+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,200 of 8433

Thread: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Third Team
    You can't put very attractive can you? it looks like arrogance. Put attractive... she'll see me.

Default Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Lost in the Championship playoff semi's to Notts County

Had about 10 players absent throughout the seasons because they couldn't settle so hoping next year we'll have a more settled side.

Semi Pro
    Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career 2011, Minecraft username: aparke1

Quote Originally Posted by The Art of Drowning View Post
    Lost in the Championship playoff semi's to Notts County

Had about 10 players absent throughout the seasons because they couldn't settle so hoping next year we'll have a more settled side.
    Unlucky on the playoff semi final loss. Good Luck for next season, i hope your players can settle by then

Semi Pro

This always happens its so frustrating. We match the other team in shots, ccc's, possesion etc but we just can't finish:mad:

At least its comforting to know that on our day we can match the english champions and champions league finalists

I had the same problem last season and bought these 2 guys with high finishing to counter it: Ramon, Thibaud Lehnen

and
    I've put all my strikers and midfield on my customized training which is basically same as the general one but with higher shooting and attacking.

Does anyone know any other ways to improve strikers finishing? any help would be greatly appreciated

Amateur
    South Carolina, U S and A! by way of Hampshire, UK

Everyone,

Had a slight injury crisis, so looked around and saw that my old friends Newport County (remember them?) had released that complete pain Magno Vieira, so I decide to pick him up as some cover. A few weeks later, we play Newport County, down 2-1, so i decided, why not, i'll throw him on. Oh Karma.

Amateur

Hrbfcfule,

Have you tried changing their preferred moves? I'm not gonna be great advice because I'm used to everyone missing in the lower leagues, but it's a thought.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Spartansteen View Post
    I Guess nobody wants to help me out!
    What exactly are you asking for? Someone to send you a game that they've worked hard as hell on to get their team up into the championship or prem and then allow you to take over as well so you'd have the exact same game and players as them?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dons2387 View Post
    Hrbfcfule,

Have you tried changing their preferred moves? I'm not gonna be great advice because I'm used to everyone missing in the lower leagues, but it's a thought.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll try that, I'll let you know if my finishing gets any better

Also congratz on getting revenge on Newport County, great tactical substitution by you there
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 26-01-2010 at 19:15.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hrbfcrule View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I'll try that, I'll let you know if my finishing gets any better

Also congratz on getting revenge on Newport County great tactical substitution by you there

Thanks. I'm not going to lie it was one of the most satisfying wins i've ever had on any FM game, as ridiculous as it sounds just being a run of the mill league game. Just so good to get my own back, especially after I'd specifically complained about Magno on here! I thought, screw it, have a run out, and he paid me back kindly.

And yeah, who knows, it might not work at all, but probably couldn't hurt. Tell them to place shots or something to that effect.

Amateur

Truro City FC - Blue Square South - 2012/13
    Media Prediction: 6th
    Actual Position : 3rd

Absolute heartbreak, its happened again. finished 3rd this year, only coming behind 2nd place by virtue of one less goal scored. Into the playoffs I went, this time I navigated the semi-finals even more comfortably than the 2-1 aggregate score would suggest, and with 84 minutes gone, 1 nil up and complete domination from my side, it looked like it would continue in that manner. Step forward Henrik Ojamaa, with an equaliser to break my heart, they got another in extra-time and I couldnt find an equaliser to take it to penalties. On the plus side though, we made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup and in doing so made a profit of 200k for the year. Have to go up next season, can't take another season of disappointment.
    League Table
    FA Cup
    Heroic stuff, Tranmere replay especially. That game almost singlehandedly saved the clubs finances. Stuffed by Wolves but with 5 leagues between the clubs I'll forgive that. Another run like that next year and we'll be rich.
    FA Trophy
    A big improvement on previous seasons, as with everything, but I kinda feel that my cup runs hampered my league progress a little, but with the fragile finances in the lower leagues, its an obstacle that has to be accepted.

Transfers
    Getting ever stronger, very few of the original players from the first season left now.

Squad
    As above.
    Career Overview
    Code:
    Season    League                   Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        8th        None
    2011/12   Blue Square South        4th        PlayOff Semi-Finals
    2012/13   Blue Square South        3rd        PlayOff Runner Up

Next Season
    Promotion. Please?

Semi Pro
    I'm in the hall of shame in FM08 - most goals scored by a relegated team - 101

CSF - I feal your pain I lost in the playoffs two years running - added a couple of players and went up as champions in the 3rd season.

Amateur

Hastings United - 2011/2012 - Blue Square Premier

The media prediction was pretty nasty again, putting us 24th. However, I had hope that we would at least achieve a top half position, and so told the board I was confident of a safe mid-table spot.

---

Season Summary

We started strongly, but then really had a poor second half of the season for reasons I can't really grasp. I think the lack of quality of our back four came back to haunt us ans we had a large number of 2-2 and close high scoring losses.

Final Table
    League Positions - Graph

We finished 8th, which seemed a fair reflection of our performance over 46 games, but obviously I can't help a feeling of wistful disappointment given our very strong opening to the year.

FA Cup - 1st Round

Bookmaker's dream; trounced Totton but then drew League One Swindon and got beat fairly easily in the 1st Round.

FA Trophy - 2nd Round

Should have beaten Eastbourne in this one but two late goals kicked us out. This coincideded with our massive loss in form and so it's a fair reflection of where the season went.

----

Transfers - Lots of action again.

Squad - Nothing outstanding, so I suppose I'm quite happy with the overall performance with them.

Finances - Sad finances is sad.

----

Key Players

Kyle McAusland - Blue Square Premier player of the season. Just epic up front with Lee Phillips.

Lee Phillips - The other side of the up front combo and our main goal scorer.

Career Overview
    Code:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11   Blue Square South        3rd         Promotion (Playoffs)
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier      8th         None
    Next Season
    Playoff spots have to be the goal next season. We were good enough in the start of the year to get there and with a few additions at the back and in the middle we should be good enough to get there again.

Semi Pro
    Wishing he was at Fenway Park watching his beloved Red Sox

CSF that's even worse than just missing out on the playoffs. I know as I had exactly the same situation in BSP

Semi Pro

Hrbfcfule,

Seems to be working at the moment either that or my strikers have finally found some form

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Almondo View Post
    CSF that's even worse than just missing out on the playoffs. I know as I had exactly the same situation in BSP
    Definitely, and losing my leads so late have made it all the worse for me.

Part-timer

I've been absent for a fair bit so have missed most of this thread, will hopefully be returning to FM10 in the upcoming weeks, I was wondering what is the current quickest this challenge has been done in?

FMS Moderator Emeritus

Just won myself a place in the FA Cup third round again, the draw put us against Aston Villa away, so that should be a nice money spinner once more. Beat League One strugglers Northampton 5-1 at home in round two, my left back who played two seasons for us in the Blue Square South, and was making his 111th appearance for the club scored his first goal for us, and quickly followed it up with his second goal

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Terk View Post
    Just won myself a place in the FA Cup third round again, the draw put us against Aston Villa away, so that should be a nice money spinner once more. Beat League One strugglers Northampton 5-1 at home in round two, my left back who played two seasons for us in the Blue Square South, and was making his 111th appearance for the club scored his first goal for us, and quickly followed it up with his second goal
    Congrats. I drew championship squad preston away in the third round, should get some decent money for that too.

Amateur

Sutton United: Season 2014/15

Media Prediction: 24th
    Final Position: 4th (Lost in play-off semi-finals)
    Position Graph
    I knew we'd stay up but wasn't expecting this, the lads put in a great amount of effort, and we easily could've gotten promoted automatically if it wasn't for some jammy draws. But despite that, I thought it was a fantastic season. We were even top for 3 weeks, even if it was near the very start! Did nothing in the cups as usual, got smashed by Newport County in the 2nd Round of the FA Trophy, and went out in the 1st Round of the FA Cup.

Squad
    Made a couple of significant additions, they were Brett Pitman, who was ok but did not live up to expectations, and Josh Magennis who had a decent year. The loan move of Tom Patterson was also very helpful, he provided the class I needed in the Attacking Midfielder position. Good squad, want to build on the defensive side of things next year, and bring in a striker. Few of my youth products starting to play a bit more, examples being Glenn Cowan, Jordan Hobbs and Steven Doyle, which is quite good.

Finances

Better than last year, just slightly though. New sponsorship deal which is slightly better I suppose. Hoping for an investor, stadium expansion or something positive, cup run please. Need money!

Transfers

Not a lot of players came in, two loans that weren't working were ended almost immediately by me. A lot had to go out to reduce the bloody wage budget, when I came to Sutton United it was about £7.5k, but due to me doing all I can financally it could be under £3k this year, and we're still losing huge amounts of money. Oh well.

Links
    Club Information
    Manager Profile
    (I skip time inbetween matches A LOT, and don't take friendlies/arrange them or do Press Conferences, this is why Hands On Approach is so low if you might be wondering why.)
    Overview

Key Players

Joe Devera
    Adam Davies
    Steven Doyle
    Kingsley Williams
    John White
    David Howland
    Tom Patterson
    Josh Magennis

Code:
    Season     League                 Position     Points     Notes
    2010/11    Blue Square South      5th          72         Promoted via play-offs
    2011/12    Blue Square Premier    21st         42         Relegated
    2012/13    Blue Square South      2nd          82         Lost in play-off semi-finals
    2013/14    Blue Square South      1st          85         Promoted as champions
    2014/15    Blue Square Premier    4th          81         Lost in play-off semi-finals

Amateur

Wellllllllllll. The GOOD...made 100k. and the BAD.

FMS Moderator Emeritus

Not looking forward to the Villa game. We've lost 5 of our 6 games since beating Northampton, our defence has gone to pieces and players who a month ago were looking like world beaters are now playing like total clowns. Got a game at Port Vale, then the Villa match, expecting that we'll make it 7 defeats in 8 by the time they're over

Fortunately we're 13 points clear of the relegation zone as our form has been pretty solid so far this season. If this run continues then we could get sucked back, but I'm pretty certain that we'll do enough to stay up.

Semi Pro

Just got promoted to League 1 at the first attempt. Full update later.

Semi Pro

Boston united season 8 2017/18

Going into League 2 the expectation was that we avoid Relegation. I was surprised how easily we managed this.

League Table, Position Graph

Fixtures pt 1, Fixtures pt 2, Fixtures pt 3

FA Cup Best competition of the lot making the 2nd round

League Cup Went out in the first round to Oldham

[url=http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o210/almondsnuts/Dafuges%20Challenge/Eighth%20Season/JPT.png]Johnstone's Paint Trophy[/url

Transfers

Star Player

Michael Coulson

Scored four in our first game in League 2 and carried on scoring for most of the season although he was injured for a while.

3rd in Top Scorer

Key Players

Nabil Sharif Kept scoring after last season but not as much as last year.

Richard Martin Good Keeper who kept us in some games.

David Worrall Brought in on Loan from Blackburn and was great at left back

Finances

Code:
    Season           League              Final Position               Achievments
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       Blue Square North          7th                         none
    2011/12       Blue Square North          2nd                       Promoted Via Playoffs
    2012/13       Blue Square Premier        15th                        none  
    2013/14       Blue Square Premier        20th                        none
    2014/15       Blue Square Premier        12th                        none
    2015/16       Blue Square Premier        3rd                       Lost in Playoff Final   
    2016/17       Blue Square Premier        1st                       Automatic Promotion, FA Trophy
    2017/18       Coca Cola League 2         2nd                       Automatic Promtion

Other Winners
    Premier League - Man City
    FA Cup - Wolverhamton Wanderers
    Carling Cup - Wolverhampton Wandereres
    Champions League - Real Madrid
    UEFA Cup - Roma
    World Cup - Spain

Aims for next season

Survival
    Last edited by Almondo; 27-01-2010 at 04:22. Reason: Added World Cup winner

pff 4 games to go, 3 points ahead.. almost champions...

first 2 games, 2-3 lost to sunderland, 4-2 lost to west ham...

sigh

YES!!!!!!! Won the Premier League by winning 2-1 vs Wolves! (scored in the 92"min lol!!!)

Amateur

Well done foost

Semi Pro

Really unlucky their AdamFitz but also looks like you are making some real progress

Congrtaz foost on winning the premiership
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 27-01-2010 at 12:14.

thanks rattle and hrbf, will do an update this afternoon!

just signed Lukaku (27years at this time) for a smashing 24 million, but he is worth it...

Semi Pro

Argh all my players are being stolen by bigger clubs in january. I rejected the first round of offers and now players are unhappy that i won't let them move on to a bigger club. So it looks like i will be losing half of my starting XI

I guess they dont want to sign a new contract aswell? Maybe you can tell the press you are very happy with them and try to give them a new contract then?

I always say NO to clubs who are interested or bidding for a player and say that I need the player to become big and win trophys... then they are willing to stay and fight.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by foost View Post
    I guess they dont want to sign a new contract aswell? Maybe you can tell the press you are very happy with them and try to give them a new contract then?

I always say NO to clubs who are interested or bidding for a player and say that I need the player to become big and win trophys... then they are willing to stay and fight.
    Nah they won't accept a new contract and when i tell them to stay, they "stand firm in transfer row" and hand in a transfer request.

Maybe offer them to clubs for some money, so that you will get money for them :s

Semi Pro

Maybe offer them to clubs for some money, so that you will get money for them :s
    Yer that is what I am doing now, may as well rip off some clubs with them. I have 4 or 5 players who i wanted by at least 6 clubs each so i have offered them out for twice their actual value.

Hopefully i can find some cheap replacements and make some money from this for a new stadium which i seriously need

Third Team
    You can't put very attractive can you? it looks like arrogance. Put attractive... she'll see me.

So after last years play off semi final defeat we look like a worse side

Our players are still unsettled, idiots.

Amateur

Any advice for getting out of the BSN? Am Bradford PA, and after a decent midtable finish first year, I am struggling to stay in second year. 3 points of safety 10 games left, and if it wasnt for my 10 match unbeaten run at the start or Workington being 10 points deducted id be in even worse shape.
    Basically wondering if theres any good tactics to use, and how people managed to find better players, and what sort of attributes they need

Nice start of the season I must say... We got our first price of the year!! Will this year even be better then lasts?

Bye bye Man City...

Semi Pro

WOOO 500th game pity about the result though

How many games has anyone else played? Anyone passed the 1000 mark yet?

Nice result against City foost, i take it they are still a decent side as that was the community shield

I did mine 500th last season!

Yeah Man City is tbh a great side. Top 3 last 6 seasons and won FA and League Cup last season.

Amateur

What exactly are you asking for? Someone to send you a game that they've worked hard as hell on to get their team up into the championship or prem and then allow you to take over as well so you'd have the exact same game and players as them?
    I worked hard as he'll to get my Nuneaton side into the championship! I tried again with Boston United but I didn't have the interest or patience to cycle through the leagues again! I experienced a power cut in my house which corrupted my save and I was asking for is a save roughly in the championship!

Third Team

Can't be bothered with updates on the last 2 seasons. We've lost in the semi finals of the playoffs 2 years running now. useless bunch of bottling, moaning ******* in our team. Time for nearly everyone to be sold and for a new tactic to be found.

Youth Team

Finally got back to playing after 4 weeks of hell with exams, essays and revision! Just received the draw for Euro 2032, England (me), Scotland, France, Germany... dunno bout group of death, but group of grudge matches certainly

FMS Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyt1990 View Post
    Any advice for getting out of the BSN? Am Bradford PA, and after a decent midtable finish first year, I am struggling to stay in second year. 3 points of safety 10 games left, and if it wasnt for my 10 match unbeaten run at the start or Workington being 10 points deducted id be in even worse shape.
    Basically wondering if theres any good tactics to use, and how people managed to find better players, and what sort of attributes they need
    I suffered badly with second season syndrome at BPA (and Nuneaton) before I joined Canvey. The advice I was given when I joined Canvey was to make pace and acceleration your top qualities in players you look for and to scout and trial as many players as possible to up your chances of finding a gem.

The tactic that got me out of the BSS was a very simple 4-4-2 based on counter attacking football as I had assembled a very quick team compared to others in the division.

FMS Moderator Emeritus

9 games since our last clean sheet, we've conceded 24 goals in that time. Really struggling in mid season in my first foray into League 2.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by The Art of Drowning View Post
    Can't be bothered with updates on the last 2 seasons. We've lost in the semi finals of the playoffs 2 years running now. useless bunch of bottling, moaning ******* in our team. Time for nearly everyone to be sold and for a new tactic to be found.
    Now spent £19.75m trying to get us out of the division

Sold a few players for £23m

Hope this is our year, can't stand another playoff loss.

Amateur

I'm going to give this a shot. Should be interesting as other than the 150 matches I have played in this version I haven't played since CM4. On top of that I am a Yank and the nuances of football are very foreign to me. I understand the basics though. Not sure the basics can get me to the Premiership but we will see.

I'll update more later (incl. my starting screenshot), but I started with Tiverton Town.

Expect a bumpy ride and please wish me luck!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Panthermil View Post
    I'm going to give this a shot. Should be interesting as other than the 150 matches I have played in this version I haven't played since CM4. On top of that I am a Yank and the nuances of football are very foreign to me. I understand the basics though. Not sure the basics can get me to the Premiership but we will see.

I'll update more later (incl. my starting screenshot), but I started with Tiverton Town.

Good luck mate! Where in the US are you?

Amateur

Good luck mate! Where in the US are you?
    Originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota but now living in Arlington, Texas outside of Dallas.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Panthermil View Post

Good luck and welcome back

Amateur

Well, 2nd season in the BSP was better than the first, but still not really a great season.

Table
    Positions Graph: As you can see, we fell off at the end.
    FA Cup: We made it to the third round, then were well and truly dumped out

Squad:
    Keeper:
    Tom Brooks. Got a new one finally for next season.

Defenders:
    David Wallace. 1st cash signing. Had a good season.
    Simon Turner, who did a Michael Jackson.
    Matt Logan
    Kieran Nicholson
    Phil Ifil
    Andy Frampton

Midfielders:
    Oliver Hewitt-Fisher. After a poor first season in BSP, his second was much better, POY better.
    Max Harrop
    Keko
    Alex
    Andy Taylor. Last season for his as well, been a good player for the club
    Michael Bostwick. Sold for 10k to Llanelli

Forwards:
    Adebayo Akinfenwa
    Adrian Patulea. Another solid year from the goalscorer
    Stewart Yetton. Released on a free after he kept messing up the squads harmony.

Season Best Eleven
    Career Best Eleven
    Finances

If this friendly is any indication though, we could have a much more potent offense this season. Granted, I know the opponent is poor, but we have never scored close to that many.

Got a few new players in again, including one actually from GH Academy who is one of the better players on my team.

Look at Liverpool, by the way, poor Rafa.

Semi Pro

Congratz Dons2387, nice safe mid table position, promotion should be possible in 2 or 3 seasons, good luck and nice result on your friendly vs GH Academy ive never scored that many even in a friendly

Also i've got to laugh at liverpool relegated in 2014, if only that could happen in real life

Amateur

Congratz Dons2387, nice safe mid table position, promotion should be possible in 2 or 3 seasons, good luck and nice result on your friendly vs GH Academy ive never scored that many even in a friendly

Also i've got to laugh at liverpool relegated in 2014, if only that could happen in real life
    Thanks mate, yeah I couldn't believe that scoreline. And I agree about the pool, if only. How are things going for you atm?

Semi Pro

Thanks mate, yeah I couldn't believe that scoreline. And I agree about the pool, if only. How are things going for you atm?
    Just finished my 2nd season in prem (about to do update) missed out on uefa cup places on goal difference, guess who beat me to the last place, yep had to be liverpool didnt it:mad:

Also finally been given a new stadium after spending 2 seasons in the prem 26k capacity

Amateur

Just finished my 2nd season in prem (about to do update) missed out on uefa cup places on goal difference, guess who beat me to the last place, yep had to be liverpool didnt it:mad:

Also finally been given a new stadium after spending 2 seasons in the prem 26k capacity
    Nice, be sure to put up some of your better players and good scouting finds, i'm interested to see the quality.

Semi Pro

Sutton Utd Premiership 2018/19

Competitions:

Fa Cup: Lost in 4th round 1-0 to Man City
    League Cup: Lost 2-0 to Liverpool in Quater Finals
    League: 8th

League Table, League Graph
    Squad, Transfers

We started off really well and spent most of the 1st half of the season around 4th place but it went downhill in january when half my 1st team wanted to leave. I made a healthy profit but lost momentum, morale and squad harmony the difference was easily visible (1st 19 games 34 pts, 2nd 19 games 24 pts).

Even with the bad form in the 2nd half of the season we were fighting it out with tottenham and liverpool for 2 uefa cup place. On the last day of the season us and liverpool were fighting it out for the last remaining uefa cup place we just needed to better liverpool's result be lost to Man Utd and to rub it in even more Liverpool lost as well.

Also i managed my 500th game for the club which ended as a bore draw against sunderland

Player/s of the Season

Mustafa Karaman - Solid season, was clubs top performer and helped keep many clean sheets

Miguel Angel - this guy is just incredible, he has scored 113 goals in 237 league appearances, including another 17 in 34 this season. and to think i was trying to sell him in the summer

Idan Uzan - Decided to stay at Sutton despite getting a lot of interest in January. the interest was justified with an excellent season from my centre mid but i doubt i will be able to keep him for another season

Andrej Stolarik - Sutton's captain had a great season he partnered Karaman in central defence and were for most games rock solid

Witold Stepien - Another good season from the youngster and he is starting to show good potential, hopefully no one nabs him in the summer

Adam Walton - Didn't have the greatest of seasons but i didn't expect him to as he is still very young and i was retraining him to a new position for most of it. Very promising dl for the future

Jurgen Mulder - brought in to replace Nick Tokaya in January. he had some pretty big shoes to fill but did a very good job

Cups

Fa cup we were knocked out early by Man City after being taken to a replay by West Ham

League Cup: slightly better but getting beaten by Liverpool so comfortably really annoyed me

Finances:

Helped by transfers in January as well as prize money from premier league, this finally made the board decide to build us a new stadium ..........eventually
    It's still gonna be another season before i can move into it though:mad:

Code:
    Career so far:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South       2nd      Promoted via playoffs
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st      Automatic Promotion 
    2012/13   League 2                3rd      Automatic Promotion
    2013/14   League 1                7th      N/A
    2014/15   League 1                1st      Automatic Promotion
    2015/16   Championship            14th     N/A
    2016/17   Championship            4th      Lost in Playoff Semi Final
    2017/18   Championship            1st      Automatic Promotion
    2018/19   Premiership             13th     N/A
    2019/20   Premiership             8th
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 27-01-2010 at 22:36. Reason: Adding more players to report

Amateur

Competitions:

Fa Cup: Lost in 4th round 1-0 to Man City
    League Cup: Lost 2-0 to Liverpool in Quater Finals
    League: 8th

League Table, League Graph
    Squad, Transfers

We started off really well and spent most of the 1st half of the season around 4th place but it went downhill in january when half my 1st team wanted to leave. I made a healthy profit but lost momentum, morale and squad harmony the difference was easily visible (1st 19 games 34 pts, 2nd 19 games 24 pts).

Even with the bad form in the 2nd half of the season we were fighting it out with tottenham and liverpool for 2 uefa cup place. On the last day of the season us and liverpool were fighting it out for the last remaining uefa cup place we just needed to better liverpool's result be lost to Man Utd and to rub it in even more Liverpool lost as well.

Also i managed my 500th game for the club which ended as a bore draw against sunderland

Player/s of the Season

Mustafa Karaman - Solid season, was clubs top performer and helped keep many clean sheets

Miguel Angel - this guy is just incredible, he has scored 113 goals in 237 league appearances, including another 17 in 34 this season. and to think i was trying to sell him in the summer

Idan Uzan - Decided to stay at Sutton despite getting a lot of interest in January. the interest was justified with an excellent season from my centre mid but i doubt i will be able to keep him for another season

Andrej Stolarik - Sutton's captain had a great season he partnered Karaman in central defence and were for most games rock solid

Witold Stepien - Another good season from the youngster and he is starting to show good potential, hopefully no one nabs him in the summer

Adam Walton - Didn't have the greatest of seasons but i didn't expect him to as he is still very young and i was retraining him to a new position for most of it. Very promising dl for the future

Jurgen Mulder - brought in to replace Nick Tokaya in January. he had some pretty big shoes to fill but did a very good job

Cups

Fa cup we were knocked out early by Man City after being taken to a replay by West Ham

League Cup: slightly better but getting beaten by Liverpool so comfortably really annoyed me

Finances:

Helped by transfers in January as well as prize money from premier league, this finally made the board decide to build us a new stadium ..........eventually
    It's still gonna be another season before i can move into it though:mad:

Code:
    Career so far:

2010/11   Blue Square South       2nd      Promoted via playoffs
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st      Automatic Promotion 
    2012/13   League 2                3rd      Automatic Promotion
    2013/14   League 1                7th      N/A
    2014/15   League 1                1st      Automatic Promotion
    2015/16   Championship            14th     N/A
    2016/17   Championship            4th      Lost in Playoff Semi Final
    2017/18   Championship            1st      Automatic Promotion
    2018/19   Premiership             13th     N/A
    2019/20   Premiership             8th
    Mulder and Stepien look tremendous. I like the Israeli center mid too. Should be able to push into European spots for certain next year with that core of players.

Amateur

Nice start of the season I must say... We got our first price of the year!! Will this year even be better then lasts?

Bye bye Man City...
    That's pretty damn impressive. Are City still pushing for the title every season in your game?

The most goals I've ever put past City is something like 3 or 4.

Semi Pro

Mulder and Stepien look tremendous. I like the Israeli center mid too. Should be able to push into European spots for certain next year with that core of players.
    Yer i think a European place is possible too but the only trouble is keeping them. I think Stepien and Uzan will want to stay. I may have to sell Miguel Angel just to cash in on him, i don't know how he scores that many when his stats aren't that good. Especially when anyone else i buy with much better stats struggles to score 1 every four games. God knows how much on trying to fiend a decent striker to partner him over the last 4 or 5 years

Amateur

Yeah especially considering his composure is fairly poor and you'd think that would be troublesome at that level. Still, I think you've got a good chance next year mate. Good luck!

Amateur

Quick update. I finished the prior season last night so that's how i've gotten through this one so quickly.

Here's the halfway point of the 3rd season for me in the BSP.

League Table

Overall league stats

A few selected players stats

Joe Stansfield: Released from CCC Blackburn, good solid center mid so far.

Adrian Patulea: Doing well in his third season with us.

Billy Paynter: Difference maker. Simple as that.

Junior Suckling: Unfortunate name, good keeper.

We'll have to see how the second half of the season turns out.

Semi Pro

Paynter and Suckling look really good for that level. Good luck with the run in hopefully you can take top spot

Youth Team

Yeah especially considering his composure is fairly poor and you'd think that would be troublesome at that level. Still, I think you've got a good chance next year mate. Good luck!
    Composure doesn't seem to particularly matter in the Premier League, one of my strikers who is on the brink of retirement now had 12-13 composure his entire career and bagged 250 goals for us!

Nice season hrbfcrule! Funny to see that in the same year as my game Arsenal and Man City is doing ok in the Premier League and Man Utd is close to get relegated. Only difference is Chelsea, who is close to relegation aswell in mine haha.

Nice keeper btw (dutch!!)... he only can get better

SnakeXe, you managed to win the Premier League without losing any game?

Semi Pro

Nice season hrbfcrule! Funny to see that in the same year as my game Arsenal and Man City is doing ok in the Premier League and Man Utd is close to get relegated. Only difference is Chelsea, who is close to relegation aswell in mine haha.

Nice keeper btw (dutch!!)... he only can get better
    Unfortunately he was unhappy as he wanted to move to a bigger club so i sent him on a season long loan to Olympiakos for a loan fee of 1.7mill. Unless i do well this season he will probably ask to be transfered after his loan finishes.

I know its only a friendly but hopefully its a sign of things to come

Man of the Match performance by my very own youth product Barry Brierley

Wow impressive player hrbfcrule.. He is the new Usain Bolt? Big and fast hehe. I can't believe I havn't got a youth player yet. They are all rubish, and when I say rubbish I mean League Two had its highest. What is your youth facilities atm?
    Last edited by foost; 28-01-2010 at 09:54.

Semi Pro

Wow impressive player hrbfcrule.. He is the new Usain Bolt? Big and fast hehe. I can't believe I havn't got a youth player yet. They are all rubish, and when I say rubbish I mean League Two had its highest. What is your youth facilities atm?
    I normally get rubbish youth products around league 1 standard at best. I have "average" youth facilities which explains the rubbish that normally comes through there

My scout report rates Barry Brierley as a decent championship striker with potential to become a leading premiership striker

I would def. let him play all my league cup/fa cup matches... just to give him minutes! Nice nice nice, I am jealous

Semi Pro

I would def. let him play all my league cup/fa cup matches... just to give him minutes! Nice nice nice, I am jealous
    Yer i'll play him in all the cup matches and possibly a few league matches here and there

Third Team

Going to do a bit of a catchup on here and do reports on my last 3 seasons, was lazy and fed up before but it's time I went into more detail.

Third Team

Jamie Spencer - Season 8 (17/18) The Championship - 6th Place - Lost in Playoff Semi's

Was pretty much a complete rebuild of the team that finished 12th the previous year, slashed the wage budget by selling nearly everyone and bringing in players from Eastern Europe who had lesser demands. Unfortunatley with lesser demands came great annoyances in the dressing room. Pretty much all season players were unsettled or just couldn't adjust so despite starting well we soon fell away and only just scraped into the playoffs.

League Table: http://img22.imageshack.us/i/leaguetable1718.jpg/

Transfers: http://img138.imageshack.us/i/1718transferspart1.jpg/ and http://img196.imageshack.us/i/1718transferspart2v.jpg/ A lot of these were pretty awesome and had great stats, it's just the fact that they couldn't settle which made it annoying for us.

Star Players: http://img709.imageshack.us/i/careca.jpg/ Careca was a loan player and our top scorer for the 2nd year running.

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/jamessimpson.jpg/ James Simpson is a former loan player who was just a rock at the back.

So the aim for next year was to not make massive changes and just hope we settle and go 1 better and win in the playoffs.

Code:
    Season     Team           League            Finished     Achievements
    2010/11    Truro City   Blue Square South    	1st           Promoted, Champions
    2011/12    Truro City   Blue Square Premier    	13th       
    2012/13    Truro City   Blue Square Premier     1st           Promoted, Champions
    2013/14    Truro City   League 2                3rd       Promoted
    2014/15    Truro City   League 1                11th
    2015/16    Truro City   League 1                 2nd       promoted
    2016/17    Truro City   The Championship       12th  
    2017/18    Truro City   The Championship        6th  Lost in Playoff Semi

Third Team

Jamie Spencer - Season 9 (18/19) The Championship - 6th Place - Lost in Playoff Semi's

Didn't make as many changes as last time as I hope a bit of stability would give us that extra push. I was wrong. My players remained unsettled and we only reached the playoffs after a decent run towards the end. very frustrating year.
    League Table: http://img715.imageshack.us/i/leaguetable1819.jpg/

Transfers: http://img710.imageshack.us/i/1819transfers.jpg/ A good profit for the club and some great players coming in on the cheap. Scanell was the pick of the bunch.

Star Players: http://img196.imageshack.us/i/seanscanell.jpg/ Scanell was our top scorer

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/jamessimpson.jpg/ James Simpson, the rock at the back again.

Another frustrating 6th place playoff spot and I was pretty angry with my team at this point, still had a load of moaners so the aim had to be just to ship them all out and rebuild.

Code:
    2012/13    Truro City   Blue Square Premier     1st           Promoted, Champions
    2018/19    Truro City   The Championship         6th Lost in Playoff Semi

Third Team

Jamie Spencer - Season 9 (18/19) The Championship -1st Place - Champions

Had a complete and very succesful overhaul of our squad this year and it meant we spent and made a lot of money in the transfer market. Not all of the transfers worked out as we still managed to sign a lot of moaners but winning the league was never really in doubt. I could even afford to throw the match v Huddersfield and lose 12-2 to ensure that Everton got relegated for a laugh

League Table: http://img715.imageshack.us/i/leaguetable1920.jpg/

Transfers: http://img22.imageshack.us/i/1920transferspart1.jpg/ and http://img526.imageshack.us/i/1920transferspart2.jpg/ Loads of new faces and loads of money brought in too. nearly all of the signings were awesome for us.

Star Players: http://img196.imageshack.us/i/seanscanell.jpg/ Scanell was our top scorer again.

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/jamessimpson.jpg/ James Simpson, the rock at the back yet again.

http://img710.imageshack.us/i/gomez.jpg/ - Gomez was a great goalscoring midfielder

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/guido.jpg/ - Guido Was immense alongside Simpson

http://img177.imageshack.us/i/benarfai.jpg/ - Ben Arfa was a real coup, didn't have the stamina to play the full 90 in most games but he was a class above

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/safarov.jpg/ - Safarov had to be given a bumper new contract to stay with us but it was well worth it as he bagged a lot of goals from the right side.

A very rewarding season but we will need to move some players on and bring in extra quality to survive in the Prem.

Code:
    2018/19    Truro City   The Championship         6th Lost in Playoff Semi
    2019/20    Truro City   The Championship         1st  Promoted, Champions

Third Team

So after all that I thought i'd mention the plight of Darlington and Chester. both clubs just been relegated from the Blue Square North. Darlington are bankrupt.

omg what happend to Everton and Fulham TAoD?

Third Team

omg what happend to Everton and Fulham TAoD?
    Everton had a 10 point deduction due to their finances, I helped Huddersfield out on the final day by throwing the match 12-2 ensuring Everton went down. Probably a bit silly of me.

Fulham I think have just slipped, not sure how.

Season 2019/20 Review - Guiseley in the Premier League - 1st CHAMPIONS!!!

League Table
    Past Positions
    Finances

WE WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE. With 2 games to go we were already champions! As you can see I was the last 1/3 of the season in 1st place. In the end it became way to close if you ask me, must be the age they were nervous I guess.

FA Cup | League Cup | Champions League

I had to make a choice again. Premier League, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League was just to much. For sure if you look at our average age. So I kicked out the League Cup and FA Cup again. The Champions League was a tryout this year. The boys were just staring their eyes out. Great countries, great girls, great pubs. We were very close on reaching the Europa League, but unfortainly we needed one more point for that. I think we were in the thoughest poule possible tho AC Milan, Villareal, G.Bordeaux, and I am very proud how we did in our debut year. The fixtures were ok, but unlucky with getting goals against in the last minute.

Squad
    Transfers

Le Van is getting older and since he is 'only' decent PL I went to find a good right midfielder/winger. Again a winger from France, just coincidence. Amara Coulibaly is the man for the future. He did ok in his first season. He will get more minutes next season, hope he takes his chance. David Brau and Rene Tinajero are going to strenght our defence. And hopefully it will be Mattock - Brau - Farina - Tinajero in the future for a lot of years ;). Thats the idea anyway. Alexandr Gitinov had a storming season together with Gustavo Vidal. Gitinov has grown to a real good player! Mostly because of tutoring him by my 3 other midfielders. If you look how much better he became its just great. When bought: Gitinov 1. After his first season: Gitinov 2. And this season: Gitinov 3.

Best players of Guiseley this year:
    - Gustavo Vidal (scored even more then last season and could be my own Roberts?)
    - Jesus Mateu (starting to give assists aswell, could become the Messi of Guiseley)
    - Alexandr Gitinov (Did superb, learned alot from my other midfielders and wanted by 12 clubs)
    - Amara Coulibaly (our new right winger, still young but promissing and backup for Le Van atm)
    - David Brau (needed a good central defender and went for Brau)
    - Rene Tinajero (my scouts found Rene. Is the youngest in the squad but also the most promissing)

Awards:
    - English Players' Player of the Year (2nd place Beretta)
    - English Footballer of the Year (1st place Vidal)
    - English Premier Division Top Goalscorer (1st place Vidal)
    - English Players' Young Player of the Year (1st place Gitinov, 2nd place Mateu)
    - English Premier Division Manager of the Year (1st place)
    - European Golden Boot (1st place Vidal)

Again no decent/good youngsters. The facilities are average atm.. but improving! But again really disappointed about the youth coming trough, or better said not comming through ;).

Aim for next season: Last season was a perfect one. Hope to end in top 3 and win the Community Shield, CL, FA Cup or League Cup.. I require 2 of the 4 prices from my players. And please, please can I get a good youth player? Please?

Code:
    Season     Team           League               Finished  Achievements
    2010/11    Guiseley    Blue Square South    	5th       Promoted
    2011/12    Guiseley    Blue Square Premier    	1st       Promoted, BSP Champions, FA Trophy winners
    2012/13    Guiseley    Coca Cola League Two    	1st       Promoted, CCL2 Champions
    2013/14    Guiseley    Coca Cola League One    	3rd       Promoted
    2014/15    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	14th
    2015/16    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	9th       FA Cup runner-up, Qualified for Europa League
    2016/17    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	1st       Promoted, CCC Champions
    2017/18    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	6th       Qualified for Europa League
    2018/19    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	3rd       Qualified for CL, FA Cup runner-up
    2019/20    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	1st       Premier League Champions, Qualified for CL

Part-Timer

Well done Foost on winning the prem, you look like you have a young squad so maybe another year will see you challenging for the CL.
    Surprised you have had no decent youth through, i'm in my second season in the prem with average youth facilities and i had 2 players through this year who are rated good/leading prem potential and one 3 years ago who was good prem potential

Yeah it sucks real hard I must say. This season (just 6 matches on its way) my facilities went up to GOOD, so there must be a good one next year... i hope haha. Maybe its because Guiseley is located badly? And Teams near Manchester/London has more chance? Is this possible?

Semi Pro

Congratz on winning the premiership foost, Vidal looks amazing. I'm sure you will get a good youth product soon, its only a matter of time.

Not sure if location affects the youth products. Good uck for next season, just need to win champions league now to complete the challenge

Right. It is gonna be a strange season. Just lost 3-1 vs Sunderland and lost 1-2 vs Everton. But if I win... hahah it must be because they are based in Manchester... After I learned Man City football (link ).. it is time I learned United I guess

Youth Team

SnakeXe, you managed to win the Premier League without losing any game?
    Not yet, lost 1 or 2 games the last few seasons, it's usually either Man City away or Liverpool away, or both that I lose. This season for a change I lost against Man Utd at home, had a man sent off after 10 mins so sort of understandable really!

Part-timer

Ok, now that Truro are now playable due to their reputation change I will be starting this challenge with the aim to do better than last year and to also do the challenge in the quickest time (ambitious I know). But I could do with knowing what it currently is, do any of you know?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk- View Post
    Ok, now that Truro are now playable due to their reputation change I will be starting this challenge with the aim to do better than last year and to also do the challenge in the quickest time (ambitious I know). But I could do with knowing what it currently is, do any of you know?
    Probably about 8-9 years. Most seasons automatic promotion and a few in the premiership before winning everything. To be honest though, I personally feel that part of the intrigue and allure of this challenge is to struggle a little bit and doing it in an unreasonable amount of time will only raise suspicions due to the fact that everyone else has gone through the challenge and knows how hard it is to do it quickly without reloading.

Part-timer

Probably about 8-9 years. Most seasons automatic promotion and a few in the premiership before winning everything. To be honest though, I personally feel that part of the intrigue and allure of this challenge is to struggle a little bit and doing it in an unreasonable amount of time will only raise suspicions due to the fact that everyone else has gone through the challenge and knows how hard it is to do it quickly without reloading.
    Indeed, although that sounds like how I done in FM09 although I think there were three other people who done it in the same time I did. Its doing the Premiership which was the hardest part last time. Although what I want and how it plays will probably be different this time around.

Amateur

Yeah, the last time I did the challenge was on FM07 and it was certainly easier then. Now it's a struggle every year for me to get results and move up. Good luck and keep us updated mate!

Part-timer

Yeah will do, although I plan to play FM10 and Dragon Age so the update might not be too fast

Part-timer

My starting screenshot:

The media say we'll be 19th, the bookies say I'm up for promotion at odd of 6 - 1
    Last edited by Azeryk-; 28-01-2010 at 21:23.

Semi Pro

Unbeaten in my first 7 games of the season with only 4 conceeded I then lose 5-0 away to a side that had only scored 10 in their previous 6.

Amateur

4 games left and the table looks like this. Going to be a tough run in for sure.

Part-timer

Nail-biting for sure, good luck

Amateur

Won the first two, then lost the third of my final four games, so the table going into the last game looked like this.

1. Burton 84 pts. +35 GD
    2. Truro 84 pts. +33 GD

Fixtures: Morecambe (3rd) vs Burton
    Droylsden (11th) vs Truro

Final scores
    Morecambe 1 0 Burton
    Droylsden 0 0 Truro

TRURO ARE BSP CHAMPS! LEAGUE TWO HERE WE COME!

Semi Pro

The opposition has worked out how to beat me away - constantly foul without getting booked and kick one of my players off the park.

That's it stuff this yet another loss where they kick me from here to next week and no-one gets booked, injure another player, score a fluke and an offside goal while I create far more CCC's and hit the post twice.
    Last edited by Swindon69; 28-01-2010 at 23:24.

Part-timer

Congratz Dons

Am still in pre-season :S

Semi Pro

Congratz on promotion to league 2 Dons2387.

Swindon69: yer the same is happening to me this season in the premiership, ive got 6 1st teamers injured been creating more chances than opposition yet still lose. It's unbelievably frustrating:mad:

I spent 61 mill on transfers this season including 3 players over 12.5 mill each, but i am really struggling i am 11th after 10 games. hopefully with a bit more luck i can get that european spot. If we don't im in trouble, my reckless summer spending has put us in the red by about 5 mill

Semi Pro

I'm going to take a break as it's getting daft.

Amateur

Season 4 - Bedford Town - BSP - 2013/2014

Media Prediction - 24th
    Actual Position - 4th (Table) - (Positions Graph) - (Results 1) - (Results 2) - (Results 3)

Review of Season: What can I say but...Outstanding!!! A great start to the season which was unexpected and kept us in touching distance. We then hit a sticky patch mid season, but a strong finish earnt us a place in the playoffs. I was surprized how quickly the team seemed to gell together. I just hope I havn't gone up too soon and come straight back down.

Playoffs:
    Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg One: Took an early lead and managed to hang on under a ton of pressure.
    Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg Two: Great result away to send us to the final.
    Blue Square Premier Playoff Final
    : Captain fantastic from the spot to send us into the football league

Fa Cup: Same old story really.
    Fa Trophy: Better than previous seasons.

Transfers: Added much needed quality in most positions which clearly paid off.
    Finances: In the black so am happy. Board continue to invest, hopefully they will invest in facilities soon.
    Squad: First time I've had anything like strength in depth, which is probably why I was able to keep in touch with the top teams during the mid season slump.

Drew Rattlesnake_85 Key Player of the Year Award: Winner - Solid throughout the season and scored the goal that sent us up
    Runner-up -
    turned in some good performances this season, but just missed out on the top award.

Aims for Next Season: Simply survival. Improve squad and hope for the best.

Code:
    Bedford Town

Season        Division                    Position                 Achievements
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       Blue Square North           8th                      None
    2011/12       Blue Square North           4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)
    2012/13       Blue Square Premier         17th                     None
    2013/14       Blue Square Premier         4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)

Amateur

TRURO ARE BSP CHAMPS! LEAGUE TWO HERE WE COME!
    Well done Dons. Good job

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake_85 View Post
    Season 4 - Bedford Town - BSP - 2013/2014

Media Prediction - 24th
    Actual Position - 4th (Table) - (Positions Graph) - (Results 1) - (Results 2) - (Results 3)

Review of Season: What can I say but...Outstanding!!! A great start to the season which was unexpected and kept us in touching distance. We then hit a sticky patch mid season, but a strong finish earnt us a place in the playoffs. I was surprized how quickly the team seemed to gell together. I just hope I havn't gone up too soon and come straight back down.

Playoffs:
    Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg One: Took an early lead and managed to hang on under a ton of pressure.
    Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg Two: Great result away to send us to the final.
    Blue Square Premier Playoff Final
    : Captain fantastic from the spot to send us into the football league

Fa Cup: Same old story really.
    Fa Trophy: Better than previous seasons.

Transfers: Added much needed quality in most positions which clearly paid off.
    Finances: In the black so am happy. Board continue to invest, hopefully they will invest in facilities soon.
    Squad: First time I've had anything like strength in depth, which is probably why I was able to keep in touch with the top teams during the mid season slump.

Drew Rattlesnake_85 Key Player of the Year Award: Winner - Solid throughout the season and scored the goal that sent us up
    Runner-up -
    turned in some good performances this season, but just missed out on the top award.

Aims for Next Season: Simply survival. Improve squad and hope for the best.

Code:
    Bedford Town

Season        Division                    Position                 Achievements
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       Blue Square North           8th                      None
    2011/12       Blue Square North           4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)
    2012/13       Blue Square Premier         17th                     None
    2013/14       Blue Square Premier         4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)
    You too mate congrats! Season review coming shortly

Amateur

Robert Hunter - Truro City Season 5 - BSP Champions. FA Trophy 4th Round.

As i documented earlier, it was a nervy run in for the final few games of the season.

This was the table with 4 games left.
    And this was the final table. So we managed to sneak out promotion thanks to other teams poor results.

The Squad who did it

Paynter Patulea

Harrop Hewitt-Fisher Stansfield Keko

Wallace Teixeira Frampton Ifil

Suckling

Subs:
    Tsvetkov (ST) Marriott (DC) Turner (DR/L) Sargent (ML) Logan (CB) Nicholson (CB)

Awards:
    BSP Team of the Year
    MOY
    Top goalscorer (2nd)

Looked at this guy during the break, you would have though with that name he'd be a little better

Semi Pro

Boston united season 9 2018/19

My first season in League 1 started out well but after christmas we couldn't buy a win meaning we got relegated.

League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Transfers

Key Players

No Player could really be classed as key as no one stood out at all

Finances

Code:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2011/12       Blue Square North          2nd                       Promoted Via Playoffs
    2015/16       Blue Square Premier        3rd                       Lost in Playoff Final   
    2016/17       Blue Square Premier        1st                       Automatic Promotion, FA Trophy
    2017/18       Coca Cola League 2         2nd                       Automatic Promtion
    2018/19       Coca Cola League 1         21st                      Relegated to League 2

Other Winners
    Premier League - Manchester City
    FA Cup - Chelsea
    Carling Cup - Manchester City
    Champions League - Manchester City
    UEFA Cup - Fiorentina

Aims for next season

Get promoted back to League 1

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Almondo View Post
    Boston united season 9 2018/19

My first season in League 1 started out well but after christmas we couldn't buy a win meaning we got relegated.

League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Transfers

Key Players

No Player could really be classed as key as no one stood out at all

Finances

Code:
    2018/19       Coca Cola League 1         21st                      Relegated to League 2
    Other Winners
    Premier League - Manchester City
    FA Cup - Chelsea
    Carling Cup - Manchester City
    Champions League - Manchester City
    UEFA Cup - Fiorentina

Aims for next season

Get promoted back to League 1
    Unlucky mate. What were the problems? Injuries? No squad harmony or depth? Not good enough players?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast