My mates on here at last fm10

After about two years of waiting my mates finally good enough to be put on the game.

Have a look at at the guy if your going to play in the lower leagues and need a defender he's done well on my staines save so far considering i only downloaded the demo a few hours ago. The plus side is he is 16 so he's young and can play all through the backline.

Im not overrating the guy but his stats should be better in the fittness department and the tackling but just a little if you do try him out could i have peoples opinions on him please and thank you.

info

matthew willett

oxford united u18s

16yrs

Check out 'Joe Allen' for Swansea, I was in his secondary school and same year and use to be good mates, once so often might talk to him on Facebook

Anyway, Matthew has potential to be good if he plays every game of the season for the next couple of years and maybe get a bigger club interested in him.

a few mockers here, but i actually like it and see why youve posted this,

i went to school at chalvedon in basildon with michael kightly (wolves) and james thompkins (west ham)

and used to play at scott griffiths of dagenham and redbridge.

first thing i do when i get the game is take a look at them, and sign them whenever possible if criteria matches e.g need a left back for championship and below ill sign scotty etc...people may criticise but its how harry redknapps formed his current spurs side, buy what you know.

My best mate is in the game, Amjad Iqbal, he was the club captain at Farsley Celtic last year but has since joined and become club captain of Bradford Park Avenue. He also has 2 international caps for Pakistan. He's a center back in the game but is a better ACM irl. Very underrated in the game. Some of the things the scouts in the game say like 'lacks concentration' makes me laugh because he certainly does not. And his fitness levels in the game are low compared to real life.

OP, do you know James Clarke at all? Used to play for Oxford.

I've met him a few times and have mates who are quite good mates with him.

My grandad is an oxford united season ticket holder is this player one to look out for then in the future for oxford ? i take intrest in them as my grandad is from there and goes every week

Aaron Woodley is the player to look out for;)

My sister dated Dave Tilbury, was on QPR's books, last i knew he played for Hayes & Yeading, don't know where he plays now but know he was in previous versions of the game.

I know former Sheffield United star Tony Kenworthy, he's at where i work, Sunderland Greyhound Stadium, a few times a week working for the Press Association.

Archived