world cup qualifiers

maybe its just one of my settings, but my demo skips through the qualifiers so that i'm only told of the result and i dont get to see a screen with the fixtures beforehand? its just really annoying, anyone else have this problem?

Well, one must take note that this is a demo only and this would be fixed when the full game comes out fully patched up on the day of release!

I don't think that's an accurate statement; the Demo is, as I understand it, one of the Gold candidate builds for the initial release. There won't be many fixes between Demo and release day, though there is a patch in the works.

Redstar12, have you tried subscribing to World Cup Qualifiers?

World | World Cup | World Cup Quals (EUR)

At the top right of the screen, just above the word "Stage", there should be a little star. Click on it to "Subscribe" to the World Cup European Qualifying Section.

Then you can go to

Manager-Name | News

To enter your news room. The third item along the top bar, next to Inbox and News, should be "Manage Subscriptions". Under "Competitions", you should see a line item for World Cup European Qualifying Section, showing what you are subscribed to and not subscribed to.

Take a look at that, and see if any of the settings there help get it back the way you want it!

Also, I don't know if this has an effect on what you're talking about exactly, but at the beginning of the game when you first load the quickstart you can change the detail level for the world cup qualifiers so that there is more detail.

Archived