Will the patch be avalible for the demo?

Last year, it was possible to download the patch for the demo to see if it made an improvement. Will that be possible this year? I'd like to see the fixes made before I spend my money on something that may or may not be worth my while.

I doubt it personally - is there any major issues in the demo?

Personally, yes. There are several with the match engine.

Let me know your concerns and I'll let you know if they've been fixed... ;)

(As soon as I patch the game).

The problem is that I want to be able to tell for myself. I mean, you could say that the match engine is great, and it would turn out to be no better than this one.

I think the only reason the patch was released for the demo last year was because of the graphics card issues which would have made the game literally unplayable, so people could check before purchase. I doubt they'll release a demo patch so people can check if the match engine is more to their liking but it's not exactly a rare occurrence for me to be horribly wrong :D

Sorry Cynet for my lack of understanding but it will be OK to continue with a demo game after installing the patch, regardless of this bug? To be honest I've not noticed it!

I appreciate I'll miss the data changes but the game is fine to continue?

You can try Cuzer and i dont see why not as it worked on last years one and the bug i found was a serious one with regards to the classic tactics, like none of my players could hold ball and the off side trap didn't work ethier and it was all part of my game plan and it didnt work so not touched the demo since.

Archived