if my demo doesnt work......

if my demo doesnt install (like it does at the minute) does that also mean the full game wont install?

i get a problem with direct x installing, ive tried for 2 days, downloading about 10 different files, .dll files, different direct x files, and uninstalled/reinstalled fm10 demo about 5 times.

i never owned fm09 so i dunno if that would have had problems aswell?

every solution seems only to be understood by a computer expert (which im DEFINATELY not) i havent got a clue.

so ive given up with the demo completly, but does that mean if i buy the fullgame, will it not work either? if so i wont bother, and that will be the end of football manager forever for me im afraid.:(

Yes its more than likely that if the demo doesnt work on your system then the ull game will not also, i had problems with 09 in demo and same problems with full game so learnt the hard way. It did make me go backto 08 which i found very enjoable once i got the hang of it

jord- just to check, before you give up, go to the Support for PC users forum and in the header, no.6 item is how to post your dxdiag report. Do that and open a thread in that forum and I will have a look at your system for you.

ok, doing it now, thanks alot :thup:

Archived