If you want the game on Wednesday...

Is that seriously true? How are you so sure you'd get it Wednesday? Has that happened in the past for you?

Yeah I got Forza 3 on Wednesday last week.

Arrived next day every time except for Fifa 10 but that was due to strikes and there was no UK Mail option then.

It's not even a bad thing looking at it from a certain point of view, I can't imagine too many people have ordered from Shopto, so a few people get the game on Wednesday, come on here raving about it, encourages more people to go out and get it on release day, win for SI, win for Shopto customers.

but its not out til friday is it, and your saying if i order say today it will come on wednesday

1) really?

2)is that like next next wednesay or this wednesday coming

3)what about the postal strikes???

:eek::confused:

and if you set up your mobile phone on the website, you can order via text, and get £1 off your next order! Handy if you always order from them.

The site really is awesome, I got Uncharted 2 on the tuesday before release!!

but its not out til friday is it, and your saying if i order say today it will come on wednesday

1) really?

They're allowed to dispatch as soon as they get the game because of postal strikes which is Tuesday. But if you order it with the £1.99 UK Mail next day delivery it still get dispatched on Tuesday which means it will arrive the following day, Wednesday.

1) really?

1) Don't know if it's true mate

2) I presume he means this Wednesday as if it was the following Wednesday then there wouldn't be a point in posting right?

3) Postal strikes start on Thursday

but i thought that the game is out on friday??

excuse me im abit slow this morning people, sorry

Thats the official release day for shops, online stores are supposed to send games so that they will arrive on release day, but it's not their fault if Royal Mail or whoevers delivering it deliver it early;) and because of the strikes sending it on Tuesday should see it arrive on the release day Friday, or you can go for the non strike option and have it Wednesday.

okay mate that cleard it up for me a little but im worried i wont recieve it on wednesday then ill havwe to wait a long time

If it doesn't come on Wednesday it'll come on Thursday, still a day before your supposed to have it, this is UK Mail, they don't f*ck around like the Royal Mail:rolleyes:

I can't explain it anymore than I already have, that is the offical release date of the game, NOT when they will be dispatching it, they recieve the game on Tuesday they will be sending it out on Tuesday, the Friday release date has nothing to do with Shopto

and am i right in thinking that if you keep the disc in the drive there is no activation needed this year? so we can play as soon as we get it? but the people activating it through steam need to wait till friday to have it on more than one machine?

FROM ARSENAL.COM

I have a Pre-Order for the 2010 Football Manager Game. When will it arrive?

A: The New Edition Football Manager Game is available to Pre-Order from August 28th. It is Officially launched on OCTOBER 30th. You will not receive the game before this date.

Please do not order any other product with this game as orders will not be split and all items will be despatched once the last product is available i.e October 30th.

Archived