How are you setting up your game?

Getting ready to start a long term save with the patch. I'm going to manager Fulham and I want to have as many players loaded as possible while still achieving good laptop performance. I've gone to the custom option and I'm selecting load players from to division clubs (each continent). I've also loaded the top leagues in Europe and Brazil and Argentina. Plus a large data base. This has me over 100,000 players and a half star in computer performance. Basically what I want to accomplish is to make sure all national teams have their players and any team I might face will have no gray players. I also want to make sure all the top players in the world are loaded. How would you go about setting that up? Also how are you setting yours up?

THanks

I'm still going through the settings, this is the leagues i am gonna use, got all divisions included also:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2qd4w1l.jpg

But i want to add players from the other leagues too, but not sure how to do that yet. In FM07 (last fm i played) you could only choose to add players from countries i think, on FM10 there is more options which i'm not sure on how to select yet.

Archived