Why Don't Graphics Work In Demo?

I tried moving over my club logos from FM09, but the demo does not load them when it refreshes the skin or loads a new saved game. Has support for additional graphics and XML files been turned off for the demo?

They do work. Have you turned off skin cache in preferences?

I haven't touched anything in preferences since I installed the demo, other than telling it to reload the skin every time I confirm display preferences.

I'm talking about custom logos, not the ones that came with the demo. I put a graphics folder in the same relative folder as was used for FM09. It's in the same place except in the FM10 folders under my documents for SI. But none of the logos are used in the game after reloading.

I haven't touched anything in preferences since I installed the demo, other than telling it to reload the skin every time I confirm display preferences.

I'm talking about custom logos, not the ones that came with the demo. I put a graphics folder in the same relative folder as was used for FM09. It's in the same place except in the FM10 folders under my documents for SI. But none of the logos are used in the game after reloading.

Yeh well i'd suggest going into preferences -display and sound and unticking skin cache. I have custom logo's working fine on mine and they are the exact same ones i used for FM09 as long as the Unique ID is the same then everything should end up in the same place and work.

Archived