goals for you
    John Kennedy by now has established his stature as the leading striker of the club...He was wounded on his premiere at the start of the season for a month...It took him time to regain his match fitness & then he took him more time to adjust to the new club...I can't see his adapatability attribute since it is hidden but I guess its quite low...I had to be patient with him and finally he is an integral part of the club....

December

By the second half of December we had two weeks rest we needed just before getting back into rock and roll with the ball...

Roller Coaster Watton Utd

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli-29.jpg

God works in mysterious ways...

Everyone knows that injuries are inevitable...
    On December we got hurt pretty bad...A month before we lost our best central defender for 3 months and this month we lost another central defender for 3 months...
    Later on, another central defender injured for 2 weeks...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...onUnited-4.jpg

That was my cue, it's time to sign a new central defender...but Who ? My staff says about almost any player that "he is not worthy to walk upon our holy stadium grass"...
    All my endeavors to loan in someone came out futile...So I was searching the whole Level 10 & Level 9 Leagues for those "Player of the Season"...
    The problem is that the center back role is not glamorous enough to receive that award...But there is always an exception to the rule...
    There was this guy Paul Ayres who managed to win that award a year ago but now was unemployed...Since his club has been promoted & he was 30 years old they have not renewed his contract...So one year he is the best player of the season and the next year he can't find one club to play at...
    When I looked which club he was ,I have seen that guy was actually part of the team that beat my team last year at the FA Vase Cup...So if that guy was good enough to beat my team he is going to be good enough to play for my team...He was also left footed which is always handy and more important he was 1.94 meters....I'll bet that his height together with Jumping value of 14 got him his award...
    So I signed him for a minimum wage contract till the end of the season and put him on the bench...when my third center back injured for 2 weeks he got his chance to play....

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli2-3.jpg

Awards

Now ,look who is in the 3rd place of the Player of the Month...(After looking who is the winner...)

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-12.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli-30.jpg

As I said God works in mysterious ways...Needless to say I renewed his contract for another year...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-13.jpg

27 seconds...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli4-4.jpg

The Cup Dream

FA Vase 3rd Round
    We already knocked out 3 teams...Board expects us to reach 5th round...32 matches at this stage....
    History : Last year we lost at the 1st Round....
    The Opponent: away against cove,a mid-table level 9 team...
    The Money: 2,250 $
    The Odds: This team is at our level playing at home...They are playing 4-1-4-1....A Defensive Midfielder before 4 Midfielders...Those kind of teams are very hard to break...You really don't want to let them get the lead the score...My strategy for this game was actually to play it safe and drag them to our hellhole to finish the job...But as things turned out, it wasn't meant to be...
    The Game :3 minutes into the game they score from a corner 1:0...25 minutes into the game my second central defenfer got injured for 3 months...All the wrong symptoms are here...

30 matches

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli3-4.jpg

See ya at the end of January...
    Last edited by Uri; 19-06-2010 at 12:07.

Amateur

January
    In january we got back to play twice a week...

Roller Coaster Express Watton Utd

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli2-4.jpg

And then we finally made a draw....

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli4-5.jpg

A Broken Leg

So far in three years we have been able to be lucky to avoid a broken leg...But no more...By now you already know that 2 central defenders have been injured for three months each...This month a third central defender broke is leg and will be out for 7-8 months...It is really sad but it's part of the risk of being a football player...
    The fact that we had 3 central backs injured hampered our momentum a little bit & we have been conceded a few goals...
    Before that we managed to break a record of 10 games without conceding even one goal...Clean Sheet for 10 games...

Awards

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-14.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-15.jpg

The Cup Dream

So far we have been knocked out from the F.A Cup...This month we played at 3 Cups...

FA Vase 4th Round
    We already knocked out 4 teams...Board expects us to reach 5th Round...meaning if we win this match we meet expectation...16 matches for this Round
    History: Last year we lost at 1st Round (After beating 2 teams at qualifying Rounds)
    The Money : 3,150 $
    The Opponent: Home against Clevedon ,a bottom Level 10 team
    The Odds: We are clearly better team & should win this game...
    The Game : One sided game...We attack they defend...but not so well...4:0....can't be easier than that...

Norfolk Senior Cup Quarter Final
    It's a Cup for 35 teams from Level 9,10,11 of the County...Board expect us to reach the finals....
    History: Won the cup first year, lost at 3rd Round second year...
    The Money : 2,150 $
    The Opponent: Away against Cromer Town ,a mid-table Level 11 team...
    The Odds: This game bring a lot of memories...Two years ago at Level 11 we played altogether 35 games including Cup games...No team was able to beat us back then...There was only one team who managed to beat us the whole Season....Yea,you guessed right...And now we are heading back to the same stadium we lost last time we have been there...Cromer Town not only managed to beat us 2:1 but also to score 2 goals away (They lost 3:2) & to be the only team to score 2 goals twice against us...
    I was hoping that by now I am more experienced with better players....
    The Game :

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli-31.jpg

Eastern County League Cup Quarter Final
    It is a Cup For 40 teams playing at Eastern Counties Leagues (Level 10 & 9)....The board expect us to win it...
    History : We are the proud holders of this Cup....
    The Money : 4,200 $
    The Opponent: Away against Needham Market,a top Level 9 team who fights for a play-off place to Level 8...
    The Odds: History strikes again....Last year we have been playing them at the same stadium & the same stage...back then we were a Level 10 team and they were trying to promote from Level 9....We managed to beat them 1:0 away on our way to win the Cup...Now it's payback time for them...Since that game we played them twice at the League and beat them twice 1:0 & 2:0...I would say they had enough of us beating them...
    At this Cup there is no Replay so here is their chance...
    The Game :

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli3-5.jpg

An Amazing Record

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli1-5.jpg

We have managed to extend that to 20 before it ended....

See ya at the end of February....
    Last edited by Uri; 20-06-2010 at 18:01.

Amateur

February

Promotion to Reginal First Divisions (Level 8)

During February we have been promoted to the Reginal First Divisions (Level 8)...
    We are still unbeaten at the League after 33 Matches....We still have 7 more games before the Season ends...

We were given 21,000 $ for that promotion...

Here are a few Reactions

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli1-6.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli2-5.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli3-6.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli4-6.jpg

Monthly Awards

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-16.jpg

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...guePrem-17.jpg

Highest Salary Personnel

Towards the end of the month I have signed a new kid from Grimsby...I have not paid anything to get him but in order to sign him,I had to offer him the highest salary so far...
    He is going to be the second player in the club with a Full-Time Contract...And we are going to pay him 1,300 $ for a month which is higher than my Dutch player with 1,200 $....I'm third with 1,000 $ for a month...

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...PaulCarney.jpg

The Cup Dream

So far we have been knocked out of two Cups ,failing to meet expectation of the Board...Two more to go...
    But the good news is we met expectation in the FA Vase Cup...

Norfolk Senior Cup Semi Finals

It is a cup for 35 teams from Level 11,10,9 of Norfolk County...Since we are promoted that is our last chance of winning it...
    Board expect us to reach Final...

History: First year we won it...Second year lost at 3rd Round
    The Opponent: Home against Hempnall ,a bottom Level 11 team
    The Money: 2,150 $
    The Odds: This match brings a lot of memories to the time we were a Level 11 team...Back then we met them twice & couldn't beat them with two draws 0:0...So we even not be able to score against them...But that was 2 years ago...
    The Game: This time around we score...An easy victoy 3:0 and we are going to play in a Final Cup game for a third year in a row...
    We also succeded in meeting board expectation...We managed to meet board expectation in 2 Cups out of 4 which was better than last year meeting only 1 out of four...

FA Vase 5th Round
    So far we managed to beat 5 teams to get this far...We managed to meet board expectation who expected us to reach 5th Round...
    8 matches for this stage...

History: Last year lost at first Round...
    The Opponent: Home against Gillford Park, a top level 10 team who fights for promotion to our Level...
    The Money: 4,200 $
    The Odds: I really don't like to play against teams who run for promotion..It means they are in excellent form and shape and also it means the computer LIKE them...meaning they are going to get lucky as hell...
    The Game:

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/...ichaeli-32.jpg

See ya for the Season Finale...
    Last edited by Uri; 23-06-2010 at 13:12.

Part-Timer

Congrats on another promotion Uri

Only 7 more seasons to the Premier League?

Amateur

Congrats on another promotion Uri

Only 7 more seasons to the Premier League?
    Thanks daemonic...We are going to need a lot of time for that I'm afraid...But as long as I'm challenged I will be around...Thanks for your support...

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2025/26

Transfers

Scored lots of goals and finally beat Man City over 2 legs. AC Milan gave us a scare in the Semi's, coming back from a 3-0 deficit from the first leg to lead 4-0 on the night and 4-3 on aggregate at the San Siro before 2 late goals saw us into the final 5-4 on aggregate.
    The final against Barcelona was pretty even with Barcelona dominating the first 30 minutes but we came into the game eventually winning comfortably.

Club World Championship - WINNERS | Final
    Very straightforward.

Premier League
    Predicted: | Final Position: WINNERS | Graph
    With no real challenger emerging we wrapped up the title on the 28th of February with a 3-0 win over Man City, still with 8 games left to play. That was still enough time however for us to suffer our first league defeat for a few seasons.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    4 in a row.

League Cup - Fourth Round
    Engineered an early exit to avoid fixture pile up, luckily the board don't care about this competition.

European Super Cup - WINNERS

Beat Man City, but only just.

Liverpool County FA Senior Cup - WINNERS | Final

Other News
    Finances - Stadium expansion is being blocked so it seems we've reached capacity. Another new stadium please.

Club Records

Awards
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Sergio | 3rd Danny Higgins
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio
    English Players' Player of the Year - 1st José Francisco | 2nd José Angel Lorenzo
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Sergio
    English Young Player of the Year - 1st Danny Higgins* | 2nd Luke Bridges* | 3rd Roger Ward* - Clean sweep for AFC Liverpool youth products.
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Sergio | 2nd José Francisco
    Champion League Best Player - 1st Sergio | 3rd Cristian Astrada

Stars
    Most Assists: Carlos Maldonado - 25
    Most Goals: Sergio - 54
    Most MoM: Sergio - 14
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio - 7.63
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio - Another brilliant season.

Leagues
    Premier League x 8 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26

Cups
    Champions League x 2 - 2024/25, 2025/26
    European Super Cup x 1 - 2025/26
    Club World Championship x 1 - 2025/26
    FA Cup x 5 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26
    Community Shield x 6 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 6 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26

Career History
    Code:
    Season   League       Pos.  FA Cup   FA Vase/    Lge Cups    Europe      Achievements
                                         FA Trophy
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    2009/10  NWC 1  (L10) 1st   4th Ql.  FAV Wnrs    NWCCC Wnrs  N/A         NWC Div 1 Champions, FA Vase,
    2010/11  NWC Prm (L9) 1st   1st Rnd. FAV Wnrs    NWCCC Wnrs  N/A         NWC Prm Champions, FA Vase,
                                                                             NWCC Cup
    2011/12  NP D1S  (L8) 1st   3rd Rnd. FAT 3rd Rnd NLCC Wnrs   N/A         NPL 1st Div Sth Champions,
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
    2012/13  NP Prm  (L7) 1st   3rd Rnd. FAT 3rd Rnd NLCC Wnrs   N/A         NPL Prm Champions, NLC Cup
    2013/14  BSN          1st   3rd Rnd. FAT Wnrs    N/A         N/A         BSN Champions, FA Trophy
    2014/15  BSP          1st   3rd Rnd. FAT Wnrs    N/A         N/A         BSP Champions, FA Trophy
    2015/16  CCL2         1st   3rd Rnd. N/A         1st Rnd.    N/A         CCL2 Champions
    2016/17  CCL1         1st   4th Rnd. N/A         2nd Rnd.    N/A         CCL1 Champions, JPT Winners,
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
    2017/18  CCC          1st   4th Rnd. N/A         2nd Rnd.    N/A         CCC Champions
    2018/19  PRM          1st   SF       N/A         3rd Rnd.    N/A         PRM Champions,
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
    2019/20  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Winners     CL QF       PRM Champions, FA Cup, 
    2020/21  PRM          1st   SF       N/A         Winners     CL SF       PRM Champions, League Cup
    2021/22  PRM          1st   QF       N/A         Winners     CL SF       PRM Champions, League Cup
    2022/23  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         4th Rnd.    CL SF       PRM Champions, FA Cup, 
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
    2023/24  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    CL QF       PRM Champions, FA Cup, 
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
    2024/25  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Qtr-Final   Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, 
                                                                             FA Cup
    ********************************* Challenge Complete ***************************************
    2025/26  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         4th Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC,
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup

Semi Pro

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2025/26
    Don't take this the wrong way but have you cheated in any way (FMTRE for players, corner cheat ect)? You've won every division at the first time of asking, never seen anything like it.
    Last edited by canvey!!; 30-06-2010 at 23:03. Reason: Streamlined quote

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dave byrd View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but have you cheated in any way (FMTRE for players, corner cheat ect)? You've won every division at the first time of asking, never seen anything like it.
    A) no need to quote that big of a post that is directly above you. just post blah blah blah for his text or something

B) its actually quite easy if you spend a SIGNIFICANT amount of time scouting players. I've dominated with Chelmsford on this save up to Championship right now (BSS to Chmp consecutively) by spending hours scouting. We get the max number of loans, the best frees possible, and spend all transfer money into a handful of players instead of spreading it out.

For instance, going from BSS to BSP I spent 6 hours scouting players. BSP season took 12 hours. We had 120 points, and completely raped everyone. We found some loans who were amazing, and quite a bit of frees. The transfer money we did have we spend players who in no way belonged in BSP. I don't think he cheated. Its certainly possible. Although from past experience myself and what others have expereienced, going CCC to PL winners is pretty damn hard... Who knows. Who cares.

roberto922

Plus the first few divisions are very easy if you do it right, and they provide a snowball effect.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by dave byrd View Post
    Plus the first few divisions are very easy if you do it right, and they provide a snowball effect.
    Nope, no use of FMRTE and no corner cheat. The nearest I came to cheating is the save was started using 10.2 when players would still drop down a lot of divisions on loan, not realistic but within the rules. As roberto said once the first few divisions are won a snowball effect kicks in. It's something I've posted about quite a while ago.

It is indeed (in my 6th season of it at the moment) but it does seem to allow you to build a bit of a snowball effect when you start so low down the leagues.
    A few league wins and maybe a cup and even with a starting rep of Sunday League Footballer your rep will increase to regional or even national. So by the time you reach the BSS/BSN your manager rep is probably similar to starting a game with your rep set to Professional Footballer allowing you to attract better players than can usually be done in the dafuge challenge.
    And thats just the effect on your manager rep, the club rep also gets a 'head start' as my teams was already National by the time we hit the BSN.

None of that is to in any way diminish the achievement of completing it, it takes a lot of patience to get to the point of having your own rep and the clubs increase that much, just some of my rambling thoughts on a game started so low down the pyramid.
    The game may just need some tweaking in terms of the rep increase given for winning the very low leagues and regional cups.
    EDIT: Plus if I was going to cheat do you honestly think I'd have gone that bloody long without winning the Champions League
    Last edited by daemonic; 28-06-2010 at 09:00.

Semi Pro

Nope, no use of FMRTE and no corner cheat. The nearest I came to cheating is the save was started using 10.2 when players would still drop down a lot of divisions on loan, not realistic but within the rules. As roberto said once the first few divisions are won a snowball effect kicks in. It's something I've posted about quite a while ago.

EDIT: Plus if I was going to cheat do you honestly think I'd have gone that bloody long without winning the Champions League
    Awesome! Any chance of me downlaoding your saved game?

Part-Timer

No, it's 400mb at this point and I'm not wasting my data allowance (mobile broadband ftl btw) uploading it.

Subs Bench

Started with a team from Level 10 a couple of days ago when my Everton save died on me. So, as I meet the criteria and I'm still in October, I'll jump in!

I'm with Seaford Town in the Sussex County Division 2 (Level 10). And, I'm having a hard time coping up with the barely any technical skills part.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Leppard View Post
    Started with a team from Level 10 a couple of days ago when my Everton save died on me. So, as I meet the criteria and I'm still in October, I'll jump in!

I'm with Seaford Town in the Sussex County Division 2 (Level 10). And, I'm having a hard time coping up with the barely any technical skills part.
    Welcome and I wouldn't worry about the technical skills at that level. Get some who has decent physical attributes and even if their skills are less than 5 they'll excel up to BSN/BSS level. A striker with finishing of 1 but pace/acceleration over 10 will score bucketloads

Subs Bench

Yeah that's what I've gone with till now. Still have a hard time figuring out who to play and who to bench which results in me not having a steady team.

Should my training be focused only on Aerobic and Physical and leave everything else at 0?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Leppard View Post
    Yeah that's what I've gone with till now. Still have a hard time figuring out who to play and who to bench which results in me not having a steady team.

Should my training be focused only on Aerobic and Physical and leave everything else at 0?
    I just used the standard training regimes until I made the BSN. The players are awful, they are either part-time or amateur so a lot less training and you'll probably replace a lot of them every couple of seasons.

Subs Bench

ffs. My save got corrupted again!!!! This is really becoming a problem now.

New save. Screenie. I'm managing Bridport in Western League Division One. I like Bridport's colors .

Amateur

hey guys not been on for a while due to college commitments

wanted to get back into this challenge where i left off only for my pc to go and blow up

so going to use me laptop but will have to restart as have not got old game saved on it

will get back on in abit when game loaded and chose who to manage at level 11
    Last edited by unitedmadandy; 30-06-2010 at 13:35.

Amateur

okay here we go

loaded game as per requirements and then randomly selected till a level 11 team appeared as wanted to do something different rather then starting with local teams near me as had been doing them before losing saved game

so let me introduce you to the new manager of Foley FC of the Staffordshire Senior League Premier Division at Level 11 we play our home games at Whitcombe Road, Stoke-on-Trent capacity 1000

Part-Timer

Best of luck with Foley FC Andy

Amateur

Best of luck with Foley FC Andy
    thanks daemonic

Amateur

I've been checking up on this challenge for quite a while, and are finally ready to give this a go. I've participated, unsuccessfully I might add, in dafuges challenge the last couple of years, and this seems like a natural progression. A big thanks goes to Superbladesman for the amazing job he has done to make this possible.

So, I'm giving this a go with Battersea Ironsides.
    (I pre-checked the db to make sure the team I chose had a starting reputation of 1.)

League: English Surrey Elite Intermediate League (L11)

Manager profile

And now I'm finally ready to play

Part-Timer

Best of luck godemand, great club name

Amateur

Foley FC Season 1 2009-10 Staffordshire Senior League Premier Division

Staffordshire Senior League Premier Division - 1st Place Promoted through level 11 promotion playoff final

Staffordshire Senior League Premier Division Screenshots

League Table League Graph Team Stats Player Stats

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Best Eleven Finances Confidence Transfers Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview Team Stats

Records, Awards and Achievements

Fans Player of the Year - Chris Samuel
    Foley turn semi-pro
    Wittion Albion - Board notification of parent club link without me even asking for the board to look for one

Outstanding Performer

Alan Richards
    - my player of the season he appeared in all 35 games of the season. Scoring 24 league goals making him the leagues top scorer and also assisted in 5 more goals.
    Last edited by unitedmadandy; 03-07-2010 at 14:05.

Part-Timer

Great first season andy, Richards looks the ideal striker at that level, fast. Best of luck next season

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2026/27

Transfers
    2 more hot prospects arrived, Anderson going into the U-18's and Ametrano stamping his mark on the first team already as joint top scorer.

13 straight wins and a hatful of goals.

Premier League
    Not sure why 8 titles in a row still means we get predicted 2nd but we again eased through the league with no one putting up a challenge.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    It took a couple of penalty shoot-outs but we retained the cup.

League Cup - Third Round - Looks like starting a Centre Back pairing with a combined age of 33 isn't a good plan

U-18's triumph again.

Other News
    Finances
    Starting to become a problem again as the wage bill creeps up and we've max'ed out on revenue from the League and Europe the last few seasons. Requests to upgrade the stadium are met with the "No space for expansion" reply so another new stadium is needed, soon.

Club Records

Awards
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Danny Higgins* | 3rd Luke Bridges*
    English Players' Player of the Year - 1st José Francisco | 2nd Sergio
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Danny Higgins* (25 gls)
    English Players' Young Player of the Year - 1st Chris Browne | 2nd Diego Mortaro | 3rd Roger Ward*
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Sergio Ametrano (12 gls) | 3rd José Ángel Lorenzo (10 gls)
    Champions League Best Player - 1st José Francisco | 2nd Sergio Ametrano

Stars
    Most Assists: José Francisco - 25
    Most Goals: Sergio Ametrano, Danny Higgins*, José Ángel Lorenzo - 27
    Most MoM: Luke Bridges* - 8
    Highest Avg Rating: Luke Bridges* - 7.60
    Fans Player of the Year: Luke Bridges* - A new recipient this year as Sergio had an 'average' season by his standards. First time an AFC Liverpool youth product has won it too.

Leagues
    Premier League x 9 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27

Cups
    Champions League x 3 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27
    European Super Cup x 2 - 2025/26, 2026/27
    Club World Championship x 2 - 2025/26, 2026/27
    FA Cup x 6 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27
    Community Shield x 7 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 7 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
    2025/26  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         4th Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC,
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
    2026/27  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup

roberto922

So close to a clean sweep dae, pesky league cup

Good first season andy

Part-Timer

So close to a clean sweep dae, pesky league cup

Good first season andy
    I purposely send out a team to lose in the League Cup because the standard of the teams in the Liverpool County Cup are so poor its impossible to lose to them and I can't be bothered with the fixture pile up caused by staying in both. If I ever win the League Cup again it'll be a miracle

Amateur

thanks guys

hopefully season 2 will be just as good but pre season is going badly with us P6 W1 D1 L4 GF 5 GA11

i know ive bought in a few players to make squad stronger but we had 2nd best defence and were top scorers last season but nothing is working at moment

just hope they get their acts together when season kicks off in 2 weeks

Amateur

Thumbs up Re: FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

Very nice, you took them to the ultimate finish

Amateur

Sounds interesting might give it a go

Amateur

Thumbs down Re: FM10: English small club to big club challenge: extended edition

Battersea Ironsides Season review - Season 1 (2009/2010) - Starting Division: Surrey Elite Intermediate League (Level 11)

League

League table
    League graph
    Fixtures p.1
    Fixtures p.2

We made a bright start in the league, and played 9 league games before we conceded a goal, a strong feat by a solid defense lead by Steven Springett, one of many signings this season. In the end we conceded only 16 goals in 28 league games, which is probably my best defensive record on any FM to this point. Given, the strikers in this league are hardly prolific, and I suspect that the opposition will be stronger next season. Anyway, the tactic seems spot on for this level, and with the players I have been able to sign, I hope to have a good season next year too.

Tactic wise, we went for a simple 4-4-2 with mostly global settings, the squad morale was good throughout the season and played a big part I believe.

Level 11 pro. Playoff Final

West Midlands Police vs. Battersea Ironsides | Pkm

Our best match of the season, and in the end we battered West Midlands Police 8 goals to nil. I am grateful for my assistant advice to scout Kingstonian striker Bobby Traynor, he was a revelation, scoring 20 goals in only 12 apps.

Cups

Surrey Elite League Cup |Quarter Final

I had hoped to add a cup trophy to the clubs cabinet, but a game with 3 penalties and injuries to two of my players meant that we went out of the Surrey Elite League Cup in the Quarter final after losing 2-1 to Epson Ath.

FA Vase | 2nd Rnd

Same story, this was not the season for cup success for us. A well deserved loss to Westfields meant that we would not lift a cup trophy this year.

Wheeler dealer...
    Transfers

After looking through the search list only one player looked interesting, Ebbsfleet’s Davis Abbey, who was listed for transfer at the start of the game. I went through all the reserve squads of Blue Square Premier and North/South teams and scouted all the players which were transfer listed and ended up with some quality additions to the squad, 17 in total. I couldn’t help it, I’m a wheeler dealer type of manager…

Playing squad

Squad

Important players

Aleks Krunic - GK - Kept 19 clean sheet in the league and was ever present throughout the season
    Steven Springett - DC - A towering defender who also grabbed a few goals on set pieces
    Jon Else - MR - Provided 18 assists and 6 goals
    Dan Mehmet - MC - His attributes might suggest otherwise, but he scored 10 goals and made 19 assists
    Bobby Traynor - ST - 20 goals in 12 games says it all, including a hattrick in the playoff final
    Peter Rapson - ST - A young, but capable striker, bagged 16 goals in the league

Aim for next season: Push for promotions and hopefully sign a couple of gems.

Part-Timer

Great first season godemand, hope West Midlands Police don't hold grudges

Amateur

Foley FC Season 2 2010-11 West Midlands League Premier Division (Start Staffordshire Premier League Level 11)

West Midlands League Premier Division - 1st Place

West Midlands League Premier Division Screenshots

Also entered FA Vase this season, where we went all the way to the final and beat Aylesbury Vale 1-0

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Best Eleven Finances Confidence Transfers 1 Transfers 2 Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview Team Stats Best 11 Overall

Fans Player of the Year - Adam Jones
    Manager of the Year - Andrew Sarney

Outstanding Performer

Adam Jones (DR)- my player of the season he appeared in 38 games this season. Scoring 1 goal 2 assists and won 5 MoM awards with a rating of 7.15. But what made him stand out was his tackle per game and some were much winning tackles.

Amateur

A more detailed summary of each season can be found at the following link
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ague-Adventure
    as i have started a career update thread in the Fm Career Updates Section

Amateur

Battersea Ironsides Season review - Season 2 (2010/2011) – Combined Counties League Division One - Starting Division: Surrey Elite Intermediate League (Level 11)

League

League table
    League graph
    Fixtures p.1
    Fixtures p.2
    Team stats
    Player stats

Another good season where we ended up as deserved champions. We scored 90 goals and conceded the second least with 24 leaving the Combined Counties League One with a GD of +66. The team was struck by injuries and fatigue around Christmas due to a congested fixture list, and most of the points dropped came in that period. Morale fell as well, and I had to work hard both pre-match and through teamtalks to get the lads back on track. I couldn't be more delighted with the way the season went to be honest, and I hope we can keep it up next season.

Cups

The team was unable to add a cup trophy to its fairly empty cabinet last season, and a good cup run was a priority this year. We entered three cup competitions this season, and to our delight we were able to win two of them. The cup runs took its toll a small squad, and we were struck hard by injuries this season as well. Nevertheless, in the end the fans, the board, the players and the manager were pleased.

FA Vase | 4th Rnd

In a fairly even game we lost to St. Ives by 1 goal to nil. It could have been the other way around, but it wasn’t to be this time.

Combined Counties D1 Cup | Final | Pkm

In a game where we huffed and puffed for 90 minutes without hitting the back of the net, our top scorer this season, James Keatings, showed why he was such an important player for us with bagging the winner in the 116th minute. Battersea Ironsides first ever cup trophy was secured.

Combined Counties Premier Cup | Final | Pkm

A similar story really. Rob Gier missed a first half penalty, but a goal in stoppage time by Bobby Traynor meant that we were 1-0 up at half time. We were pretty much in control when all of a sudden Sandhurst managed to hit one back, and when Sean Fitzharris was injured 2 minutes before the 90 was played, we were down to 10 men when the game went to extra time. Traynor was left as a lone striker, playing in an unfamiliar role as a ‘run onto ball’ striker. It paid off, and he grabbed his second of the game in the 100th minute, enough to secure the second cup trophy of the season.

Invasion from the north…

Transfers

After scouring through scout reports it seemed obvious that the quality of the players my scouts and assistant manager provided was not good enough. The amount of English players was so great that I filtered them out, looking only for British players that were not English. Most of them told us blatant no, but we managed to sign 5 Scottish youngsters that improved the squad greatly. Many players left the club, but most of them were youngsters from the under 18’s, that weren’t good enough to warrant a contract.

Manager screenshots

Attributes | Information

Awards

Combined Counties D1 Top goalscorer | James Keatings

Combined Counties D1 Player of the season | James Keatings

Combined Counties D1 Manager of the season | godemand

Playing squad

Squad

Important players

Connor Fairly - GK – Kept 19 clean sheets in the league, but let in a few due to being slow, no sweeper keeper.

Steven Springett – DC – Another great season from the young stopper, grabbed 9 league goals, fair play to the lad. Improved stats wise after joining full time training.

Chris Hargreaves – MC – Slow as a turtle, wise as an owl. Decent season, but he won’t last much longer.

Nick Main – MC – Did well in his first season, and set up 13 goals in the league with his crisp passing. Interesting to see if we improves in the future, might stay at the club for a while.

Bobby Traynor – ST – Still scoring goals, 14 in the league, and another 9 in cup competitons. Good enough for next season and someone to look up to for the younger lads.

Paul Furlong – ST – 42 years old, 1 for pace, 1 for acceleration, who cares… 15 goals in the league and an important first team player this season. Might hang up his boots soon though.

James Keatings – ST – the league’s top goalscorer, 19 in total, and another 11 in cup games. Great signing for us. Other clubs are sniffing around, but he’s on a long term contract, so hopefully he’ll stay with us for a while.

Aim for next season: Keep improving and go for a playoff spot. A good cup run won’t hurt either.

Code:

Season   League                         Finished                        Achievements

2009/10  Surrey Elite Intermediate League 1st    None
    2010/11  Combined Counties League D1      1st    Combined Counties D1 Cup Winners , Combined Counties Premier Cup Winners
    Last edited by godemand; 09-07-2010 at 02:33.

Part-Timer

Congrats andy and godemand on the great 2nd season's, it's almost like you're racing each other up the leagues

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2027/28

Transfers
    Couple of youngsters in with Pereyra slotting straight into the first team.

Champions League - Semi-Final
    Disappointing!!

Defended the title without really breaking sweat.

Premier League
    Thrashed pretty much every team, regularly putting 5 or 6 past teams finishing the season with 143 goals scored.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    Sixth win on the trot.

League Cup - Quarter Final
    Despite sending out U-18's and reserves we were in serious danger of making the semi-final as we went 2 up against Middlesbrough before conceding 3 2nd half goals to get eliminated.

Another win for the youths.

Other News
    Finances
    Just about broke even, although the board did announce at the end of season that they had cleared all outstanding debts (about 17m) so hopefully thats paving the way for more loans next year to fund a new stadium.

Club Records

Awards
    European Defender of the Year - 1st Luke Bridges*
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio| 2nd Roger Ward*
    English Players' Player of the Year - 1st Luke Bridges*
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Sergio (40 gls)| 3rd Roger Ward* (20 gls)
    English Players' Young Player of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 3rd Jimmy Richardson*

Stars
    Most Assists: Roger Ward* - 26
    Most Goals: Sergio - 48
    Most MoM: Sergio - 13
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio - 7.69
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio - Had a poor season by his standards last year and started this one slowly too but suddenly hit form around November would have had his best scoring season was it not for a few niggling injuries. Passed 300 goals for the club during the season.

Leagues
    Premier League x 10 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28

Cups
    Champions League x 3 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27
    European Super Cup x 3 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28
    Club World Championship x 3 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28
    FA Cup x 7 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28
    Community Shield x 8 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 8 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
    2026/27  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
    2027/28  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Qtr-Final   CL SF       PRM Champions, CWC, FA Cup, 
                                                                             Euro Super Cup

Amateur

Haven't ever posted in here, but have just got AFC Portchester (Level 10) promoted into the Blue Square South, Premier League here I come.

Amateur

Foley FC Season 3 2011-12 Northern League Division 1 (started in Staffordshire Senior League Premier Division Level 11)

Northern League Division 1- 1st Place

Northern League Division 1 Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Best Eleven Finances Confidence Transfers1 Transfers2 Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview Team Stats Best 11 Overall

Fans Player of the Year - Chris Farman
    Manager of the Year Award - Andrew Sarney

Outstanding Performer

Ross Liddicott
    - my player of the season he appeared in all 54 games of the season. Only conceeding 30 goals and keeping 28 clean sheets with an average rating of 6.75
    Last edited by unitedmadandy; 14-07-2010 at 17:58.

Part-Timer

Congrats on the latest promotion andy

Subs Bench

Ok I'm going to start again. Haven't really got into my save, probably because I don't have an emotional attachment to the club I choose. Going to be hard to pick a club again.

Part-Timer

Best of luck Leppard

Amateur

Won the Blue Square South at first time of asking

Amateur

When did people get a new stadium on this? If they did.

My whopping 750 capacity stadium, will 'never be allowed permission to expand' blah blah blah.. and because of it, I'm losing money every month, not one expansion since the start of the game.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Doiggy_2007 View Post
    When did people get a new stadium on this? If they did.

My whopping 750 capacity stadium, will 'never be allowed permission to expand' blah blah blah.. and because of it, I'm losing money every month, not one expansion since the start of the game.
    I was in the Pemier League, played 2 seasons in front of 500 people while it was being built. Have hit the can't expand limit with the new stadium now.

Amateur

Oh blimey, were you making money every season?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Doiggy_2007 View Post
    Oh blimey, were you making money every season?
    Up to the Championship with lower wages, some good runs in the cups and attendances of 4400 I did ok. The all-seater rules in the Premier League was the reason we only had crowds of 200 but the TV & Prize money made up the difference.

EDIT: re-read old posts to check numbers, was actually playing in front of crowds of just 200 in the PRM
    Last edited by daemonic; 19-07-2010 at 10:11.

Amateur

Foley FC Season 4 2012-13 Unibond League Division 1 South Level 8 (started in Staffordshire Senior League Premier Division Level 11)

Unibond League D1S- 1st Place

Unibond D1S
    Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Best Eleven Finances Confidence Transfers Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview Team Stats Best 11 Overall

Fans Player of the Year - Lee Gray
    Manager of the Year Award - Andrew Sarney

Outstanding Performer

Ross Liddicott
    - my player of the season he appeared in all 53 games of the season. Conceeding 37 goals and keeping 25 clean sheets with an average rating of 6.67

Part-Timer

Congrat on yet another promotion Andy. Best of luck for next season

Third Team

Right, i've just downloaded Blademan's update and i'm going to give this challenge a bash. I'm starting with Bearsted in the Kent County Premier because thats where i live, play football every week and know quite a few people that play for them . Bring it on.

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2028/29

Transfers
    Mady a tidy profit as a couple of players handed in transfer requests and were easily replaced with players already at the club.

Just a single draw in the final group game spoiled a perfect record. Scrappy final but we won it just.

Premier League
    Not as many goals this season but with no one putting up anything remotely resembling a challenge the title was wrapped up on the 17th of February with 9 games left to play. Sergio was the star scoring more than double the 2nd highest scorer with 44 League goals.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    7th win in succession!

League Cup - Third Round
    Mission achieved, out at the first hurdle.

Kids won it again.

Other News
    Finances
    14m profit on transfers meant we only lost 3m. The need for a new stadium is greater than ever but I reckon the game won't allow it until the Sponsorship deal on the current stadium end in 4 years time.

Club Records

Awards
    World Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio
    World Player of the Year - 1st Sergio | 3rd Sergio Ametrano
    European Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio | 2nd Sergio Ametrano
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Sergio | 2nd José Ángel Lorenzo
    European Defender of the Year - 1st Kenan Canbulat | 3rd Daniele Piccolo
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio | 2nd Sergio Ametrano | 3rd José Ángel Lorenzo
    English Premier League Tope Goalscorer - 1st Sergio (44 gls)
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st José Ángel Lorenzo (11 gls) | 2nd José Francisco (10 gls)
    Champions League Best Player - 1st José Ángel Lorenzo | 2nd José Francisco

Stars
    Most Assists: José Ángel Lorenzo - 24
    Most Goals: Sergio - 53
    Most MoM: Sergio - 12
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio - 7.83
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio - Another fantastic season scoring 53 goals in 45 games. Rested for the most cup and Champions League games meant he was lethal in the League. Over 500 appearances and heading toward 400 goals.

Leagues
    Premier League x 11 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29

Cups
    Champions League x 4 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2028/29
    European Super Cup x 3 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28
    Club World Championship x 3 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28
    FA Cup x 8 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29
    Community Shield x 9 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 9 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
    2027/28  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Qtr-Final   CL SF       PRM Champions, CWC, FA Cup, 
                                                                             Euro Super Cup
    2028/29  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, FA Cup

Amateur

Gonna start with this challenge.
    Computer couldn't handle 10 leagues so I'll start at league 9 with CRC.

Wish me luck guys!

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2029/30

Transfers
    Very quiet season as the scouts failed to turn up a single decent prospect.

15 goals in 2 games!!

Cruised through the group stage before struggling past AC Milan and Man Utd in the next 2 rounds, but once past those 2 it was pretty convincing again.

Premier League
    Predicted: 3rd | Final Position: WINNERS | Graph
    Only predicted 3rd this time, idiot media, although it was into March before we sealed our 12th title. Not quite the perfect season.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    8 in a row...just.

League Cup - Fourth Round

Reserves won scoring 33 goals in 5 games.

Other News
    Finances
    A 6m loss despite a small transfer profit and still no new stadium. If I do sign anyone next season there will be a serious hole in the finances.

Club Records

Awards
    World Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 3rd Sergio
    World Player of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd Sergio | 3rd José Francisco - Clean Sweep!
    European Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd Sergio | 3rd José Francisco - Clean Sweep!
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd Sergio | 3rd José Angel Lorenzo - Clean Sweep!
    European Midfielder of the Year - 1st Diego Mortaro
    European Defender of the Year - 1st Daniele Piccolo | 2nd Luke Bridges*
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd José Angel Lorenzo
    English Players' Player of the Year - 1st Sergio
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Sergio Ametrano (26 gls) | 2nd Sergio (20 gls) | 3rd José Angel Lorenzo (18 gls) - Clean Sweep!
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Sergio Ametrano (9 gls) | 2nd José Angel Lorenzo (8 gls)
    Champions League Best Player - 1st José Angel Lorenzo | 2nd Diego Mortaro | 3rd Henk Veerman

Stars
    Most Assists: Sergio Ametrano & Diego Mortaro - 18
    Most Goals: Sergio Ametrano - 39
    Most MoM: José Angel Lorenzo - 8
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio Ametrano - 7.64
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio Ametrano - Most goals, most assists so well deserved.

Leagues
    Premier League x 12 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30

Cups
    Champions League x 5 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2028/29, 2029/30
    European Super Cup x 4 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30
    Club World Championship x 4 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30
    FA Cup x 9 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30
    Community Shield x 10 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 10 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             Euro Super Cup
    2028/29  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, FA Cup 
    2029/30  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         4th Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup

Part-Timer

Season 2011/12 Review - London Lions in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division

League Table
    Past Positions

Took me a while to finish this season — primarily due to frustration with the fitness problems associated with playing a game every 3rd day — but come May we were once again comfortable winners. And we are, in a way, frighteningly consistent. Cheshunt put up a very good fight — their final points total is not flattering considering they fell apart completely at the end — seriously chellenging us for 1st until the 36th-37th round or so. Very glad we ended up holding them off; another season like this would push my sanity to its limits.

SSM Challenge Trophy | SSM Premier Division Cup | FA Cup | FA Vase | Capital Counties Trophy

Our best cup season to date, with the exception of FA Vase which continues to be a struggle. We had our fair bit of luck on our way to the three titles we did manage to secure, but hey, a win is a win. I feel we put in a respectable effort in the FA Cup as well; Boreham Wood are still a Blue Square North team.

Squad

Lost Mooney (retired) and Mills (not interested in extending his loan) before the season, but we seem to be doing alright in attack even without them. I'm struggling to convince Watts to stay, but really I'm pretty satisfied with who I can select. If anything, it would be nice to not have to rotate the entire team every other game... Especially glad to see Walker staying on for two more years; I have a seriously hard time finding good keepers.

Transfers

Some very important additions to the team, this. Báez is my best left back by a mile and was a contender for the league Player of the Season award, eventually pipped only by Stoykov. Without these two we'd have been a much less solid solid side for sure. Chamberlain and Watts were my replacements for Mooney and Mills, but I'm frankly not too happy with them. Chamberlain spent most of the season out with various injuries, rarely getting more than a few games at a time before being sidelined once again, and Watts only got up to a good level in the cups. Another guy like Mooney wouldn't hurt.

Aim for next season: Promotion. The differences between these super-low leagues appear rather small. With their seasons being rather long and arduous I really don't want to get stuck down here any longer than necessary, either.

Code:
    Season    League                         Finished   Achievements
    2011/12   Spartan South Mids Premier     1st        Capital Counties Trophy winners, SSM Challenge Trophy winners, SSM Premier Division Cup winners
    2010/11   Spartan South Mids D1          1st        Capital Counties Trophy winners, SSM Challenge Trophy winners
    2009/10   Hertfordshire Senior Premier   1st        Capital Counties Trophy winners

Amateur

Foley FC Season 5 2013-14 Unibond Premier League (Start Staffordshire Premier League Level 11)

Unibond Premier League- 1st Place

Unibond Premier League Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Best Eleven Finances Confidence Transfers 1 Transfers 2 Team Sheet Team Facilities Team Facts Team Overview Team Stats Best 11 Overall

Fans Player of the Year - Ryan Green
    League Player of the Year - Clive Mullen

Outstanding Performer

Clive Mullen (MC)

Part-Timer

Good seasons Scab & Andy, making short work of the lower leagues

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2030/31

Transfers
    Brought in a few youngsters although Barragan made an immediate impact scoring 16 goals and winning the English Players' Young Player of the Year award.

Another easy win!

Easy enough run to the final as we only failed to win a couple of 2nd leg games. Thrashed Arsenal in the final but their GK was in annoyingly good form keeping it to 2-0.

Premier League
    Won at a canter with the title retained thanks to a 4-2 win over Man City in the 28th game of the season, a game which also saw us score our 100th goal.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    We left it late but finally overcame Man Utd in the final.

League Cup - Semi-Final
    The Reserves just missed out on a final appearance.

Won on penalties after a poor performance.

Reserves made it 6 in a row without conceding a goal.

Other News
    Finances - Pretty bad as we lost 7m.

Club Records

Awards
    World Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano
    World Player of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano
    European Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano
    European Goalkeeper of the Year - 1st Henk Veerman
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd Sergio
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Sergio Ametrano (29 gls) | 2nd Sergio (24 gls)
    English Players' Young Player of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragan | 3rd Rob Purches*
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Sergio Ametrano (14 gls)
    Champions League Best Player - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd Sergio
    European Golden Boot - 1st Sergio Ametrano (29 gls)

Stars
    Most Assists: Sergio Ametrano - 24
    Most Goals: Sergio Ametrano - 46
    Most MoM: Sergio Ametrano - 14
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio Ametrano - 7.72
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio Ametrano - Swept all before him and at 23 can only get better. Already has over 150 club goals so could go one to break Sergio's records.

Leagues
    Premier League x 13 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31

Cups
    Champions League x 6 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31
    European Super Cup x 5 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31
    Club World Championship x 5 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31
    FA Cup x 10 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31
    Community Shield x 11 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 11 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             Euro Super Cup
    2029/30  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         4th Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup 
    2030/31  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Semi-Final  Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup

Part-Timer

We don't play much at home, do we?

Ridiculously good season there, daemonic

Part-Timer

Thanks Scab.

Your fixture list reminds me of the months where you only play 1 or 2 league games when competing in the never ending list of lower league based cup comps. You might not play at home much but you win much

Part-Timer

Nice to see you still going strong on this one daemonic. Some amazing Premier League wins there. Have you had any 38-0-0 yet? I didn't check them all. Really well done.

Kinda shows how bad the AI is at scouting and rebuilding once regens are ruling the game though. Really hope they tweak that for 2011 so these really long term games can get even more interesting.

PS! Any idea where you'll start in 2011? I'll probably be back in "Big European", but might try one of the lower reputation leagues with the dynamic rep. change.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Ohanzee View Post
    Nice to see you still going strong on this one daemonic. Some amazing Premier League wins there. Have you had any 38-0-0 yet? I didn't check them all. Really well done.

Kinda shows how bad the AI is at scouting and rebuilding once regens are ruling the game though. Really hope they tweak that for 2011 so these really long term games can get even more interesting.

PS! Any idea where you'll start in 2011? I'll probably be back in "Big European", but might try one of the lower reputation leagues with the dynamic rep. change.
    Thanks, I'm currently playing on in the hope of a 2nd new stadium. No perfect season yet, I think the best so far is 36-2-0.

Only read about the dynamic league rep change yesterday so may be tempted to try Gundo's but I have a hankering for a Spanish save so Big euro might be my first challenge next year.
    I'd try this one again but I'm not sure if this one will run next year, don't know if anyone will have the patience to put together the db to make it possible.

Part-Timer

Short term memory eh? You had a 37-1-0 last season from the looks of it, and I think at least one more. Hehe.

Good luck on the stadium. Another change in 2011 that will be more than welcome (the 'being able to ask the board for a new stadium' and not just an expansion like now).

Part-Timer

We maxed out the current one about 6 seasons ago and I think the only thing stopping a new one being built is the Stadium sponsorship deal runs for another 2 seasons. I'm assuming the game won't allow a new stadium until that sponsorship ends.

Amateur

Foley FC Season 5 2014-15 Blue Square South (Start Staffordshire Premier League Level 11)

Blue Square South- 1st Place

Blue Square South League Screenshots

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Fans Player of the Year - Adam Virgo

Outstanding Performer

Adam Virgo MC
    Last edited by unitedmadandy; 22-08-2010 at 15:38.

Part-Timer

Good season Andy, onward and upward

Few of the titles are still for the Unibond League btw.

Starting this with Wadebridge Town FC..

Any advice? I've never played a team with Amateur contracts before and I must admit its quite strange.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Warning_Crazy View Post
    Starting this with Wadebridge Town FC..

Any advice? I've never played a team with Amateur contracts before and I must admit its quite strange.
    In general you should look for players with decent physical stats in levels 7-11, I've had strikers with finishing of 1 score plenty of goals because they had pace/acceleration of 12+
    Regarding the amateur contracts, it should only be the case until you get promoted so sign any player you think will do a job, feel free to raid other amateur teams, they'll do the same to you.

Best of luck

Amateur

I started again with this... The history so far:
    Domestic leagues
    Best eleven

This season is harder... Hope I'll win or get promotion at the end.

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2031/32

Transfers

Very easy yet again.

Arsenal gave us a scare in the semi-final but we won our 7th Champions League.

Premier League
    Predicted: 3rd | Final Position: WINNERS | Graph
    Our least impressive season for a number of years as we were held to a draw 5 times and only secured the title in the 34th game.

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    Lucky win against Man Utd in the final.

League Cup - Third Round
    Reserves were unlucky to fall at the first hurdle, although Hull were 2nd in the League at the time so no shame in a 1-0 defeat.

Thrashed Sevilla 6-2!!

Community Shield - Runner-Up
    Embarassing loss to Man Utd.

Other News
    Finances
    Actually made a few quid thanks to a huge jump in Merchandising revenue after I picked a Chinese feeder club last season.

Club Records

Awards
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 3rd Sergio
    European Goalkeeper of the Year - 1st Henk Veerman
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 3rd José Francisco
    English Players' Player of the Year - 1st Giuseppe Cagliano | 2nd Daniele Piccolo
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Sergio Ametrano (24 gls)
    English Players' Young Player of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragan | 2nd Rob Purches* | 3rd Paul Mortimer* - Clean sweep including 2 youth products.
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Sergio Ametrano (13 gls)
    Champions League Best Player - 1st Sergio Ametrano | 2nd Dennis Boller | 3rd Peter Campbell - Clean sweep!

Stars
    Most Assists: Diego Mortaro - 24
    Most Goals: Sergio Ametrano - 42
    Most MoM: Antonio Barragan & Sergio Ametrano - 8
    Highest Avg Rating: Sergio Ametrano - 7.63
    Fans Player of the Year: Sergio Ametrano

Leagues
    Premier League x 14 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29,
    2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32

Cups
    Champions League x 7 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32
    European Super Cup x 6 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32
    Club World Championship x 6 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32
    FA Cup x 11 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32
    Community Shield x 11 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 12 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31,
    2031/32

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup 
    2030/31  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Semi-Final  Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup 
    2031/32  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup

Amateur

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...tdvArsenal.png

My best match ever... I am League One now...

Part-Timer

Great result, one shot on goal, one goal, efficient

Amateur

have just started... alittle bit late!

ME!
    [/B]

I have taken over Penzance in the Peninsula League Premier (level 10)

My squad!

I dont think it is too bad just need some backup at CB.
    Last edited by chelsea_____Rules; 30-08-2010 at 08:11.

Part-Timer

Never too late to start...best of luck chelsea_____Rules

Amateur

Pre season is over pretty dreadful but got some cash
    Here are the results:

note the loss to my reserves... need to create a better tactic.

My transfers so far:

My prediction is 10th but i hope to finish a little bit higher to raise my clubs rep to get better players. The media prediction is 19th... at least i cant get relegated if i finish there!
    Last edited by chelsea_____Rules; 30-08-2010 at 09:11. Reason: Added season targets

Amateur

Foley FC Season 7 2015-16 Blue Square Premier (Start Staffordshire Premier League Level 11)

Blue Square Premier - 1st Place

Blue Square Premier League Screenshots

LeagueTable League Graph Team Stats Player Stats

Manager Screenshots

Attributes Information

Foley Information

Fans Player of the Year - Graeme Faulds

Outstanding Performer

Ryan Kendall ST

Part-Timer

Congrats on making it to League football Andy

Amateur

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    look at this result i had to share this one!

we were 85-1 to win the game but we got it thanks to a superb performance by my star player Sam Farley
    not the biggest crowd though!

W_C Wadebridge Update- Season 1-Starting Division English South West Penninsula League Premier Division
    Here's the sides of my manager card. They are both from different times (and neither is at the beginning of the season) cause i am dumb and forgetful. Sorry lol. I made him english even though I'm american so he could identify with the players easier. idk.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...g?t=1283301602

It was a very up and down season. I can't find the nifty graph that you guys post all the time where it shows league position at different parts of the season. However, after numerous signings, I eventually found a groove and won a ton of games in a row. I think i went 18 without losing late in the season. A higher division team poached my best player, an Irish striker who had scored at a very good rate for me. Dale Sams, a 37 year old player from the US Virgin Islands had a fantastic year for me, scoring 21 League goals in 39 games to go with 10 assists.

Final table

Made it to the playoffs, where a team who i was supposed to crush made a match of it, but I won.

Part-Timer

Welcome WC. The manager profiles are fine from anytime in the first season, you get extra credit for being a manager in a tux

The League position graph is found by clicking on position number on the League Table screen. Congrats on promotion and best of luck next season

Part-Timer

AFC Liverpool - Premier League - 2032/33

Transfers
    A healthy profit on transfers as Mortaro and Vinícius became the first players for many seasons to request transfers.

5 in a row!!

Premier League

FA Cup - WINNERS | Final
    Awful final peformance but we won it on penalties.

League Cup - Quarter-Final
    Reserves were dumped out by Championship side, Derby County.

Other News
    Finances
    Made a healthy profit thanks to 25m made on transfers, without that it would have been a 9m loss.

Club Records

Awards
    World Footballer of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragán | 3rd Sergio Ametrano
    World Player of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragán | 3rd Sergio Ametrano
    European Footballer of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragán | 3rd Sergio Ametrano
    European Striker of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragán | 3rd Sergio Ametrano
    European Defender of the Year - 1st Daniele Piccolo
    English Footballer of the Year - 1st Antonio Barragán | 2nd Sergio Ametrano
    English Players' Player of the Year - 1st José Francisco
    English Premier League Top Goalscorer - 1st Antonio Barragán (30 gls)
    English Players' Young Player of the Year - 1st Paul Mortimer* | 2nd Rob Purches*
    Champions League Golden Boot - 1st Sergio Ametrano (16 gls)
    Champions League Best Player - 1st Chris Browne | 2nd Giuseppe Cagliano
    European Golden Boot - 1st Antonio Barragán (30 gls)

Stars
    Most Assists: Antonio Barragán - 26
    Most Goals: Antonio Barragán - 45
    Most MoM: Sergio Ametrano - 11
    Highest Avg Rating: Antonio Barragán - 7.76
    Fans Player of the Year: Antonio Barragán - Only surprise is how how good he is at 21!

Leagues
    Premier League x 15 - 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29,
    2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33

Cups
    Champions League x 8 - 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33
    European Super Cup x 7 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33
    Club World Championship x 7 - 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33
    FA Cup x 12 - 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31, 2031/32, 2032/33
    Community Shield x 12 - 2019/20, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31,
    2032/33
    Liverpool Senior Cup x 13 - 2016/17, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31,
    2031/32, 2032/33

Career History
    Code:
                                         FA Trophy
                                                                             NWCC Cup
                                                                             NLC Cup, NLP Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             Liverpool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             L'pool Senior Cup
                                                                             FA Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup, Euro Super Cup
                                                                             Euro Super Cup
                                                                             FA Cup 
                                                                             FA Cup 
    2031/32  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         3rd Rnd.    Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup
    2032/33  PRM          1st   Winners  N/A         Qtr-Final   Winners     CL Winners, PRM Champions, CWC, 
                                                                             FA Cup

Part-Timer

Season 2011/12 Review - London Lions in the English Southern League First Division South/West

League Table
    Past Positions

Another very successful season, and another one that's freakily consistent with previous year(s). I had some trouble picking properly fit 11's at the beginning when all the cups were in full swing, but we managed to get away with good results from most games. The defense was in the worst shape, as reflected by our slightly worsened defensive record. Still very pleased; we're clear winners.

Southern League Cup | FA Cup | FA Vase | Capital Counties Trophy

Not impressed with being handed 5 straight away games against teams from the division above in the Southern League Cup, but obviously happy with how far we managed to hang on. Shows we stand every chance of continuing this success next season. The FA Cup was immense fun and I actually think beating League 2 side Exeter is my highlight of the season—that was massive. League 1 promotion contenders Charlton did, however, knock us out with humiliating ease, and we were lucky to get to go home with such a flattering result. The FA Trophy and Capital Counties Trophy were where I was hoping to possibly grab some silverware and I guess 1 out of 2 isn't bad, but I'm a bit disappointed with the FC United result. We had many good chances in both legs, but failed to make any of them count.

Squad

A bit stronger than last season and with two effective strikers. Excited about Paul Keates who came through the youth intake and proved reliable right away; his potential isn't great but there should be room for some improvement. Baez is still our best player by some margin—he actually beat the club MoM record this season.

Transfers

Going in order of importance, Drummond stepped right into the midfield and Williams into defense. I can't say they made much of an impression, but kept things solid. Kenworthy joined a little later, basically exclusively because of his pace, and while inconsistent I can hardly complain at finishing as the 2nd best goalscorer a mere 2 goals behind Watts. Appiah is someone I picked up somewhat desperately as Walker is nearing 40 and will likely retire soon. He spent most of the season out on loan and did well, but that Aerial Ability attribute worries me. Finally, Proudlock came in at the very end of the season on a free. I'm not entirely sure he'll become a starter, but he shouldn't have any trouble pushing Skelton/Bell off the bench.

Aim for next season: Promotion. I think the Southern League Cup showed that it's not that steep a step-up.

Code:
    Season    League                         Finished   Other Honours
    2012/13   Southern D1SW                  1st        Capital Counties Trophy
    2011/12   Spartan South Mids Premier     1st        Capital Counties Trophy, SSM Challenge Trophy, SSM Premier Division Cup
    2010/11   Spartan South Mids D1          1st        Capital Counties Trophy, SSM Challenge Trophy
    2009/10   Hertfordshire Senior Premier   1st        Capital Counties Trophy
    Last edited by Scab; 10-09-2010 at 16:14. Reason: typo

Third Team
    You can't put very attractive can you? it looks like arrogance. Put attractive... she'll see me.

I was thinking of going back to my Aylesbury game but it just runs too slow now, going to start a game in Level 11 I think. Who has the most ridiculous team name?

Also good to see the likes of Daemonic still going strong

Part-Timer

Good season Scab, the cup results against league teams are promising and a good money spinner.

Welcome back TAoD, good to have more activity in here, look forward to seeing which team you choose, always thought Pilkington XXX was a great team name although not sure they are a level 11 team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast