+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,600 of 8433

Thread: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Youth Team

Default Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    Don't worry about it, make sure you win the home games and a couple of points away will see you through. Plus, if your game is anything like mine, Ajax will be awful

Quote Originally Posted by Aario View Post
    SnakeXe - top effort - congrats
    Cheers mate

Amateur

New Manager of Wealdstone, 1050 rep and 2000 capaticy, lets get started!

Amateur
    Norway, the country that brought you Claus Lundekvam.

Hassebasse Merthyr Tydfil 2024-2025 CCC

Finished 3rd on goal difference, lost the play off final.

Last league match of the season I needed a draw to go straight up, was down 1-0 and missed a penalty in the 94th. minute. Gutted !

League table

Transfers. Lots of activity this season

Squad

Top performer

Goals for the new season:
    Promotion!

Youth Team

Well in two seasons of Champions League football we've gone from 4th to 3rd to top seeds... or are the holders automatically top seeded? Either way, our group is pretty easy considering the last couple - Barcelona, Dinamo Zagreb and CSKA Sofia

Amateur

Bah, around 8 of my players' contracts are expiring at the end of the season but I can't renew them because the board gave me a ridiculously low wage budget at the start of the season that was well below what I was already paying. :mad:

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator666 View Post
    Bah, around 8 of my players' contracts are expiring at the end of the season but I can't renew them because the board gave me a ridiculously low wage budget at the start of the season that was well below what I was already paying. :mad:
    Do you have any transfer budget left that could be switched onto the wage budget?

Amateur

Do you have any transfer budget left that could be switched onto the wage budget?
    Nope.

And I've got about £700k in the bank, but my finances are "insecure" - probably due to the loan taken out to build a new stadium.

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Don't worry about it, make sure you win the home games and a couple of points away will see you through. Plus, if your game is anything like mine, Ajax will be awful
    Just got a fantastic result as Barcelone lost the plot

It ended up as 9 v 9

World Cup Winner

Part-Timer

Just got a fantastic result as Barcelone lost the plot

It ended up as 9 v 9
    Hehe, i still vote 2nd place ;-)

Yeah dafuge, you asked for the curse.. :P

Part-Timer

Am i the only one who thinks the gameplay has become worse this year? I really often see my GK doing ridicouless things which would never happen irl.

Part-Timer

i'm on a funny run at the moment, last 4 games 5-0, 0-4 (cup match vs Arsenal), 4-0, 1-4.
    In fact when i looked at it i've scored 4+ 3 times this season and conceeded 4+ goals 6 times and im only in jan

Amateur

I've not quite done as well with Cambridge as Stephanie McMahon\'s Secret Lover has, but i've not done badly at all.

Season 2014-15

My aim for the second season in league two was the play offs after staying in the division comfortably last season. I brought in a fair few new faces either after having them on trail or had been chasing them for a while before they'd eventually come to me. The best coup here was Paul Pogba, who was my driving force in midfield.

An easy F.A cup run took me to round four where I was given a money spinning tie at Old Trafford. After changing from a normal 4-4-2 to a narrow 4-2-1-3 for this tie it completely changed my results around for the better. The replay was a close affair which I got the better of.

On to round five and I was drawn at home to Spurs, again it was a tight game and Pogba's goal was the difference.

I was going really well in the league and looking at a comfortable play off position by the time Man City came to the City Ground in round six. How I ever won this game still baffles me, Robinho and Adebayor could have had a hat trick each on a better day.

On to the semi final and my dreams were crushed after a 4-0 defeat against Villa, my only defeat after the change of tactic. This run meant i'd gone from tenth at christmas to sneaking third place and automatic promotion.

Season 2015-16

My scouting network was expanded to Europe and so came my first cash signing and a number of leading league 1/championship level players. Crnic was probably the star with 22 goals and 18 assists from AM in a season where I blitzed the league No such FA cup run this year with Spurs gaining revenge in round four.

My first season in the championship is going well so far with me not far off the play offs, i'll write a report once i'm done.

Code:
    Cambridge City

2010/11 Blue Square North 9th None 2011/12 Blue Square North 1st Promoted as champions 2012/13 Blue Square Premier 4th Promoted via the play offs 2013/14 Coca Cola League 2 18th None 2014/15 Coca Cola League 2 3rd Promoted via league position 2015/16 Coca Cola League 1 1st Promoted as champions

Amateur

Annihilator666 - Guiseley - Season 19/20 - Coca-Cola League 1

Table - League Table | Position Graph
    Squad - Guiseley Squad
    Transfers - Transfers Summary
    Finances - Finance Summary
    Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information
    Top Scorer - Borja Cabrera
    Records - Overall Records | Season Records
    Best Eleven - Overall | Season

At the 5th attempt, I finally secured promotion from League 1, but I didn't make it easy for myself. A couple of bad results towards the end of the season meant I didn't gain automatic promotion and had to settle for the playoffs. The first leg of the semi-final, I lost 2-0 away to Norwich - disaster, I was now looking at another season in this damn league. However, the second leg was an extraordinary match. I won 2-0 to take the game into extra-time - where I scored another 3 goals to win 5-2 on agg!

Then in the final, I played out a tense 0-0 in the 90 mins against Shrewsbury - only to once again win after extra-time, this time 2-0.

Had my first good run in the FA Cup too this season, making it to the sixth round where I was beaten at White Hart Lane by Spurs. I had a relatively easy run to that point, my only giant-killing against West Brom in the fourth round.

Code:
    Season     League                      League Finish    Achievements
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11    Blue Square North           4th              Playoff Final Losers
    2011/12    Blue Square North           1st              Blue Square North Champions
    2012/13    Blue Square Premier         6th              None
    2013/14    Blue Square Premier         1st              Blue Square Premier Champions
    2014/15    Coca-Cola League 2          5th              Playoff Winners
    2015/16    Coca-Cola League 1          6th              Playoff Semi-Final Losers
    2016/17    Coca-Cola League 1          9th              None
    2017/18    Coca-Cola League 1          11th             None
    2018/19    Coca-Cola League 1          9th              None
    2019/20    Coca-Cola League 1          3rd              Playoff Winners

Part-Timer
    Ramos - Manager of the Psychotic Teddy Bears

Thumbs up Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

CAMBRIDGE CITY 2014/15 - CHAMPIONSHIP - SEASON FIVE

Media Prediction - Finally the media realised our potential and instead of predicting us to finish 24th they predicted 23rd.

Championship - Another quality season from the lads although spare a thought for Burnley. They amassed 101 points and scored 107 goals but still finished 2nd. Once again our players were prominant in the player stats and in the Championship's Team of the Year.

League Cup - All was comfortable until we bumped into Aston Villa again in the 4th Round at home and lost 1-0 again.

FA Cup - An amazing campaign this season saw us start off with a 2-0 home win against Leeds followed by a 4-0 win away to fellow Championship side Stoke City. Round 5 was a good 2-0 win at home to Premiership team Everton and Round 6 was a stunning 3-0 win at Blackburn. The semi-final gave us a familiar opponent in WBA who we beat again 4-0. The FA Cup Final was not exactly a classic and unfortunately for the lads they fell to a 1-0 loss against Manchester City. Amazingly just after the defeat we were all smiles as we discovered that Manchester City finished 3rd in the Premiership and that we had earned a place in next season Europa League.

Squad - Worryingly the squad is getting very thin but as long as players such as player of the year Marc Spellman aren't out injured for long it might be good enough to do us proud in next season's Premiership.

Club Facilities

Following our outstanding season I seem to have become a World Class manager!

For the Premiership we were given a sizeable budget of £20m however shockingly I was unable to spend any of it before our first Premiership game because of a transfer embargo imposed due to an impending takeover. Amazingly the new Chairman has ideas about installing Gary Neville as the new manager!!! WTF?!?!?!

Unbelievabley no-one has ever made an approach for any of our players whatsoever at Cambridge City. Also for the 1st time I've seen my GK give away a free-kick for handball outside his area.
    Code:
    Season   League                Position    Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11  Blue Square North     1st         Champions, Promoted, FA Cup 5th Round, FA Trophy Winners
    2011/12  Blue Square Premier   1st         Champions, Promoted, FA Cup 4th Round, FA Trophy Winners
    2012/13  League Two            1st         Champions, Promoted, FA Cup Finalists, League Cup 2nd Round, Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
    2013/14  League One            1st         Champions, Promoted, FA Cup 5th Round, League Cup 3rd Round, Johnstone's Paint Trophy 2nd Round
    2014/15  Championship          1st         Champions, Promoted, FA Cup Finalists, League Cup 4th Round, Europa League Qualification
    Last edited by Stephanie McMahon\'s Secret Lover; 13-12-2009 at 19:42.

Amateur

Youth Team

SMSL

I've learned to not gloat on the thread too much when things are going well, always comes back to bite you in the ass

Part-Timer

I am getting seriously annoyed at the same coach saying over and over again that he wants a job at Cambridge City!

Amateur

2010-2011-Kings Lynn-BSN

Quite a poor first half to the season saw us 12 points from the playoff positions. From then we had a great turn around in form and with 5 games left we were 6 points from the playoffs but still in 16th. That is how tight the league was. We then lost and I gave up on the playoff dream and played the reserves for the rest of the games. Cup runs were very poor.

League-18th
    League Position Graph

Transfers
    Manager Overview

Part-Timer

The takeover failed as they could not agree a price. So on the 8th September I was told the transfer embargo was lifted.

Gee thanks for nothing!

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie McMahon\'s Secret Lover View Post
    I am getting seriously annoyed at the same coach saying over and over again that he wants a job at Cambridge City!
    Perhaps he figures if he annoys you enough you'll give him a job just to shut him up?

Amateur

Well after 2 years apart from FM, Shaggy returns to the fold, hoping to go one better than Whitby Town and Heybridge Swifts had gone, whilst not sure where he was going to reappear, he decided to follow his best mate down south to Horsham

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...chaelGrace.png

Come on you Hornets! (and as a Luton fan thats a hard thing to shout....)

Amateur

Dartford - Barclays Premier League - 2020/21

----------------

Predicted: 20th
    Finished: 8th

League Table

Amazing season for Dartford and it has left me a bit baffled as most of my squad is rated as Championship players.

These results during the season really made it our best ever.

Liverpool Away
    Chelsea Away
    Chelsea Home
    Liverpool Home
    -----------------

Carling Cup Sunderland beat us 3 days after we beat them in the league.

FA Cup Had a decent wee run until Liverpool seen us off after a replay.

Transfers

Squad Still not able to aquire home-grown talent.

Finances They're okay but we'll need to start pushing these profits up if we want a new stadium eventually.

------------------------------------

Key Men

Perego Bought from Frankfurt for just under £3million. He was by far our creativity hub and our engine.
    Oueslati Our goalkeeper stood tall and looked firmly like he was in the right place against even the bigger sides in the league.
    Guidetti Not as many goals as last season and definitely not as effective in the Premiership but he's doing okay.

Career Overview

Code:
    Season    League                   Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        4th         Promoted Via Play-Offs
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
    2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Promoted as Champions
    2013/14   Coca Cola League Two     10th        n/a 
    2014/15   Coca Cola League Two     2nd         Promoted
    2015/16   Coca Cola League One     6th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
    2016/17   Coca Cola League One     9th         n/a
    2017/18   Coca Cola League One     1st         Promoted as Champions
    2018/19   Coca Cola Championship   13th        n/a
    2019/20   Coca Cola Championship   3rd         Promoted Via Play-Offs
    2020/21   Barclays Premier League  8th         n/a
    Next Season

Get a world class striker in if possible. Need a better back-up keeper also. I will probably have to sell my spanish centre back Antonio Torres as he seems to be wanting to fly the coop.

In all honesty, I feel we really overachieved this season and therefore whilst I will be aiming for midtable I would honestly be satisfied with simply remaining in the Premier League.
    Last edited by JonnyCurrie; 14-12-2009 at 00:41.

Amateur

As if lossing 0-2 to a team that only had 2 shots in the game wasn't bad enough a few games later this happens :mad::mad:

I watch on extended and their 4th so called shot was a cross which was blocked for a corner so they only actually had 3 shots and scored all of them - both of Medley's goals came 30 yards plus - and he has 3 for long shots

Amateur

Cambridge City 20/21

Table
    Graph

Season Review: Very solid season spent all of my transfer budget and I think I got a fairly solid return, have some solid youth in the back that should be very strong going forward. Still looking for another striker to pain with Saavedra, and I need a real talent for the midfield still. Other than that solid squad looking forward to my first time being this close to completing Daf's challenge.

FA Cup FA Cup Final

Carling Cup Carling Cup Final

Cup Review: Winners of the Carling and lost in the Final for the FA, had very strong runs throughout and was focused on doing well since I spent most of the season in the red.

Transfers

Squad

Finances

Players:

Araujo - DC: Very cheap and good pick up, he should be here for a long time unless the chairman overrules me one day. Possibly the best player on the team, certainly the best defender.

Ashe - MC/R/L: Picked this guy up for his utility, wanted someone to fill the gaps around injuries should that come up, he turned out to be very good.

Hogg - DC/R: One of my youth buys, according the scouts and assman he will be as good as Araujo one day, better be soon because I still feel like I am leaking goals I should not.

Kimble - MR: My one good prospect buy, developed alright his first season here, still wish I have better training grounds, can't seem to get them built fast enough. Going to give him some starts next season since I will be playing so many games.

Code:
    Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       BSN                 1st                           Promotion
    2011/12       BSP                 13th				
    2012/13       BSP                 1st                     Promotion/FA T Winner
    2013/14       L2                  13th                      4th Round FA Cup
    2014/15       L2                  4th            Simifinal Playoffs/ 4th Round FA Cup
    2015/16       L2                  1st                  Promotion/Paint Trophy Winners
    2016/17       L2                  1st                  Promotion/Paint Trophy Winners
    2017/18       C                   7th                       
    2018/19       C                   2nd                             Promotion
    2019/20      EPL                  15th
    2020/21      EPL                  3rd                Carling Cup Winners/FA Cup Finals
    Next Season: Another star striker, very talented MC and maybe a new GK.

Youth Team

As if lossing 0-2 to a team that only had 2 shots in the game wasn't bad enough a few games later this happens :mad::mad:

I watch on extended and their 4th so called shot was a cross which was blocked for a corner so they only actually had 3 shots and scored all of them - both of Medley's goals came 30 yards plus - and he has 3 for long shots
    Take a look at the closing down, if your players were closing the other people down too much so were out of position when he got the ball and he was in a lot of space, it will make it far more likely that he'll score. The ME for 10.1 seems very exaggerated in this respect, it's very important to not give any one player space between 20 and 30 yards out, no matter how awful they're supposed to be at long shots.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie McMahon\'s Secret Lover View Post
    I've got Danny Mills constantly saying that he wants a job as youth coach at Sutton.

His working with youngsters attribute is 10

Amateur

Yeah its Park Ji-Sung for me.

Amateur

dafuge's FM10 Challenge Summary Preview

Here is the latest Challenge Summary.

If you like what I've done, the best way to support this is by updating your season thus far at this website. Bookmark it now! Add any suggestions/feedback/problems here or PM me.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by thenamesfang View Post
    dafuge's FM10 Challenge Summary Preview

Here is the latest Challenge Summary.

If you like what I've done, the best way to support this is by updating your season thus far at this website. Bookmark it now! Add any suggestions/feedback/problems here or PM me.
    2 questions

1) Do you need to fill in a new form for each season
    2) The tick boxes for the cup, are they to be ticked if you win that trophy

Amateur
    Norway, the country that brought you Claus Lundekvam.

After 12 minutes this did not look like a win....

Nottingham Forest vs Merthyr Tydfil

My inability to hold onto the lead is starting to get annoying - Accrington have just made it 2-2 with the last kick of the game

However I've just looked through my games and in four games I've come back from behind to win or draw and in another four games I've drawn or lost after taking the lead so it's all even surprisingly.

Amateur

As if lossing 0-2 to a team that only had 2 shots in the game wasn't bad enough a few games later this happens :mad:

Take a look at the closing down, if your players were closing the other people down too much so were out of position when he got the ball and he was in a lot of space, it will make it far more likely that he'll score. The ME for 10.1 seems very exaggerated in this respect, it's very important to not give any one player space between 20 and 30 yards out, no matter how awful they're supposed to be at long shots.
    Interesting stuff - thanks for the tip - although in this case I don't think it was an issue - generally I don't let in a whole load of long shots - just a case of their player having a red letter day.

He was one of their two strikers and both efforts were first time snap shots when he was being well marked by my centre half

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by hassebasse80 View Post

crazy i would like such a comeback

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by hassebasse80 View Post

That's one hell of a comeback, well played

Amateur

2 days later... stil no Durham whats the longest people have tried to get a team for?

Part-Timer

Im getting frustrated looking at the game-play. When i have key on i see lots of ridicouless mistakes, and especially the GK's seem like they are blind, they make stupid moves and sometimes no move at all(mostly when a ball is coming towards the keeper and its easy for the keeper to get to the ball before the opponent striker, but the GK stays put). I really think the game-play have suffered ALOT since 09, i hope this will be looked at in next patch..
    And im not just beeing a bad loser

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by PhilJay View Post
    2 days later... stil no Durham whats the longest people have tried to get a team for?
    MikaelS tried for around 3/4 days to get Chippenham, and eventually succeeded. However, to get Durham, it will/would take literally thousands of re-loads, possibly over 5,000 i would guess.

Amateur

Wink Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton162 View Post
    MikaelS tried for around 3/4 days to get Chippenham, and eventually succeeded. However, to get Durham, it will/would take literally thousands of re-loads, possibly over 5,000 i would guess.
    Think I have seen them a few times lol.

Well I've found out how to attract fans to my games - win them - our average attendance has increased by 700 this season, and we have actually 100% filled the stadium for several games and after 14/15 home games we have the best home record in the league which is rather different than our woeful home form last season.

Part-Timer

No playoff for me this year...

Part-Timer

Kingstonian (2021/2022)

Championship Prediction - 7
    Championship Position - 5

Table
    Graph

Summary
    Once again we started out playing badly and i was affraid that we would have another playoff season rather than straight promotion. But we started playing good after 10 games.
    And after losing the playoffs the last two years we finally WON the league and got promoted to the Premier league. at last!

Squad

Meli Got his big breakthrough this year
    Siaravas Our first prospect from our own ranks, did very good in his first couple of games.
    Serginho

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:
    Stay up, get a new defender and two midfielders.

Code:
    League                Season    Finished   Achievements
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Blue Square South     2010/11   4th       Playoff Final losers
    Blue Square South     2011/12   1st       Blue Square South Champions
    Blue Square Premier   2012/13   5th       Playoff semi-final losers 
    Blue Square Premier   2013/14   1st       Blue Square Premier Champions
    League Two            2014/15   2nd       JPT Winners, Promotion
    League One            2015/16   13th      none
    League One	      2016/17   2nd	  Promotion
    Championship	      2017/18   14th	  none
    Championship	      2018/19   12th	  none
    Championship	      2019/20   5th	  Playoff semi-final losers
    Championship	      2020/21   5th	  Playoff final losers
    Championship	      2021/22   1st	  Championship Champions

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Railz View Post
    New Manager of Wealdstone, 1050 rep and 2000 capaticy, lets get started!
    That attempt ended being relegated smack-bang bottom of the table, so i reloaded and this time went with Tooting!

Tooting & Mitcham United FC - BSS - 2010/11

League Table

Position Graph

Didnt get any of my transfer targets and had to settle with cheap backup's to fill the gaps as i let a bunch of players 2 stars or below leave, Rough season all in all as reflected by the graph, i gradually brought in players over the season and hopefully they will be my core players to build onto next season.

Transfers -
    Few out, More in

Squad
    Still pretty weak, funnily enough my worst striker was my top scorer, his tally almost convinced me to give him a new contract, but unfortunatly he'll be let go to make room for the new arrivals.

Finances

100k in the red
    I even had over 1k per week wage budget spare, seems my match day expenses were the main culprit (well it is London after all).

Career Overview

Season League Position Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11 BSS 18th n/a

Next Season

Attempt for a Playoff spot, its a big ask considering my current position but im hoping i can attract some better players.
    Last edited by Railz; 14-12-2009 at 22:24.

Amateur

Grats kaNovi, good luck next season.

Well this is embarrassing we've just been beaten at home by bottom club Yeovil - even worse is it's Yeovils first win of the season and we've played 30 games

Just got revenage on the computer - Grimsby and Italian Striker Trotta (who looks a lot better than when I had him in FM09) have just mauled me for 45 mins not helped by one of my centre-backs being sent off after 30 minutes, but within 10 minutes of the restart we found ourselves 3-2 up from two shots and a pen

Youth Team

Congratulations kaNovi, glad you finally made it

Ouch Michael - always seems to be the way! In many ways I find it tricky to play against the very rubbish teams - I think I dropped points against the bottom club in both of my Premier League winning seasons. I haven't really found the best way to approach these sort of matches yet I don't think.

Amateur

Congratulations kaNovi, glad you finally made it

Ouch Michael - always seems to be the way! In many ways I find it tricky to play against the very rubbish teams - I think I dropped points against the bottom club in both of my Premier League winning seasons. I haven't really found the best way to approach these sort of matches yet I don't think.
    Same here, whenever I see that a team is in last I get ready lose, even more so if its a home game for me, always lose them.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by PhilJay View Post
    took me over 1300 reloads for Truro. I never once saw Durham

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by sheeshy View Post
    took me over 1300 reloads for Truro. I never once saw Durham
    Just think, you get to do it all again when the new patch hits...

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltmurrayuk View Post
    Well I've found out how to attract fans to my games - win them - our average attendance has increased by 700 this season, and we have actually 100% filled the stadium for several games and after 14/15 home games we have the best home record in the league which is rather different than our woeful home form last season.
    Yeah have noticed that so far in League One. Being up at the top and winning games brings in the fans.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by looking busy View Post
    2 questions

1) Do you need to fill in a new form for each season
    2) The tick boxes for the cup, are they to be ticked if you win that trophy
    I designed it to show your best season, so you don't actually need to fill in for each season. I could add other functions such as graphs for each person's progress historically, but that would be overkill and a waste of effort, really.

And yeah you tick each box for each trophy you won for that season.

Part-Timer

Thx you guys. Ive been givin a transfer budget of 29m. although i only have 5m in the bank. I think i have to spend it wisely=)
    I just realised that i only have 1 english player and 1 wales player.. I have to make some english signings
    Last edited by kaNovi; 15-12-2009 at 08:36.

Amateur

Woot first year in and we are in the champions league final, amazing result in the semis over Fiorentina winning 7-0 on aggregate, crushing them 5-0 in the first leg at home.

Quote Originally Posted by kaNovi View Post
    Thx you guys. Ive been givin a transfer budget of 29m. although i only have 5m in the bank. I think i have to spend it wisely=)
    I just realised that i only have 1 english player and 1 wales player.. I have to make some english signings
    Yeah that nearly got me to the first season, had to scramble at the end and just sign anyone.

Amateur

Cambridge City 21/22

Table

Graph

Season Review: Challenge Completed! Cambirdge City are the proud owners of the EPL title, Champions League Cup and Carling Cup. We got off to a good start in everything but the FA Cup where we lost the first game in the 88th minute on a clear off sides goal...But can't be bitter when we won everything else.

Marks the first time I won the champions league or EPL in any FM game, I always prefer to play in the lower leagues. was a very fun season and I think I am going to go until the new patch hits to see if I can't max the new stadium we got, or even get a new one built since it was full every game. Would also like to see how some of my youth comes along since they made such great strides this season, we had all three spots in the English Young Player of the Year.

FA Cup

Carling Cup Final

Champions League Final

Cup Review:

Transfers

Squad

Finances

Players:

Araujo - DC: Winner of the English Footballer of the Year award, had a amazing season, clearly the best player on the team now, had so many offers for him I have no idea if one will be to good to pass up for the chairman, I would keep him for as long as possible though. He also missed only 3 games all season.

Ashe - MC/R/L: Really grew into a force this season and is starting to make me wonder if I should keep him over my young MC I was grooming to fill that slot and instead go sign a high quality ML, he got played all over the field but I think I want him at the center of the action at this point.

Hogg - DC/R: As you can see hes coming along well enough, I might end up selling him if I get a good offer since I went a bit overboard in the DC position and hes not much better than the rest.

Kimble
    - MR: He made some gains and got some goals, I think I am going to make a project out of him until I restart with a new team when the new patch comes out.

Tales - S: One of my biggest buying blunders ever possibly, at least for season 1, spent $30mil, 25 to much for what got. Most of his goals came against cup cake teams, only a couple were in games that mattered. He still looks a good player I just need to find a way to make him shine.

Saavedra - S: Had a real strong season 30 Goals and 11 Assist, could not ask for more, other than the chairman not selling him...

Code:
    Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       BSN                 1st                           Promotion
    2011/12       BSP                 13th				
    2012/13       BSP                 1st                     Promotion/FA T Winner
    2013/14       L2                  13th                      4th Round FA Cup
    2014/15       L2                  4th            Simifinal Playoffs/ 4th Round FA Cup
    2015/16       L2                  1st                  Promotion/Paint Trophy Winners
    2016/17       L1                  1st                  Promotion/Paint Trophy Winners
    2017/18       C                   7th                       
    2018/19       C                   2nd                             Promotion
    2019/20      EPL                  15th
    2020/21      EPL                  3rd                Carling Cup Winners/FA Cup Finals
    2021/22      EPL                  1st     Carling Cup Winners/EPL Winners/Champions League Winners
    Next Season: Need to replace my left back since he will be getting old next season, going to look for youth. Also need to decide if I want to move Ashe to MC permanently and if so I need a left midfielder who can start now.
    Last edited by Cerneo; 15-12-2009 at 10:11.

Part-Timer

Its not that i dont know about the forum course, BUT i feel i wanna share how my FIRST PRL game went on their GK played to an avr of 2.00 :P
    This was actually our biggest win ever. Welcome to Premier League =P
    And just won our second game - also away - with 5-2 ! lol!
    Ok im gonna shut up now, dont want the curse;)

Congratulations on finishing the challenge Cerneo, very nice season !
    Last edited by kaNovi; 15-12-2009 at 11:23.

Amateur

The own goal at the end of that game is perfect, talk about falling apart.

Also I went out and spent even more money on a new left back and left mid...had a huge 50mil offer to Ashe and I turned it down thinking the chairman would override me, but he did not so my squad is all intact to start the season.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cerneo View Post
    Just think, you get to do it all again when the new patch hits...

I Will get Durham, one day

Part-Timer

Well done on completing the challenge Cerneo, i can sympathise with Tales, last year i spent £100Million on a 30yo striker in jan, by may he had played 25 games and scored only 5 goals and averaged 6.6

KaNovi, well done on finally getting to the premiership, its really frustrating always getting close and failing, good start to the prem though.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by sheeshy View Post

I Will get Durham, one day
    I tried to get Hemel for about 2 hours but gave up in the end, just wasn't happening

Part-Timer

Ok im gonna shut up now, dont want the curse;)

to late.. lost the next 4 games including a League cup loss to L1 Middlesbrough!

ty baker

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Thebaker View Post
    last year i spent £100Million on a 30yo striker in jan, by may he had played 25 games and scored only 5 goals and averaged 6.6
    Yet was about the same for Tales. But seeing as my other striker went on to win the golden boot and nearly had the EPL title to it did not hurt me to much since he was so lethal.

to late.. lost the next 4 games including a League cup loss to L1 Middlesbrough!
    Ouch now that everyone is a few seasons in does anyone else feel like form comes and goes alot more then in 09? To me it sometimes seems like a switch gets flipped one way or another even though my preparation for the game stays the same.
    Last edited by Cerneo; 15-12-2009 at 13:16.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by looking busy View Post
    I tried to get Hemel for about 2 hours but gave up in the end, just wasn't happening
    I have them...

Part-Timer

I feel that the form had to much to say on FM09 actually, it was very difficult to win a game if you had a form of LLLL. i think that on FM09 it almost entirely depended on form. I like FM10 better that way. So i have to agree with you Cerneo, but i dont think its a bad thing

Amateur

ty baker
    I feel that the form had to much to say on FM09 actually, it was very difficult to win a game if you had a form of LLLL. i think that on FM09 it almost entirely depended on form. I like FM10 better that way. So i have to agree with you Cerneo, but i dont think its a bad thing
    Yeah not bad just different, I hated going on a string of losses in 09, it was almost impossible to recover unless you had a favorable schedule coming up.

But here you can be just dominating everything then lose/draw 4 in a row and then go right back to dominating.

And who knows what the new patch will change.

Amateur

Are people going to keep going with their games or start again when the patch comes out?

Amateur

My season has 10 games to go and whilst I am in a worse position than last season (league table, as well as performances), my new brazillian striker "Guto" is sitting with just under 40 goals to his name.

Work that out.

Amateur

What a second season in the Premiership! Made it to the Final of the EURO Cup amazingly, and will battle Roma for the cup. Also my league position is astounding, currently sitting in 5th with a couple of games in hand, with 3rd fully within my reach.

Amateur

Tooting & Mitcham United FC - BSS - 2011/12

Leauge Table

Position Graph

PROMOTION!!
    With a more focused approach to tweaking my tactics to suit my players, things started falling into place winning my first 2 games 4-0 and 3-1, Good results followed up until winter when our form dropped, after a bad 6 game run, we picked up form again only to drop form once again at the end of the season.
    Achieved my pre-season aim for a playoff spot and luckily we scrapped through it, winning in the playoff final 2-1 after extra time.

I also got a new chairman to impress.

Cups
    Knocked early in FAC but made a quater final apperance in the FA Trophy cap.

Transfers
    Released some dead wood, and gradually bought some key players.

Squad
    A huge improvement from last year's bottom-end squad.

Finances

Dipped into the -£200k, then my new chairman took out a £250k loan, which leaves us currently at £50k in the black.

Best Players

Callum Whittaker DC - Was my first ever money purchase at £3.5k, rock at the back all season.

Tyrone Thompson MC - Played great in my deep lying playmaker role.

I usually find good players willing to join just before a season finishes, as they would retire due to having no club all season. And i landed these 2 this time around..

Henrik Ojamma
    AMR/ST - I was looking to use him to replace my current AMR but he's actually now my best striker. 3 International caps!

Danny Parslow DC - Looks like a solid partner for Whittaker.

Career Overview

Season League Position Achievements
    2010/11 BSS 18th n/a
    2011/12 BSS 4th Promotion/BSS Playoff Winners

Next Season

Having scraped though the BSS playoff's i think a reasonable target is a mid table position. Few players and a new scout are on my shopping list.
    Last edited by Railz; 15-12-2009 at 17:36.

Part-Timer

Just into my 14th season and i have finally paid money for a player for the first time. Bought a 16yo spanish player for £850k, rated as leading prem potential.

Amateur

Congrats on completing the challenge Cerneo

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton162 View Post
    Yup I was on 3-4 days before Chippenham popped up.

Semi Pro

btw I'm still around. Just had loads of things going on.

Chippenham is on the quest for promotion to League 2. With 24 games played, we sit comfortably in 1st place with 57 points, 9 points clear of 2nd.

Amateur

And with that comes the end of FC United's second season in the Premiership. Sadly we lost it a little at the end, finishing 5th, meaning no Champions League football. The good news? We will be able to defend our Europa League victory! That's right in penalties we defeated Roma to win the Europa League to lift the trophy. With the big cup win, I was made an FC United Legend, which felt rather good.

Season Summary coming tomorrow probably.

Part-Timer

CARSHALTON SEASON 2010-2011 Blue Square South

We did it at the first attempt and boy did it go to the wire,we had to win the last game and hope chelmsford lost and it ended that way.I was so happy for the lads as its not the best squad and the defence needs alot of work doing now we are in the blue square prem but the forwards know where the net is. I was tipped for a mid table finish so this was a miracle. I enclose a couple of screenshots for your pleasure whilst I plot my rise into the football league.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...alTableBSS.png

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Topscorer.png

Part-Timer

Boston United 2019/20 Season - Premiership

League Table -
    http://img683.imageshack.us/i/fmtable3.jpg/

Well, an improvement on last years 6th, but it still felt like we were second best in most games, grinding out results which we often didnt deserve. Time for a tactical rejig, abandoning the formation which has pulled me up from CCL2. Still, Champions League next season, and the potential to complete the challenge.

FA Cup -
    http://img46.imageshack.us/i/fmfacup.jpg/ This really made my season. We beat Man Utd in the semis, and, well, a fabulous acheivment.

Transfers - http://img683.imageshack.us/i/fmtransfers3.jpg/ Some fairly big buys, but both Fisher and Doll were disappointing. The big clubs really came sniffing around in January and I had to fight hard to keep hold of my star striker, midfielder. Unfortunately we lost Mach and Perreira, my two best players from last year.
    EDIT - whoops, seems half the screen has been cut off. Can't be bothered to take another one, just shows that a few players were sold, my total income was 28.5mil, after selling 23.5mil of talent in January.

Code:
    2010/11   Blue Square North        8th         
    2011/12   Blue Square North        2nd        Promoted via playoffs
    2012/13   Blue Square Premier      15th        
    2013/14   Blue Square Premier      5th        Promoted via playoffs
    2014/15   Coca-Cola League 2       16th         
    2015/16   Coca-Cola League 2       1st        Promoted as champions
    2016/17   Coca-Cola League 1       1st        Promoted as champions
    2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship   6th        Promoted via playoffs
    2018/19   Barclays Premier League  6th        League Cup semis
    2019/20   Barclays Premier League  3rd        Qualified for Champions League, FA Cup winners
    Last edited by Willy Wonka; 15-12-2009 at 23:02.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Liverbird93 View Post
    Are people going to keep going with their games or start again when the patch comes out?
    Waiting for the new patch, to start a fresh game

Youth Team

Congrats Cerneo

I'm going to start a new challenge when the patch comes out, it's between this again with a lower starting rep side, Gundo's, and the Big Euro Nation one. Leaning towards Gundo's at the minute (largely due to Nep's epic Knockbreda game I have to say)

Amateur

Annihilator666 - Guiseley - Season 20/21 - Coca-Cola Championship

Table - League Table | Position Graph
    Squad - Guiseley Squad
    Transfers - Transfers Summary
    Finances - Finance Summary
    Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information
    Top Scorer - Raffaele Corradini
    Records - Overall Records | Season Records
    Best Eleven - Overall | Season

A solid first season in the Championship. We were a bit inconsistent at times as you can see by the position graph, though in the end I was never in danger of being relegated, but on the flip-side I was never close to pushing for a playoff place.

As for the cups, I had a decent run in the League Cup, making it to the 4th round before losing to Derby, who are in League 1. Didn't do anything in the FA Cup this year, going out in my first game against Notts County.

The finances are looking good and I stayed around the 4mil mark for the entire season. The board has given me £3.2mil to spend and the wage budget has increased so I'll be going bargain hunting to improve the squad.

Code:
    Season     League                      League Finish    Achievements
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11    Blue Square North           4th              Playoff Final Losers
    2011/12    Blue Square North           1st              Blue Square North Champions
    2012/13    Blue Square Premier         6th              None
    2013/14    Blue Square Premier         1st              Blue Square Premier Champions
    2014/15    Coca-Cola League 2          5th              Playoff Winners
    2015/16    Coca-Cola League 1          6th              Playoff Semi-Final Losers
    2016/17    Coca-Cola League 1          9th              None
    2017/18    Coca-Cola League 1          11th             None
    2018/19    Coca-Cola League 1          9th              None
    2019/20    Coca-Cola League 1          3rd              Playoff Winners
    2020/21    Coca-Cola Champ.            15th             None
    Last edited by Annihilator666; 15-12-2009 at 23:37.

I've just been told by my board that there isn't enough room to expand my stadium, bare in mind Nantwich's Stadium is in the middle of the countryside and looks like this yes the only stand I have is one that takes up a third of one side of the pitch

Compare this to Marine who in FM08 I got it expanded past 50,000

Amateur

About time to! - 16 hours in which our season has been in serious danger of falling apart!
    Last edited by Aario; 16-12-2009 at 00:25. Reason: typo

Amateur

Whats this all about

If we loose does it become at lot more than 7 miles

Amateur

Whats this all about

Guess my fans are about to find out 93 mins :mad:

Nantwich Town – League Two 2015/16 – Season 6

So after a woeful season last season I expected better this season.

The board still expected us to Consolidate, the bookies again gave us no chance whilst the media expected us to finish 20th again.

So with no money I went out and broke our transfer records - a record £7K was spent on Irish Right Winger David Byrne whilst £2K was spend on Irish left back Eamonn Mooney, meaning we'd spent a record £9K this season, the rest of my signings were loanees to provide cover which included the returning Thompson, Thomas and McCabe.

So with no money Striker Jutkiewicz and Winger Clarke were sold for free to reduce the wage budget, whilst Captain and left back Grant Basey was released on a free.

In January I solved my money problems for the time being by selling French Striker Agosta to Palace for £230K and Midfielder George Moncur to Blackburn for £400K - I've no idea why Championship sides wanted them both as neither were able to get into my first team and with their wage demands too high I decided to get rid of them, though one thing I forgot was that I'd agreed to give West Ham 25% of Moncur's transfer fee which cost me a £100K and technically makes him my most expensive buy and sale.

So with no real new signings I'd have to rely on my current players actually performing, I also further tweaked my tactics adopting a rigid philosophy now I'd actually read up on what they mean.

The season didn't get off to the best of starts as we lost our opening game to Blackpool 3-2, however we won our next 7 league games to put us firmly into the title race, however Cheltenham brought us back down to earth as we lost 3-2 after blowing a 2-0 lead this result saw our form disappear we also weren't helped by injuries as we fell down the table.

At the turn of the year we recovered our form and again found ourselves in a title race, just for our form to desert us again, but as we entered the final third of the season we yet again found our form and won 7 games in a row which was a new Nantwich record.

In our 38 game with the board setting up a fan day against Kettering we claimed a 1-0 win to go top of the table, though we lost our next game to Bristol Rovers that enabled Shrewsbury to draw level with us and with us facing Shrewsbury next it was likely to be the title decider, that we lost 1-0 in one of the few games we lost despite playing better - we just couldn't beat their keeper.

Next up we faced struggling Wycombe who we smashed 3-0 to keep the pressure up, in the 42nd game we faced 3rd placed Norwich were we managed to hold on for a 1-1 draw. In our next game we had a chance to close the gap as both Shrewsbury and Norwich lost away from home, however we fell apart at home to Chesterfield as they won 2-0, to make matters worse Darlington won to leap frog both us and Norwich and they also had a game in hand.

To make the title race a little more interesting we'd face Darlington in our next match and with both Shrewsbury and Norwich winning we'd need a win - and we duly supplied smashing them 4-2 - so with two games left we were in second a point behind Shrewsbury, one ahead of Darlington, two ahead of Norwich and five ahead of Oxford.

In the 45 game we were away to Brentford and with Darlington, Norwich and Shrewsbury all winning we needed a win - things didn't go well as Brentford took the lead on the half-hour and things got worse on the hour as Fitzharris went off injured and on came Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink who's physical attributes had declined so much he couldn't move around the pitch however give him the ball around the area and he is still deadly and in the 76th minute he broke the offside trap to make it 1-1 and in the 93rd minute he held kept his cool to make it 2-1.

So going into the final weekend Shrewsbury had one promotion, but I could stil catch them for the title, whilst Darlington and Norwich also fought me for the final two promotion spots.

In the final game we faced Oxford and with Shrewsbury and Darlington both losing and Norwich winning we'd be promoted regardless of our result however a win would give us the title - however we struggled to break Oxford down and despite scoring from our two efforts on goal, Oxford pegged us back twice with two off side goals to leave us with a 2-2 draw.

Table - a defeat to bottom of the league Yeovil proved costly.

POS - we spent the season in the top half of the table, however there were some worrying slumps.

Whilst we had success in the League the cups didn't go well:

Carling Cup - we claimed our first win in the Carling beating Forest 1-0 in the First Round, before going out to Championship side Bolton, rather annoying hardly anyone turned so we didn't make any money.

The Paint Trophy started well we took a 2-0 lead over Oldham before throwing it away in the last 10 minutes and then turned in some woeful pens as we went crashing out in the 1st Round again.

The FA Cup didn't go much better we draw Bury away in the First Round and just didn't turn up, and to make matters worse Bury scored in the 92nd minute when it looked like we'd got a reply.

Squad - Though our early cup exits may have been a blessing due to the amount of injuries we picked up this season - we played 50 games this season yet Adam and Brogan were the only ones to make more than 40 appearances.

Grant Adam continued in goal and whilst he did OK he again went missing in several games and is the weakest link in my team the only problem is trying to find a better keeper.

In Defence Yanis Lacombe continued at right back whilst Eamonn Mooney came in on the left with both of them having solid seasons, in the centre of defence Yanis Abbes had a solid season whilst Moussa Toungara had a fine season and surprsingly he was named fans player of the year after taking his chance when Abbes and Ayala were injured which left Daniel Ayala relagated to the bench.

In midfield with Lomana LuaLua struggling to last 90 minutes David Byrne was prefered and did ok though his shooting is poor and he had a habit of disappearing in several matches. Stephen Brogan continued on the left and whilst he started teh season in fine form he was woeful at the end and was a liability.

In the centre of midfield we were blighted by injuries, though when my players were fit they did well Defensively Sam Togwell had a better season, though his understudy Matthew Whyte missed nearly the entire season through an injury picked up in the Paint Trophy. Providing the creativity in midfield was Magnus Eikrem who again was in fine form laying on 14 assists in just 22 games as he missed half of the season due to injury, providing cover after Moncur was sold was Belgian Anton Vandenabeele who covered for Eikrem admirably but if Eikrem was fit for a couple more games the title would have been ours as when he played he lifted the team and made things happen.

Upfront Sean Fitzharris continued as my first choice Poacher and was again in good form finishing with 21 goals from 38 appearances, though again when he got to 15 goals he fell apart it's a shame he just cannot keep his form up all season. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink started the season as my preferred Target Man however his physical stats have declined to a point were he struggles to move around the pitch - if he comes deep to get the ball he cannot get back in the box in time, however in games where he can stay around the box he is still deadly, this gave young Irish Striker Stephen Keane a chance and he took it grabbing 15 goals in 26 games, however he lost his place after an injury when French Striker Vincent Acapandie came in and was on fire grabbing 22 goals in 27 appearances - averaging a goal every 100 minutes and setting a Nantwich highscoring record.

Overview

Confidence - Still Untouchable

Finances - Still not great, it was nice of the board to give me none of the £600K I brought in for transfers.

I did hope the board would use some of that money to ugrade the facilities but they said we couldn't afford to upgrade the training facilities, whilst when I asked about the youth facilities I got told to get lost and even worse apparently we have no room to expand the stadium - which is rather weird considering the only stand with have takes up about a third of one side of the ground and it's also in the middle of the countryside.

And to make matters worse I've just paid out £215K in squad bonuses which puts us back into the red

So I now need to rebuild for League One with no money, so the aim for next season will be to not come straight back down.

Career Overview
    Code:
    Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11        Blue Square North         1st              Promoted - Champions
    2011/12        Blue Square Premier       3rd              Promoted - Play-offs
    2012/13        League Two                8th
    2013/14        League Two                11th
    2014/15        League Two                15th
    2015/16        League Two                3rd              Promoted

Part-Timer

Hi all,

I want to start this challenge but when i add the DDT file to the path specified by Dafuge in the OP it doenst show up in the preferences when i load the game up, only the team Holland one does. I read through the first 9/10 pages of this thread and saw a couple of players managed to solve this problem, can anyone tell me ho wto fix it as i want to use my own game rather than an uploaded save game.

My OS is Vista 64 bit if that is any help. I am a computer illiterate so it would be appreciated if any explanations were as detailed as possible.

Semi Pro

Looks like I'm a little late to the party but ah well, I'm here at long last.

I reloaded a few times but in the end settled for Horsham who have 1050 reputation, so I'm close to being a real man ;)

Here's my profile

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzrab View Post
    Hi all,

I want to start this challenge but when i add the DDT file to the path specified by Dafuge in the OP it doenst show up in the preferences when i load the game up, only the team Holland one does. I read through the first 9/10 pages of this thread and saw a couple of players managed to solve this problem, can anyone tell me ho wto fix it as i want to use my own game rather than an uploaded save game.

My OS is Vista 64 bit if that is any help. I am a computer illiterate so it would be appreciated if any explanations were as detailed as possible.
    In what folder are you placing the file?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzrab View Post
    Hi all,

Did you install through steam?

Amateur

This is where it needs to go

Vista - C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt
    Steam - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt

Amateur

Dartford - Barclays Premier League - 2021/22

----------------

Predicted: 15th
    Finished: 10th

League Table

Almost forgot to post this so apologies for not having all the usual screenshots.

Basically we suffered from second season syndrome this time around. We lost more games than last season and didn't win as many = a lower final position.

It wasn't a massively disappointing season (in fact we even played a role in the title race by beating "5 in a row" English Champions and Current CL holders Man City) but one thing that did become hugely annoying is that despite my striker Guto being a goal machine, we still ended up shipping so many goals and therefore not benefitting from our star striker up front.

Guto ended up top scorer not only in England but also in Europe taking the Golden Shoe.

Amazingly at the end we managed to get into the Europa League via the fair play thingmebob

-----------------

Transfers

------------------------------------

Career Overview

Code:

2010/11   Blue Square South        4th         Promoted Via Play-Offs
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
    2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Promoted as Champions
    2013/14   Coca Cola League Two     10th        n/a 
    2014/15   Coca Cola League Two     2nd         Promoted
    2015/16   Coca Cola League One     6th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
    2016/17   Coca Cola League One     9th         n/a
    2017/18   Coca Cola League One     1st         Promoted as Champions
    2018/19   Coca Cola Championship   13th        n/a
    2019/20   Coca Cola Championship   3rd         Promoted Via Play-Offs
    2020/21   Barclays Premier League  8th         n/a
    2021/22   Barclays Premier League  10th        Qualified for UEFA Europa League via Fair Play League
    Next Season

I got my world class striker last season. Now I need a top, top centre back to plug up our leaky defence. I'd be happy with mid-table again but I feel if we sort out our defence we could be pushing top 6.
    Last edited by JonnyCurrie; 16-12-2009 at 16:35.

Amateur

2011-2012 Season Review- Kings Lynn BSN

Last season we weren't great but the second half of the season was a very good one. So I decided to keep my team virtually the same just strengthening with one or two signings. That's exactly what I did.

Nobody predicted me to do very well but I was confident that I would get top half of the table.

The season started well with me and Braintree setting the early pace. Just after the halfway point we went past them and then I hit a bit of bad form it saw us fall to 5th or 6th with a few games to go. However, we fought well and managed to finish 4th starting to get back into form. The only team I feared in the playoffs were Southport. That was the team I got in the semi final. In the home leg I absolutely destroyed them. It was the best performance by my team since I started. In the second leg I drew 0-0 so I was through to the final. Another good performance in the final saw me 3-1 winners so I was promoted.

In the FA cup I got Norwich in the first round. It was a great away tie which got me 300k in the black. We lost the game but the money was useful.

STAR PERFORMERS

Henry McStay-Av. 7.20
    Jared Hodgkiss-Av. 7.19
    Steven Springett-Av. 7.18
    Sean Fitzharris-Av. 7.17
    Nick Main-Av. 7.08

League-4th
    League positions graph
    FA Cup-1st round Norwich
    FA Trophy-2nd round Macclesfield

Transfers
    Manager Overview

Next Season
    I will try to get promoted again but my main target is not to get relegated and maybe get to the 3rd round of the FA cup.

Part-Timer

can anyone else confirm that the unique ids appear to have changed in 10.2.0?

Part-Timer

Whats this all about

Thats stupid :P

World Cup Winner

Youth Team

awesome!

On a related topic, going a man/men down doesn't seem to be as much of a disadvantage on FM10 as it should be. Anyone else finding this?

10.2 is now installed and I'm holidaying for Gundo's challenge good luck to everyone with their saves on here, I'm sure I'll pop back in from time to time, and maybe even finish a few more seasons with Merthyr

World Cup Winner

On a related topic, going a man/men down doesn't seem to be as much of a disadvantage on FM10 as it should be. Anyone else finding this?
    Even when that match was 8 vs 11 I was still managing to pass the ball around and manage a couple of shots on goal.

Part-Timer

awesome!

10.2 is now installed and I'm holidaying for Gundo's challenge good luck to everyone with their saves on here, I'm sure I'll pop back in from time to time, and maybe even finish a few more seasons with Merthyr
    Ooh didnt even now the patch was out.

Wondering if i should install it after my first season in Premier League i just finished..

Youth Team

Ooh didnt even now the patch was out.

Wondering if i should install it after my first season in Premier League i just finished..
    I wouldn't if I were you. Wait until you're about to start a new save

Third Team

That's one hell of a match there dafuge! Congrats on getting to the final as well

Part-Timer

went ahead and whipped up a new ddt, here's a mediafire link for anyone interested:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymjjgmyott0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast