+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 60 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 1,000 of 8433

Thread: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Part-Timer

Default Re: dafuge's FM10 challenge

Well it's obvious where the problem lies. Our winless run has extended to 14 in the league. It's getting very close to time to start a new game as we slip further and further from safety. During this 14 game winless run we have scored a total of 5 goals, one of which was an own goal.

We are creating sufficient chances but I've seen 3 legged goats that can finish better than this mob

Amateur

Awesome.

Starting to get to terms with a strategy now... after realising that no one in L2+ will ever want to play football for a BSN/S club. Found a few gems in the BSP teams that will hopefully come.

I think the plan is to constantly change the team around each season with players from the division above replacing the weaker players in your team.

Signed Ricky Newman and McLachlan just now and Scotland are playing Brazil in the final of the WC! I think i upset McLachlan though in the new signing press conference =/
    Last edited by -aao-; 02-11-2009 at 03:02.

Part-Timer

Well its all over. A 5-0 humiliation at the hand of Eastleigh has all but ended it. Will be loading all players from top clubs around Europe for my next game to hopefully grab a few of those Scottish youngsters all those doing well seem to be getting. Will probably return to my hunting ground from last years challenge with Tiverton unless someone interesting pops up before them.

Amateur

My money spinning friendly vs. Man City is going as expected... 5-0 down at half-time and my new signing is injured. Keeper's made a few decent saves though. Lost the second half 1-0 which was an improvement
    Last edited by -aao-; 02-11-2009 at 03:24.

Well I'm now under a transfer embargo at the start of July thanks to a board takeover, so rebuilding for the BSP is going well the board won't even let me bring anyone in on loan

The last two takeovers that failed took six months to fail, though with no transfer embargo that time, I hope this one doesn't last as long

Amateur

Finding it really hard to find a good quality striker.

Still really looking forward to the season - need a few more signings and I should be good to go.

Amateur

How can you search/see for the players released by clubs? (e.g. the ones by Rangers and Celtic).

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltmurrayuk View Post
    Well I'm now under a transfer embargo at the start of July thanks to a board takeover, so rebuilding for the BSP is going well the board won't even let me bring anyone in on loan

The last two takeovers that failed took six months to fail, though with no transfer embargo that time, I hope this one doesn't last as long
    Ouch thats bad luck indeed.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by -aao- View Post
    How can you search/see for the players released by clubs? (e.g. the ones by Rangers and Celtic).
    I would really make use of scouts, its impossible to comb through players unless you know what your looking for, if you have never played this low it will all look the same to you but once you get use to it you can target what works.

You said you need strikers, you have two ways to go for BS S/N high finishing or high pace. You can try for someone average at both to I guess, but one or the other has always worked best for me.

So get your scouts looking for strikers, then you can use the search function (f5) along with your assistant weeding out people not likely to come.

If all of that fails, I don't know what to tell you.

Amateur

No wonder it's taking me so long to find suitable players - i've just realised i dont have an assistant manager to weed out the unrealistic targets!

D'oh!

and yes, first time playing this low down - i usually pick up an EPL team for instant glory.

Amateur

Really getting tired of watching teams score from free kicks when I never do.

Amateur

Good job on promotion DanGLiverpool. Paul Honey is pretty much crap but I'm keeping him around for a while after he scored the winner, from 25 yards out, in extra time, in a downpour. Can't beat moments like that

Part-timer

Hendon 2011/2012 transfer report

Well at the end of last season I believed I was weak in central defence and my defensive midfielder being the areas I would need to upgrade for this season, thankfully I was actually able to bring in 2 central defenders whilst we were playing in the play offs so I think that is fixed. The first to come in was Vincent Fernandez who was actually able to play for me in the play off final and actually scored a goal so was an instant success. Then I was finally able to sign a long term target who I'd tracked all season but failed to sign until we got promoted, Troy Archibald-Henville was released by Spurs at the start of the season so he was without a team a long time.

That left me feeling we were only really weak in defensive midfield so I went and searched just about everywhere I could, must have taken around 30 players on trial but couldn't find anyone at all until around 10 games into the season when I found another young Scottish player called Paul Emslie who had been released by Rangers, whilst he doesn't appear amazing he is an upgrade on what I had.

Then came a striker who was recommended to me by my coach in a backroom advice meeting, I tend to always scout every player I get advised off & then take it from there. I was very surprised though when I had a look at the profile & report of Zoltan Harsanyi as is clearly a top class player for the BSP so I quickly offered a contract only to be told it was leaked and a string of league 2 clubs also came in for him. I was worried about losing him but thankfully he actually chose me. As you can see by the screenshot he has scored 9 goals in 12 league games already this season, unfortunately for me I've had so many injuries and red cards during games we haven't been able to push into the play offs just yet, however when I get everyone fit and we stop giving away penalties and having players sent off in the first 5 minutes we can pick up our winning form.

I also signed 2 more strikers by the names of Davide Enrico Somma & Christiano Kisuka who were released by Leeds & Rangers respectively but they will be backup strikers for me and neither have really done much of note when being given the chance due to my Bulgarian striker Krastev being injured for the first 11 games of the season. The last signing was a young Danish goalkeeper I trialed after he was released by FC København, mainly because my main goalkeeper often plays U21 for Hungary so misses some games and I wanted another backup to Connor Fairley incase he got injured when he played, he goes by the name of Torben Lorentzen and is a regen my scouts suggest is around the same potential level of my first choice goalkeeper so will basically be good enough as cover in league 2 when he improves.

Transfers for the summer transfer window

Torben Lorentzen on trial

Part-timer

Just lost 4-0 away to Yeovil in the cup, Fernandez and Main got injured before the game so I bought Kai Evans in to central defence, the idiot gave away 2 penalties and scored an own goal in a game we created just as many chances as they did, think I'll ship him out soon he just never seems to play well even though my scouts and coaches tell me he is League 2 potential.

Amateur

First game of the season and lost 2-0 away to Welling... both silly goals (frustrating) that were mistakes made by my defenders and were pounced upon by their strikers. Made a few good chances but mainly came from long shots.

Think i need to consider pumping up long balls for my strikers.

Part-timer

This morning is going well, four of my first team are injured and 2 of my backup are injured, squad is looking very thin now indeed

Part-timer

After 28 games we sit in 14th position, 9 points away from the play offs and 12 points away from the relegation zone so the season really can go in any direction. Getting quite frustrated because we really are playing very well but having terrible luck with injuries this season and not helping ourselves either with really silly mistakes, we have conceeded 9 penaltys so far, picked up 4 red cards and currently have 48 bookings (not heavy tackling) which is 11 more then the next team.

Fingers crossed our luck turns, if it does and we cut these silly mistakes out we really could push for the play offs, I'm not holding my breathe though as the way this season has gone I expect to end mid table.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by -aao- View Post
    No wonder it's taking me so long to find suitable players - i've just realised i dont have an assistant manager to weed out the unrealistic targets!

D'oh!

and yes, first time playing this low down - i usually pick up an EPL team for instant glory.
    don't always get your ass man to weed out players as sometimes he will weed out some very good players who will actually join you, i tend to look first at all players esp young players and then get the ass man to weed through them if i can't find any who will join.

Part-timer

Still my board see no point in a parent club, dissapointing to be honest as by Jan 2012 I'd have expected to have some link set up

Part-timer

13 games left and we've moved upto 9th place and 5 points below the play off places, going to be tough as there is 10 points from 5th to 16th positions

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cerneo View Post
    I have 1 day and 7 hours on the save last I checked but I left it running for about two hours when handing out candy last night.
    Ah you holiday some of the season then?

Amateur

Well got the pre-season over last night so on with the real thing this morning

Odds

Pre-Season Results

Transfers

Amateur

Part-timer

Let's hope your Bulgarians do as well for you as they have for me Jsar

Part-timer

Can't believe how close this league table is, we've moved upto 2nd in the league after 42 games but there is 3 points seperating 2nd to 9th, not even on amazing form but we are simply not dropping as many points as those around us so have moved to the top of the chasing pack. Accrington are 8 points ahead of me so unless there is some form of miracle and they lose every game whilst we win everygame then they are the automatic promotion team.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs1979 View Post
    Let's hope your Bulgarians do as well for you as they have for me Jsar
    Fingers crossed

Amateur

Hmm i seem to have made a mistake.

Viktor Hall

who is playing awsome for me at the moment. It seems that i did not offer him a trail before signing, i guess i ws trailing so many people i musta pressed wrong button or something i dont know.

But anyways the point is how much of an issue it this in reference to the challange. do i need to start again or what?

Part-timer

Well we have just finished the season and Accrington did infact have a disaster but unfortunately it wasn't Hendon who were rewarded as we also lost 2 of the last 4 games but we did finish 5th so go into the play offs against Accrington. I am a bit split with how I feel as they were miles ahead for ages but they are in dreadfull form so unsure how they will perform. Darlington won the league on goal difference, disaster really for Accrington as they were first after 10 games and remainded there until the very last game.

Will play the play offs after watching a film with the missus

Semi Pro

Well we have just finished the season and Accrington did infact have a disaster but unfortunately it wasn't Hendon who were rewarded as we also lost 2 of the last 4 games but we did finish 5th so go into the play offs against Accrington. I am a bit split with how I feel as they were miles ahead for ages but they are in dreadfull form so unsure how they will perform. Darlington won the league on goal difference, disaster really for Accrington as they were first after 10 games and remainded there until the very last game.

Will play the play offs after watching a film with the missus
    watching a film? At midday?

Part-Timer

Am in the process of doing a bit of tactical experimenting in another lower league game before I take my second run at this. I think not exactly tailoring my players roles to suit their abilities cost me a lot more than I thought it would with Tonbridge

Amateur

Right, belated but -

League table

Yeah, things aren't exactly flying here at the Ricay. Should stay up this season though and push on from there. Loan signings are tough to come by and money is tight. Lots of dead wood to get rid of, but slowly I'm getting a side together. Albeit a very slow side that can't move after the middle of the second half.

Part-Timer

First time I've seen this in FM10

Something tells me our £50K in the bank won't suffice for roof/under-soil heating.

Amateur

man what is it with these crash dumps luckily i had just saved but hell i was 2-0 up at half time when it happened

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jsar View Post
    man what is it with these crash dumps luckily i had just saved but hell i was 2-0 up at half time when it happened
    Damn drew the game 0-0 after having to play it again

Amateur

After a really poor start to my first season in the BSP, things are looking good! 3 wins in a row see us now in 8th place. Things are looking good.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Carligula View Post
    Good job on promotion DanGLiverpool. Paul Honey is pretty much crap but I'm keeping him around for a while after he scored the winner, from 25 yards out, in extra time, in a downpour. Can't beat moments like that
    Been trying to get rid of him but no one actually wants him.

Part-Timer

I'm beginning to feel like this whole thing with cheap players from Scotland needs to be looked at; I just secured a £80/week backup-player contract with this guy, coming straight from Hearts into my "mighty" Blue Square Premier team...

Third Team

Damn, promotion to the BSP but no extra allowance for coaches or scouts

Could have done with a goalkeeper coach.

Amateur

Dartford FC - Blue Square South - 2010/11

FA Cup - I was very please that we made it to the 2nd round , but dissapointed how we played against Leeds .

FA Trophy - Dissapointed about the early exit . Hopefully we will do better next year .

Transfers - Some great bargains there and especially please that i managed to get Jardel for such a price and the Cumbers finally agreed to join . The last two signings were to help my playoff run .

Playoff run a.k.a Cumbers Time

Playoff Semi-Final 2nd leg After drawing 1:1 at home , needed a win to have a chance of getting promoted . Enter Luis Cumbers .

Playoff Final - After a hat-trick from Cumbers , i hoped that he would get a goal or two in the final . He probably played his best game of his young career .

League Table

I was actually pleased that i finished 5th , because if i would of been 4th , i would of playen Farnborough , to whom i lost a game and barely drew one . The main problem was that we lost too many stupid points . Like the 3:3 draw against Eastleigh , when my GK scored 2 owngoals and having trouble beating weaker sides .

Career Overview
    Code:
    Season    League                   Position    Achievements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        5th         promoted
    2011/12 - Blue Square Premier

These are my transfers so far . Probably will sign a couple of backup players and maybe post my squad later on .

Amateur

Right, decided to get in on this now.

I was gonna choose Nuneaton, but thought Bradford Park Avenue would be more of a challenge, a challenge I may regret later but oh well, it's gonna be fun

Part-timer

Hendon 2011/2012 Blue Square Premier Review

Have just finished the play offs where we beat Accrington 2-1 at home in the first leg before losing 3-2 in the away leg to setup a penalty shootout. I was worried as the only other penalty shootout I'd taken part in was bugged and although we won 5-3 it actually went down that we lost so was really hoping this wouldn't happen again. We won 5-4 with Tom Miller blazing his penalty over the bar for Accrington and thankfully the game didn't decide to bug on me again so we were given the task of playing Kettering Town in the final.

The final was extremely close with a handfull of chances for each side until the 73rd minute when BSP top goalscorer Zoltan Harsanyi raced through and placed a lovely shot into the back of the net to put us 1-0 up. I quickly made a few subs and bought fresh legs on as we had a very tired set of players out there and was rewarded with sub striker Davide Enrico Somma pouncing on a mistake by there goalkeeper to put us 2-0 up with 6 minutes left. Kettering never really troubled us in the last 20 minutes if truth be told, we finished by far the stronger side and ended up very deserved winners to send us into league 2.

I can attribute much of this success to my 2 strikers who between them scored 50 league goals for us which actually led to us being one the top goalscorers in the league with 73 goals in 46 games. I am a little worried as I only really have 3 players I believe to be league 2 starting XI quality and the rest are going to be find as backup but I will need to be shrewd with transfers if we are to avoid being dragged into a relegation battle. I truly hope my board will finally allow me to form a partnership with a parent club as that will help so much in securing some quality players but time will tell.

Final league table

Player stats for season

The leagues top goalscorer and player of the season

Young Bulgarian striker who chipped in with some very important goals

Third Team

Just got Tooting and Mitcham as my second feeder club

Part-Timer

Season 2012/13 Review - Kingstonian in the Blue Square Premier

League Table
    Past Positions

Got off to a great start and rode on the morale boost from that for a while until injuries hit in October. With no proper backup we dipped down below the promotion spots, only to stabilize around 6th-7th once I got my players back. The January transfer window brought some much needed signings and after a slightly inconsistent period they helped make a great late-season push for the top. In the end it was only good for 3rd, but for our first season in the BSP that's a position I'll take any day. A bit surprised actually that the level wasn't that different from the BSS.

FA Cup - League 1 Hartlepool were just way too strong for us.
    FA Trophy / Final - First cup win! And a decent £50K for the club.

Squad

Now, after the January transfers, probably among the best in the league. No one I'm particularly disappointed with frankly, they've all played important roles throughout the season.

Transfers

So much for keeping the BSS-winning team intact... But I'm glad I didn't. The stand-out signings are so many, but probably spearheaded by Moyes, Hibbert and Bauza. Moyes proved as solid as you'd expect on this level, Hibbert was our most reliable striker and Bauza worked great next to him during the late-season push.

Code:
    Season     Team           League               Finished  Achievements
    2010/11    Kingstonian    Blue Square South    4th       -
    2011/12    Kingstonian    Blue Square South    1st       Promotion
    2012/13    Kingstonian    Blue Square Premier  3rd       FA Trophy winners
    Wish me luck in the playoffs/FA Trophy final.
    Last edited by Scab; 02-11-2009 at 14:01. Reason: FA trophy win added

Part-Timer

Kettering never really troubled us in the last 20 minutes if truth be told, we finished by far the stronger side and ended up very deserved winners to send us into league 2.
    Congrats!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by DanGLiverpool View Post
    Just got Tooting and Mitcham as my second feeder club
    Got them as my 3rd feeder after Boston Utd and Met Police .

Part-Timer

Part-timer

Losing money so badly though and no cup games to bring in extra revenue doesn't help, currently we are £250k in debt so will try and set a couple of friendlys to help out and pray the board allow a feeder club or I'll end up selling a few players I'd rather keep for squad depth next season.

Amateur

Could anyone reccomend a goalkeeper ? I desperatly need a GK as my current one isnt good enough for the BSP .

Part-Timer

Does anyone else have the ability to scout France?

Amateur

I do Jazzfusion , why ?

Part-Timer

FA Trophy Final \o/

...though they just had to schedule this between the playoff semi legs, didn't they.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfusion View Post
    Does anyone else have the ability to scout France?
    yeah my board said they would pay for scouting trips to france from day 1 for me, however sending a scout their was a waste of time, didnt come back with a single recomendation.

Part-timer

Congrats Scab, stupid they make you play that game inbetween the play off games, hope you didn't lose any players through injury

Amateur

my scouts cant find anyone in france either

Part-Timer

First Team Squad Member

Has anyone started as Truro City yet?

Profile page.

Part-Timer

I'm pretty sure you're the first to have them come up with that tiny 600 rep. Your patience with the reloading must be impressive. ^^;

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Hexhamlad View Post
    Has anyone started as Truro City yet?

Profile page.
    Have you got a save for that? Plenty of people have being aching to play them.

Part-timer

Truro have an excellant regen in my game, my scouts say he is championship potential but they want £45k for him and I have absolutely nothing to spend, praying he gets released soon

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelS View Post
    Ah you holiday some of the season then?
    Nope I just watch all the games on max speed with goal replays, been doing it for the last 6 or 7 months very use to watching at that speed now, I tried making it slow and it was painful to watch ha.

Amateur

OK here we go then....

I am the new manager of Bedford Town F.C

Dan Stevens

The board are telling me that they expect me to fight bravely against relegation with £0 transfer funds and a 4.3k wage limit with 3.6k the current wage total

Time to get myself an assistant scout and coach!

Amateur

I've done my usual practise of playing with a high-level team just to make sure I'm happy that the game is playable. Shocked at how good 10.1 is, and given that (my personal) Chimney Corner Champions League Challenge is no longer an option, I'm going to take this one up.

Holidaying now, hoping for Hemel Hempstead but I despise saving and reloading so I'll take whoever comes first out of Hemel, Harrow, Wealdstone and Boreham Wood.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by kabajingai View Post
    Have you got a save for that? Plenty of people have being aching to play them.

Sorry I haven't I've only got a save for June 24th and 25th(after I've added myself as manager).

Part-Timer

Anyone got a north ferriby save? I started with them last year and have them in my heart

Semi Pro

Playoff Final

Gutted My keeper didn't even move throughout the whole 7 penalties, then again hasn't this season either.

Amateur

Very unlucky mate, chin up and automatic spot next season

Amateur

am noticing an uncanny amount of rain in my games, i cant remember the last game that i had that wasnt in the rain.

Amateur

btw where can i get the badges/kits etc that i see a lot of you have in ure games?

Part-Timer
    Dafuge's Challenge - King's Lynn - Dorey, Neil and Bowen, living legends!

am noticing an uncanny amount of rain in my games, i cant remember the last game that i had that wasnt in the rain.
    I've noticed the same thing. Even at the end of the season when you usually expect a bit of sunshine.

Youth Team

FM10 finally came through the door 5 mins ago \o/ will report back when I've holidayed and chosen a club

Amateur

If I save on June 23rd/24th, is it (at least in theory) possible to get any of the teams? I know I'm going to have to do a lot of reloading, just want to check it's possible before I waste my time.

Third Team
    Lead Writer for http://footydiary.wordpress.com/

In theory yes DC321.

Jsar - Have you uploaded the Nantwich save yet? If not, before you upload it make sure that you zip the file using WinRar, WinZip etc. as it will take less time to upload/download.

Amateur

thanks ssegtig.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ssestig View Post
    In theory yes DC321.

Jsar - Have you uploaded the Nantwich save yet? If not, before you upload it make sure that you zip the file using WinRar, WinZip etc. as it will take less time to upload/download.
    oh no sorry i forgot, how do i go about doing it again? as in where abouts do i find the actual save file in order to be able to upload it.

Part-timer

My friendlys are going pretty well this season, lost 3-2 to Spurs, 1-0 to Steua Bucharest, drew with Shaktar Donetsk 0.0 and just beat Newcastle 2-0

Amateur

nice

Manager of the Month

Nearing the end of the season so full report very soon.

Third Team

Jsar

* Zip the save game file like i've described before.
    * Go to megaupload.com, filefront.com and register.
    * Upload the zipped file to the site you've registered to (to be found in user/documents/sports interactive/fm10/games).
    * Post URL that you are given here so people (I) can download it.

Third Team

oh no sorry i forgot, how do i go about doing it again? as in where abouts do i find the actual save file in order to be able to upload it.
    Just go to an uploading site, such as Filefront or Rapidshare, then go to the following location: C:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\games

and select the correct file that you want to upload. Once it has uploaded, copy and paste the download link into a post

Part-timer

Still my board don't see any point in a parent club, dissapointing as we have absolutely no money for transfers this season and we have a pretty weak side for league 2 so was really wanting a few loans in to help out. The cash payment would have helped also as we are still £200k in debt, ah well nevermind onwards & upwards!

Semi Pro
    Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career 2011, Minecraft username: aparke1

My game has finally arrived after what seems like ages since the release date
    Never going to buy anything on zavvi again:mad:

Just installing it now then ill holiday and go for either sutton utd or ashford (middlesex)
    Last edited by hrbfcrule; 02-11-2009 at 16:21.

Part-Timer

seems like more people are losing playoffs this year (including myself)

Youth Team

My first time ever doing a challenge such as this. Here goes nothin'.
    Last edited by RickyButton; 02-11-2009 at 16:35.

Amateur

Why do players keep rejecting joining me on loan even though my scout says he'd be 'very interested'?

Amateur

Well it's been a long time coming, it's took me 8 games to register our first win, had a lot of bad luck in fixtures, stupid penalty decisions and late goals against but it's come, a fantastic 4-0 win at home, delighted

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Why do players keep rejecting joining me on loan even though my scout says he'd be 'very interested'?
    Perhaps they don't want to join on loan, but they are "very interested" in joining permenanty?

Youth Team

Here we go, meet Alex "Clive Owen" Kelly, brand new manager of Nuneaton

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton162 View Post
    Perhaps they don't want to join on loan, but they are "very interested" in joining permenanty?
    yes that happens to me. Paul Pogba whats to sign permenanty but not on loan

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton162 View Post
    I don't think it's that, because on the scout profile page it says:

- "[scout] believes that [player] would be interested in joining our club"
    - "[scout] is also of the opinion that [player] would be very interested in joining our club on loan"

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    I don't think it's that, because on the scout profile page it says:

- "[scout] believes that [player] would be interested in joining our club"
    - "[scout] is also of the opinion that [player] would be very interested in joining our club on loan"
    Check the date on the report.

Amateur

Jsar

* Upload the zipped file to the site you've registered to (to be found in user/documents/sports interactive/fm10/games).
    Bah uploaded it to filefront but it hasnt given me a URL and now cant find the damn file

Amateur

just got into the final of the FA Trophy!!

Third Team

Bah uploaded it to filefront but it hasnt given me a URL and now cant find the damn file
    Did you register before uploading it?

Part-Timer

Is the website getting up for this. Again has anyone got a NORTH FERRIBY save?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cerneo View Post
    Check the date on the report.
    I scouted him again, and it says the exact same thing, and he still won't sign

Due to postponements, I've now got 5 home games in a row, 3 of which are against teams in the bottom 15. Hopefully should be able to go on a bit of a run, to add to my current 3 straight wins.

Amateur

Jsar

Did you register before uploading it?
    yeah registered and it shows me as logged in, will try again

Amateur

Any news on a team logo pack for teams eligible in this challenge (and the Premiership / Competition ones that michael did last year)?

Part-timer

Have found it incredibly hard to loan players as well, not helped by the fact my board simply refuse to a parent club as well, have made around 40 loan bids this summer and hope to get 1 or 2 before the transfer window ends as my squad is too small for league 2 football.

Hmm i seem to have made a mistake.

Viktor Hall

who is playing awsome for me at the moment. It seems that i did not offer him a trail before signing, i guess i ws trailing so many people i musta pressed wrong button or something i dont know.

But anyways the point is how much of an issue it this in reference to the challange. do i need to start again or what?
    If he last played for a club that you can scout then your fine, if not then you shouldn't be playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post
    First time I've seen this in FM10

Something tells me our £50K in the bank won't suffice for roof/under-soil heating.
    I only had one game postponed due to that in my first season, made a pleasant change from FM09 where with FC United it felt like every other home game over the winter was postponed.

Amateur

Nantwich save

hope it works

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 60 ... LastLast