+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 75 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,500 of 8433

Thread: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Part-Timer
    Ramos - Manager of the Psychotic Teddy Bears

Default Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Nice one Gypsum.

Amateur

Nantwich Town - Blue Square Premier League - Season 2012/13

Blue Square Premier League Table

Had a great start to the season, lost the first game and then went on a huge unbeaten run, lasting up until Christmas, our form dipped a little and we started loosing easy games as well as drawing them. The final third of the season was dissapointing, Cambridge slipped up on several occassions but each time we managed a draw and never got close to them. Fortunately after loosing the first leg of the playoffs we managed to win 3-0 at home and go through to the final in which we dominated the game and managed a 1-0 scoreline ;p.

Nantwich Town's 11/12 Mid-Table Squad

My full squad never got it's chance to shine, only in the first 10 games could I field a full strength side, however the depth of my squad and brilliance of my defence got us through several 1-0 wins.

2011/12 Transfers In/Out

Not as many signings as last season, I think this had a big impact on our playing ability with less people having to settle in and get used to the tactics

2011/12 Finances

The board was taken over midseason which bought us just above red and getting to the 4th round of the FA cup gave me huge amounts of money, the board even gave me 100K to spend, although I'm not going to touch it.

Nantwich Towns 2013/14 Season Ambitions

I want a top half finnish, rebuild my squad and aim for the following season

End of Season Manager Profile

Code:
    Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       BSN                 3rd                       Play-off Winners
    2011/12       BSP                 12th                                                
    2012/13       BSP                 2nd                       Play-off Winners

Part-Timer
    Dafuge's Challenge - King's Lynn - Dorey, Neil and Bowen, living legends!

Gypsum's King's Lynn - End of season update - 2014/15

Championship table - Graph - 5th place (Playoff winners)

Playoff semi-final 1st leg Home v Swansea (2-1)
    Playoff semi-final 2nd leg Away v Swansea (2-2, 4-3 agg)

Playoff final v Peterborough (1-0)

Squad info;

General squad info

Transfers

Key Players;

Craig Rodger
    -ST- Another amazing season from Rodger. This season saw him take his career total to 149 league goals in 225 appearances with a 7.34 rating in 5 seasons with us.

Nile Ranger -ST- Signed on a free at the beginning of the season. Formed an excellent strike partnership with Rodger for his 26 goals and 14 assists.

Ross Wallace -AML- Had a slow start to the season, but by the end his assists from the left wing were invaluable.

Ignasi Miquel
    -DC- One of our most consistent performers all season. His ability in the air made him dominant in some games. Our Playoff winning goal even started with a headed interception from Miquel.

Code:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       BSN                 2nd                      Playoff winners
    2011/12       BSP                 2nd                      Playoff winners
    2012/13       L2                  3rd                      Automatic promotion
    2013/14       L1                  1st
    2014/15       CCC                 5th                      Playoff winners
    An amazing season. Never expected us to do so well throughout the season with such a small squad an no youth players to speak of, let alone pull off the results in the playoffs. The problem is, I can't see how we have any hope against Premiership opposition. The board magically found £3m of transfer funds after promotion was secured and my scouts have done a good job finding some good young talent throughout Europe. But our current squad needs a total overhaul. In particular, we need to massively upgrade our defence to stand a hope of surviving, as I was using the same back four this season we had in League 1! After such a rapid rise, survival would be a miracle.

Amateur

G. Keenan's FC United- 2019/2020 Season Review- Coca-Cola Championship

Season review: My trend up to this point has been; first season getting acclimated to the league, second season promotion. It looked like this trend would carry on this year as I managed to reach the playoffs after sitting around the top half of the league all year but unfortunately I couldn't make it past Bolton in the playoff semi's. Star strikers Paulo Monteiro and Paul Hammond led the line brilliantly with a combined 47 league goals.

League Table
    Graph

Squad
    Transfers
    Finances

Career Overview
    Code:
    Season      League                   Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11    Blue Square North          5th         None
    2011/12    Blue Square North          1st         Promoted, BSN champions
    2012/13    Blue Square Premier        7th         None
    2013/14    Blue Square Premier        3rd         Promoted, playoffs
    2014/15    Coca-Cola League 2         22nd        None
    2015/16    Coca-Cola League 2         3rd         Promoted
    2016/17    Coca-Cola League 1         16th        None
    2017/18    Coca-Cola League 1         1st         Promoted, L1 Champions
    2018/19    Coca-Cola Championship     15th        None
    2019/20    Coca-Cola Championship     5th         None

Amateur

Top of the league, we're avin' a laff

My strikers are goal machines - new signing Stephen Thompson has 8 in 9, Kyle Wilson has 5 in 6, and Gareth Evans has 7 in 7

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Top of the league, we're avin' a laff

My strikers are goal machines - new signing Stephen Thompson has 8 in 9, Kyle Wilson has 5 in 6, and Gareth Evans has 7 in 7
    looks like my start to the season, in 12 games i have scored 31 goals but have conceded 17
    Mcshea has 10 in 12, the rest are shared around

Part-Timer

Breaking news!

Part-Timer

SMSL takes charge at Sutton United

Yep yours truly is gonna give this a serious go and theres no better time to start than when you have a week off work.

Already kicked out over 20 players who don't even know what a football looks like.

Part-Timer

Already fed up of my GK transfers being hijacked. A real pain seeing as I had no keepers. Finally acquired a reasonable one though. ;)

Media predicts us finishing 20th yet the bookies have us 6-1 3rd favs for promotion.

Semi Pro

well I still cant get the hang of this lower league business. I bought what seemed to be sensible buys, and still my team is hopeless. I really cant do this

Was so much fun last year.

Semi Pro
    I'm in the hall of shame in FM08 - most goals scored by a relegated team - 101

Bradford PA BSP 2012/13 at the start of this season my board has turned the club professional.
    Last edited by Swindon69; 11-11-2009 at 22:22.

Semi Pro

I dont know what more I can do. 1 win from 4.

Semi Pro

Is this your first season - if so there are some good players named in this thread. Check out Rangers and Celtic's released players.

Semi Pro

I did that, but they only had one between them and he wasnt interested.

Semi Pro

Did you select the load big clubs option on the database ?

Semi Pro

Cant remember...

Semi Pro

I just keep losing! I've even signed one or two players who others have had great success with but game after game its "King's Lynn lose"...

Semi Pro

It does seem to make it a wee bit easier to get some players - I also found a pretty basic 4-4-2 worked quite well. I also got off to a fairly poor start but the squad started to gell.

Third Team

2014/15 - Tonbridge Angels - Blue Square Premier

After last years 'success' shall we say after our secure mid-table in our first season in the BSP; sadly, it was not be as we endured a torrid season and ended up in the bottom half.

League Position: 16th
    Position Graph

As you can see, we yo-yo'd between the mid-table positions until we eventually settled for 16th, a disappointing season to follow on our better previous one.

FA Cup

Lost respectably in the first round to Oldham and this was before our good form dipped awfully.

I would post the FA Trophy but it was so embarrassing, I'd rather not. A 6-1 thrashing by Northwich was our result sadly.

Key Player Profiles

Michal Dolinajec

Captain Michal was given less playing time and his season was less eventful this year... Nonetheless, when he played, he performed. 13 assists in the amount of games he played was great.

Ryan Mason

The summer signing, our second from the GH Academy, was a fine acquisition. 14 goals and 13 assists meant he replaced Dolinajec as our resident AMC, and rightly so.

Radoslav Vasilev

He was our goalscorer this season as no injuries pestered him. Should we have been better in the league, he could've grabbed more than the 33 goals he did, breaking all records in the process.

Code:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11    Blue Square South          16th         -
    2011/12    Blue Square South          13th         -
    2012/13    Blue Square South           3rd         Promotion
    2013/14    Blue Square Premier         9th         -
    2014/15    Blue Square Premier        16th         -
    A honourable shout out to our awful finances.

Youth Team

Well it's November 10th and I'm already out of every cup competition

Just rodgered Luton 5-1 away in the league though so things are looking up

Amateur

GreyedOutMan, I'm guessing it's perhaps something to do with your tactics. I would suggest

Philosophy - Rigid
    Starting Strategy - Standard
    Passing Style - More Direct
    Creative Freedom - More Disciplined
    Closing Down - Press More
    Tacking - Default
    Marking - Default
    Crossing - Default
    Roaming - Stick to Position

Those will possibly help you be a bit more solid. Your players are idiots at the moment, don't give them very much freedom at all.

As for the players, it's really hard to tell without seeing them. But I would roughly go for,

Position - Role - Duty

GK - Goalkeeper - Defend
    DR - Full Back - Defend
    DL - Full Back - Defend
    DC - Central Defender - Defend
    MR - See Below *
    ML - See Below *
    MC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend
    MC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Support
    ST - Poacher
    ST - Target Man or Advanced Striker

First thing's first, I put my Full Backs on Man Marking, I found them drifting in far too often, and the opposition wingers cutting inside and getting a 1-on-1 opportunity.

As far as your MR and ML are concerned, take a look at what they are good at. The tactics highlights attributes that are important to the job you are giving. If your MR/L is slow, don't set them as a Winger. Play with the Sliders a bit, but remember that the pre-sets are just guidelines. If you personalise them too much, your instructions wont mirror the pre-set.

I, for instance, had a very slow (Pace 3, Acceleration 2) ML. So, I put him as a Defensive Winger. But as his Crossing was 17, and his Long Shots 18. I put those sliders at maximum. Have slow wingers crossing from deep, and fast ones from the byline. If you have a strong, aerial Striker, set him as a target man. But remember to adjust the slider for Long Shots if he is crap at them (most likely).

I'd have 2 CM's that are Ball Winners. The one on Defend Duty will hold deeper and the one on Support Duty will try and win the ball earlier. Look for Robbie Crawford as a Support CM.

Try and get a parent club if you haven't got one. You can sometimes get decent players on loan who can help you out early on.

Remember, Away from Home, you are going to have less possession. So try playing "Defensive" or "Counter Attacking". Although, the latter invites pressure onto yourself.

That's as much as I can think off the top of my head. Do yell if you have any other questions.

Youth Team

Just put 4 past Kasper Schmeichel

Amateur

Doing alright about a quarter of the way through the season with Burscough. Pretty much as expected. Doing well at home, poorly on the road. Only real disappointment so far was losing 2-1 to Guiseley in the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round.

Here's the table

Amateur

G. Keenan's FC United- 2020/2021 Season Review- Coca-Cola Championship

Season review: My third season in the Championship and I was expecting big things, but it didn't quite start as expected. If you take a look at the league graph you will see that we were near the bottom after the first couple of games and it wasn't until about midseason that we manged to climb into the playoff positions. We bounced arounced there for a while before finally setting into 6th position, and with it, the final playoff spot. In the playoff semi's we drew Portsmouth and won 4-2 on aggregate. In the final we drew Wigan and won a dramatic 5-4 game sealing our place in the Premiership.

League Table
    Graph

Squad
    Finances

Career Overview
    Code:

2020/21    Coca-Cola Championship     6th         Promoted, playoffs

Amateur

Oh and no new stadium for me, just a 750 seat expansion. I have a lot of weak spots that need filling on my team and I'm assuming that my £22m transfer budget isn't going to stretch very far.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Keenan View Post
    Oh and no new stadium for me, just a 750 seat expansion. I have a lot of weak spots that need filling on my team and I'm assuming that my £22m transfer budget isn't going to stretch very far.
    GL. I think you can spread it pretty far if you get some good young players and hope to hang on for the first year or two and let them develop

Part-Timer

Payments over 48 months would be the best way to go Gareth but be careful. Wouldn't want to go bankrupt. ;)

Season 2011/12 Review - Guiseley in the Blue Square Premier - CHAMPIONS

League Table
    Past Positions
    Finances

We started of where we left of last season. With the 4-3-3 tactic and with some, eh a lot, new players. They blended in inmidiately and did wonders. The games where we scored in the first minutes always ended up with a high scoring game like 4-0, 4-1, 5-0, etc,... Cambridge was almost the whole season on top and must feel terrible since the lost in the playoffs to gain promotion.

FA Cup | FA Trophy

This season we had a great cup run, the high bonuses must helped here. The FA Cup started of not great with a close win over amateurs Farsley (3-3 and 3-1). Blyth was our next oponent drawing again 0-0 and at home winning again close 2-1. The end of the FA Cup was close when we drawed Crystal Palace (L1) in the 2nd Rnd, we managed to win 1-0! No parking the bus mentality but an overload attack. 3th Rnd we saw Macclesfield (L2) coming our way. We played great and won 3-0, meaning we made it to round 4! We draw Liverpool, at home , played ok but the 2nd half we were just like AZ against Arsenal. At the end of the 90 minutes the score was 1-3.

The FA Trophy was great this year since we won it (final vs Kettering)! OLE! Well What ever may happen in the future, I am in the history of Guiseley! Winning this Cup and the League brought me also in the favourite people list of the club.

Squad
    Transfers
    Trials

Osman Balkaya started in the starting line-up but lost it halfway against Duran and Tutte. Every signing I did this season was great except for Davide Enrico Somma. Who is leaving my next season already for sure. Harsanyi, Archibald-Henville, Peterlin, Brouwer and Hansen were instant key players. Thanks to these guys we managed to became champions. And there is really no need of big signings next season. Going to have a look for an other, better, keeper, a central defender and an attacker.

Kyle Wilson didnt succeed to do as good as last season so will be released after his contract expires. Sorry Kyle ;)

Aim for next season: Midtable. But I hope to finish higher since we have got the players for it.

Code:
    Season     Team           League               Finished  Achievements
    2010/11    Guiseley    Blue Square South    	5th       Promoted
    2011/12    Guiseley    Blue Square Premier    	1st       Promoted, BSP Champions, FA Trophy winners

Part-Timer

Nice season, foost.

Thanks Scab, but mostly thanks to Zoltan Harsanyi who scored 40 and had 20+- assists!

I am in pre-season at the moment, and very very very curious how League Two will be like

Right I signed 3 players so far for next season:
    Defender: Jeremy Helan
    Defender: Michele Fornasier
    Keeper: Wojciech Szczesny

Still in search for an attacker tho...

Part-Timer

I haven't really been updating, but I just got promoted from League One as champions. Have 2 players I'd highly highly recommend anyone in that league pick up: Ablai Balde & Ivan Bolado, both notched 40+ goals last season. I also picked up Pavel Londak and he was fantastic between the sticks. They may not be interested but just offer them a contract anyway, they may come

Youth Team

Season 3 - SnakeXe's Merthyr Tydfil

Coca-Cola League Two - 4th, Play-Off Winners (Table)
    Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Southern 1st Round (lost v Exeter)
    FA Cup - 1st Round (lost v Wycombe)
    League Cup - 1st Round (lost v Coventry)

Transfers

After a very slow start - as epitomized by bombing out of every cup in the first round - we recovered to put on a great push for promotion, only missing out by one point in the end. In the play-offs we blasted past Rushden 4-2, before coming up against Notts County in the final.

The final was an absolute epic, we took the lead early on only for 3 County goals to put us firmly on the back foot. I gave the players a rollicking at half time, as well as tweaking the tactics and former Arsenal trainee Gilles Sunu scored twice to take it to extra time.

After a relatively uneventful period of extra time, barring a few ambitious attempts from the County midfield, it was down to a shoot-out. On-loan midfielder Tang Ho Yin, who had had a great season for us, missed the first kick, but after that we registered every time, and keeper David Pritchard made a hero of himself, saving one County penalty to take it to sudden death, and then another to win it!

The squad will need a lot of improvement to compete in League One - I still have 6 of the original squad I inherited in the first team - and (although I said this last time) I really do not see a fourth successive promotion happening. In fact, I'm quite worried about being relegated this time around!

Code:
    Season    League                Position  Achievements                  
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11   Blue Square South     1st       Blue Square South Champions, Promoted
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier   1st       Blue Square Premier Champions, Promoted
    2012/13   Coca-Cola League Two  4th       Play-Off Winners, Promoted

Previous Season Reports:
    Season 1 - 2010/11
    Season 2 - 2011/12
    Last edited by SnakeXe; 12-11-2009 at 14:28.

Part-Timer
    will soon be to old to be playing this childish game. Soon - but not now.

Have anyone got Margate promoted? I just can't get my head into another team just yet

Amateur

Just started up with Nuneaton, if anyones managed to somehow get a Leamington game please link the save!

11-11-2009, 06:33 G. Keenan's FC United- 2018/2019 Season Review- Coca-Cola Championship
    11-11-2009, 19:55 G. Keenan's FC United- 2019/2020 Season Review- Coca-Cola Championship
    12-11-2009, 04:26 G. Keenan's FC United- 2020/2021 Season Review- Coca-Cola Championship

^^ You need to sleep and take the game off fastest I think ;)

Part-Timer

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRedditch View Post
    GreyedOutMan, I'm guessing it's perhaps something to do with your tactics. I would suggest

Philosophy - Rigid
    Starting Strategy - Standard
    Passing Style - More Direct
    Creative Freedom - More Disciplined
    Closing Down - Press More
    Tacking - Default
    Marking - Default
    Crossing - Default
    Roaming - Stick to Position

Those will possibly help you be a bit more solid. Your players are idiots at the moment, don't give them very much freedom at all.

As for the players, it's really hard to tell without seeing them. But I would roughly go for,

Position - Role - Duty

GK - Goalkeeper - Defend
    DR - Full Back - Defend
    DL - Full Back - Defend
    MR - See Below *
    ML - See Below *
    MC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend
    MC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Support
    ST - Poacher
    ST - Target Man or Advanced Striker

First thing's first, I put my Full Backs on Man Marking, I found them drifting in far too often, and the opposition wingers cutting inside and getting a 1-on-1 opportunity.

As far as your MR and ML are concerned, take a look at what they are good at. The tactics highlights attributes that are important to the job you are giving. If your MR/L is slow, don't set them as a Winger. Play with the Sliders a bit, but remember that the pre-sets are just guidelines. If you personalise them too much, your instructions wont mirror the pre-set.

I, for instance, had a very slow (Pace 3, Acceleration 2) ML. So, I put him as a Defensive Winger. But as his Crossing was 17, and his Long Shots 18. I put those sliders at maximum. Have slow wingers crossing from deep, and fast ones from the byline. If you have a strong, aerial Striker, set him as a target man. But remember to adjust the slider for Long Shots if he is crap at them (most likely).

I'd have 2 CM's that are Ball Winners. The one on Defend Duty will hold deeper and the one on Support Duty will try and win the ball earlier. Look for Robbie Crawford as a Support CM.

Try and get a parent club if you haven't got one. You can sometimes get decent players on loan who can help you out early on.

Remember, Away from Home, you are going to have less possession. So try playing "Defensive" or "Counter Attacking". Although, the latter invites pressure onto yourself.

That's as much as I can think off the top of my head. Do yell if you have any other questions.
    Thanks for this. I dont know, this game seems a lot tougher when Cesc Fabregas isnt in your team!!!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post
    his physical attributes look a bit weak, how do they compare to other players?
    to be fair a lot of players don't have the same great physical attributes as FM09.
    Also is that wage quite high or average for prem players

Semi Pro

Is there any way to make your board more open to parent club links? For some reason my board dont want to make any links at the moment (I'm playing as King's Lynn).

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by GreyedOutMan View Post
    Is there any way to make your board more open to parent club links? For some reason my board dont want to make any links at the moment (I'm playing as King's Lynn).
    no not really, only a change of chairman would do that

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Thebaker View Post
    his physical attributes look a bit weak, how do they compare to other players?
    to be fair a lot of players don't have the same great physical attributes as FM09.
    Also is that wage quite high or average for prem players
    Huh? If your first reaction to that profile is "his physical attributes look a bit weak" I'm scared to ask what sort of players you're expecting to see. ^^;

His wage is enormous, way above prem average.

Part-Timer

Lost my first ever Premiership game 4-2 at home to Wigan. We had an attendance of 1200!?! What's that all about?
    Last edited by Gypsum; 12-11-2009 at 17:24.

Amateur

Huh? If your first reaction to that profile is "his physical attributes look a bit weak" I'm scared to ask what sort of players you're expecting to see. ^^;

Wow he's amazing. Just 1 or 2 points more in Stamina to go with that workrate and tackling!

Amateur

Scooty_BAFC - Canvey Island - Blue Square South - 2011/12

Just finished my second season, had a good start, a fairly disappointing middle but a good finish to propel me into a playoff spot. And the momentum helped me win the playoffs! I'm in the BSP!!! Good job too because any more of this level and the finances would be looking seriously awful. Despite being under budget all season, and having a successful season, I find myself over £100K in the red. I unfortunately didnt enjoy a cup run to speak of so that didn't help. I'm usually good at the financial side, seems a struggle so far on FM10 though. Hopefully it improves a level up. (Please say it does..)

Blue Square South - 2nd (Promoted via Playoffs!)
    FA Cup - Lost in 4th Qualifying Round (v Ebbsfleet)
    FA Trophy - Lost in 2nd Round (v Tamworth)

Screenies:
    League Table
    Playoff Final (Thats one way to do it )
    Position Graph
    Finances

Next season I just want to survive. Will be looking to spend well under the wage budget to try and sort the finances out so can't expect to challenge for back to back promotions. Anything above 21st will do me.

Code:
    2010/11       BSS                 14th
    2011/12       BSS                 2nd                      Promoted via Playoffs
    Last edited by Scooty_BAFC; 12-11-2009 at 18:04.

Part-Timer

I think i've found a bit of an issue with the game. In the Premiership I have a stadium with an 8200 capacity, but only 1200 seats. And as I assume the Premiership has a rule where you can only have seated fans, my maximum attendance is only 1200! I know in previous versions you'd generally have more seats added to replace the terracing, but as it has already been announced we are building a new stadium I suppose we're not going to get another upgrade. And we don't get a new stadium for another 2 years!

Oh well, we'll probably get relegated this season anyway!

Amateur

Ouch. Trying to survive in the Premier League with 1200 fans a week. Good luck!

Semi Pro
    Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career 2011, Minecraft username: aparke1

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsum View Post
    I think i've found a bit of an issue with the game. In the Premiership I have a stadium with an 8200 capacity, but only 1200 seats. And as I assume the Premiership has a rule where you can only have seated fans, my maximum attendance is only 1200! I know in previous versions you'd generally have more seats added to replace the terracing, but as it has already been announced we are building a new stadium I suppose we're not going to get another upgrade. And we don't get a new stadium for another 2 years!

Oh well, we'll probably get relegated this season anyway!

would not like to be you. That is bad planning by the board. good luck on staying up i think you either will have to sacrifice some players and hope you stay up or just be prepared to make a huge loss financially

Part-Timer

Last year several people in the fm09 dafuge challenge had regens with technical attributes as good and with physical attributes of 16-20. Most of my players last year in the prem has strength and stamina of 16-20 although weren't quite as technically good.
    I would just think his physical attributes would be more in line with his technical ones for an ai controlled regen. He just looks like might struggle to last the pace in premiership games.
    Last edited by Thebaker; 12-11-2009 at 19:39.

Part-Timer

Seems to be doing fine

I'd frankly be a bit disappointed if a player with a Stamina of 14 would have problems lasting a game, but I see what you're saying in comparison to the mental/technical attributes.

Part-Timer

Seems to be doing fine

I'd frankly be a bit disappointed if a player with a Stamina of 14 would have problems lasting a game, but I see what you're saying in comparison to the mental/technical attributes.
    i have several players who have 12-13 in strength and stamina in the BSP but they still seem to drop a lot by the end of games, so 14 is not much more

Cambridge C - 2011/12 - Blue Square North

Season started brilliantly, sat top of the table for a while before a poor run of form saw us drop towards the end of the play-offs. Signing Spanish duo Michel and Sabino (both surprisingly accepted trials) proved to be key as both performed fantastically in the latter stages, including Sabino's terrific two goals which helped us come from 2-0 down against Rotherham United in the FA Cup, one from 40 yards. Promotion was sealed with a 3-0 win over Barrow in the play-off finale, with both Spaniards and top scorer Walker scoring.

League Table:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/15meg0j.jpg

Player of the Season: James Walker
    http://i34.tinypic.com/msf9sm.jpg

Other notable mention: Michel
    http://i34.tinypic.com/3308x2s.jpg

Other competitions:
    FA Cup: 3rd Round. Beat Bury Town, Chippenham, Salisbury, Rotherham and Kidderminster before losing 3-1 to Millwall.
    FA Trophy: 1st Round. Thrashed Chesham before losing to Chester.

Season League Position Other Comps.

2010/11...Blue Square North...17th...(FA Cup: 2nd Qual Rd). (FA Trophy: 3rd Qual Rd).
    2011/12...Blue Square North...3rd ...Promotion. (FA Cup: 3rd Round). (FA Trophy: 1st Rd).

Part-Timer

Season 2021/22 Review - Kingstonian in the Premier League

League Table
    Past Positions

More than pleased with a mid-table finish considering I haven't strengthened much since last season. Hit a good run of form around mid-season, but our spell in the top half was ultimately short-lived. We'll be moving into brand new Kingstonian Stadium for next season, so as I'll finally be able to spend some real money on signings and wages we'll hopefully take another step up in the table.

FA Cup | League Cup

Finally a cup final! Unfortunately we're not quite good enough yet to find a way past Arsenal...

Squad

Still on the 4-5-1 with Pinto up front, but I think it might be time to start rethinking that. His attributes aren't on par with the kind of strikers I can now sign and at 30 he won't be getting any better. His contract also runs out in a year and he wants a proper Premiership wage to sign a new one, so I might just try to get some money for him while I can. Lascaux isn't a whole lot better, so I'm hoping there'll be a good striker on the market that the club can afford.

Transfers

Heeren from relegated Hull and Petrov from Swedish Hammarby walked right into my midfield along with Schonewille on left-back to fill the void left by Shaun Spencer. Cardiff might regret spending that much on him now that they're relegated, but in light of our loan payments I'm more than happy to be getting those £10M over the next 48 months.

Aim for next season: Sign 2-3 class players to push for a top-half finish.

Code:
    Season     Team           League                  Finished  Achievements
    2010/11    Kingstonian    Blue Square South       4th       -
    2011/12    Kingstonian    Blue Square South       1st       Champions, Promotion
    2012/13    Kingstonian    Blue Square Premier     3rd       FA Trophy winners
    2013/14    Kingstonian    Blue Square Premier     3rd       Promotion through playoffs
    2014/15    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 2      8th       -
    2015/16    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 2      2nd       Promotion
    2016/17    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 1      5th       -
    2017/18    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 1      2nd       Promotion
    2018/19    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola Championship  7th       -
    2019/20    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola Championship  2nd       Promotion
    2020/21    Kingstonian    Premier League          14th      -
    2021/22    Kingstonian    Premier League          11th      -

Amateur

League Two is too big a step up for my Farnborough players

Bottom at christmas, can't get a win anywhere. 6 points adrift already. Maybe a change of tactic, 4-5-1 counter attack maybe. Gah.

Amateur

G. Keenan's FC United- 2021/2022 Season Review- Premier League

Season review: As is becoming something of a tradition of mine, I made a very slow start to the season losing each of my first four games 2-0. My next five games went a lot better as I drew three and won two of those games. I reached my highest league position of 9th after the 12th game of the season, but then swiftly went on a 9 game win less streak which included five losses and four draws. My form then proceeded to yo-yo back up and I eventually settled on my final position of 10th. Star striker Wagner (Brazilian by birth) provided me with the extra bit of quality that was required to survive this first season in the Prem, and he actually finished as the Premiership's top scorer, highest average rated player and man of the match leader.

League Table (Liverpool relegated, first of the 'big four' to go)
    Graph

Squad
    Finances

Career Overview
    Code:

2021/22    Premier League             10th        None

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Scooty_BAFC View Post
    Ouch. Trying to survive in the Premier League with 1200 fans a week. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by hrbfcrule View Post
    would not like to be you. That is bad planning by the board. good luck on staying up i think you either will have to sacrifice some players and hope you stay up or just be prepared to make a huge loss financially
    I have currently Played 5, Drawn 2, Lost 3. We've been completely outplayed in most cases and we haven't even played any of the big clubs yet. For the first time ever in this challenge I am resigned to relegation. I'll probably have to give the cups a go to try and earn some decent money.

I had to make a load of signings to try and compete on this level and spent the best part of a £10m budget. Which i'm sure will hit our finances big time! Fortunately they are mostly young prospects who'll probably stick with me through relegation. Still, my squad is nowhere near good enough. This shows the price you can pay for such rapid success. This will probably be the most interesting season i've ever had on FM!

I've got Arsenal next... God help me!

Amateur

Also a question to those in the Premier League, how are you handling the English player requirements? My youth system sucks and in 12 years has only produced one player worthy of the first team, so as a result I only have 5 English players in my team. Needless to say that can make things a little awkward.

Part-Timer

Lost 7-2 to Arsenal. But we had a few chances and Craig Rodger got the 2 goals, the second of which was an absolute stunner! F**k it! If we're going down, we're going down in style!!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Keenan View Post
    Also a question to those in the Premier League, how are you handling the English player requirements? My youth system sucks and in 12 years has only produced one player worthy of the first team, so as a result I only have 5 English players in my team. Needless to say that can make things a little awkward.
    It hasn't been a problem this far, but I'm down to 5 as well now after doing some pre-season shopping. Might have to shop around for home-grown players, but good ones are hard to come by that don't cost £10M+

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    I just wish that this feature could save them as JPEGs, it would save me a lot of time.
    Commerical programs need to pay a license fee to create jpeg images.

I use a program called Irfanview to take screenshots with the press of just one button, though Windows 7 has made things more time consuming, with the Microsoft removing the abilty to rename images in the default image viewer and changing Wordpad so the forum doesn't like it's formatting

Part-Timer

Boston United United FC - Blue Square North - 2011/12

So, after a decent first season, second season I expected to push on for promotion, even ithout adding any players.

League Table -
    http://img10.imageshack.us/i/fmtable2.jpg/
    League Progress -
    http://img4.imageshack.us/i/fmprogress2.jpg/
    Promoted through the play-offs Managed to win on penalties. Brilliant season overall, despite a mid season slump we never looked like falling out of the play off places.

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/fmplayoff.jpg/

Squad -
    http://img109.imageshack.us/i/fmsquad2.jpg/

Still my original team. Defence was rock solid this season.

Transfers -
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9198/fmtransfers2.jpg

Again, no one in.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5...roftheyear.jpg

Code:

Season    League                   Position    Achievements

2010/11   Blue Square North        8th          N/A
    2011/2012 Blue Square North        2nd          Finished 2nd, promoted through play offs.

Aim next season is to stay up, simple as that. Doubt my team is good enough, but still, one can hope.

Well League Two is proving to be a bit of a step up, not helped by my scouts only being able to find BSP rated players, I'm also get rather annoyed at them telling me a player is interested on going on loan only for him to say he has no intention of playing for me

Amateur

Decided to try this as my first ever challenge, on holiday right now but really shouldn't be too long before 24th June.

Amateur

SuperRedditch - Marine - 2011/2012 - Blue Square Premier

Another highly successful season, and another promotion. The top 5 teams all went into the final 3 games with a chance of winning the league, it was very tense at times.

Final Table

Position Graph

FA Cup - We had an excellent run in the Cup. Sadly getting a Home game against Reading in the 3rd Round. However, we only went 0-1 down after 80 mins, and did ourselves proud.
    FA Trophy - Winners! A hardfought final game against 4th place Kettering sealed our names on the trophy.

Transfers - Almost as many out as in this season. The highlight being the sale of Sean Fitzharris for the mightily tasty £80k to those mugs down at Llanelli.

Players

Robert McCormick - The 29 year old was Top Scorer again, banging in 31 goals in 49 appearances.
    Dejan Rusic - The January signing was a total revelation. Scoring 17 and getting 10 assists in 26 games.
    Inigo Idiakez - Sometimes blew hot and cold. but for a 38 year old freebie, was a creative force.
    Mario Ruyales - Also signed in January, and his Average Rating belies his magnificent performances. 18 Clean Sheets in 27 matches! A tremendous shot-stopper.

Aims Next Season
    Make some bloody money!
    Stay up
    Sign a tasty regen

My Career

Code:
    Season    League                   Position    Achievements

2010/11   Blue Square North        1st          Champions
    2011/12   Blue Square Premier      1st          Champions, FA Trophy Winners

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltmurrayuk View Post
    Commerical programs need to pay a license fee to create jpeg images.

I use a program called Irfanview to take screenshots with the press of just one button, though Windows 7 has made things more time consuming, with the Microsoft removing the abilty to rename images in the default image viewer and changing Wordpad so the forum doesn't like it's formatting
    For all my screenshot needs I use Gadwin printscreen. It's free, saves in many formats, has many options (saving just the window, or the entire screen, or you can select the area etc) and it stays unobtrusive in the background. I didn't know Irfanview could take screenshots with a hotkey. But it's a great image viewer =)

Have started with a Kendal game. Think I'll upload my profile tonight!

Amateur

Decided to go for Carshalton. Here is my manager profile

Part-Timer

QUESTION!

But basically his stats ain't too great and i have better players for his position.

However he just keeps on producing amazing performances. And most importantly comes up with the good at the right time, like slavaging a point against stevenage just now in a 3-3 draw, scoring from outside the box on 92 mins!

Look at this guy, what a legend!

Season Stats

Personal Stats
    PS: His free kick stat may only be 14 but he seems to score a heck of alot of them, may be as he is trained in taking them with power!

Now my heart tells me to keep him in forever, as he just seems a legend! He pulls out the good stuff, but will a not so good player playing at a 7.0 be as good as a better player (Stats wise) playing at a 6.8??
    Do i go with my head or my heart?

Youth Team

Take the guy who performs better every time, it's even more special if they're rubbish

Midtable in League One after a dozen games, looks like my fears of relegation were unfounded, but there's no way we're going to challenge the playoffs unless I pull several signings out of the bag!

I am happy with my season ticket sales. 864 season tickets sold this season which are very encouraging since i sold 262 tickets last season

Part-Timer

Why does my team suddenly all have HG before their name ? is this a bug ?

I had that aswell... Fixed it with signing a lot of foreign players ;) haha

//

Bah just lost in my 2nd game of the season in the League Cup against Derby (championship) after penals. Still quite happy that I played 1-1 after 90 minutes

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by kaNovi View Post
    Why does my team suddenly all have HG before their name ? is this a bug ?
    home grown, there are now rules how many you need to have in the match squad and first 11.

Amateur

"They play well against 4-4-2" - This is my current issue.

What tactics are people varying too when against these teams, I mean I destroy ones that struggle vs 4-4-2 but it's always a bore draw vs the ones that handle it.

Maybe go to 4-5-1 or 4-1-3-2? I don't seem to have the players for it. Any tips?

Currently 5th in BSN but only 3 points off top so promotion is looking like a prospect, just lacking that killer instinct vs the better teams.

Err, going to ask it again since I didnt get a response some time ago: Anyone know what the stats are for a good assman?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by foost View Post
    Err, going to ask it again since I didnt get a response some time ago: Anyone know what the stats are for a good assman?
    personally, i always go for good JPA,JPP determination, motivating, man mangement and discipline. Also working with youngsters and maybe tactical knowledge.
    Preferably at least 10 in all and for a top class one 15

maybe try a diamond on the midfield vs those teams Deman?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post
    Now my heart tells me to keep him in forever, as he just seems a legend! He pulls out the good stuff, but will a not so good player playing at a 7.0 be as good as a better player (Stats wise) playing at a 6.8??
    Do i go with my head or my heart?
    A good performance is a good performance; go with whoever produces the good stuff for your team. Visible attributes aren't the be-all and end-all of a player, remember that there are hidden attributes like "Consistency", "Important Matches", "Pressure", etc that have an effect as well. All attributes combined are supposed to result in a good performance in the role you're playing the player in, so to me the ratings are the most trusthworthy evaluation available. I say keep playing him until he starts to struggle, then replace him.

JPA and JPP are what I look for first, they seem to have a big effect on how good the players that he recommends in his Team Report and Backroom Advice meetings are and that was a huge help to me in the lower divisions. I also use his evaluations on my squad screen to help with selection and spotting who's improving and who's declining, so it'd be a problem if those were constantly off. I assume that Man Management would help with the squad/player happiness related advices, Motivating with team-talks, Tactical Knowledge with tactical advice / spotting problems in the opposition, Discipline with fining... So basically pick your assistant based on the areas you feel you need the most help with; you probably won't find someone who excels in all of them.

Thanks a million Scab and Thebaker. Maybe I can find some Assman like that Scab but he will def. not join my team hehe..

Great going to have a look into this. My current Assman suck balls.

Youth Team

Thanks a million Scab and Thebaker. Maybe I can find some Assman like that Scab but he will def. not join my team hehe..

Great going to have a look into this. My current Assman suck balls.
    Definitely agree with looking for one with good JPA/P, very useful to have an accurate evaluation of how good your players are, especially when you've got an academy, and of course when you first join the club

Mine has been great for us, I still have all the staff I originally hired, don't see myself replacing any as they've served me well. The scouts have improved as we've risen up the leagues too, which is good.

Jesus, it is 4 september (in game), and already out of the League Cup and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy both on penals...

Scab I found one ;) Mauro Tassotti hehe... He is the ultimate assman hehe

//

On the serious note: I really found a great one and signed him right away! John Morling!
    Last edited by foost; 13-11-2009 at 11:27.

Amateur
    Norway, the country that brought you Claus Lundekvam.

//

On the serious note: I really found a great one and signed him right away! John Morling!

This has been my ass man for the last couple of season, I also know that my brother signed him. He has found a few gems for me.

Finished my second season in league two, we were way worse (wwww) than last year, finishing 17th. Struggled to get the ball into the net this season, considering abandoning my trustworthy 4-4-2 for something more exiting. Will post an update when I get home from work. Fridays are looooong.....

Part-Timer

//

I had morling but he seemed worse at recruitment than my old one and not so good on the coaching side so i've let him go and signed Brendan O'Connell instead.

Amateur
    Norway, the country that brought you Claus Lundekvam.

Hassebasse Merthyr Tydfil 2015-2016 League Two

A poor second season in League two saw us finish 17th. We couldn't score enough, and didn't defend that well either.

League Table

Transfers

My two best players were once again my injury plagued winger Scott, and this year my dc Woodward stepped up.

Goals for the new season:
    Overhaul the squad
    Consider giving up 4-4-2
    Try to push for play-off

Despite my terrible cup run at the beginning of the season I am doing quite fine in the league. After 10 games I am 4th with 18 points (together with 2-6) and the number one, Shrewsbury, has got 19 points

Amateur

Just hit 1st place with Nuneaton in BSN 19 games in but have been knocked out of both FA Cup and FA Trophy fairly early on. Lost to a 94th minute goal 1-0 to Hinckley in the FA Trophy Replay

Top 8 teams are all within 3 points of one another so lets hope I can hang on to the top spot for a while!

18 Transfers so far with about as many going out, just installed a revolving door in the office

Part-Timer

Just been promoted to L2, the wages some players want is enormous, my wage limit is only 8.5K and it was already 7.5K. Even when i offer nearly 1K p/w the players seem to sign for someone else for 500 p/w.
    Looks like its going to be a real struggle this season, i only have 21 players and 8 have been injured already in pre-season.

Amateur

Drewski. Boston United. 2014/2015

At the start of the season I would have taken a 15th-20th place finish, my squad was not the best, but there were a few teams that would have made us look like World Cup winners, never did I think that we'd finish in the top 7, let alone get promoted, Crewe were the runaway winners, they destroyed the opposition, saying that, it was pleasing to see that after the first couple of games we never dropped out of the top 10, but we did draw too many, if we turned a few of those draws into wins then we may have finished in the top 3, but ah well.

Squad - defensively we were very sound, up front our main two in Paynter and Johnson managed to get into double figures, but our creativity was lacking in midfield, I'll need to bring in more firepower in that department; Farrell, I didn't actually think that Farrell would be able to make the step up to League 2 this season bu he surprised me and the league by putting in some brilliant performances, I'm just thinking that League 1 will be a bit too hard for him so he'll be mainly a squad player; O'Connor, added that extra quality that we were missing for the first half of this season, with him in the side we were able to push on and cement ourselves as a top 10 side, more of the same next season please; Paynter, enough said really, fantastic season from the seasoned striker, he'll be a squad player next season as I try to bring in some fresh legs and youth during the summer.

Transfers - same as usual, quality in, carp out, most of which did their jobs very well, in Stech our goalie, we have someone who is able to make a half decent save and organize the defense.

Finances - going up, hopefully I'll get a half decent budget next season to spend on players.

Me

Aims for next season:

Improve squad.
    Bring in more quality.
    Make money.
    Don't make fools of ourselves.

Amateur

Chippenham Town - Blue Square South - 2010/2011

We weren't predicted to make it at all this season after a good start we had a pretty bad run and howerd on lower mid of table. Luckily got on a good run towards the end and made it into the playoff spots. Really had not expected doing this well.

Squad

Transfers

Key Players:

Graeme Edwards - Great defender probably my best signing.

Daniel Ludlow - One of the few original squad players still playing at end of season. Not the best player by far but he had some key goals from left wing. Also most assists in team.

Robbie Crawford - Did a decent job in midfield. Hopefully more to come of him.

Kyle Wilson - Steady supplier of goals.

Finances - Doesn't look too good now does it.

League Table - Managed to stay in playoff spot towards the end of season but no chance to catch up with Bromley.

Caught a probably undeserved promotion in the end with some close games where we spendt most of the time defending and beeing hammered countering in some lucky goals. Feel we got some great talent but gonna have to get better wingers for next season and maybe a targetman, had no luck so far finding one.

Hopefully next season will get done faster... been a bizzy week since i went to oslo for the weekend to watch local team winning the norwegian cupfinal against rival team last weekend i'm still exhausted from celebrating. And now i cant afford to do anything but play fm
    Last edited by gargle; 13-11-2009 at 18:52.

Things are now going a little better in League Two as after 14 games we are now somehow third in the table, thanks to my Keeper Adam who's performing heroics in Goal and new striker Daniel Nardiello who has 8 goals in 7 appearances so far

Changing my tactics to Defensive from Counter-Attacking seems to have helped aswell.

Amateur

Ok Well I atempted this challenge in 09 but didn't make it with AFC Hornchurch. This time I hope to make it with Tonbridge Angels. Go on you Angels!!!

I hope this link works

Amateur

Part-Timer
    will soon be to old to be playing this childish game. Soon - but not now.

The Adventures of Black Mama - Canvey Island - BSS - 2010/2011

10 games into the 1st season seems a likely place to give an update - It's been tough and frustrating The players available to my crappy club are not capable of playing the 4-1-2-2-1 formation I like to play (Ajax, Denmark formation) so I've reverted to the classic 4-4-2 untill we reach league football - if the nutjobs I've found will make it so far

LEAGUE UPDATE
    We are sitting 18th with 10 points so far - just managed to sneak a 2-2 draw in the last game with an injurytime goal from a corner

On the transfer side of things I've signed a total of 16 players

I feel somewhat sorry for this bloke I signed

I'm getting used to not managing Margate ( ) but If they ever get promoted I'm quitting Canvey....

On a sidenote the finances just went red

Part-Timer

Season 2022/23 Review - Kingstonian in the Premier League

League Table
    Past Positions

More than the step-up I was looking and hoped for. We got off to a decent but unremarkable mid-table start with a lot of draws and low-scoring games, but soon found our form and climbed up to 8th-7th-6th after taking slim wins against some of the bigger teams. Another terrific late-season push had us up on an exciting 2nd, but we couldn't last the pace and eventually finished a distant 14p off Man Utd, who we by the way took 6p off this season. The team certainly has talent and potential, just not the necessary consistency.

FA Cup | League Cup

League Cup winners! We've been doing quite well in this competition for several years now but always gone out in the semis, or even the final last season. Good to finally get our hands on a trophy; we haven't actually won anything since 2012/13.

Squad

Lacking that really solid defender to field next to Wilson I decided to take a gamble and throw American defensive talent Chris Conrad off the deep end and see how he'd cope, and it turns out he copes just fine. His attributes have improved a lot this season and he's even gotten a few senior international call-ups. If my assistant is anything to go by there's still good room for improvement, so hopefully I'll be able to hang on to this guy for a while. Roddy Wilson is showing similarly encouraging development compared to when he joined and is now being chased by some big-name clubs.

Transfers

Decided to get some money for 30-year-old Pinto while I could and signed Panathinaikos legend Gerben Vosselman as his replacement for a lot less than I had expected. It took him a while to get going, but once settled in and taught to use his pace, dribbling and technique to round the keepers he started scoring almost every game. Come May he'd beaten Pinto's 20 Premier League goals from last season and is looking like he'll do even better next year. Other than that, offloaded some dead weight, strengthened the problem areas, and sold two of my three keepers for money I just couldn't refuse; as long as I can keep hold of Yagi we should be fine, he's got good potential according to my assistant so fingers crossed he'll grow into his role in a Wilson/Conrad-esque way.

Aim for next season: Champions League qualification. Missed out on -1 goal difference this season...

Code:
    Season     Team           League                  Finished  Achievements
    2010/11    Kingstonian    Blue Square South       4th       -
    2011/12    Kingstonian    Blue Square South       1st       Champions, Promotion
    2012/13    Kingstonian    Blue Square Premier     3rd       FA Trophy winners
    2013/14    Kingstonian    Blue Square Premier     3rd       Promotion through playoffs
    2014/15    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 2      8th       -
    2015/16    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 2      2nd       Promotion
    2016/17    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 1      5th       -
    2017/18    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola League 1      2nd       Promotion
    2018/19    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola Championship  7th       -
    2019/20    Kingstonian    Coca-Cola Championship  2nd       Promotion
    2020/21    Kingstonian    Premier League          14th      -
    2021/22    Kingstonian    Premier League          11th      -
    2022/23    Kingstonian    Premier League          5th       League Cup winners

Amateur

just got promoted with guiseley to the blue square prem. I'll start my report

Amateur

All this truro hunting is a little like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - all those kids searching for the golden ticket!

Amateur

Guiseley Season 2 report- Board Target mid table finish- actual 1st

So in our 2nd season in the blue square north we achieved promotion in 1st place we were placed around 6th at christmas in a tight league but a good run in led us to the title.

Table

Fa Cup: we reached the 1st round until we eventually lost to a much stronger opponent

Fa Trophy: a bit disappointed with our loss here.

Our squad: Seems to be a strong enough team to have won the Blue square north although improvements will be needed for the blue square prem

1 Value

2 Assistant reports

3 Selection

Key Players:

Laider Played great in the "hole"

Lee Reliable at dc

Mason Great up fronts lots of assists

Mclean Lead the line as top scorer in the league.

Team Stats
    Player Stats
    Award 1
    Award 2
    Job Offer
    Finances
    Transfers

Next Season:

I aim to stay in the blue square prem so hopefully i can build my club from there

That's not good Nardiello has just gone and got himself injured for 8 weeks

Amateur

Well done on the top finish, good luck in the BSP

Amateur

Keep at it Blackmama, Its not roses for all of us, im in my second season and things are worse than they were last season so far!!

Success will be all the sweeter for us when we finally achieve it ;)

Amateur

G. Keenan's FC United- 2022/2023 Season Review- Premier League

Season review: Another solid season in the Prem, despite the slight regression in my final position I felt like my team was quite a lot stronger than last years and as a result we could be in for a breakout next season.

League Table

Squad
    Finances

Career Overview
    Code:

2021/22    Premier League             10th        None
    2022/23    Premier League             12th        None

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 75 ... LastLast