1) When you create a tactic does it overwrite our previous tactics and can you create more than one tactic and if so is it just by doing one saving etc
2) When the patch comes out will i do the latest loans e.g. marlon harewood, simon whaley
3) Is anyone having jerky problems with the 3D?
4) Does anyone still use 2d, if so, why, as im deciding whether to use 2d or 3d
5) Has anyone seen the keeper make more realistic saves and seen a variety of saves unlike last year?
6) For fm10 im Rochdale, i want big challenge , would you say this is big, predicted 9th in league 2, not rich, failed in play offs 2 years in a row and lost le fondre, a very good striker
1) I do it by creating tactics and saving the as pre-set ones i can load up.
2) I dont think short term loans are counted.
3) I was, but the it suddenly stopped.
4) Sorry, i use 3-d only now.
5) Yes, animations in general have been greatly improved although there is till more room to improve.