Stuck at work all day!!

I have two hours here, have it downloaded, but have to go buy a pressie for the Mrs as its our anniversary. And yes I did forget

Unlucky, i had my birthday yesterday and i was playing football with my friends when i got home i casually checked back on the forums just to find the big surprise that the demo is out on my BIRTHDAY yipeeeee

and then....... i couldn't play much my girlfriend was at the other end of messenger so i talked to her until midnight then i was so tired i couldn't stay up anymore.......and today she comes home from uni and we spend the weekend together which is nice but man until Sunday no fm for me :(

• SI Staff
Unlucky, i had my birthday yesterday and i was playing football with my friends when i got home i casually checked back on the forums just to find the big surprise that the demo is out on my BIRTHDAY yipeeeee

and then....... i couldn't play much my girlfriend was at the other end of messenger so i talked to her until midnight then i was so tired i couldn't stay up anymore.......and today she comes home from uni and we spend the weekend together which is nice but man until Sunday no fm for me :(

We knew it was your birthday and this was a our present.

We knew it was your birthday and this was a our present.

:D Oh my god this response made my day :D

Well Marc you just balanced things in our (SI and I) relationship, i coulden't get a beta tester place this year but i get the demo on my birthday :thup:

(P.S. but the other one would be good to ....................ssshhhhh)

• SI Staff
:D Oh my god this response made my day :D

Well Marc you just balanced things in our (SI and I) relationship, i coulden't get a beta tester place this year but i get the demo on my birthday :thup:

(P.S. but the other one would be good to ....................ssshhhhh)

It was all planned - just your girlfriend and Messenger ruined it. We knew you were at football and so we timed the release for 4pm. Happy Birthday from everyone at SI, we even ate cake in your honour yesterday.

It was all planned - just your girlfriend and Messenger ruined it. We knew you were at football and so we timed the release for 4pm. Happy Birthday from everyone at SI, we even ate cake in your honour yesterday.

It's getting better and better :)

Thank you for your kindness and please tell everyone at SI that I'm honored to be remembered.

Archived