Beaten 48-0 By Everton In The FA Cup Final. . . . And I Had No Team!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TopToffee:

out of interest, who was the striker that was missing? guessing it was someone we'd brought in...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was Podolski, but i guess Andy Johnston done ok instead icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

Why did they only score 48? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol thought this as well what where they doing the rest of the time lol. You could score at least 2 goals a minute against no team lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tarik Ajanovic:

But who kicked off the ball after the first goal? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Perhaps an ant carried the ball over the halfway line...

They only scored 48?!

To all the people who are saying "How'd you kick off?" Some invisible players take it, I'm sure I've read somewhere that invisible players take it and sometimes they start to attack, I'm not 100% sure like.

DidierDrogba11 - In all fairness you should have the game saved after you won the prem, so you know that is definitely safe and if the game crashes you still have won. And then you would not need to play that game again and you could just play the FA Cup final again cos that surely isn't classed as cheating if you reload.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tarik Ajanovic:

But who kicked off the ball after the first goal? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea had to go on holiday for a day because I never picked a keeper icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobbyB123:

How did you manage to start the match without having one single player in the 16? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what i want to know! I clicked team selection and it went straight to team talk, then i tried clicking confirm, knowing i had no team anyway, but because i was missing a keeper, i had to go on holiday icon13.gif

This happened to me once in FM2007. I wanted to know how kick-offs had been taken with no players, so I watched the game again and it was weird: Basically, the ball was being passed around as if there were players kicking it, but, of course, there were no players. So the ball looked like it was moving of its own accord. I managed to only get beat 36-0.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HHUK:

And the big debate, is every ball in the opposition half offside or doesn't the offside rule exist? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't think you understand the offside rule mate... rugby style icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by umistboy:

This is such as fake. Anyone can tell this didn't really happen - it's so obvious. You just need to look closely. See, I knew it was fake as soon as I saw that Phil Neville had scored! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could I have been so stupid.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived