SI Towers After The 30th

I wonder what it's like at the SI office after the 30th? The game has hit the shops and the patch is uploaded, is it then like a normal work place would be on xmas eve or like school on the last day of term? I know there would lots of forum questions to answer but they could be done from home. I'm sure most of the guys need about 2 weeks solid sleep anyway.

So if they do have a end of term booze up, CHEERS SI!

• SI Staff

No different to now - I'll still be away on a PR tour, people will be on the forums helping people out, some will be working on patch 2, some will be working on already agreed stuff for FM2011, some will be writing up feature ideas, and we'll be preparing for the "post mortem" meeting and the features meetings that will be going on as soon as the PR tour is finished.

We don't have a long holiday for all or anything like that.

No different to now - I'll still be away on a PR tour, people will be on the forums helping people out, some will be working on patch 2, some will be working on already agreed stuff for FM2011, some will be writing up feature ideas, and we'll be preparing for the "post mortem" meeting and the features meetings that will be going on as soon as the PR tour is finished.

We don't have a long holiday for all or anything like that.

Out of interest, when do you finish your jaunt around Europe, Miles?

• SI Staff
Out of interest, when do you finish your jaunt around Europe, Miles?

Next week, then there's some more UK PR stuff going on.

What does that tour entail? Strictly business? or can you take in some leisure time and maybe catch a game or two?

Strictly business. Fly somewhere, catch up on email, check out the forums, sleep, press conference, interviews, go back to airport, fly somewhere else :)

• SI Staff
Miles are you coming to Portugal this year too?If yes when?

I get to Portugal tomorrow evening, am being picked up from the airport, have a dinner with our distributor, then a press conference there on Wednesday.

That's all I know though, as I was told earlier that it's been moved to a bigger venue than originally planned due to more people wanting to come than was originally expected. Don't even know where I'm staying yet :)

What do people do on the last day of school these days anyway? Back when I was a nipper it was Connect 4, Hungry Hippos and Battleships.

I Still playing hungry hippos now. All the top managers do, Megson took down moyes just before their game. He was the green hippo because he likes beans.

• SI Staff
I think you missed out all of the 'FMing' while travelling and waiting for flights etc. ;):D

I wish! Airports tend to involve doing email and being on the phone - it's pretty busy at the moment what with the game out on Friday, so still lots to do away from the PR touring.

Flights tend to involve Pixeljunk Monsters on the PSPGo and Sudoku - my laptop battery is a bit poor, and I can't get FMH2010 for PSPGo until Friday. Monsters is highly recommended though, on PSP or PS3.

I get to Portugal tomorrow evening, am being picked up from the airport, have a dinner with our distributor, then a press conference there on Wednesday.

That's all I know though, as I was told earlier that it's been moved to a bigger venue than originally planned due to more people wanting to come than was originally expected. Don't even know where I'm staying yet :)

That's great news,i'm going to get more info and see if i can go there too,really looking forward to it,thanks for coming to Portugal again and hope you enjoy our food once again since you don't have time for more,you are always welcome Miles.

Archived