Player Positions.

I think players should have their natural position listed in the squad list instead of all the positions they can play. I play Van Persie as a striker and always miss out on him during selection because i always miss out on him because i go down the list. His position is AMR,FC so he is around where the midfielders are soo i tend to miss him out only to remember that he is a striker or i would play him as a winger instead. Have you guys seen some utility player that can play anywhere on the field like Heitinga?? He is a SW, DRC, DM,MC. So what is he?? a central or a right sided defender or a midfielder??

Another thing is why does my ass man give walcott 2 stars for playing as a right winger?? I know he is a striker and all but he usually plays on the wings right and having 2 stars doesnt actually say a lot of ones ability playing in that position.

I know some of you might say that this is irrelevant and all and that i can find out their natural positions in the positions window but sometimes with new players coming in it makes it confusing and much of a hassle to do so and i find it easier to micro manage my team when i know where my players are and where they are supposed to play. It makes it easier for a rotation policy which i usually use in my team.

p.s. FM10 is going to be great and who doesn't think so should go hump your mailman.

I think players should have their natural position listed in the squad list instead of all the positions they can play. I play Van Persie as a striker and always miss out on him during selection because i always miss out on him because i go down the list. His position is AMR,FC so he is around where the midfielders are soo i tend to miss him out only to remember that he is a striker or i would play him as a winger instead. Have you guys seen some utility player that can play anywhere on the field like Heitinga?? He is a SW, DRC, DM,MC. So what is he?? a central or a right sided defender or a midfielder??

Another thing is why does my ass man give walcott 2 stars for playing as a right winger?? I know he is a striker and all but he usually plays on the wings right and having 2 stars doesnt actually say a lot of ones ability playing in that position.

I know some of you might say that this is irrelevant and all and that i can find out their natural positions in the positions window but sometimes with new players coming in it makes it confusing and much of a hassle to do so and i find it easier to micro manage my team when i know where my players are and where they are supposed to play. It makes it easier for a rotation policy which i usually use in my team.

p.s. FM10 is going to be great and who doesn't think so should go hump your mailman.

Check out his description, and than you'll see what he is.

on the squad screen you can hit views > ass man reports > then sort by best position, then, i usually hit view again > general > shift + sort by position > shift + sort by name.

this way my players are viewed generally, however, they are sorted by best position, then all positions (among those of the same best position), and then by alphabetical last name.

comon users, try being a bit more creative!

PS. i have a question, where in the world is the bugs forum? i need to post stuff there.

on the squad screen you can hit views > ass man reports > then sort by best position, then, i usually hit view again > general > shift + sort by position > shift + sort by name.

this way my players are viewed generally, however, they are sorted by best position, then all positions (among those of the same best position), and then by alphabetical last name.

comon users, try being a bit more creative!

PS. i have a question, where in the world is the bugs forum? i need to post stuff there.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157

Archived