Both Demos crash during match, need to turn computer off.

Hi,

I am having a serious issue with both the mirror demo and the steam demo. Basically what happens is during the match the game will completely freeze and nothing can be clicked, i cant even go back to the desktop to close the game. I haven't been able to play one match since i downloaded any of the demos. I usually wait five mins or so but then have to turn the computer off using the power button (WHICH I DO NOT LIKE DOING!!!!!!)

Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it???

Heres my computer spec incase that is an issue but it shouldnt be:

System:

Microsoft Windows XP

Media Centre Edition

Version 2002

Service Pack 3

Computer:

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU

E4600 @ 2.40GHz

2.39 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM

Hope someone can help as this is beginning to get really annoying.

Is this for a desktop or laptop? What card do you have? Also what version of Windows are you running?

Yes its for a Desktop and I am running Windows Vista, I don't know what you mean about Card?

Sorry I'm rubbish at computer stuff

Hi

As you have a PC then go to the ATI website and follow the process for your graphic card it will take you to a screen re the latest download for that card.

You download that file (include the one that has the CCCentre). Then depending how you feel you should really uninstall the old drivers then install the new drivers ( As far as I know when you double click to install the new drivers you will be asked if you want to uninstall the old ones). When you do you will need to reboot then possibly start the process again(double click download). Do not panic if your screen resolution does not look the same you can adjust it once you install the new drivers.

Alternatively you can go into Device Manager (Control Panel>System & Maintenance>Device Manager. Click on Display adapters (yours will be shown) then right click on yours and click update driver. Not as hard or as convoluted as it seems.

K...:)

Archived