+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 58 ... LastLast

Thread: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Part-Timer

Default Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Well done Scab! i thought i was the only Kingstonian!

Part-Timer

This ending is more than exciting. im currently 8th im 3 points away from playoff spot, i have one game in hand and having no 19 home and 21 away for the last 2 games of the season!!!
    I have not lost my last 6 games! fingers crossed that i reach the playoffs with this form!

Part-timer

Well we won promotion through the play off final as we comfortably beat Tamworth 3-1, we pretty much dominated from start to finish & they only posed a threat when switching to a 424 formation just before they scored, however they didn't create much else after they got there consolation goal. Really happy with my team and only feel I need to upgrade in 1 or 2 areas for next season, of course if some top quality players become available they will be approached.

Play off final

Player stats for the season

Transfer history for season
    Last edited by Spurs1979; 01-11-2009 at 15:17.

Amateur

I'm sturggling with finding staff, who did everyone get, I don't have any staff at all haha

Amateur

Nice job scab

Semi Pro
    Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career 2011, Minecraft username: aparke1

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Alarm View Post
    Ok, thanks. I might as well give it a shot for a while anyway as it'll be worth it. I live about 5 minutes walk away from the ground .
    yer im not sayin its impossibel its just really really really unlikely altho if you holiday through 2 or 3 seasons they might have more chance of coming up at the 2nd or 3rd season

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs1979 View Post
    Well we won promotion through the play off final as we comfortably beat Tamworth 3-1, we pretty much dominated from start to finish & they only posed a threat when switching to a 424 formation just before they scored, however they didn't create much else after they got there consolation goal. Really happy with my team and only feel I need to upgrade in 1 or 2 areas for next season, of course if some top quality players become available they will be approached.

Play off final

Player stats for the season

Transfer history for season
    congratz on promotion from the bsn good luck in bsp

Amateur

Smithers - Oxford City - Blue Square South - 2010/11

An encouraging first season, significantly dampened by our atrocious form in the spring/summer where we won just 3 of our last 18 games. At our best we were playing like Arsenal, producing fast, fluid counter-attacks which tore the opposition apart; at our worst we were getting embarrassed by our Under 18s. Even so a safe mid-table position was better than I expected, as we were predicted 22nd, and if it wasn't for an incredibly unlucky dip in form, we could quite easily have challenged for the play-offs, seeing as we were 3rd in mid-January.

League Table
    Changing Positions

FA Cup run - a competition I severely underestimated, and should have put a lot more effort towards. Our replay against Hemel Hempstead was a result of me playing my reserves, and because of the shortness between each game we weren't fit enough to recover.
    FA Trophy run - the same can be said for this competition. Although the board didn't care what we achieved in it, I still feel I should have tried much harder.

Transfers - pretty much our whole first team comprised of new signings, who in general did fairly well. Standouts were Solomon Shields, Rossi Jarvis and Pavol Suhaj. I was disappointed to lose Craig Faulconbridge but I just couldn't meet his high wage demands.
    Squad - my player of the season would have to be Solomon Shields, who was an absolute phenonemon in midfield scoring a load of outrageous goals, and creating many good chances too. Lee Steele did well up front, establishing a decent partnership with Pavol Suhaj, but it was defensively where we fell down. Turley made far too many mistakes, and the 2 full-backs Andrew Thomas and Sacha Opinel were responsible for conceding an excessive amount of penalties. Our centre-backs were decent, as was our midfield where the combination of 3 central-midfielders proved to be extremely effective early on in the season. Special praise must be given to Jermaine McSporran for being the only original member of the squad to regularly hold down a first-team place, and Ryan Jarvis for being nominated for Player of the Season.
    Finances - high wages brought us further in debt as the season progressed, but thankfully the board began to regularly inject more cash to add a sense of stability. Friendlies, cup runs and sales will have to be used more effectively next season to remain in the black.

Aims for next season:
    - primarily challenge for the play-offs; we proved we could do it this season, we just need that extra bit of quality, consistency and depth to stay at the top
    - sort out the tactics / stop conceding so many goals - from the table it's obvious our principal problem is at the back, as only Thurrock let in more goals than us. Either the solution to this lies in the tactics or new players, but it's definitely an area to focus on.
    - focus more on the cups, especially the FA Cup than the league
    - get a decent parent club - although we've got Oxford Utd, and they've been promoted to League 2, we need a better team to utilise the loan deals.
    - sell all the unneeded players who are increasing the wage bill

Part-Timer

have binned tooting and mitcham in favor of merthyr - they start with a better squad and my signings the first time around were simply awful. second time's a charm, right?

http://yfrog.com/ebscreenshot20091101at924j

Part-timer

Getting promoted has helped me a great deal in signing a few players I have tracked all season, first in was goalkeeper Bo Antal who has been without a club all season since Watford released him. Also coming in was Troy Archibald-Henville who was also without a club all season after being released by Tottenham. I also snapped up French defender Vincent Fernandez just before the play offs after he became interested in signing for us, again he was without a club all season after being released by Blackpool. I have a couple of more targets but right now we are right upto our limit on wages so the board refuse anymore signings, a shame as a Bulgarian centre back who recently accepted a trial had also accepted a contract only for the board to cancel the deal, maybe next season ...

Started with Guiseley!

Will upload profile later... Strange thing is the bookies are saying i have a 6-1 bet to promote

Amateur

Right hopefully, no crash dumps this time around

Went with Dartford this time:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3...lsprofille.jpg

Amateur

6 in a row, anew club record, still at the top we have looked great on the road after I changed my tactic a bit after our struggles last season, best news is the squad is not even all the well gelled yet I can't wait to see what thats like.

Well so much for that..... Happen at 93:46, game was to go to 93...
    Last edited by Cerneo; 01-11-2009 at 15:55.

Part-Timer

Right, new manager Spongebob Squarepants takes over at Eastwood. Wish me luck

Amateur

Might be wrong but i dont think Eastwood fit the criteria

Part-timer

Nope Eastwood start in BSN so aren't available to play as

Third Team

Does anyone make sure that all their players can play more than one position with accomplished for it?

I make sure I do to cover positions, and it can save money.

E.G one of my centre backs is a competent striker, so I am going to turn that into accomplished, as a defender/striker is decent to have.

Amateur

getting seriously board of reloading might have to pick a team soon

World Cup Winner

So close

Last minute offside equaliser

On the positive side, at least it will give me a replay that might earn me some money. Still not as good as the win though which would have got us an away tie at Bolton.

Part-Timer

Ahhh woops, I just figured they don't have a badge so they were eligible. Have to restart doh

Part-Timer

You are doing pretty good Daf

Quote Originally Posted by kaNovi View Post
    This ending is more than exciting. im currently 8th im 3 points away from playoff spot, i have one game in hand and having no 19 home and 21 away for the last 2 games of the season!!!
    I have not lost my last 6 games! fingers crossed that i reach the playoffs with this form!
    I won the first game 5-1 and the next game ended 2-2 and we were terrible. So this season ended up with a 4th place(number 6. has as many points as me so very lucky) and a playoff spot !!

I wont be able to play the playoff for the next couple of hours, but ill get it done tonight together with my season summary

Part-Timer

Luckily I didn't save after I took over at Eastwood Have gone back and I'm gonna take control of Carshalton.

Part-Timer

I've got an Asst Manager at Carshalton... does that mean I set it up wrong? =(

World Cup Winner

You are doing pretty good Daf
    We are highly inconsistent. I think it is due to my tactics but we are great against strong teams and poor against weak teams. We have the 3rd best goal difference in the league but sit in 10th position.

Part-Timer

Well, here I am with Cambridge City. Gonna try to finish this year....

Amateur

No m8, think a few people have had that problem. As for myself I'm installing as we speak and will be commencing my FM2010 endeavours asap

Amateur

Stupid question but i have forgotten how to make a word clickible that sends you to a link, much like Carshalton in the post above

Amateur

hmm considering going horsham just had them come up and not a team i have seen a lot of people playing, shame still above the 1000 rep mark but only just

Part-timer

Codes for the forums can be found here

You are looking for the bit that shows URL Hyperlinking

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jsar View Post
    Stupid question but i have forgotten how to make a word clickible that sends you to a link, much like Carshalton in the post above
    When you go to reply, click the world that has a paperclip on it after highlighting the text you wish to turn into a link.

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by jsar View Post
    From the opening post:

How to Add Links

At the top of the forum, go to 'quick links' then 'edit options'. At the bottom, select 'enhanced interface' and save the changes. This will give you access to the extra posting tools that make it easier to post links. Once you've done this, highlight the word you wish to turn into a link, then use the link button (looks like a little globe) to paste in the direct Url to your screenshot.

Amateur

awsome been to long since i used it and totally fotrgot what to do

Amateur

*facepalm*

Third Team

Thinking I'll try this with Burscough or Boston Utd. Whichever comes up first.

Just won my first game with 1-0 againt Workington! Great game, had to win much more but its okish...

World Cup Winner

FA Cup 3rd round replay

We went out and attacked them and matched them during the first half. As the game went on though, they showed their class and exposed our non league defence from set pieces and simple attacks.

Made £200k though which has sorted our finances out

Part-Timer

after a bad game at home in the Playoff semifinal where we only managed to draw 1-1 i was actually still confident that we would move on to the final Second leg as always we played much better away than home an we are in the finals!

The final will have to wait though, now i really need to get going :P

Amateur

OK i have decided after 8 hours worth of reloads to go with Horsham so here is my new

If anyone is interested and tells me how i also have saves for the following teams

Horsham
    Oxford
    Billericay
    FC United
    Tooting & Mitcham
    Tiverton
    Nantwich
    Guiseley
    Bedford
    And Canvey island

Amateur

I still can't seem to get an assistant manager and its nearing end of July now and I have only made 1 signing

Amateur

Huge FA Cup first round match coming, playing rival L2 Cambridge Untied, after I had to beat rival Histon to get here, these would be two epic wins for sure.

Stands are packed.

Bah back up striker just got hurt, going to the back ups back up now...and he of course comes on and scores. , wow hes just scored again!
    Last edited by Cerneo; 01-11-2009 at 16:55.

Part-timer

Quite dissapointing that my board still don't see any point in a parent club, shame as any financial help is greatly needed at this level

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    We are highly inconsistent. I think it is due to my tactics but we are great against strong teams and poor against weak teams. We have the 3rd best goal difference in the league but sit in 10th position.
    Just beat the team in 1st 5-2 then followed it up with a 1-0 loss to the team in 23rd

Part-timer

Most people won't be able to help you with staff members Tugsafc as I imagine they can only find regens for the most part, my ass man is pretty rubbish in all honesty, infact the 2 coaches I have are dreadfull but nevermind when you get to league 2 things can really start to be sorted out

Amateur

Going to good to be true here

1-0 vs Workington
    2-0 vs Harrogate
    4-1 vs Chester

!

Reading all this makes me want mine.. Will get this started as soon as mine came.. Never tried the challenge before, but I've taken Newport County and AFC Wimbledon into the Championship before moving on to other clubs, so hopefully this will go as well as them..

Amateur

Simply amazing result here, in front of a record sized crowd we destroy rivals Cambridge!

3 Goals coming from the third string, who will be third string no longer, striker.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TugSafc View Post
    I still can't seem to get an assistant manager and its nearing end of July now and I have only made 1 signing
    Sign a bad one, then use him to filter for a good one, I do that as a last resort from time to time.

Part-Timer

Surprised i haven't been sacked with Nuneaton yet, struggling to win games and now look very likely to fail to reach the playoffs, which is what the board expected. Am currently in 15th, 5 points above the relegation zone

Part-timer

Hendon are 33/1 and rated as an outside chance for promotion, in reality my only aim this season is to avoid going back down again & I believe I have the quality to come mid table and possibly be near the play offs if everything goes well. If I could just find a real class defensive midfielder I'd be more confident but unfortunately the ones of ability I like just aren't interested in signing for Hendon just yet.

Amateur

Started this with Hednesford Town

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...ge/profile.jpg

Amateur

Just won again to move to the thrid round in the FA cup, safe to say I am really enjoying FM10 and this save.

Amateur

Hey Spurs that is exactly what I have been looking for being new to posting. Cheers

Amateur

Ok - I'm all loaded up and ready to go with Nuneaton. I simply got sick of reloading it ... said to myself "OK last reload I take whoevers there in Northen prem..." Nuneaton it is.

Amateur
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    What a result!

They are two leagues above us so it was a shock to dominate the game like that. This puts us in the draw for the 3rd round so fingers crossed for a much needed money spinner.
    What formation are you playing Dafuge? And what's the main strategy of your tactic/roles of your players? From the little I have played of the demo, I'm struggling to creat CCCs and you seem to have created 6 of them against a side two divisions about you and generally dominated the game in all areas!

Amateur

Where do I put all the files if I have windows 7?

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Man View Post
    What formation are you playing Dafuge? And what's the main strategy of your tactic/roles of your players? From the little I have played of the demo, I'm struggling to creat CCCs and you seem to have created 6 of them against a side two divisions about you and generally dominated the game in all areas!
    4-4-2 wide diamond, attacking, attacking roles for most players.

As good as that match makes my tactic look, I have also lost a lot of games to inferior opponents, it is frustratingly inconsistent.

Third Team

Never seem to get too far in the cups, which means that I am still in debt. No one wants to buy my players either, so I have to just carry on winning (at least trying to)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjammyjames View Post
    Where do I put all the files if I have windows 7?
    How did you install?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cerneo View Post
    How did you install?
    Through Steam, sorry I should have said that in my origonal post.

Amateur

Ok that's weird; for some reason this season Oxford City will be playing in the BSN instead of the BSS.

My poor away supporters All seven of them.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjammyjames View Post
    Through Steam, sorry I should have said that in my origonal post.
    I don't have 7, but I am guessing its like vista, just go to the same path as the first post says, should just be in the steam common apps folder.

If its not there I can try and help more.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs1979 View Post
    Well I've totally re-designed my tactic from a 442 into a 4132 because my wingers were just dreadfull & I kept losing out on the wingers I wanted to sign but my scouts were giving me some nice reports on some central midfielders so opted to switch to a narrow formation and target a couple of central midfielders. After taking around 10 players on trial I opted to sign Scottish midfielder Nick Main & Bulgarian Valentin Milenov (trial screenshot below) to help bolster my squad to fit the new tactic.

I also took on another Bulgarian player on trial who was a former team mate of Milenov & after he came I also offered a full time contract, left back Dimitar Ruychev (screenshot from trial below) is rated as a potential league 1 player & is by far the most talented player in my squad so far.

Now to try and get some wins under the belt!

Milenov On Trial

Ruychev On Trial
    Thanks for that I've just poached those two

Though it looks like Wrexham were hanging around the airport as just after I'd trialled Milenov they offered him a contract as well, luckily he choose me

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Ok that's weird; for some reason this season Oxford City will be playing in the BSN instead of the BSS.

My poor away supporters All seven of them.
    Braintree and King's Lynn should be in the South as well, Braintree isn't that far north of London its in Essex

Part-timer

Good luck with them Michael, both were superb for me in gaining promotion & remain first team players for me in this second season in the BSP

Third Team

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6346/profdv.jpg

Third attempt and I think I finally have the right set-up.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by joetheref View Post
    Braintree and King's Lynn should be in the South as well, Braintree isn't that far north of London its in Essex
    Any idea why I've changed? I don't particularly like the idea of entering a new league; I hope the northern teams are easier than the southern ones.

In other news I have organised 2 mental friendlies in pre-season:
    - 27 07 11 - Leverkusen (Home)
    - 01 08 11 - Man Utd Reserves (Home)

Will be earning about £24k in total, which should sort the wages out for a few months

Part-timer

Two games gone & we have beaten Mansfield 2-0 at there place and Wrexham 2-0 at home to leave us in 3rd place, have only made 3 transfers who were all strikers (my least needed upgrade position but they looked real class) with Zoltan Harsanyi(released by Bolton) scoring 3 of the goals for us so far. Also coming in were Davide Enrico Somma who is a South African player that can play on the right wing or up front, he was released by Leeds. The last signing Scottish striker Christiano Kisuka who was released by Rangers. Unfortunately I've not been able to find a defensive midfielder yet and there really seems to be a lack of good ones willing to sign for Hendon, will continue to look though.

Quote Originally Posted by TugSafc View Post
    Jimmy Hunter is the best I could get, Michael Hughes is normally interested aswell.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Any idea why I've changed? I don't particularly like the idea of entering a new league; I hope the northern teams are easier than the southern ones.

In other news I have organised 2 mental friendlies in pre-season:
    - 27 07 11 - Leverkusen (Home)
    - 01 08 11 - Man Utd Reserves (Home)

Will be earning about £24k in total, which should sort the wages out for a few months
    there were more southern teams than northern being relegated/promoted to the bss and bsn, they need to balance out the bss and bsn so they each have 22 teams, since you are the most northern team in the bss they moved you to the bsn to even it out

i hope that makes sense
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 01-11-2009 at 18:32.

Third Team
    Jamie Mackie/Alejandro Faurlin enthusiast.

If I get relegated, its happening right now. Can I use a team that gets promoted that same season? Keep going with the same save?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltmurrayuk View Post
    Jimmy Hunter is the best I could get, Michael Hughes is normally interested aswell.
    I seen your post earlier and searched for Hunter but he wasn't on my game

I got one in the end though.

First game in the league:

Dartford 2-1 Hampton & Richmond

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Alarm View Post
    Roughly how long would it take for me to get them promoted by reloading? I'm happy to spend several hours doing it.
    No idea. If you take into account the amount of ppl playing this challenge and the number og reloadings being done, none have ever come across them. I think your chances are close to zero.

I've been reloading for a whole day without seeing a certain rep 1000 team

Amateur

If anyone has a save file (for 25th june 2010) for Kingstonian then please upload it

Would like to start as them but they dont seem to ever come up =/

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hrbfcrule View Post
    there were more southern teams than northern being relegated/promoted to the bss and bsn, they need to balance out the bss and bsn so they each have 22 teams, since you are the most northern team in the bss they moved you to the bsn to even it out

i hope that makes sense
    Ah ok, cheers.

Amateur

Hi could someone let me know how to enable the Past Positions graph? I am on the Blue Square North league table and only Stages, Schedule and Rules are available. Help is appreciated.

Third Team

Click on your position (i.e 1st, 2nd, 3rd.)

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    Hi could someone let me know how to enable the Past Positions graph? I am on the Blue Square North league table and only Stages, Schedule and Rules are available. Help is appreciated.
    go on to the league table and click on "1st" or "2nd" etc then you will be on the past positions graph and you can choose which team to look at on the right hand side

Amateur

If I were to use Super Bladesman's English National League System Update to add level 7 to the game, would the dafuges_challenge10.ddt file retain the players in level 7?

I'm aware that I can't take part in this challenge if I play the game this way, I just feel that this is the best place to get my question answered.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltmurrayuk View Post
    Thanks for that I've just poached those two

Though it looks like Wrexham were hanging around the airport as just after I'd trialled Milenov they offered him a contract as well, luckily he choose me
    Yoink! got these two as well

Part-Timer

Been on Holiday for a year... oh to dream and my local club Boston Utd have been promoted so i am now in charge of them, made a few signings and none of them have cost a penny.
    Marlon Beresford
    Malcolm Christie
    Tommy Jaszcun
    Sos Yao
    Gary Holt

So far so good in BSN.... Played 6, Won 3, Drew 2, Lost 1
    Will keep you all posted, hows everyone else doin??

Amateur

FC United of Manchester - Blue Square North - 2010/11

A season in which I was predicted to be going straight back down showed this team needed a major shake up.

League Table
    Past Positions

We started off with some draws but slowly the wins started to come in, and FC United built their way up the table. Up until around January time, Chester led the table by some margin however they slumped towards the end of January into February and March with an impending takeover, and with FC United seeing a great run of form at this time, they brought the fight to Chester and eventually managed to overtake them.

FA Cup - An unlucky game against Bradford saw us knocked out in the first round
    FA Trophy - Really just wasn't good enough, we should have progressed further.

Transfers - Some excellent signings and some right rubbish players chucked out. Introduced a couple of new players in the final few games of the season in build for next season's tough challenge.
    Squad 1 + Squad 2

Key Players
    Craig McShea - Incredible player snapped up after Rangers released him, can play everywhere up front, but after the first couple of months established himself as my star striker. Never missed a game. Top scorer in the BSN with 30 goals in 42, fantastic really.

Sam Barnes - Captain, snapped up from Stockport for 2.5k, inspirational play at the back all season long.

James Keatings - Released from Celtic, 14 goals in 33, was excellent at the start of the season, scoring most of our goals but he acted as more of an attacking midfielder as time went by, and he was excellent.

Tom Miller - Released from Rangers, phenomenal midfielder.

Adam Hunter - Released from Rangers, excellent defender, partnered with Barnes was brilliant all season.

Achievements

Code:
    Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010/11       BSN                 1st                      League Winners
    Next Season
    Staying up is all I am concered about next season, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Bartman; 01-11-2009 at 19:10.

Third Team

Beat Dover who are top of the BSS 4-3. 93rd minute Delap style throw from my backup left back, and Jamie Garry gets the ball and scores.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    FC United of Manchester - Blue Square North - 2010/11
    Good luck, nice start for sure, also could just be me but none of those pics were working, looked more like a photobucket issue not something wrong with the links.

Never mind seem to be fine now not sure what the issue was.
    Last edited by Cerneo; 01-11-2009 at 19:10. Reason: Working fine now

Amateur

The transfers screen where you can see players that have been released on frees is awsome, either i didnt find that on FM08 or it wasnt there

I do find it is pretty slow tho, once clicking on a player and then clicking back to the list and a shame their doesnt seem to be any kind of filtering system to to it.

Part-timer

The links were internal instead of the link given to the photo, so instead of being taken to the photo you are taken to the page that holds the photo

Part-timer

It's been there for a while Jsar, I've often used it as a method to find players in league one and the championship, simply scroll through the top European sides & see who they released. Another method I sometimes use is check certain teams, I tend to check the top Scandanavian sides and who they released in hope one of them is a potential good player. Infact remember in FM08 I signed a Danish MC regen on a free transfer when in league 2 and ended up selling him for around £6m when I was in the championship.

Amateur

Ahh thanks Spurs, I'll know better for next season

Third Team

Offered a bunch of new contracts to players, and thankfully all but 2 are willing to take pay cuts, seeing as I am 450k in debt. One wants a £5 increase, and one staying the same, so hopefully that saves he a whole bunch of money. Am £567 over the wage budget atm, hopefully this takes me into the white in terms of wage budget.

Amateur

time for another holiday run - fingers crossed kingstonian comes up!

Amateur

arg crash dump error gotta do my entire pre-season again

think weekly saves might be the name of the game from now on

Semi Pro

up the beavers

Third Team

Brilliant, from being £567 over the budget, I am now £232 under the budget. Saving over £700 p/w is nicer.

Amateur

and the holiday begins - took 1.5hrs last time to run for a year =/ (im running on 0.5 stars for both but changing computer soon)

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by jack.browne View Post
    If I get relegated, its happening right now. Can I use a team that gets promoted that same season? Keep going with the same save?
    Just to quote myself! Anybody know?

Amateur

I think so, as long as they weren't in the BSN/S to begin with in 09/10.

Amateur

Should be able to, I would check with Daf before though

Amateur

Amateur

How come you are head coach rather than manager?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 58 ... LastLast