+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: rancer890's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Asian Challenge

Reserves

Default Re: rancer890's FM10 Small Club to Big Club Asian Challenge

We're struggling this season. We're only in 3rd after 6 games...

We haven't been scoring as much as last season. And most importantly, we haven't been creating as many scoring chances...

Amateur

Adelaide United - Hyundai A-League- 2012/2013(Season 3)- Ethan13

After winning both Australian titles last year we were looking to continue our success and build for the ACL at the end of the season.

A-League (Regular Season)----League Table----Graph

We started brilliantly but then fell away and couldn't catch Central Coast once they got in front.

A-League Finals Series- Even though we saw red in both legs of the first final against Central Coast we managed to go through on away goals. The grand final saw half our normal first 11 out due to international commitments which was really annoying but we managed to get the win and back to back final series.

Asian Champions League- We finished top of our group and won 1-0 in extra time in the first knockout round. Hopefully we can go even further then the quarter final.

Finances- The takeover went through which really improved the finances.

Transfers- Was under a transfer embargo at the start of the season for the whole first transfer window but managed to pick up some good European players on frees as the season went on.

Squad

Key Player- Cristiano- For the third year in a row he was brilliant. His best season so far with 31 goals.

Fixtures Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Aims from Last Season
    - Defend A-League title FAILED and ACHIEVED
    - Improve squad for the ACL at the end of the year ACHIEVED

Aims for Next Season
    -Reclaim regular season title
    -Attempt to continue in current ACL (Currently in Quarter Finals)

Domestic:
    Code:
     Season    League    Position    Final Series    ACL    CWC    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
     2010/11   A-League  3rd         3rd             N/A     N/A       
     2011/12   A-League  1st         1st             N/A     N/A
     2012/13   A-League  2nd         1st             N/A     N/A
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Banned

Homentmen

I guess I was just a bit bored in Iraq, that save isn't dead I just kind of moved about a bit. Anyway I ended up in Lebanon at Homentmen which has a spookily similar name to Homenmen which also play in Lebanon. I didn't have logos for this team at the start but I found some and thanks to a guy at sortitoutsi I got them made up to work in fm.

2010/11

Not a lot to say, the team was pretty bad etc.. and we finished in 8th.

2011/12

Theres clearly not as much talent in Lebanon as Iraq and its very hard to find anyone half decent. The best player was in fact an Iraqi, Khalid Uda. I really need to find more people that can play football. Nonetheless before the last game of the season this was the very tense situation. To make it all the more important, I was playing at home against Ahed in 1st and Nejmeh in 4th was playing at home against Ansar in 2nd. Whoever won this round of the championship probably deserved the title, needless to say I lost and finished 3rd.

Domestic

Code:
    Season | League | Cup     | Elite | Super
    10/11  | 8th    | 1st Rnd | N/A   | N/A
    11/12  | 3rd    | Semi    | N/A   | N/A

Banned

I thought I would write up the stats for everyone who has managed at least one season, its a bit of a mess right now with asian seasons not running in sync with many leagues. If I have got anything wrong do tell me, * next to active save for people with more than one.

Code:
    Nation       | Club                  | Manager        | Year  | Tier | Domestic  | Asian CL | Asian Conf.
    Australia    | North Queensland Fury | ShootTheRunner | 10/11 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    Australia    | Perth Glory           | archie#10      | 10/11 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    Australia    | Adelaide United       | Ethan13        | 12/13 | Top  | 2x Winner |  
    Australia    | Brisbane Roar         | MachinegunHead | 12/13 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    China        | Dalien Yiteng         | kabajingai     | 2010  | 2nd  | 10th      |
    Indonesia    | Persma Manado         | rancer890      | 13/14 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    Indonesia    | Persmin Minahasa      | JSalter        | 12/13 | 2nd  | 1st       |
    Iran         | Mashin-Sazi Tabriz    | blowcrapup     | 13/14 | 2nd  | 3rd       |
    Iraq         | Mosul                 | Quackje        | 12/13 | Top  | 2x Winner | N/A      | Winners
    Japan        | Black Pecker Hakodate | brettney1980   | 10/11 | 4th  | 2nd       |
    Japan        | Joetsu Warriors       | ToMexico!!     | 10/11 | 4th  | 5th       |
    Lebanon      | Homentmen             | Quackje *      | 11/12 | Top  | 3rd       |
    Saudi Arabia | Al-Tohami             | Nightowl       | 13/14 | Top  | 4th       |
    Uzbekistan   | Surxon Termiz         | brettney1980 * | 2010  | 2nd  | 3rd       |
    And a mention to Brixton managing before we knew President's cup winners did not get promoted.

Code:
    Philippines  | Giligans Island       | Brixton        | 15/16 | Top  | 3x Winner | Asian Pres. Winners
    Last edited by Quackje; 15-11-2009 at 23:21.

Banned

Mosul Asia update

I seem to be posting a billion things in a row but I played the rest of the confederations cup with Mosul and slightly to my surprise we are the champions.

After the easy group stage we easily beat DT Long Am (Vietnam) setting up a surprisingly tricky match agains BEC of Thailand, we lost 1-0 away but managed to get a 2-0 win at home to progress. At this point I was delighted to notice that I wouldn't meet Kuwaiti heavyweight until the final. So in the semi final we faced Wehdat of Jordan, they're rubbish 5-1 away, 3-0 at home, very comfortable. This lead to the final against Al-Kuwait who have several highly paid foreign players who really are quite scary, I simply believe I got a bit lucky in that my players really put away their chances shooting low and hard in the corner to take it in extra time.

Reserves

Quackje, congratz on your Confederations Cup win. Good luck in the Champions League preliminaries next year.

Oh, and the club is Persmin not Persin...I managed there days before FM10 was released to see if I would like to manage in Indonesia for the FM10 challenge.

Semi Pro
    Wolverhampton, Moving back to Hartlepool in 5 days.

Blowcrapup in Iran - Season 2012/13 Review

A very unusual season for us. It took us six games to new our first win but that set us up for a run of six games where we didn't lose. We seemed to struggle to find motivation when playing the "poorer" teams in the league but can outplay most of the better sides. What is a tad annoying is that dispite a solid 4 years in the ast Division we are still considered a part time side.

Overall the season went well with just a few small blips like getting beat 4-1 by the eventual league winners. With 3 games left to go we where 1 point away from the playoff spot and had to play the side that occupied it. We went down 2-1 and so did our slender hopes of the spot. We then the next game drew against a weak side ruling out our playoff chances. If we had managed a draw against 2nd place and won against 11th place we would have been in the playoff on goal difference. In retrospect its probablies a good thing we didn't get promoted as the side isn't strong enough.

The cup went as usual beat a non-league side the the Qual round then lose to Prem side in 1st round.

Goalscorer wise we did get a player to break double figures but everyone else seemed to stop scororing. Mehdi Farazandah bagged 11 goals this season with his nearest rival scoring 7. Interestingly the club record for league goals stands at 20

Screenshots

Table
    Fixtures Part 1
    Fixtures Part 2
    Confidence
    Finances
    Transfers
    Past Positions
    Game of Season - A 3-nil victory over then league leaders.

Seasonal Results

2013/14 - Iranian First Divison Group 'A' - Finished 3rd. Iranian FA Cup - 1st Round
    2012/13 - Iranian First Divison Group 'A' - Finished 6th. Iranian FA Cup - 1st Round
    2011/12 - Iranian First Divison Group 'A' - Finished 5th. Iranian FA Cup - 1st Round
    2010/11 - Iranian First Division Group 'A' - Finished 7th. Iranian FA Cup - 2nd Qual Round

Honours

None...Yet.

Goals From Last Season

Limit the number of draws to single digits - Achieved
    Get a goalscorer - Failed brought in two "good" strikers who can barely play footballl
    Get the board to invest in youth. - Failed, Despite having $1.4 million in the bank the board refuses to expand the youth facilities despite them being classed as poor

Goals Next Season

Improve side - At least two good 1st team players are gone having being transfer listed by request the previous season.
    Get a goal scorer - Really need at least two striker who are capable of hitting double figures.
    Improve Youth Facilities - I doubt this will happen.

Note any issues with screenshots let me know as photobucket was acting up.

Edit

I have just had our annual profit announcement. We made $350k profit with a turnover of $1.2 million. What's scary is that we have an average attendence of 3251 with a 20,000 seater stadium.
    Last edited by blowcrapup; 15-11-2009 at 19:04.

Reserves

Best season so far blowcrapup. I think once you find one good striker, you will be promoted.

Banned

Those Indonesian teams all have the same name!!

I looked through the reputations for all the leagues by the way, they seem to have increased from last year, actually rather high for some also Lebanon is missing on the first post:

* Australia - 11
    * Bahrain - 6
    * China - 9
    * Hong Kong - 4
    * India - 4
    * Indonesia - 6
    * Iran - 10
    * Iraq - 6
    * Japan - 12
    * Jordan - 6
    * Kuwait - 7
    * Lebanon - 5
    * Malaysia - 4
    * Maldives - 3
    * Oman - 6
    * Qatar - 10
    * Saudi Arabia - 11
    * Singapore - 5
    * South Korea - 11
    * Syria - 7
    * Thailand - 6
    * United Arab Emirates - 10
    * Uzbekistan - 8
    * Vietnam - 5
    * Yemen - 4

Reserves

The rep of the Asian countries are increasing!

A lot of Indonesian teams start with P. I think JSalter gave a history on that last year, but I don't remember much about it.

Semi Pro

Congrats on winning the league Rancer

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    A lot of Indonesian teams start with P. I think JSalter gave a history on that last year, but I don't remember much about it.
    Nah, wasn't me, it was ivanro here (posts 189, 191, 193)

Semi Pro
    Football Manager isn't life or death ... It's far more important than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Quackje View Post
    I thought I would write up the stats for everyone who has managed at least one season, its a bit of a mess right now with asian seasons not running in sync with many leagues. If I have got anything wrong do tell me, * next to active save for people with more than one.

Code:
    Nation       | Club                  | Manager        | Year  | Tier | Domestic  | Asian CL | Asian Conf.
    Australia    | North Queensland Fury | ShootTheRunner | 10/11 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    Australia    | Perth Glory           | archie#10      | 10/11 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    Australia    | Adelaide United       | Ethan13        | 12/13 | Top  | 2x Winner |  
    Australia    | Brisbane Roar         | MachinegunHead | 12/13 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    China        | Dalien Yiteng         | kabajingai     | 2010  | 2nd  | 10th      |
    Indonesia    | Persma Manado         | rancer890      | 13/14 | Top  | 1x Winner |
    Indonesia    | Persmin Minahasa      | JSalter        | 12/13 | 2nd  | 1st       |
    Iran         | Mashin-Sazi Tabriz    | blowcrapup     | 13/14 | 2nd  | 3rd       |
    Iraq         | Mosul                 | Quackje        | 12/13 | Top  | 2x Winner | N/A      | Winners
    Japan        | Black Pecker Hakodate | brettney1980   | 10/11 | 4th  | 2nd       |
    Japan        | Joetsu Warriors       | ToMexico!!     | 10/11 | 4th  | 5th       |
    Lebanon      | Homentmen             | Quackje *      | 11/12 | Top  | 3rd       |
    Saudi Arabia | Al-Tohami             | Nightowl       | 13/14 | Top  | 4th       |
    Uzbekistan   | Surxon Termiz         | brettney1980 * | 2010  | Top  | 3rd       |
    And a mention to Brixton managing before we knew President's cup winners did not get promoted.

Code:
    Philippines  | Giligans Island       | Brixton        | 15/16 | Top  | 3x Winner | Asian Pres. Winners
    Thats great work Quackje its nice to see where everyones at in one post ... Oh and i'm in the Uzbek 2nd Tier with Surxon Termiz (didn't make my promotion) ... Haven't started as well this season neither 6th after 7 games at the moment!

Banned

Oops, I didn't realise there were 2 Uzbek leagues playable, I checked most them to see which tier people were actually in. Rather than putting the name of the league so you could compare easier.

Amateur

The rep of the Asian countries are increasing!

Its a contraction from Persatuan which in Indonesian means club or association similar to having FC in most football club names.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by kabajingai View Post
    Its a contraction from Persatuan which in Indonesian means club or association similar to having FC in most football club names.
    So all the clubs that start with P are contracted from Persatuan? This history is quite interesting to me.

And why are all youths unattached every year? ivanro did state that there were youth setups at the clubs yet all the clubs produce a grand total of 0 players in the game.

Semi Pro

So all the clubs that start with P are contracted from Persatuan? This history is quite interesting to me.

And why are all youths unattached every year? ivanro did state that there were youth setups at the clubs yet all the clubs produce a grand total of 0 players in the game.
    They're all from Persatuan Sepakbola or Perserikatan Sepakbola, which basically mean Football Club.

No idea about that, might just be a bug which has never been sorted out as no one has reported it. No response yet on my reporting of the relegation issue, only 9 days ago though.

Banned

Mosul 2013/14

So domestically, we made the final of the cup but lost to Al-Quwa in the final. My many continental games often going to extra time made the league rather tricky. We had to beat Al-Quwa of course in the last game of the season to ensure victory. The big big big signing was the player I consider to be the best goalkeeper in Iraq Ali Aziz for £275K.

So onto Asia, having spectacularly won the confederations cup as reported I was thrown into the preliminary rounds of the champions league. First up was a very tough match against Al-Nassr of UAE which naturally went to extra time. This was followed by rematch with Al-Kuwait, it really could have been 4-3 but in the end it finished 1-0 in extra time. It was around this point I slipped in the league with my players all dead.

Into the group stage we marched first up meeting Saudi opposition away in the form of Al-Wahda and I took a surprise victory which was followed up by nearly stealing the points in Uzbekistan against Bunyodkor. A superb start to the campaign, this was followed by a bore draw at home to Saba Battery of Iran which I was very pleased with and then we were defeated at home by the Uzbeks 1-0, next thing I knew I was 2-0 down in Iran after 27 minutes. With things going pear shaped I was delighted by my quick comeback to rescue a point. All this left us needing a win at home against bottom side Al-Wahda which we were somewhat fortunate to get and so the western groups looked like this with Mosul through to the next round. We headed back to Iran for a single match against Esteghlal Ahvaz whose central midfielder scored a hat trick of 25 yard wondergoals, this is not fair .

Domestic;

Code:
    Season | League | Playoff | Cup
    10/11  | 5th    | N/A     | 2nd Qlfy
    11/12  | 1st    | Winners | 2nd Qlfy
    12/13  | 1st    | Winners | Winners
    13/14  | 1st    | Winners | Final
    Asia;

Code:
    Season | Competition | Position | Score
    2013   | Conf. Cup   | Winners  | 3-2 vs Al-Kuwait
    2014   | Champions   | 2nd Rnd  | 1-5 vs Esteghlal Ahvaz
    Mad foreigners watch;

Code:
    Country    | #  | Change
    Iran       | 2  | -1
    Liberia    | 5  | ±0
    CAR        | 5  | -1
    Niger      | 9  | ±0
    Reunion    | 1  | ±0
    Lesotho    | 11 | -2
    Ethiopia   | 1  | ±0
    Mauritania | 1  | +1

Semi Pro

Good season there Quackje shame about the ACL but theres always next year and igetting through the Group stages first attempt is good.

We've just got to the Uzbek cup Quarter Finals stage and are the last 2nd Tier side left set to face Bunyodkor Toshkent (ACL side) who amoungst their squad have a certain Rivaldo.

Semi Pro

A picture tells a thousand words . . . . . So we have made it through to the Semi Finals very impressive really and we face the team 2nd bottom of the top Division.

Banned

I'm glad your heart is good working order brettney, thats a dramatic match for sure. On mine Rivaldo is long since retired and pretty much everyone is gray on their team, hopefully I'll beat them more simply than you did

Semi Pro

Halfway point of the season.

After a poor start to the season i'm hoping to either match last seasons 3rd ... Or win promotion with 2nd but we'll need major changes to the ageing squad if we do.

Semi Pro

After realising there just isn't enough Good Younger players coming through the clubs in Uzbekistan i've had to look further afield to replace my ageing squad i've signed a Ukrainian CM at the start of the season and i've recently bought in a Salvadorean CM who agreed to come on trial with us first (after unsuccesfully offering about 30+ players trials to no success).
    Proof of Trial.

On to the excellent news for us we are in the Uzbek Cup final after knocking out our 2nd Oily league (Top Tier) side so excited for us right now especially since we're also joint top (just 2nd on goal difference by 1) Great to be a fan of Surxon right now.

Reserves

Quackje: Nice season and it's a good first year in the ACL. It's something to build on.

brettney: Hope you can rebuild your squad slowly. Too much turnover can be a bad thing... as I learned that this season.

I'm in 1st after 11 games, but top 3 teams are 2 points apart so there's still a long way to go.

Semi Pro

That is the plan to be honest but as you've seen with my first team alot of my players are in their mid to late 30's.

Reserves

2015 Asian Champions League Group

It's not a bad group actually, but my goal is to just compete.

My finances are getting out of hand, nearing $400k in the red. I've somehow spent $830k on Ground Maintenance, when I spent $390k on it all last season...

Not even fundraising is helping much with the finances.

Game 1: Persma 2-1 Urawa Reds - a win is a win. I don't care if I needed a OG and a penalty. Got $250k in gate receipts as well.
    Game 2: Pohang 3-0 Persma - oh well...back to reality I guess.
    Last edited by rancer890; 18-11-2009 at 05:36.

Amateur

The suckiest thing about being in Indonesia is that you are guaranteed to play 3 teams from China, Japan, Korea and Australia in the ACL. Its just how the seeding works.

Banned

When you look at the league reputations thats not much worse than being guaranteed to playing a Saudi, Iranian, Qatar/Uzbek/UAE side like the west asian groups have.

Semi Pro

Brettneys Uzbek Adventure - Season 2 - 2011.

Squad Stats - Transfers.

This was our history making season for sure, we not only reached the Final of the Uzbek Cup for the first time in the clubs history, but we also won the Birinchi Liga with 2 games to spare. The board are of course absolutely delighted with these feats (even if the fans are dissapointed with our 3-1 cup final loss ).

Overall Confidence - Birinchi Liga Table.

Bozorov retired at the end of the season and i moved him into my expanding coaching staff. I rewarded him with captaincy in his final game (2nd to last game of the season) which we unfortunately lost 1-0.

As i previously mentioned i've been offering trials to anyone and everyone to try and find the odd younger player to at least try and drop the average age slightly (29 for those keeping score) but i seem to have gone the wrong direction oh well i'll keep trying. Proof.

Lets take a look at the first teamers ...

Mikhail Naumov; GK 26 Uzbek.
    Only missed 2 league games when i gave my young prospect a try (after we'd already won the league).

Dilshod Qurbonnazarov; RB/CB played back up to Victor Sharipov who we again brought in on loan as well as playing CB backup.

Sergey Luschan; CB/DMC/CM 38 Uzbek.
    Again ended up spending almost the entire season at CB even though he'd perform better as a CM just can't find better CB's was wanted by Oily Liga (Top Division) clubs all season.

Sardor Sharipov; 29 CB/RB Uzbek.
    Our youngest defender earned 3 Man of the Match awards was also the joint 5th top scorer at the club with his 4 goals.

Alexandr Yezhov; 31 LB Uzbek.
    Didn't perform as well as last season when he was here on loan did manage 3 assists though will be looking to replace even though he's 1 of my younger defenders.

Marat Yuldoshev; 29 RM Uzbek.
    Just about kept hi RM position chipped in with 7 assists. might be replaced if i can find better.

Ivan Kucharenko; 24 CM Ukrainian.
    The first foreigner at the club. Played almost every game for the club scoring 4 goals.

Jose Luis Guevara; 21 CM Salvadorean.
    Became the 2nd foreigner at the club and impressed the fans instantly scoring on his debut he earned himself 2 Man of the Match awards in his 9 games at the club.

Aqmal Holmatov; 35 LM Uzbek.
    Got the most Assists for the club with 10 also scored 7 goals. He is now the only LM players at the club with Bozorov retiring.

Alexandr Pisarev; 38 CF Uzbek.
    Scored 7 set up 5 and earned 5 M.O.M awards but at 38 i really need to find a younger replacement. But he will stay as back up.

Azizhon Ibragimov; 25 CF Uzbek.
    I've christened him the Uzbek Wayne Rooney he was outstanding for us this season popping up all over the pitch he was top scorer with 13. When he doesn't play well we don't win.

Code:
    Year  Division        League Pos    Uzbek Cup
    2010  Birinchi Liga      3rd.        1st Rd.
    2011  Birinchi Liga    Winners.    Finalists.
    2012   Oliy Liga.
    Last edited by brettney1980; 18-11-2009 at 14:22. Reason: Correcting my poor spelling/knowledge of Uzbekistan

Banned

Well done on the promotion, I notice you're pulling quite heavily on the "bug" that makes old peoples other stats rocket up while they have pace of 1. I'm not sure how effective it is though I had one guy who had gone a bit like that but he was just too slow to ever get involved in the game, since you're in the top league now I guess a better chance to get real players like Ibragimov who looks very good :]

Also I think its Oliy Liga not a league covered in oil.
    Last edited by Quackje; 18-11-2009 at 14:00.

Semi Pro

Well done on the promotion, I notice you're pulling quite heavily on the "bug" that makes old peoples other stats rocket up while they have pace of 1. I'm not sure how effective it is though I had one guy who had gone a bit like that but he was just too slow to ever get involved in the game, since you're in the top league now I guess a better chance to get real players like Ibragimov who looks very good :]

Also I think its Oliy Liga not a league covered in oil.
    Wondered what was happening with my older players still improving in stats .. Pace acceleration and stamina have been dropping rapidly though.

Oliy .. Ouch! Can you tell i know nothing about the Uzbek leagues

Reserves

I think I might have benefited from this 'bug'...

Anyways, I won the league again, and the ACL has been a learning experience as well...update coming up.

Reserves

Persma Manado
    Indonesia

Super League
    2014-2015

Media Prediction: 4th
    Finishing Position: 1st
    Indonesian Cup: Lost in 4th Round

Asian Champions League:

When the groups were announced, I was already pleased with just participating in the competition and hopefully not losing every game by 5 goals. Urawa Reds are always a tough team, as well as Pohang. I played in China long enough to know that Guangzhou should be a team where I can get a point or two, since they're not at the level of Shandong, Shenhua or Beijing.

Here is the game by game scores of the 6 group matches:

Game 1 - Persma 2-1 Urawa Reds - we were deemed to have absolutely no chance of winning, but I was surprised to win in the end.
    Game 2 - Pohang 3-0 Persma - back to reality in our trip to South Korea...
    Game 3 - Guangzhou 0-3 Persma - a shocker. We embarrass Guangzhou in China...
    Game 4 - Urawa Reds 0-0 Persma - we surely have to lose...but we draw the Japanese side in front of nearly 50,000 spectators!
    Game 5 - Persma 4-0 Pohang - we lost in Korea 3-0. We surely can't win against the Korean side at home right? No, we actually win 4-0...
    Game 6 - Persma 2-0 Guangzhou - we haven't clinched the group yet, so a good result against Guangzhou will give us first place. And we win again.

Final Group Stage Standings

We are tied with Urawa Reds for points, but the first tie-breaker is goal difference, and so we finish 1st in the group and have a home game in the Second Round, against Japanese side S-Pulse.

2nd Round: Persma 2-0 S-Pulse - we took an early lead and we never gave it up!

Our next opponent in the Quarter-Final is unknown, we will probably know when the league resets in a few days.

South East Asian Club Championship:

Just realized that I'm also in this competition. We're in group B with the Filipino Army team and QAF FC of Brunei. We should win this competition...

Squad

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers

Transfers

IN:
    Fabiano

Frans Suhendra

Nelson Lopez

Serge N'Diefi

Finances

Finances

I have no idea why I spent US$700k more on ground maintenance this year than last year...

Key Players

GK - Imran Iskandar
    DR - Hadi Kasim
    DC - Fabiano
    DC - Mochammad Kusuma
    DL - Luis Hendrawan
    DM - Rudy Imron
    MC - Arif Warobay
    MC - Mario Castillo
    MC - Ricky Mandacan
    ST - Firman Mandagi
    ST - Yance Setiawan

Club Information

Overview

Facilities

No point doing Affiliations because there seems to be a bug in this save where I can't get a feeder club for some reason...

Awards

Super League Player of the Year - Yance Setiawan - 1st place

Super League Young Player of the Year - Yance Setiawan (1st), Ricky Mandacan (2nd)

Super League Top Goalscorer - Yance Setiawan - 2nd place

Indonesian Cup Top Goalscorer - Firman Mandagi - 3rd place

Manager of the Year - Me - 1st place

Super League Team of the Year - Yance Setiawan

Goals for 2015-2016
    • retain the title
    • be competitive the rest of the ACL campaign
    • win the South East Asian Club Championship

Code:
    Year       Division         1st Stage 2nd Stage    Indonesian Cup    
    2010-2011  First Division        1st        1st         2nd Round     
    2011-2012  Premier Division      4th        N/A         4th Round     
    2012-2013  Premier Division      1st        1st     Quarter Final     
    2013-2014  Super League          1st        N/A         3rd Place
    2014-2015  Super League          1st        N/A         4th Round    

Asian Champions League
    Code:
    Year       Group Stage    2nd Round    Quarter-Final     Semi-Final   Final
    2014-2015          1st      Winners             Lost            TBD     TBD 
    South East Asian Club Championship
    Code:
    Year     Group Stage  Quarter-Final   Semi-Final  3rd Place Playoff  Final
    2015         Winners           Lost          N/A                N/A    N/A

Last edited by rancer890; 19-11-2009 at 21:45.

Banned

Well done, you got further than me in first shot at it, its strange how the group stage really isn't so bad despite it saying you will lose horribly. Yes players like Fabiano are taking advantage of that but I'm not sure how much of advantage it really is, sure his positioning as a centre back will be spot on so he won't have to move far but not far is too far against any sort of speed he is a liability in my opinion.

Semi Pro

Congrats on the 2nd Super League Title rancer. Looking good in the ACL so far keep it up.

Reserves

Well done, you got further than me in first shot at it, its strange how the group stage really isn't so bad despite it saying you will lose horribly. Yes players like Fabiano are taking advantage of that but I'm not sure how much of advantage it really is, sure his positioning as a centre back will be spot on so he won't have to move far but not far is too far against any sort of speed he is a liability in my opinion.
    He is was a far better option than M. Darwis at centre back at least.

I took a gamble on him. I was a bit surprised at first by his fantastic technical attributes but poor physical ones. A stamina of 2 played in 47 games, starting 44, so it was a good signing. He is retiring after the 2015-2016 season but his coaching attributes aren't very good.

Season ending post updated.

And thanks brettney. Forgot on comment on your season in Uzbekistan, but great work on getting promoted. Good luck in the Oliy Liga.
    Last edited by rancer890; 19-11-2009 at 14:55.

Semi Pro

Made an excellent start to life in the Oliy Liga and we're still in the cup facing Paxtakor in the Quarter Finals.

Reserves

Great start so far brettney. Hope you can keep it up.

In Persma news, the idiot Indonesian manager called up half my team for the Asian Cup, and we then lost to a Vietnamese club in the Quarter-Final on penalties. The matches shouldn't clash and really unfair I can't win the competition because of internationals.

Reserves

South East Asian Club Championship Group Stage

We lost on penalties in the Quarter-Final

ACL Quarter-Final:

1st Leg

2nd Leg

Unlucky to have lost on penalties, but it was a good run. I hope to have similar success next year in the Champions League, and hopefully get the Indonesian post by then, so I don't have to keep losing first teamers to internationals during important games!

Amateur

Well done rancer890! I've noticed occasional issues with internationals conflicting with club games, hopefully it won't cost you another trophy.

After a bit of a break, I'm back at this challenge. Should post my next update soon.

Banned

I wouldn't worry about the south east Asian championship, its a silly little tournament if ever there was one . Mind you the international problem is something we will all have in this challenge, most countries you will basically need half the national team to have a good enough first team while staying within foreigner limits and the matches don't seem to get moved much.
    You gave them a good run for their money, encouraging when you play the east asians well enough to get through the group and go that close with the west asians. Basically with some luck the team is good enough already.

Reserves

I know it's a silly tournament, but I rather win it to get some more money. Bleeding money through ground maintenance again.

My goal is to have a deeper squad so I don't have to play grey players on my first team again. Or hope the Indonesian manager gets sacked and get the job myself so I can control how many players get called up for internationals...but he hasn't been sacked yet.

Looking forward to your participation again Nightowl.

Semi Pro

Great start so far brettney. Hope you can keep it up.

In Persma news, the idiot Indonesian manager called up half my team for the Asian Cup, and we then lost to a Vietnamese club in the Quarter-Final on penalties. The matches shouldn't clash and really unfair I can't win the competition because of internationals.
    I should of benefited from this exact thing happening to Paxtakor in the Uzbek cup they were missing 12 players through international duty but still managed to beat us 3-1 at our ground ... 2nd leg was much better 3-1 to us (in 90 minutes) the worst thing was they scored their goal in the 91st minute a penalty no less to take it to extra time where we basicly surrendered and let them score 2 more so 6-4 on aggregate.

Unlucky to lose on penaltys rancer better luck next year.

Reserves

Tough luck there brettney.

Season doing okay. It's a 4 way battle early in the season for top spot, and we're leading for now...I really hope to win the league because it's the only way I'll approach even since I'm losing $100k a month. I really don't get this ground maintenance.

Anyone experiencing something similar?

Amateur

Al-Tohami 2014-2015 Season Update

This update will be shorter than I originally planned (still long though), since my play was interrupted for a while. I was planning to do a few more screenshots...

The season went very well for us. Star striker Park Jin-Ho demanded a transfer, and while I was sad to lose him, the £4.3 million pounds he brought in was a staggering sum for a club whose balance normally hangs around £100k. Plus, he didn't leave until December because of the transfer window, and scored 12 goals in the 10 games he played to help us on our way. I also used £300k of the money received to buy a very good young Saudi striker who I had been tracking for a while, but could never afford.

With veteran Afonso Alves stepping into the scoring void, the season went extremely well:

League Table

The Crown Prince Cup did not go as well, as we lost in the quarter final to Al-Hilal. Things did pick up at the end of the season, as we were entered into something called the Saudi Champions Cup, getting our revenge on Al-Hilal in the final to win.

Season Award Winners

Top Goalscorer: Ahmed Khalil (Al-Ittihad) 19
    Player of the Year: Majed Al-Muntashri
    Young Player of the Year: Khalid Al-Harbi (also led the league in assists)
    Goalkeeper of the Year: Khalifa Essa
    Manager of the Year: Night Owl

As far as the Champions League, we eased through our group with 5 wins and a draw, then beat fellow Saudis Al-Ahli in the second round. The competition continues after the season update, and I'm pretty confident of doing well. Saudi Arabia has won 4 of the 6 competitions completed in game, and provided 8 of 12 finalists. With my record last year, I'd better be able to win this trophy...

Goals for next season:
    1. Try to find a decent Saudi goalkeeper - I don't like wasting one of my 3 foreigner spots here.
    2. Start scouring the world for good young talent - after the season update, the board is finally letting me scout outside Asia. It takes 5 years to get Saudi citizenship, so if I can sign them at around 18, they should be ready to step in as locals when they start to hit their prime...
    3. Find a new striker to replace Alves, who can't possibly last much longer at his age
    4. Get new signing Alou Diarra to mentor as many of my young central midfielders as possible before he retires

Reserves

Great year Nightowl. Good luck in the new season and the rest of the Asian Champions League.

You have some good Saudi players. Will be helpful if you become Saudi manager one day.

Banned

Are you going for the international too Nightowl? you see some of your goals are next 5+ seasons and I'm sure you will have won it by then with a top Saudi side ;p

Semi Pro

Good season Nightowl and good luck with the rest of the ACL.

Amateur

I might try for the international, not really sure yet. I usually keep playing my saves for as long as they're fun, so it doesn't hurt to plan for the future. We'll see how long this save keeps my attention...

I've got several solid Saudi defenders as well (most of my team is actually Saudi), there's a surprising number of decent Saudi players. There's more on the top Saudi teams that I just can't afford. Haven't seen any decent keepers yet though.

Reserves

Hope you will take part in the international part Nightowl, although it's your own choice. There's nothing better than proving the world that Asians can play world class football.

2016 Asian Champions League group

This group will be tougher than last year. Shandong are a tough team (from experience...). Ulsan and Frontale will provide stiff competition as well. I'm not hoping for much. I just want to get the gate receipts to get out out of our $300k debt.

Reserves

I hope Indonesia lose every single game until I become manager at the senior and youth level!!!!

Why??? The idiot U23 manager calls up my starting centre mid, centre back, goalkeeper, and my two starting strikers. And how convenient the dates are identical to the most important matches of my season.

Sorry that I've been lacking some composure lately and whining, but it's frustrating when I'm losing cup and continental games before the games actually even starts.

Game 1: Persma 3-0 Ulsan - forget what I wrote above this lol.
    Game 2: Frontale 2-1 Persma - no worries, we lost Game 2 last year too.

To JSalter and everyone else who had previously played in Indonesia: I looked at the U23 Indonesian schedule and my ACL schedule and 5 of the 6 games conflict. I've basically stopped playing my game for the time being until I get answers on this issue. It's not fair that I have to play my backups against tough opposition from China, S. Korea, and Japan. I might also have a chat with the Indonesian HR (and Indonesian based players if any) if I can find him to get a reply.

Edit: In IRL, Iraq has just been banned from international competitions, and this includes league clubs playing foreign opposition, which might affect the Iraqi clubs qualification in the ACL...
    Last edited by rancer890; 21-11-2009 at 05:34.

Banned

Maybe I'll have to win before they put that in the game in a patch maybe

Semi Pro

Brettneys Uzbek Adventure - Season 3 - 2012.

Our first season in the big leagues turned out to be much better than the relegation battle everyone expected it to be and we ended up mid table and to be honest if it wasn't for a poor run of form towards the end we could of easily been top 4. We even found the time/form to have a good cup run which only came to an end against the always dominant Paxtakor in a Quarter-Final to remember. Well actually we'd like to forget the first leg but the second was impressive we was 3-0 up at their ground until the 91st minute when they scored to take the game to extra time where we gave up and they scored another 2 goals 6-4 on aggregate.

Oliy League Table - Confidence - Finances - Transfers.

Squad Stats.

Players:

Mykola Pavlenko; GK 33 Ukrainian.
    Came in on a free performed ok but because of the 3 foreigners rule i'm in the process of trying to replace him.

Guillermo Salas; RB 38 Peruvian.
    Was voted the fans player of the season but was only ever going to be a short term fix and i think i've found his replacement.

Oleg Melnyk; CB 32 Ukrainian.
    Had an excellent season missed a few games because of the 3 Foreigners rule scored 2 goals from CB.

Sergey Luschan; CB/CM/DMC 39 Uzbek.
    Again spent the season at CB even though he did start the year playing CM it didn't last long. Retiring before the new season.

Ilja Klikunov; LB 31 Uzbek.
    Chipped in with 2 assists as well as earning 3 Man of the Match awards.

Elmurod Nizomboev; AMR 24 Uzbek.
    Just about made the RM role his own shared it with 3 other throughout the season. Did score 2 set 2 up and win 2 M.O.M awards.

Umidjon Hoshimov; CM 21 Uzbek.
    Struggled to get fit for the first couple games of the season then missed a couple of games through u21 international participation but did eventually come good and jumped ahead of both Guevara and Kucharenko in the pecking order.

Bahodir Pardaev; CM 25 Uzbek.
    Our CM was poor and we just couldn't keep a pairing in that worked Pardaev was the best of the many we used to partner Hoshimov.

Najmiddin Meliqulov; AML 29 Uzbek.
    Helped out our caurse with 4 assists.

Azizhon Ibragimov; CF 26 Uzbek.
    Didn't quite live up to the highs of the season before but it was our first time in the top tier afterall scored 9 with 2 assists.

Otabeq Isroilov; CF 23 Uzbek.
    Was signed towards the end of the season only scored 1 but thats not really what i signed him for 4 assists in his support role was more like it.

Code:
    Year  Division        League Pos    Uzbek Cup
    2010  Birinchi Liga      3rd.        1st Rd.
    2011  Birinchi Liga    Winners.    Finalists.
    2012   Oliy Liga.        8th.        Q-Final.

Reserves

It's a solid first year in the Uzbek top flight brettney.

What replacements do you have for next year?

Semi Pro

It's a solid first year in the Uzbek top flight brettney.

What replacements do you have for next year?
    Still have a GK, CB and a LM on my shopping list but so far i've got these new guys:
    Yarboboev, Ismatullaev, Pulatov and Ze.

Semi Pro

To JSalter and everyone else who had previously played in Indonesia: I looked at the U23 Indonesian schedule and my ACL schedule and 5 of the 6 games conflict. I've basically stopped playing my game for the time being until I get answers on this issue. It's not fair that I have to play my backups against tough opposition from China, S. Korea, and Japan. I might also have a chat with the Indonesian HR (and Indonesian based players if any) if I can find him to get a reply.
    That's rubbish Seem to be a few problems with Indonesia this year, don't remember anything as bad as that last year.

I'm a bit bored of Indonesia at the moment anyway. Finished 4th in my first Super League season, and in 6th half way through the 2nd. I expect I'll come back to it later, as long as any issues like above get fixed.

Banned

Can anyone shed any light on this. In Iraq I start with qualifying for confederations cup, I won that, got into champions league and made the 2nd round. Now though I have only be entered for the confederations cup again, I would have thought that since I got through the group I would at least have got one the preliminary round spots for the champions league, seems a bit mean that I have to do like a 2 year mega asian cup run thing.

Semi Pro

Can anyone shed any light on this. In Iraq I start with qualifying for confederations cup, I won that, got into champions league and made the 2nd round. Now though I have only be entered for the confederations cup again, I would have thought that since I got through the group I would at least have got one the preliminary round spots for the champions league, seems a bit mean that I have to do like a 2 year mega asian cup run thing.
    I've not had chance to look at how it works this year, but I expect it's because the winners of the Confederations Cup were from Western Asia. Therefore, they have to replace a Western Asian country, and Iraq's teams must have performed worst (did 2 qualify?)

Banned

It seems 3 Iraqi sides qualify for confederations each year (except the time I won it and the time my biggest domestic rivals won it of course). Its always a west asian side that wins it though since theres Kuwaiti sides involved.

Banned

Mosul 2014/15

Its quite tricky to pull away in this league with some other teams being so good but we finally broke their back and won it quite easily. Top man for sure was superb front man and Mosul captain, Moustfa Kareem in his 4th and best season for me. I'm also very excited by youngster Rafid Salih who will play a much larger part next season for sure.

I had to play in the confederations cup again which is annoying but easy, as we strolled through the group. Muscat (Oman) [1:0, 4:0], Ahli (Bahrain) [2:1, 1:0] and Al-Hilal Hudayda (Yemen) [5:1, 3:0]. In the second round we destroyed Thai side Osotsapa 4:1 the rest of the competion to be played next season.

Domestic;

Code:
    Season | League | Playoff | Cup
    10/11  | 5th    | N/A     | 2nd Qlfy
    11/12  | 1st    | Winners | 2nd Qlfy
    12/13  | 1st    | Winners | Winners
    13/14  | 1st    | Winners | Final
    14/15  | 1st    | Winners | Qtr Final
    Asia;

Code:
    Season | Competition | Position | Score
    2013   | Conf. Cup   | Winners  | 3-2 vs Al-Kuwait
    2014   | Champions   | 2nd Rnd  | 1-5 vs Esteghlal Ahvaz
    2015   | Conf. Cup   | Ongoing...

Reserves

Good season Quackje. Pity you're back in the Confederations Cup. Maybe if you can find some evidence that it's not right, you can go to the Bugs Forum and make your case (which I already did for the Indonesian issues )

I can contemplating starting a new save, in Japan, China, or Saudi Arabia...but I might just go back to Indonesia after a little break. I've been playing this game non-stop.

Banned

Well the problem is that its based on a very non-fm thing in real life. Much more than just how good one team is but more is the league competitive/professional/financially sound etc... So I guess if I did what I have done on this and the war was over and such like then the Iraqi league might well be assessed to be champions league worthy. The thing is I have no idea if any of this is implemented at all.

Banned

Mosul Asia Update

In the quarter final we met Ahed of Lebanon and won easily 2:1 at home, the goal we conceded was a horrendous mistake and I was very angry to conceed an away goal like that. More so when I was 2:0 down away but Moustfa Kareem saved us again.

Next up the toughest team in the competition Al-Wahda of the UAE, thankfully 3 of their best players including a Gabonese international and former Alta IF and Tromsø player, Norwegian international Tore Reginiussen who I expect to turn up in the premier league soon in real life were injured. Still we needed a masterful performance from 18 year old talent, Rafid Ridha who played the supersub role perfectly. The second leg was even and boring and we lost 1:0 but who cares.

In the final we faced Al-Tadamun of Kuwait who seem to be the worst of the Kuwaitis and they were a bit rubbish so we won 2:0 to take the title for the second time.

Reserves

Congratz on the Confederation Cup win.

Good luck in the Champions League next year (where you belong ).

Banned

Thanks, I think I belong there for sure, I'm quite a lot better than the sides you get in most of the confederations cup.

Amateur

Just a quick Champions League update. Like I mentioned before, Saudi teams dominate this competition, as you can see below. Our run:

2nd round: Al-Ahli (KSA) 2-1
    Quarter Final: Okayama FC 6-4 agg(4-1, 2-3)
    Semi Final: Al-Hilal (KSA) 3-3 agg (1-2, 2-1 won on penalties)
    Final: Al-Ittihad (KSA) 1-0

Yes, we won the Champions League on our first attempt! Highlights included the nail biting semi final against my personal enemy, Al-Hilal, made worse by the fact we played them in the league (and lost) between the two games. Three consecutive against my rival, with losses in the first two, made that penalty victory all the sweeter. And the lone goal in the final came in the 91st minute, I was really stressing out during that one.

So on to the Club World Championship, full of confidence. We won our first game against Gold Coast United 7-3, setting up a semi final with Valencia, which we unsurprisingly lost 2-0. A 2-1 victory over Kaiser Chiefs did earn us third place in the competition, and some nice prize money. My team for this competition is actually stronger than my domestic team, as I went a little overboard on foreign signings, as I'll talk about in my season update...

Banned

As I thought might happen, the champions league isn't too tricky when you're the best Saudi side. Certainly looks like your run had a very domestic feel to it though, not sure how long/much luck until you can take the club world championship.

Reserves

Congratz on the Champions League win Nightowl and the third place finish in the CWC.

Looking forward to your end of season update.

Amateur

Quakje, you're right, once you have one of the best teams in a high rep league (especially when its the only league running), continental competitions aren't too tough. 3 of 4 semi finalists being from Saudi Arabia shows that this nation is dominant. Kind of makes me wish I had started in Nepal after all... By the way, are you still doing your mad foreigner report? For some reason I always found that interesting.

rancer890, I'm going through the same serious problems with internationals this season that you experienced. I just went through a stretch where nearly all of my first team (except the foreigners) were away on international duty, missing league and Champions League games. Needless to say, this season isn't going quite as well as the last.

Reserves

Looks like the international problem occurs all over Asia...

I might head back to Indonesia to finish up my ACL games, or start afresh in the Hong Kong Third Division. Still deciding, although I will probably go back to Indonesia, and head to HK later after I'm done with Indonesia.

Banned

Shame Nepal can only get into the President's cup, it looks so interesting every year like a team any random nation seems to be able to win it. Anyway on with the mad foreigner watch;

Code:
    Country    | #  | Change
    Iran       | 3  | +1
    Liberia    | 5  | ±0
    CAR        | 5  | ±0 
    Niger      | 7  | -2  
    Reunion    | 1  | ±0 
    Lesotho    | 11 | ±0
    Ethiopia   | 1  | ±0  
    Mauritania | 1  | +1  
    Sudan      | 1  | +1
    Yemen      | 1  | +1

Youth Team

Looks like the international problem occurs all over Asia...

I might head back to Indonesia to finish up my ACL games, or start afresh in the Hong Kong Third Division. Still deciding, although I will probably go back to Indonesia, and head to HK later after I'm done with Indonesia.
    Can I suggest St. Josephs rancer if you do decide to venture down to the 3rd division in HK?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Raware View Post
    Can I suggest St. Josephs rancer if you do decide to venture down to the 3rd division in HK?
    I wouldn't mind..but what's special about them?

Do they play at **** Kok Stadium like all the other teams in HK.

EDIT: M-o-n-g Kok Stadium. Why is it censored lol...

Youth Team

I wouldn't mind..but what's special about them?

Do they play at **** Kok Stadium like all the other teams in HK.

EDIT: M-o-n-g Kok Stadium. Why is it censored lol...
    I play for them! Unfortunately not in the game though

Yeah, we play there occasionally but the majority of the time it's in Kowloon.

In my current save, they're actually my feeder team!

Banned

That is quite a hilarious name for a stadium

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Raware View Post
    I play for them! Unfortunately not in the game though

Yeah, we play there occasionally but the majority of the time it's in Kowloon.

In my current save, they're actually my feeder team!
    You know you can go up to Frank Ng (Asian HR), and state your case to be in the game. Of course, you're not allowed to say that you have 200 CA/PA...you have to be realistic...

I think your reason is more than good enough to make me have a go at HK. After I get home from uni, I'll start holidaying through a season in HK.

Banned

Doesn't take much to get you to goto Hong Kong then rancer

Mind you I've played some times in the lower tiers of Norway because one of my best friends used to play for them.

Reserves

Nahhh, I always wanted to go back. I lasted one season in HK in FM08, winning 0 games, and haven't managed in that country since.

Raware just gave a decent enough reason to go back. They also have a very good foreign policies. 10 foreigners in the top flight iirc and short time to get citizenship which will help with the international element.

Amateur

I think im going to give this a go with a team from Japan i will post my profile soon

wish me luck

Semi Pro

Good Luck Shorty Boy, Congrats on the ACL win Nightowl.

I just played in my first ever televised game and won against Bunyodkor Toshkent! (Why more happy than i should be about this i suppose).

Edit: We're playing 36 match unbeaten Paxtakor next (They have also won the league title 2 years running .. so dominant yeah!?) oh and we are unbeaten so far this season (10 league games 5 Cup games).
    Last edited by brettney1980; 23-11-2009 at 18:16.

Banned

This champions league season is ridiculous, so much déjà vu.

The preliminary round semi final was a repeat of the confederations cup final against Al-Tadamun and the final against Al-Nassr of UAE which connoisseurs will remember as the team I faced in the preliminary round semi final last time I was in the champions league, both of these game were very uninspiring 1-0 wins unlike the extra time fun I had last time.

My draw for the group also looks very familiar as yet again I will face Bunyodkor of Uzbekistan and Al-Wahda of Saudi Arabia, the only change being which Iranian side I will face, this time its Esteghlal Tehran.

Also I just realised I haven't lost an Iraqi league match for over 1.5 years.
    Last edited by Quackje; 23-11-2009 at 20:03.

Amateur

Here is my profile Japan didn't appeal to me so Guizhou in China is my first magagerial challenge

Well, here goes

Reserves

Good luck Shorty Boy. I had someone finish the domestic part of this challenge (Scab) using Guizhou last year so hope you can do that too.

Banned

Good luck in China Shorty

Reserves

Okay, I'm now back in Hong Kong, and I'm now the manager of...the Police!

The lads (all newgens) lack some technical and mental ability, but they are all very good physically, which must be a testament to the rigorous training regimen in their day job.

First things first, I need an ass man, coach, scout, and physio...

Second day on the job, I'm rumoured to be taking a HK First Division job! lol...

They are a Third Division outfit, with no real players whatsoever. We play at 700 (200 seater) Police Sports Ground, with no corporate facilities, fairly basic training facilities, and minimal youth facilities...
    Last edited by rancer890; 24-11-2009 at 05:32.

Semi Pro

Nice unbeaten run Quackje - and good luck in the De Ja Vu Cup.

Good luck with your move to Hong Kong rancer.

Banned

It da sound of da police!!

Seriously though the Hong Kong police are legendary I mean you have Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, these movies aren't lies!!!

Youth Team

Shame you didn't take over at Saint Josephs rancer but good luck with the coppers. Any under hand triad payments yet?

Banned

I think they all dried up when some american cop turned up at training one day during the rush hour and they had to start busting them.

Amateur

I'll be starting soon, I'll most likely pick Maldives as my destination.

Amateur

Just signed a brazilian striker called Allaysson should be a bomb this season, his pace is 4 but still a finish of 16 can't be bad

Amateur

Oh and another thing, with guizhou i am not allowed to sign goalkeepers who arent chinese does anyone know why or have problems like this yourself

Thanks

Amateur

It's just the rules in the chinese leagues, that you must have Chinese goalkeepers, think it's also like that in a few other countries.

Banned

Yep its just a quirk of the Chinese leagues. Good luck in Maldives Sazchu, from the reputations they are the worst league in the confederations cup. Mind you I have a bit of a thing for Dhagandey and and Ibrahim Fazeel from the times I've played as DPMM, Dhagandey is the best player in all of south asia to be honest

Reserves

Well Raware St. Joseph's weren't an unplayable team...so they were ineligible for this challenge.

The attendances are funny and our first game had 16 fans, although counting the number of fans in the 3D stands, it looks like a bit more than that.

Banned

I love thing rancer, I was in Iceland for a bit before I got a sacked and it was kinda funny when you would see 10 people in the stands, all so spread out too like they must hate each other.

Reserves

Hong Kong isn't a bad place to manage in, especially playing against teams with names like Fire Service, Sun Source, Hong Kong Telecom, Five-One-Seven, Kowloon Fruit & Vegetable Merchants Association and of course the Hong Kong Police.

My goal is to get out of this division asap. There's no money in the lower leagues...

Banned

You know, names like Kowloon Fruit & Vegetable Merchants Association almost make me want to play there.

Can you show me your "best" player, I found when I looked at even the top division in Hong Kong last year at the bottom of it the players were basically absolutely hopeless so I'm wondering what they look like that low down.

Reserves

My best player would be Chan Fei, one of my many new signings.

It's not hopeless in the lower leagues. If you can find some gems through scouting and the transfer rumours, you can field a solid team that can compete immediately.

Banned

He does seem to have the right sort of things for a winger yes

Reserves

A 5 in a key stat in the HK Third Division is already leading star quality...

And South China just won the Asian Confederations Cup, which means there will be a HK representative in the Champions League next season.

EDIT: A 'record low' crowd is expected for the next match...
    Last edited by rancer890; 24-11-2009 at 20:52.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast