Closed Thread

Thread: zavvi price gone up now

Youth Team

Default zavvi price gone up now

for those who missed out on the £18 price its now gone up to £23 still cheaper than many others

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10053714.html

Banned

Default Re: zavvi price gone up now

That's awful news

Youth Team

Correct me if I'm wrong - but that was about 2 weeks ago?

Banned

Will the people who pre-ordered at the price of £17.99 still get it at that.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbsy09 View Post
    Will the people who pre-ordered at the price of £17.99 still get it at that.
    Yes indeed.

Banned

Woohoo, The saving of a tenner will make up for the inevitable delay of my game coming on the 30th.

Semi Pro

Well, this is indeed bad news!

Banned

No need to be sarcastic. He started this thread to inform people who didnt know that the zavii price was increased.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbsy09 View Post
    Woohoo, The saving of a tenner will make up for the inevitable delay of my game coming on the 30th.
    I'm the opposite!
    I cancelled my £17.99 pre-order and instead will download it on the day for £29.99.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SWaRFeGa View Post
    I'm the opposite!
    I cancelled my £17.99 pre-order and instead will download it on the day for £29.99.
    Same as. Pre-ordered Fifa from Zavvi and got an email the morning it was released saying there was a problem with my payment. Won't be trusting them with something as precious as FM10

Part-Timer

I read somewher on the forum people saying that zavvi has now changed it all and it's 30 quid to guarantee that you get the game something very suspicious about how they operate a few mates have had the problem with them in the past I wouldn't use them myself no matter how cheap they were. usually if something is to good to be true usually its dodgy!!

Amateur
    Help I'm a Southerner and have been kidknapped and forced to live up North. Ransom fee required.

Exclamation Re: zavvi price gone up now

Quote Originally Posted by cruyff14 View Post
    I read somewher on the forum people saying that zavvi has now changed it all and it's 30 quid to guarantee that you get the game something very suspicious about how they operate a few mates have had the problem with them in the past I wouldn't use them myself no matter how cheap they were. usually if something is to good to be true usually its dodgy!!
    Just checked the Zavvi website and it's still £23.95 and if you pre ordered when it was first announced then the price is still £17.95.

Current status : Awaiting Stock Pick

Still as I said in another thread if not posted by Wednesday I'll cancel and either go for Steam or HMV depending how lazy I feel.

Amateur

Dunno if it's even relevant, but I pre-ordered both FM10 and Forza 3 from Zavvi. My copy of Forza arrived 3 days prior to release in the shops!

With that in mind, I'd assume that there will be no delay in Zavvi getting the game out, it just remains to see whether the Post Office can deliver it.

Either way, I'm leaving my order with them. There is no way I can afford to pay £29.99 just to download the game on release day. Also, I doubt that I'll find much time to play FM in the next week or so anyway.

Amateur

I pre ordered Pro Evo 10 and it was ment to come out last friday i think and i got it last wednesday so got no problem with them with that. although i wish i didnt get it as its cack.

Amateur

just out of interest, how long did it take to show up on your account? I've ordered with zavvi a while back, but its still saying processing. would hope that its going to be picked and sent tomorrow, as some other companies seem to be dispacthing already.

Semi Pro

Closed Thread