after all these years

i just cant get away from 2d yeah the 3d is a bit better but a few new stadiums and some fans dont impress me much it reminds me of my old subbuteo stadium and my painted spectators, there is still no camara angle where you can see the whole pitch at all times,i just hope si never git rid of 2d, i would love to see a massive poll or vote to see what the fm fans prefer, i think the day 2d goes is the day i stop playing this legend of a game :eek:

you mean you dont like the bouncing 2d men in the stands! its fantastic, although i did take my Cardiff team to MK:dons for a friendly and managed to fill a whole stand which was rather impressive!

hey man the crowd aint all that:D

I have to say that the 3D in FM10 has been improved compared to FM09 but it is still far from perfect with the "boxy" stadium stands, the "water-coloured" (lol) spectators and have you guys realised the empty fields behind the stadiums?? 3D is okay to me but can still be improved.

i just cant get away from 2d yeah the 3d is a bit better but a few new stadiums and some fans dont impress me much it reminds me of my old subbuteo stadium and my painted spectators, there is still no camara angle where you can see the whole pitch at all times,i just hope si never git rid of 2d, i would love to see a massive poll or vote to see what the fm fans prefer, i think the day 2d goes is the day i stop playing this legend of a game :eek:

I have to play with the dots playing in 3d just doesnt feel like im playing fm

Archived