Assistant Manager dissapeared

Hi,

On FM09 I had an asistant manager, when it was time for a press conference I realised that he was no longer on the staff list and left the club but I had no idea that this had happened and there is no explanation in the news for this. Is this a bug or has he just quit the club?

Thanks

The latest FM09 patch introduced an option to put on " stand by " a staff member. A sort of " hybernation "

and in order to respawn him, it is necessary to download another patch called " electric shock respawner tool " and you simply have to use it over the " sleeping " man.

Easy

This was a bug in the earlier versions of 09. Staff just tended to quit your club with no prior warning. You won't get your AM back(short of offering a contract and hopes he accepts), but updating will ensure it doesn't happen again so you should be ok.

This was a bug in the earlier versions of 09. Staff just tended to quit your club with no prior warning.

The bug meant that you didn't get a news item about expiring contracts for staff, so you had to keep tabs on the lengths of their contracts yourself, possibly by using the reminders.

It was really annoying :mad:

Archived