FM2010 First Patch question

Ah ok sometime on the 30th UK time, cheers for clearing that up for me. Can you confirm what jayahr has said that there will be a change list with the patch upon the patches release. I hope so as id like to know what changes are being done and to see if it is worthwhile downloading the patch, cheers in advance

With the release of FM2010 due in Australlia in 3 hours 45 mins...

In the spirit of the FM forums this week, I BLAME THE SHAPE AND ROTATION OF THE EARTH for the Aussies getting FM hours before us North Americans. SORT IT OUT SI. [/tounge in cheek]

Seriously though, thanks for the update on the patch.

It looks like i will be in the same boat as you then neil619 and upload the patch when it becomes available. I will however have a look at the list of fixes/ add ons first though to see if it is worth doing. I have had a browse through the demo forum and there are indeed alot of bugs that have been reported but i guess this is the same with any game and im sure SI will fix them in the patch :-)

I downloaded the demo around a week ago and im impressed great work SI i look forward to playing the real thing Friday

Archived