Lets Thank SI games for Football manager

Lets thank SI games, not just for Football manager 2010 but for the whole series. SI have made a lot of changes from football manager with the introduction of 3D and the user interface. A lot of features have been introduced in 5 years and i cant imagine football manager 2015 is going to be like. Lets thank si for the football manager. Add your views

Yes if nothing else atleast a thanks will be great from us, The game looks awesome and in the past few years SI have gone on to hit another level and i can imagine each year they will get better and produce more good FM's. But thanks for FM10 it is by far your best Managerial game having said that each year i said the same thing about the FM games lol, But seriously awesome job and may it continue! :D

Lets thank SI games, not just for Football manager 2010 but for the whole series. SI have made a lot of changes from football manager with the introduction of 3D and the user interface. A lot of features have been introduced in 5 years and i cant imagine football manager 2015 is going to be like. Lets thank si for the football manager. Add your views

2015? I wonder what will be the last ever version of FM from SI

I agree, I was critical of FM09 so feel I should stand up and say what a superb game this is so far. A few things could be ironed out BUT this is the best pre-released I have played since becoming a fan. Thank you SI ;-)

Yep, just ignore the spanish b teams giving crap players 90k a week contracts and it's all good!

Cheers lads! Pop into my local and I'll get the beers in! We may even bump into Darren Ferguson, he's in there sometimes. I'll make him get the beers in since he's on more money than I am.... Reminds me, I must ask him for tactical advice the next time i do see him!

Cheers lads! Pop into my local and I'll get the beers in! We may even bump into Darren Ferguson, he's in there sometimes. I'll make him get the beers in since he's on more money than I am.... Reminds me, I must ask him for tactical advice the next time i do see him!

eh?????????

thank you SI Miles and Marc are absolute legends of creating football manager masterpieces and is very very addictive to say the least. I want to personally think they are the best thing since the first CM came out. I do think this will split the forum in half BUT I think that leaving Eidos was the best thing that EVER happened to them.

Yes - I must thank SI Games and Sega for this fantastic game too. It really is an amazing game. Pound v Playing Time = the best value game I have ever bought by a clear mile. That is why I am happy buying the game every year, because it is one of the few things in life that the product justifies the price tag. I know I am going to get total quality when I hand my £25-£30 over.

Thank You to all involved in making FM, this years game is the finished article of the last 3 or 4 years releases. You lot should be very proud of what you have made.

Archived