Newcastle: can't sell anyone

I'm playing the demo with Newcastle.

Managed to sell Alan Smith for 41. M € to Sunderland... but appart from him I can't seel no one!!

Everyone (except Collocini and Taylor) are transfer listed and I offered the to all clubs! No one wants them!!!

Will the final release the game be like that? Nolan, Barton, Ameobi, Jose Enrique, etc... certanly some club would buy at least one of them!! I'm offeing them at 0 euros now, and still nothing!! I want to reduce the wage budget and bring new players to the squad!

Are you managing to sell in your games?

Obafemi Martins went in to the German Champions... Jonas Gutierrez is in the Argentinian national team... not funny that :p

Martins the only good player you had.

Have you seen Argentina play at all in the last year? They are worse than newcastle :D

You have to remember that Newcastle's players are on stupidly high wages for their abilities.

This is probably the main issue here.

But at least some clubs could show interest etc.

I sold Robbie Keane as his wages were ridiculously high, managed to find a buyer, all agreed but Keane demanded I payed some of his wages as he had to take a cut (from £80k a week!)

Yup, I'm having the same problem - offering Butt and Geremi for free but no one's interested...

On the plus side, FM10 doesn't paint the same horrible picture that is Real Life - I think the financial mess is understated, and some of our players are playing better (for me) than their RL efforts warrant.

At leat they could buy Ameobi, Lovenkrands or Taylor (RB)... thy have low wages! And Kevin Nolan is a excellent player too.

And with the money you can use the high Newcastle reputation to buy better and cheapear players, like Sapara!

Ameobi is on £20k wages for a good championship standard player.

Lovenkrands is on £30k for a decent championship standard player.

Nolan is on £50k+ for a decent Premiership player that is seen to be the best he can be already.

It's the stupidly high wages that's keeping clubs from coming in. Butt? Geremi? £50k/w. Harper? £30k/w. Not to mention £70k/w+ for Coloccini and Barton. The team is just on too high wages for their abilities. But you can still sell players or loan them to lower the wage budget.

This thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=153903 might be helpful to some of you.

Maradonna has used approximately 80 different players since taking over.

Getting into the Argentina squad is easier than getting into Argentina itself these days.

He used 80 different swear words aswell after the last match!

Archived