international jobs

I BOUGHT THE GAME THE DAY IN CAME OUT IVE COMPLETED ROUND ABOUT 11 OR 12 SEASONS WITH VARIOUS TEAMS I LIKE TO THINK OF MYSELF AS A GOOD MANAGER IVE A GOOD PROVEN RECORD I CANT SEEM TO GET A GOOD INTERNAIONAL JOB THE BEST I THINK I GOT MALI AND WELL THEY ARNT GREAT ENGLAND DIDNT QUALIFY FOR EURO 2008 MCCLAREN WASNT SACKED THE SPAIN JOB CAME AVAILABLE I DIDNT GET IT I JUST CANT SEEM TO GTE A INTERNATIONAL JOB. LET ME HERE YOUR VIEWS GUYS icon_cool.gif

I BOUGHT THE GAME THE DAY IN CAME OUT IVE COMPLETED ROUND ABOUT 11 OR 12 SEASONS WITH VARIOUS TEAMS I LIKE TO THINK OF MYSELF AS A GOOD MANAGER IVE A GOOD PROVEN RECORD I CANT SEEM TO GET A GOOD INTERNAIONAL JOB THE BEST I THINK I GOT MALI AND WELL THEY ARNT GREAT ENGLAND DIDNT QUALIFY FOR EURO 2008 MCCLAREN WASNT SACKED THE SPAIN JOB CAME AVAILABLE I DIDNT GET IT I JUST CANT SEEM TO GTE A INTERNATIONAL JOB. LET ME HERE YOUR VIEWS GUYS icon_cool.gif

Well there's only so many international jobs to go round. You've not mentioned what your manager status is in the game, or who any of the clubs were that you managed, or if you've actually won anything.

PS. Lowercase please! A few commas and full-stops wouldn't go amiss either icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stephenthomason:

DONT CRY OVER IT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>how are did you do with Mali?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stephenthomason:

btw i asked for your views not your rules mouth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mouth?

okay...now you get neither...

k dad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably younger than you i'm just not an ass

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Who is this bellend anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWaRFeGa - me or the stephenthomason guy?

nar you are </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate, you haven't really helped yourself, have you? It's a nice community here, all we ask is that you adhere to a few house rules (and most forums have the don't type in caps as a house rule). You've got off on the wrong foot, so why not eat some humble pie, and move on. We'll all wipe our mouths of it and start again. No harm done. But not the best way to introduce yourself to a new forum to be honest. icon13.gif

Guest tattywatter

I'm on my second season with Kettering Town following winning the Blue Square North, FA Trophy and the Satanta thing I've been appointed the Vanatu national manager and I'm chuffed!

Mali is a good team!

Archived