Player Masking in 2007?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure player name masking wasn't an option in FMH06. While obviously the users of these boards clamoring for help regarding who to sign probably think using such an option is madness, I really appreciated the ability to randomize the names of players in the PC versions of FM as it prevented me from acquiring the same roster of favorites career after career.

I imagine this option severely pushes the PSP memory and save constraints so I understand if it isn't on the table for consideration, but I would still like to know if it was included in 2007 or has been floated for 2008?

Thanks icon_smile.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure player name masking wasn't an option in FMH06. While obviously the users of these boards clamoring for help regarding who to sign probably think using such an option is madness, I really appreciated the ability to randomize the names of players in the PC versions of FM as it prevented me from acquiring the same roster of favorites career after career.

I imagine this option severely pushes the PSP memory and save constraints so I understand if it isn't on the table for consideration, but I would still like to know if it was included in 2007 or has been floated for 2008?

Thanks icon_smile.gif

Archived