Reversed titlebar colours - Anyone else find this annoying

Maybe its just me and I'm being too picky but one new feature I find annoying is when viewing your managerial screens eg. news, the colour theme for it is your club colours reversed eg. chelsea - blue/white whereas on the manager screen its white/blue (the first colour mentioned being the main colour) is there any way to turn this off with a new skin?

• SI Staff

It was changed to give a visual separation of the "manager" sections and the "team" sections. We were finding that people were looking for sections they had clicked on before in the "team" sections when they were on the "manager" sections.

This change actually sparked off a rather lengthy office debate with all sorts of weird and wonderful suggestions being made.

It was changed to give a visual separation of the "manager" sections and the "team" sections. We were finding that people were looking for sections they had clicked on before in the "team" sections when they were on the "manager" sections.

This change actually sparked off a rather lengthy office debate with all sorts of weird and wonderful suggestions being made.

I see the logic in that - as with all the interface changes it seems alien at first but then grow to the point where you wonder how things were ever different before... (CM1 excluded of course :p)

In the preferences there is an 'Reverse Human Titilebar Colours' option that can be un-selected :thup:

That sounds like what goes on at the software company where I work when we can't make a decision. Do both and stick an option in preferences :D

• SI Staff
That sounds like what goes on at the software company where I work when we can't make a decision. Do both and stick an option in preferences :D

We actually want to do a bit more with this side of the game so hopefully we will be able to include more stuff in future versions

Excerpts please ?

Archived