zavvi price gone up now

I read somewher on the forum people saying that zavvi has now changed it all and it's 30 quid to guarantee that you get the game something very suspicious about how they operate a few mates have had the problem with them in the past I wouldn't use them myself no matter how cheap they were. usually if something is to good to be true usually its dodgy!!

I read somewher on the forum people saying that zavvi has now changed it all and it's 30 quid to guarantee that you get the game something very suspicious about how they operate a few mates have had the problem with them in the past I wouldn't use them myself no matter how cheap they were. usually if something is to good to be true usually its dodgy!!

Just checked the Zavvi website and it's still £23.95 and if you pre ordered when it was first announced then the price is still £17.95.

Current status : Awaiting Stock Pick

Still as I said in another thread if not posted by Wednesday I'll cancel and either go for Steam or HMV depending how lazy I feel. :D

Dunno if it's even relevant, but I pre-ordered both FM10 and Forza 3 from Zavvi. My copy of Forza arrived 3 days prior to release in the shops!

With that in mind, I'd assume that there will be no delay in Zavvi getting the game out, it just remains to see whether the Post Office can deliver it.

Either way, I'm leaving my order with them. There is no way I can afford to pay £29.99 just to download the game on release day. Also, I doubt that I'll find much time to play FM in the next week or so anyway.

Archived