windowed mode

maybe a simple question...

im playing fm10 in windowed mode - and not all the player attributes are visible. ie there's a slider to reveal the bottom three or four in each column. Full screen plays fine but it's only a centimeter bigger - anyone else finding same trouble with window mode - or a way of resolving?

I could play full screen but much prefer windowed.

Yeah, I thought that'd be the case.

You need to edit the '[skin name] settings', in particular the following;

<!-- misc properties -->
<real id="background_opacity" value="1.0" />
<integer id="dcht" value="22" comment="default control height"/>

and edit the value in the bottom line, which is currently 22, to something lower. I think something like 18 should work, you may need it to be 19/20 though to ensure that some words don't have the bottom cut off.

'[skin name] settings' can be found in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins\fm 2010 custom\settings

You may need to download the files in here to find that file.

Base FM10 skins

If you have any more questions about this, the Skinning Hideout is the place to go :)

You don't need to have touched the skin for this - this happens to the default skin when it is maximised in windowed mode.

My post above tells you how to fix it. It's fairly simple, but then I have a little experience in this. Like I said, it's best to post in the skinning hideout if you need more help.

:)

Archived