+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: [PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Default Re: FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

Upgrading from 6.00 to 6.20 resolved a similar issue for Ianinuk further up the page, so it may be worth installing. I'd make sure you backup any save games or custom data first to be safe.

Official system software can be found here, let us know if this helps.

Semi Pro

I may not turn the 2D back on as I am starting to like it without it but I will make sure to tell you if there is.

Any help on another matter while your at it please? I E-mailed Marc about this but he didn't reply so I will ask you now, I can't for love nor money get Brazil's teams edited to the correct leagues (as of the 2010 season) and I wondered if you could have a look and fix it for me or at least identify a bug for the next game.

If it is to do with the order then I have tried all sorts.

Code:
    "CLUB" "CR Vasco de Gama" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
    "CLUB" "Atlético C Goianiense" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
    "CLUB" "Ceará SC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
    "CLUB" "Guarani FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
    "CLUB" "América FC (MG)" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "AS Arapiraquense" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "ADRC Icasa" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "Guaratinguetá EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "Coritiba FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "EC Santo André" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "C Náutico Capibaribe" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "Sport C Recife" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
    "CLUB" "ABC FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
    "CLUB" "Campinense C" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
    "CLUB" "Fortaleza EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
    "CLUB" "EC Juventude" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RAC7 View Post
    Yeah he does Dec, would that be the problem. If it is important he is playaying as Neo United.
    Could you upload the edited changes.txt file that's used for this save please?

I think we're onto something here. . .

Semi Pro

Third Team

They way AI runs a team is throwing up a few issues as ive found in my game that Juventus have not had a GK for at least 4 years they have got 36 out field players, they have sold or released players but they always sign more out field players to replace the ones that have left and they are still in the CL every year even making it to finals once, this would never happen IRL

Edit: Just noticed in the 21 man squad that Bremen have they have 7 gks! Really think AI transfer activity needs to be tweaked again
    Last edited by ridley99; 12-01-2010 at 18:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Dec9693 View Post
    Brilliant, thanks.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Brazillian edits, all working fine but one line - so the game 'unrolls' the changes to try and ensure that it doesn't crash (as there would be an invalid number of teams in a division).

"CLUB" "CR Vasco de Gama" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"

That name isn't matching - use "Vasco" and you'll be fine.

PS - I did reply to your email, but please do bear in mind that it can take a little while for us to be able to answer questions - I'm working on another project at present and so couldn't just drop everything to look at this.
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 14-01-2010 at 10:07.

Semi Pro

Yes I realise that, but I never check my Emails often so I must have it still in.
    I thought due to you being busy another person would have got to it to save you the trouble .

Thanks and I will try it now.

EDIT: It works, thanks.
    Just on a note in the game the name is the CR Vasco de Gama and so is it in the Editor, seems strange the short name works.
    Last edited by Dec9693; 14-01-2010 at 14:28.

Amateur

Probably just a text issue, but my Scout report showed that Rosenborg would be no pushovers in the forthcoming match, but the next news headline showed that it should be an easy win predicted at home. 2-5 (fav) draw 11-4 and rosenborg 13-2.

No big deal, but funny none the less, the punters wouldn't know who to bet on.

Amateur

If a manager takes an international job they are still listed as club manager even though the club gets a new manager eg

Mcleish took the scotland job in my game but was still listed as birmingham manager even after they appointed Martin O Neil as manager

Semi Pro

That isn't a bug, they just have two jobs like you can and like Hiddink has done in real life.

Amateur

No but Mcleish and O Neil were BOTH Birmingham manager at the same time !

Third Team

ive just reached 29th March 2023 ans have got a game in the CL quarter finals AND a European championship qualifier with England on the same day.

Luckily ive managed to scrape 11 players together to get a team and im playing a team as highlighted earlier have 36 players in their squad but not 1 gk in so should stand a chance of winning. I have saved the game if anyone at SI wants it?

Semi Pro

I had that in the semi final first leg.

Amateur

Is anyone getting crashes when not playing a match, my game has crashed twice when on the news feed screen, i had to play the same two matches three times!!

Also not sure if this is a bug but whats with the scouts, i had a scout coming back to me saying that rooney is not good enough for my barcelona team.

Third Team

your allowed to appeal a 2 yellow card sending off which i dont think you can iirc

Amateur

ive just had it crash twice again this time when loading the next day!!

is anyone else having these problems or just me!?! am starting to get a bit fed up with this now.

Amateur

Players dislike managers and players who are in different countries and have nothing to do with them !

Amateur

I had a message last night about player of the month with the below. Problem is, I havent yet payed David Villa this season. Weird

Villa just pipped to august award.
    Man Utd's Sameul Eto has won the English Premier Division Player of the Month award for August.

Runner-up was David Villa of Man Utd.

Lurker

i don't know if this is a bug or a cheat but i found this on the internet

if i offer my player to a club then decrease it's value to "0" then if i got a respond that a team wants to buy my player, so i click response (square button on my psp) then i increase it's value to the top (60 million pounds), then i press left button (button on the upper left on my psp) on my psp, then i press response again, then undo changes, then accept offer

if my player accept the contract that has been given to him, and i agree the transfer, i got 60 million pounds in my transfer budget, my team from okay to rich all of the sudden, if i do this with 4 of my player then i got 240 million pounds, wow, with that kind of money i can buy all the players that i wanted, eg. messi, ronaldo, benzema, etc

sorry if my english is bad, i've tried to open a dictionary while doing this post
    Last edited by h@n4!; 27-01-2010 at 09:56.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by h@n4! View Post
    i don't know if this is a bug or a cheat but i found this on the internet

if i offer my player to a club then decrease it's value to "0" then if i got a respond that a team wants to buy my player, so i click response (square button on my psp) then i increase it's value to the top (60 million pounds), then i press left button (button on the upper left on my psp) on my psp, then i press response again, then undo changes, then accept offer

if my player accept the contract that has been given to him, and i agree the transfer, i got 60 million pounds in my transfer budget, my team from okay to rich all of the sudden, if i do this with 4 of my player then i got 240 million pounds, wow, with that kind of money i can buy all the players that i wanted, eg. messi, ronaldo, benzema, etc

sorry if my english is bad, i've tried to open a dictionary while doing this post
    It's a cheat which will hopefully be sorted out for 2011

Amateur

Firstly, is there any point in reporting bugs if a patch or fix isnt going to be released anyway?

All these things occurred when I was playing as Blackpool.

1. Jason Euells stats would change wildly from one day to the next. I noticed this because sometimes for shooting he'd have 20, sometimes just 13

2. Some players were unhappy because they didnt get along with one other particular player, even after I'd sold the troublesome player in question.

3. I'm getting 'load fail.' when I try to load this game now, after just one season!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by toiletduck View Post
    Firstly, is there any point in reporting bugs if a patch or fix isnt going to be released anyway?

All these things occurred when I was playing as Blackpool.

1. Jason Euells stats would change wildly from one day to the next. I noticed this because sometimes for shooting he'd have 20, sometimes just 13

2. Some players were unhappy because they didnt get along with one other particular player, even after I'd sold the troublesome player in question.

3. I'm getting 'load fail.' when I try to load this game now, after just one season!

They get sorted out for the next game

1) http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=184047

2) They still don't like the player even if he's at another club

3) Everybody's had it, nothing you can do

Amateur

interesting, thanks.

Amateur

This was a funny one....

I had one of my players.. who was Retiring at end of the season.

Come Jan he wanted a new Contract for 2 years :-) lol.. So funny...

This has to be wrong no ?

John.

Amateur

And yes I have had my Players also unhappy at the sale of a player..... for over a season... Man they must have REALLY liked this guy :-)

John

Amateur

Assistant Manager picking the team..

They normally do ok on picking the actual main team.... But the Subs... oh man...

I had on many many times had a defender injured... then looked at my bench.. 1 GK all the rest strikers...!!!

This happens a lot.. sometimes its all defenders... no strikers... its very Random...

Surley the bench construction should Always be....

(1) GK
    (2) Defender... preferably your most flexible one ie.. DRLC :-)
    (3) Midfielder...Again flexible..
    (4) Striker.

then I would leave the 5 slot, assuming playing in England based on your formation..

I.E
    4-3-3 I would add a striker...
    4-5-1 I would add a Midfielder.

I know this isnt always possible to get right due to injury suspension and fitness etc..

But right now.. the bench is often filled with one type of player.. when no injuries or suspensions.

Thanks.

John.

Semi Pro

If you picked the team yourself then you wouldn't end up with a bench like that picking the team is part of being a manager

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by scottc18 View Post
    If you picked the team yourself then you wouldn't end up with a bench like that picking the team is part of being a manager
    I agree. normally I do... but...

You cant really have a feature in a game that works so badly, then ask people not to use it as it dosnt work so well :-)

John.

Semi Pro

I've just tried it and my bench was

1: GK
    2: DEF(DR,DC)
    3: MID(DM,AMRL,AMC)
    1: SC

My assistant knows what he's doing

Amateur

Its random when it goes funny.... not always ill grant you.

John.

Amateur

My Best Striker this season.. stays at 100% Condition most (not all) matches.. Works for me.

John.

Amateur

Had a possible bug last night....
    Have only recently got FMH10 and coming up to completing first season with Newcastle. On the day I won the Championship I had a message saying Joey Barton wanted to negociate his contract. He's played well so would like to keep him, but when I clicked on offer contract it said he didn't think the club could meet his demands. This is where it got a bit weird... The info said that he was currently on £75k per week, which he definately wasn't, I think he was actually on about £35k. The maximum I could offer him was £43k which I did and he spent about 10 seconds deciding to reject the contract. He is now unhappy that he is not being paid what he is worth BUT even though he turned the contract I offered down it now says he earns £75k per week on his contract information screen, and is still unhappy! Is this a bug? Only other thing I could think was that he had a clause that automatically put his wages up if Newcastle were promoted, but don't know if that is possible in FMH. Like I said, he's played well but he's not worth more than £75k a week! I haven't actually quite completed the season yet so am still in Championship and have not had a revised budget for next year.

Part-Timer

grrr.. FA cup final in 2018 and most of my squad has already joined their national teams for the world cup.

(I know its already been brought up but first time its happened to me and really annoying!)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyowl28 View Post
    grrr.. FA cup final in 2018 and most of my squad has already joined their national teams for the world cup.

(I know its already been brought up but first time its happened to me and really annoying!)
    It is bloody frustrating. In 2018 I had won the LC, Premier League (with six games to spare) and the Champ's League. I was chasing the quadruple for the very first time.

On FA Cup final day I had 23 players out of a squad of 33 unavailable due to international duty. My opponent, Man United, were missing only four or five, so they had the bulk of their normal starting 11 available. I had none.

Of the 10 players available, two were unfit rather than injured, so the game counted them as being available and so only gave me one "grey" player to augment my squad. To add to the farce he was a GK, which I already had so I has to play him in the outfield.

One of my unfit players I was forced to pick had condition of 43%, and needless to say got injured 15 minutes into the game. As I had no subs, I had to play out the game with 10 men. Ended up losing 2-0 after extra-time. This has happened to me three times now, so from this point forward I will be using the FA Cup like the LC and playing my reserves during years when the WC or European championship are being played.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Evert99 View Post
    I have the same feeling Any comments on this Glenn?
    I will say what I have said before on the PC version of this product, that is that the product in question IS NOT PLAYABLE! It should NEVER have gotten to the store shelves in the first place. This is actually a disgrace now, and really there are too many people I have read about, who are having issues, big and small with this game. BY LAW, ALL PRODUCTS THAT HIT THE SHELVES IN SHOPS SHOULD BE IN FULL WORKING ORDER. If they are NOT, which this is clearly not, the customers HAVE A RIGHT to DEMAND their money back.

I really do believe that the Trading Standards Office should be brought into this now, as this company - along with Sega, and the stores who sell this product should be fined for selling faulty goods. The Trading Standards will look at this if enough people report it, and check out the product. It does not matter whether or not there are patches coming for the big version {PC} and the Handheld, the point is is that the products are NOT IN FULL WORKING ORDER WHEN THEY HIT THE SHELVES.

The companies in question - SI -SEGA know this, that is why SI bring out patches, to fix all the problems the game has when it goes on sale. So with that in mind, they are BREAKING THE LAW TO BEGIN WITH, BY NOT SUPPLYING A FULL WORKABLE [NOT HALF-WORKING} BUT FULL WORKING PRODUCT TO THE CONSUMER. If the Trading Standards look into this and find that the companies in question are guilty of this, then they will be found guilty of supplying faulty goods to the consumer, and will be fined forthwith, Not only that, they could have their licence to trade in the UK revoked too. It is not fair that the consumers hard-earned money is being wasted on a product that is clearly NOT COMPLETED BEFORE IT HITS THE SHELVES.

Amateur

so, you think that these great games should be forbidden because of the inevitable flaws every game can get to deal with?
    your reasoning is somewhat understandable, but these men are only humans too you know.
    AND they are doing their best to fix the problems, so what are you complaining about?

Third Team

I think someone needs to chill out

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jens_dewit View Post
    so, you think that these great games should be forbidden because of the inevitable flaws every game can get to deal with?
    your reasoning is somewhat understandable, but these men are only humans too you know.
    AND they are doing their best to fix the problems, so what are you complaining about?
    Granted, but that does not alter the fact that they are selling unworkable products on the shelves of UK stores. Money is changing hands and a vast, majority of consumers CANNOT USE THIS PRODUCT in its present state {again, against the law}. SI, and SEGA, are only too willing to take our money, {knowing full well that the product in question will probably need to be patched up two or three times} yet they still put it on sale? Because money is involved here, the Trading Standard Laws of the UK are being broken. This is why the Trading Standards Office have every right to come in and have a look at this. Consumers have every right to demand their money back for products that they have purchased but are not working properly.

It does not matter whether or not the product is going to be patched in the future {this is basically the company saying that they know that their product is faulty in the first place} which means that they are breaking the Trading Standard Laws of the UK. Because some of the products are working, a vast majority of them are not. There are too many people now, complaining bitterly about wasting their hard-earned money on something that should never have been put on the shelves. So, as for 'chilling out' try saying that to all those consumers who have lost money on this, they are 'ONLY HUMAN TOO'.
    Last edited by themadhatter43; 07-02-2010 at 20:04.

Amateur

I know how economics work, thanks
    but EVERY game has flaws!
    but, because fm is a text based game, every small mistake is noticed
    also, there are few fora where faults like these are properly being discussed and cleared out.
    so all the people who had problems (including me) should be happy that these problems are being solved.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter43 View Post
    So, as for 'chilling out' try saying that to all those consumers who have lost money on this, they are 'ONLY HUMAN TOO'.
    i have had a few problems but i just take it on the chin its one of those things that happens

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ridley99 View Post
    i have had a few problems but i just take it on the chin its one of those things that happens
    you must be able to understand his point, if only to an extent, not everyone kicks up a fuss about these things but he has spent his presumably hard earned money on a product which some may say is rather bugged.

Im not passing my opinion on the matter but surely we cant begrudge someone else passing theirs.

Again, im not saying he should or he shouldnt do this, its his call, but what would trading standards actually say about the points he mention I wonder

just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter43 View Post
    I will say what I have said before on the PC version of this product, that is that the product in question IS NOT PLAYABLE! It should NEVER have gotten to the store shelves in the first place. This is actually a disgrace now, and really there are too many people I have read about, who are having issues, big and small with this game. BY LAW, ALL PRODUCTS THAT HIT THE SHELVES IN SHOPS SHOULD BE IN FULL WORKING ORDER. If they are NOT, which this is clearly not, the customers HAVE A RIGHT to DEMAND their money back. .
    If you'd care to indicate the exact issues you're having to me I'll try and find workarounds for them if its the PSP game or report them to the team working on the product (if its FM PC) so they can hopefully be rectified in a forthcoming patch, my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com.

I DO believe the game is playable and fun - I play all our games myself a lot, its one of the reasons I work on them after all ;)

We do our utmost to ensure that our games are fun and playable for everyone who purchases them, in the main I think we succeed in this aim - unfortunately however there will always be some issues which crop up for a minority of users (and generally in life unfortunately people who are unhappy speak louder than those who are).

Semi Pro

"BY LAW, ALL PRODUCTS THAT HIT THE SHELVES IN SHOPS SHOULD BE IN FULL WORKING ORDER. If they are NOT, which this is clearly not, the customers HAVE A RIGHT to DEMAND their money back. ."

That made me seriously lol.
    By law then no game will ever be released, think about FIFA. There are lots of errors but they patch it, then more crop up and they patch it again. However, SI cannot do this with FMH so the errors that there is stick for a year though most of these minor errors get blown up because of this.

Don't worry Marc, I'm happy with the game .

Semi Pro

My game works perfect Most the time anyway

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyowl28 View Post
    you must be able to understand his point, if only to an extent, not everyone kicks up a fuss about these things but he has spent his presumably hard earned money on a product which some may say is rather bugged.

Im not passing my opinion on the matter but surely we cant begrudge someone else passing theirs.

Again, im not saying he should or he shouldnt do this, its his call, but what would trading standards actually say about the points he mention I wonder

just a thought
    yeah I understand what hes saying but like i say its just one of those things that happens with games the odd bug hits them here and there if he was that annoyed he should have sontacted SI/Sega direct imo instead of ranting on a forum where no-one from sega visits iirc and only Marc and sometimes Glenn visits from SI, he would get more of an answer that way

Amateur

The annoying thing is that they could bring out an update for the game if they wanted but its just too expensive for them to bring out such patch/update for the psp game. I would defo pay for an update/fix as this game is amazing but there are a few annoying things that if fixed would make the game perfect !

Semi Pro

Actually SI said they can't as it was incoperated after the game's release.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDriverNo1 View Post
    The annoying thing is that they could bring out an update for the game if they wanted but its just too expensive for them to bring out such patch/update for the psp game. I would defo pay for an update/fix as this game is amazing but there are a few annoying things that if fixed would make the game perfect !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dec9693 View Post
    Actually SI said they can't as it was incoperated after the game's release.
    not wanting to 'put the cat amongst the pigeons' so to speak,but we have previously been told that it is too expensive (ie, sony charge too much) to patch a PSP game, I believe this was said after the release of FMH2008, this year we were told, after I brought up the fact that Little Big Planet (admitedly a very big budget game) has been patched that the ability to patch a game needs to be included on the UMD which is a new feature and FMH2010 was released too late, quote in this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ghlight=Planet

Worth mentioning here that im not trying to stir any trouble up, I love the game, and appreciate the time and devotion Marc and his colleagues show us,
    but am slightly annoyed that every version of FMH so far has had some sort of a bug in it, that may at one time or another slightly detract from the enjoyment of the game (the international call up on FA cup final day 'bug' springs to mind here)

Amateur

Angry Re: FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

I'll agree with themadhatter43 on one thing: The game isn't playable. I just had my 3rd 'game load failed' since I got the game for christmas! I usually don't mind all the other small bugs, but this is just ridiculous.

I like the game and have been buying it since the first FMH came out, but this is by far the worst of the lot - how can I start a file when I know that several seasons later, the game won't load anymore?! The game itself is good, but this ruins it and badly!

If there's anything the team really needs to work on for FMH 11, this is it. I don't think I'll be able to get a refund now since this came from France (and no one say "Oh maybe that's why it's not working", because that is NOT the reason as it came here in perfect condition), but it's money wasted. I hate having to say that, but it's true. I can't be arsed to play another season after all the hard work. Back to FMH 2009 until FMH 11 comes out..
    Last edited by ligue1marseille; 15-02-2010 at 04:11.

Third Team

ive yet to have one failed load. Out of interest who firmware do you have loaded and what type of memory card do you have?

Semi Pro

You know there is a way to stop the load game failed?

Guide

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ridley99 View Post
    ive yet to have one failed load. Out of interest who firmware do you have loaded and what type of memory card do you have?
    Firmware: Version 6.00

Memory Card: SanDisk - 128 MB (Surely this can't be the problem though..)

@Dec: That doesn't stop it, that just backs it up. I've had my own way of doing it by saving it on two separate files (on the PSP). Thanks for the help though. The question is not whether there is a way to stop this, since I doubt there is any other way (I tried an experiment where I turned off autosave to see if that was causing it. Went to 2019, then it crashed), it is whether this can be solved for the next FMH version, since I don't know whether I'll buy another until I'm guaranteed this will work without problem.

Semi Pro

It does help as it means you don't lose the whole save.

Amateur

I know it helps, and so did my way as well. All I'm trying to get across is: I shouldn't have to be doing this in the first place. This should have been fixed before it was sold. That's what I'm saying. If I have to do this with FMH 11 as well, then I'd prefer not to waste my money. Before FMH 10, all the other FMHs worked on my PSP. Then, this comes along and I get 3 'game load failed' messages. It's not my PSP, it's the game.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by ligue1marseille View Post
    Firmware: Version 6.00

Memory Card: SanDisk - 128 MB (Surely this can't be the problem though..)
    iirc there was something to do with memory sticks last year that werent official ones, LSD did an experiment on them but cant remember what it was

Semi Pro

You know memory corrupting isn't something that can be fixed? If the PSP died or you turned it off while saving or loading this will corrupt the save.

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Please let me know if you have any backed up save games which 100% go on to become save games that will not load, guys. We can't do anything with save games that have already corrupted unfortunately, but if you have one which at some point goes on to reproduce the 'load game failed' then we can at least look into what's causing that specific save to break.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    Could you please indicate which team you were playing as and which nations the players were from? - we thought we'd sorted out the last of this issue before release but as you can hopefully understand the number of possible permutations involved is rather large.
    We're monitoring the thread and checking into any reported issues - with regards to this it seems to be working on my build here (which is running on emulation) - we'll obviously post full feedback on any issues, work arounds and suchlike when we know more.
    As above I have a similar problem. I am with Gateshead in season 2023/2024 and playing the FA cup final against Liverpool. But 21 players are away on international duty (9 england, 6 italy, 3 france, 1 netherlands, 1 portugal and 1 spain), 1 is ineligible because he played cupmatches for another team, 5 are injured (red, so unavailable) that leaves me with just 5 players in the squad. Luckily 4 players are added randomly so now I have 9. But here start the problems, you have got to start the match with at least 11 players, because the match is on 1st June and the game is saved every 1st of the month I cannot go back to my last saved game and try to sign some additional free players (because signing them takes at least 1 day). So my game is pretty much stuck now. I won't regret losing the final as long as I can only continue the game, but it just won't... so please HELP!!! ;)

Semi Pro

Relegate all unavailable players to the reserves and try and continue to the match, after that you get a greyed out squad which will let you continue to the match and game.

Amateur

My back up goalkeeper just won the player of the month award. That would be fine but for the fact that he has not played one second of football for the entire season !!

Amateur

Thumbs down Re: FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

I was managing West Ham in my 1st season(08-09) and sold Calum Davenport to Everton for 3.2m pounds(valued 2.3m). Soon after, I got the message"Newspapers reports have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are interested in Everton defender Calum Davenport.

However it has emerged that Tottenham Hotspur could be in the frame for his signature as well"

Is that a Bug or what?

Regards

Ivan in Singapore

Amateur

I started a career with England and I was 2nd with the last 2 games to go, I was reallly annoyed as I already thought I was in the world cup, now I have to go through the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by jason_150457 View Post
    I was managing West Ham in my 1st season(08-09) and sold Calum Davenport to Everton for 3.2m pounds(valued 2.3m). Soon after, I got the message"Newspapers reports have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are interested in Everton defender Calum Davenport.
    However it has emerged that Tottenham Hotspur could be in the frame for his signature as well"

Is that a Bug or what?
    Regards
    Ivan in Singapore
    It is 'kinda' .... possibly, the game probably decided that the newspaper speculation was warranted before he moved - then set it up, unfortunately you sold him just before it was published so it looks out of place now.

Its a bit like us releasing a game then 5 minutes after we master the CD's a transfer taking place, I'll try and iron it out for a future version.

Amateur

Hi Marc...

I just finished a season with Spurs and finished 4th. The board expected me to achieve European qualification although they said in their season review that they are disgusted with me and it also says "The team's mediocre league psition cannot be tolerated".

I'll start a new game and leave this how it is incase you want me to upload it.

Amateur

I had the same problem as many others. in the middle of the match it crashes randomly it can go all the way to the final whistle or the first min and then crash, click and finnally shut the psp off after 10 secs.:mad: Im hoping it is a problem with version 6.00 for the psp as I did not have this problem before i installed it, im going to download and install version 6.20 and see if the problem is resolved if so Ill propably give cod6 a miss for a bit and play FMH

Quote Originally Posted by weponarmor View Post
    Hi Marc...

I just finished a season with Spurs and finished 4th. The board expected me to achieve European qualification although they said in their season review that they are disgusted with me and it also says "The team's mediocre league psition cannot be tolerated".

I'll start a new game and leave this how it is incase you want me to upload it.
    I'd be very interested in taking a look at that save game if its available thanks ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bantam Searley95 View Post
    I had the same problem as many others. in the middle of the match it crashes randomly it can go all the way to the final whistle or the first min and then crash, click and finnally shut the psp off after 10 secs.:mad: Im hoping it is a problem with version 6.00 for the psp as I did not have this problem before i installed it, im going to download and install version 6.20 and see if the problem is resolved if so Ill propably give cod6 a miss for a bit and play FMH
    Will ask QA to try out that firmware version and see if they can repeat this in house.

PS - If you've a third-party update installed you might also want to try removing that in case its made any of the data unstable (we try to protect against this - but it is possible to fubar things sometimes through editing).

Amateur

nope stuff fmh. Version 6.20 doesn't stop it load of Bull. Cod6 it is then Stimulus map pack ftw

nope stuff fmh. Version 6.20 doesn't stop it load of Bull. Cod6 it is then Stimulus map pack ftw
    Do you have any third part stuff installed on the game at all? - as I mentioned previously that might be the cause of the issue you're seeing.

(even if you've 'given up' on FMH so to speak if you could indicate this it'll help us track down the cause of the issue)

Amateur

Hi Marc...

I tried drag and dropping the file as it says in the Upload files thread although nothing happens... I don't suppose you know what I'm doing wrong do you?

Hi Marc...

I tried drag and dropping the file as it says in the Upload files thread although nothing happens... I don't suppose you know what I'm doing wrong do you?
    If you can't suss out whats going wrong please zip everything up and email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com - please make sure you give the email a sensible title as I have very agressive spam filters (I have to as I post the email addy publicly on forums which isn't particularly bright really ;) ).

Amateur

Do you have any third part stuff installed on the game at all? - as I mentioned previously that might be the cause of the issue you're seeing.

(even if you've 'given up' on FMH so to speak if you could indicate this it'll help us track down the cause of the issue)
    What do you mean by third part stuff installed

What do you mean by third part stuff installed
    Basically anything which isn't packaged with the game when you bought it - ie. graphical add-ons, database editing files etc.

Amateur

Yes marc ive got decs fmh shine and a few changes with the editor

Yes marc ive got decs fmh shine and a few changes with the editor
    Can you possibly give me access to those files as well then (as it might help with recreating things- I'll readily admit this buggette sounds strange and if you'd posted it today (1st april instead of yesterday I'd be expecting a wind-up tbh).

Semi Pro

The logos can be found on this forum ;).

Amateur

Can you possibly give me access to those files as well then (as it might help with recreating things- I'll readily admit this buggette sounds strange and if you'd posted it today (1st april instead of yesterday I'd be expecting a wind-up tbh).
    Marc will you send me your e-mail address so i can send you them ta

Semi Pro

Marc will you send me your e-mail address so i can send you them ta
    http://community.sigames.com/showpos...06&postcount=8

Look on that post and his email address is on it

Amateur

If you can't suss out whats going wrong please zip everything up and email it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com - please make sure you give the email a sensible title as I have very agressive spam filters (I have to as I post the email addy publicly on forums which isn't particularly bright really ;) ).
    I tried putting it on the ftp-public site and think it worked although could you check if it did because I'm not fully sure.

I named it Weponarmor-Wierd board expectations

Amateur

Default Re: [PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

Is there any way to fix the 'Load game failed' bug, because I really want to carry on with the game!

Amateur

Can you fix the big club release clause bug?

When I give my players the clause it works and they get forced into moving to a different club but when I try to buy a player who has it the messsage comes up saying they can't reject it but they do.:S

Can you fix the big club release clause bug?

When I give my players the clause it works and they get forced into moving to a different club but when I try to buy a player who has it the messsage comes up saying they can't reject it but they do.:S
    This is something we are looking at. Thank you for reporting it.

Amateur

Surprised this one hasn't come up. Another scout bug:

Say I have 3 players of the same position (at Leeds, keepers: Higgs Ankergren and Martin)

Higgs is better than Ankergren who is better than Martin, but when I put Martin up for loan and put him in the reserves, my scout says Higgs is better than our next best keeper MARTIN.

Or when I put Andy Hughes (our poorest midfielder) on the transfer list and put him in the reserves, suddenly whenever I go to one of our other midfielders, they say hughes is the best Midfielder :s

seems that when a player is put in the reserves they are rated higher by the scout/assistant manager :S

Amateur

Crash at 1st of July 2017!!! I can't continue the game. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by gtm974 View Post
    Crash at 1st of July 2017!!! I can't continue the game. So sad.
    Hi, could you let me know the following:

-League(s) running
    -Team being managed
    -Competitions played in most recent/current season and how far you progressed
    -The game, FMH 2010 or FMH 2011?

Thanks

Amateur

Sorry, i'm on FM 2011.

Ligue 1 , Marseille!

Won : Ligue 1, National Cup, Champions League.

Amateur

Sorry, i'm on FM 2011.

Ligue 1 , Marseille!

Won : Ligue 1, National Cup, Champions League.

Amateur

i've sent my game on the ftp. Could you help me please? I don't want to begin again my game with Marseille. LOL.

Hi, where have you put this on the ftp?

Amateur

Edit, wrong thread.
    Last edited by hukson; 23-09-2011 at 10:39.

Lurker

I've sent a saved game to the SI FTP. It says that 'The previous saved game cannot load', I've searched all over the internet for a proper answer but couldn't find anything helpfull. I just hope it can be fixed, since it was a game of 20ish seasons with my brother.

Cumps, slbsergio

Dear SI, I have big problem with crash dump. So, i've followed ur instructions and uploaded my game on ftp.sigames.com.

Date of upload is July 24,2012

You can check it out, please.

SaveGame name is: arch.tomic_crash dump.fm

Thanx ! ! !

Amateur

Default crash during game

Dear SI!

I have problems with my game, i keep getting crash dumps every few minutes I play. It creates crash dumps files in a folder on the computer.
    When I play online and my friend is the master there is no problems but when I tried to be the master my game keeps crashing, it does'nt matter if it's in a match or anything else it can crash anytime.
    I uploaded my save on the ftp in game-save: Manchester United - Adriankarl-crashduringgame

Regards Adrian

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adriankarl View Post
    Dear SI!

I have problems with my game, i keep getting crash dumps every few minutes I play. It creates crash dumps files in a folder on the computer.
    When I play online and my friend is the master there is no problems but when I tried to be the master my game keeps crashing, it does'nt matter if it's in a match or anything else it can crash anytime.
    I uploaded my save on the ftp in game-save: Manchester United - Adriankarl-crashduringgame

Regards Adrian
    Hi - please post in the PC section - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...chnical-Issues

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

FAO Wreston - moved some posts regarding a PC technical issue here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...oad-saved-game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4