bEST FM

FM08 is by far my favourite, it was really addictive and it had the best look and layout. 2007 was a very good game, I just feel that 08 was more addictive. 09 was pretty dull to be honest, 3D pitch was badly implemented and the 2D pitch was worse than CM 4's. 10 seems alright, layout is absolutely shocking although hopefully this'll be sorted by the 2009 skin, 3D pitch is alright and 2D is still worse than all the other FMs.

i have actually :) but lets move on from that , iv allways had a soft spot for 07 .. MISTA!

How, by being a tester? I always thought that the final test was the demo "gold" build? Therefore you havn't actually played the full version, just the same build as us!

without a doubt FM07 was the best the whole layout, look, feel was spot on it felt like a a true Management game. I just can’t put my finger on why 08, 09 don’t appeal to me the skin maybe the awful background they just felt to clunky and cold if that makes sens:confused:e.

I think a lot of it is that 07 seemed to have the balance between realism and being a game spot on. Team that up with the speed of 07 and i think were not too far off the reason, IMO of course.

Wouldnt of said this a month ago but fm08 so far fm10 doesnt come into it yet coz the full game isnt out yet!! really enjoying 08 am 6 seasons into my hayes and yeading game managed to get to league 1 so far had always been put of a long game by people saying the regens were bad but IMO there isnta problem am sure fm10 will be the eventual winner tho cant wait till 30th am on nights all weekend so 48 hours of peace and the new fm coming my way

How, by being a tester? I always thought that the final test was the demo "gold" build? Therefore you havn't actually played the full version, just the same build as us!

The demo's version is the final version. However, testers can play long term games, we can't.

And FM07, obviously.

It's hard to say really. I want to say FM10 because as far as the demo goes it's miles ahead of the rest, but the full game could be a disaster for all we know. It could fall apart every time after one season, regens/newgens might be completely rubbish again, might never be able to build a good squad etc etc (yes, this is all folly but we don't know).

I'm going to say FM07 as that's the one I enjoyed the most and got furthest into.

My best game was on fm09 but i'd actually say fm08 or maybe 07 was the better game. The way the players moved around and the way tactics worked seemed more realistic and you could imagine it actually happening on those ones. The 3D was quite good but the realism suffered in the transition I think but I bet fm10 will be really good.

Archived