any shops staying open late?

I will more than likely be going to Tesco for my copy. Although ASDA is much closer, does anyone know if ASDA will actually stock the game at midnight or will they wait till the morning?

thats my problem too mate

i aint sure whether asda will be banging it on them shelves at midnight

Originally Posted by pp4eva

I will more than likely be going to Tesco for my copy. Although ASDA is much closer, does anyone know if ASDA will actually stock the game at midnight or will they wait till the morning?

thats my problem too mate

i aint sure whether asda will be banging it on them shelves at midnight

It will be sold at ASDA @ 00:01 Thursday night / Friday morning

I have just phoned and my local ASDA (Preston, Lancshire) are going to be selling at midnight, as apparently they do this with all the major game titles on release day. I would advise anyone wanting to purchase from ASDA to phone up to confirm first, and let us all know on here too!

I have just phoned and my local ASDA (Preston, Lancshire) are going to be selling at midnight, as apparently they do this with all the major game titles on release day. I would advise anyone wanting to purchase from ASDA to phone up to confirm first, and let us all know on here too!

I've just called through to ASDA in Handsworth Sheffield and they say they will have some in at 00:01. Not sure how much it would be though as its not showing a price on their system yet....:rolleyes:

If theyre 24 hour tesco then they will be open to sell the game wont they. Check the list, if your Tesco is listed then your Tesco will sell it

That was my point, it wasn't on a similar list last year but it still sold. I guess I'll just phone.

Ummm, if they're on the list they'll be selling it at midnight....:)

Hey Matt but is that a list of Tesco stores that are opening especially for the release or are they normally open i.e. 24/7 stores. Becasue in my county there are no Tescos on that list, but I was going to a Tescos that was 24/7 but not on that list? :)

---------------------

If it's open till midnight, and they sell PC games they will sell it to you, may not be on display but just ask.

I just phoned Tesco. The woman on the phone didn't have a clue about anything to be honest but she said she couldn't confirm whether they would sell at midnight or not. Looks like I am gonna have to go down and hope they are!

Yeah same here. Morrisons were clueless you would have thought the person would have gone and asked someone that was more 'clued up.' Then I rang Tesco and said it was not on the product data or whatever so they could not say as it not set for release untill friday. Off the record surley they could have said or asked someone and then said yeah come down at midnight and you can get one! :)

I asked the ASDA I work at and they had no idea but probably not which is a shame. Then again I start at 9am and in till 8pm so maybe its a good thing if they don't haha. Not going to a match on Saturday so gonna have some serious game time then! Wooo!

Ummm, if they're on the list they'll be selling it at midnight....:)

Not necessarily the case...Poole (Tower Park) Tesco doesn't even stock PC games & Bournemouth have said it wont be available until 0900 tomorrow... both are on the list...:confused:

Archived